Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,787 members, 7,810,051 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:29 PM

Corpse Having Sex In Aba Mortuary - Daily Times - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Corpse Having Sex In Aba Mortuary - Daily Times (74998 Views)

Love Or Madness? Man Takes Picture With His Wife's Corpse & Post It On Facebook / Mentally-challenged Man Backs His Lover In Aba, Abia State (photos) / Lady Had Sex With A Guy Who Works In A Mortuary & This Happened - Twitter User (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Corpse Having Sex In Aba Mortuary - Daily Times by koife(m): 9:53pm On Sep 01, 2015
This story is factual and can be verified, especially with the normal thinking that when somebody dies, earthly things are no longer known to him.

However, the death of an Akwa Ibom indigene, living in Aba and his subsequent act in the morgue shows that the world is full of mysteries.

Reports emanating from Aba had it that the late Akwa Ibom citizen died in Aba, last Tuesday, atop a prostitute in a brothel.

The corpse was later deposited in a mortuary in Aba awaiting investigation and collection for burial probably by his relations.

However, on Thursday, when another corpse arrived, the mortuary attendants were shocked to find the corpse of the man from Akwa Ibom on top of another female corps.

Initially, the attendants were scared and took to their heels and later came back to put the corps apart.

To their surprise, the penis of the man was erect and stiff as if he was alive.

http://dailytimes.com.ng/corpse-sex-another-aba-morgue/

7 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Corpse Having Sex In Aba Mortuary - Daily Times by chocolateme(f): 9:55pm On Sep 01, 2015
The man's joystick been erect is highly possible at death but that of having sex in death is OUTRAGEOUS..
Who must have caused him while still alive never for his joystick to have rest of mind.
This issue na very big deal especially if buried in a cemetery where females are. He should be cremated.
Anyway condolences to his family members.

FTC
Chocolate cream

93 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Corpse Having Sex In Aba Mortuary - Daily Times by Jackeeh(m): 9:55pm On Sep 01, 2015
For real shocked? Buh it's daily times nah. Maybe he wasn't dead. Anyway, video of the "corpse" doing it or ahdonbilivit! undecided

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Corpse Having Sex In Aba Mortuary - Daily Times by calculator123(m): 9:56pm On Sep 01, 2015
i smell lies op.pics or i dnt beliv.ftc sha...

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Corpse Having Sex In Aba Mortuary - Daily Times by Osama10(m): 9:56pm On Sep 01, 2015
shocked grin shocked

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Corpse Having Sex In Aba Mortuary - Daily Times by ronald4lif(m): 9:57pm On Sep 01, 2015
Fabricated crap.

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Corpse Having Sex In Aba Mortuary - Daily Times by Abdullateef77(m): 9:58pm On Sep 01, 2015
imagine!!! so you mean dat the corpse stood up and climb another corpse.

konji dey hold corpse...

BTW RIP to the dead

8 Likes

Re: Corpse Having Sex In Aba Mortuary - Daily Times by koife(m): 9:59pm On Sep 01, 2015
ronald4lif:
Fabricated crap.
Bro following the link
Re: Corpse Having Sex In Aba Mortuary - Daily Times by koife(m): 10:00pm On Sep 01, 2015
calculator123:
i smell lies op.pics or i dnt beliv.ftc sha...
See link above

2 Likes

Re: Corpse Having Sex In Aba Mortuary - Daily Times by benedictnsi(m): 10:00pm On Sep 01, 2015
Op see as your lies aroma d smell like.........

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Corpse Having Sex In Aba Mortuary - Daily Times by Nobody: 10:01pm On Sep 01, 2015
..Double enjoyment for deadbody..

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Corpse Having Sex In Aba Mortuary - Daily Times by AdeniyiA(m): 10:03pm On Sep 01, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin.
yehhhhhh... my belle wan burst o grin

wetin I no go hear for this world /site grin

so dead body sef dey get 'konji' cheesy

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Corpse Having Sex In Aba Mortuary - Daily Times by gj22(m): 10:03pm On Sep 01, 2015
koife:
This story is factual and can be verified, especially with the normal thinking that when somebody dies, earthly things are no longer known to him.

However, the death of an Akwa Ibom indigene, living in Aba and his subsequent act in the morgue shows that the world is full of mysteries.

Reports emanating from Aba had it that the late Akwa Ibom citizen died in Aba, last Tuesday, atop a prostitute in a brothel.

The corpse was later deposited in a mortuary in Aba awaiting investigation and collection for burial probably by his relations.

However, on Thursday, when another corpse arrived, the mortuary attendants were shocked to find the corpse of the man from Akwa Ibom on top of another female corps.

Initially, the attendants were scared and took to their heels and later came back to put the corps apart.

To their surprise, the penis of the man was erect and stiff as if he was alive.
http://dailytimes.com.ng/corpse-sex-another-aba-morgue/

Common sense will tell you that a man's p3nis goes erect when rigour mortis kicks in.
Re: Corpse Having Sex In Aba Mortuary - Daily Times by koife(m): 10:06pm On Sep 01, 2015
gj22:

Common sense will tell you that a man's p3nis goes erect when rigour mortis kicks in.
OK, my science myth buster
Re: Corpse Having Sex In Aba Mortuary - Daily Times by Fernandowski(m): 10:10pm On Sep 01, 2015
The mortuary attendant never talk true

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Corpse Having Sex In Aba Mortuary - Daily Times by Nobody: 10:24pm On Sep 01, 2015
That man must have been a sex addict before leaving the earth...

2 Likes

Re: Corpse Having Sex In Aba Mortuary - Daily Times by mencade4: 10:29pm On Sep 01, 2015
i no dey watch nigerian film at all but becos of you op....i go watch this one. when dem go start to sell am make i buy?

dead man priiick still dey stand? this is outrageously unbelieveable!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Corpse Having Sex In Aba Mortuary - Daily Times by Mznaett: 10:33pm On Sep 01, 2015
My people iyaf suffergrin

1 Like

Re: Corpse Having Sex In Aba Mortuary - Daily Times by allytinted: 10:44pm On Sep 01, 2015
in tatafo's voice #op, u can lie o #

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Corpse Having Sex In Aba Mortuary - Daily Times by oba2flex(m): 10:46pm On Sep 01, 2015
I just remembered to cover my mouth. Its been open after reading

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Corpse Having Sex In Aba Mortuary - Daily Times by pasqal09: 10:49pm On Sep 01, 2015
chocolateme:
The man's joystick been erect is highly possible at death but that of having sex in death is OUTRAGEOUS..
Who must have caused him while still alive never for his joystick to have rest of mind.
This issue na very big deal especially if buried in a cemetery where females are. He should be cremated.
Anyway condolences to his family members.

Don't tell me you actually believe this crap?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Corpse Having Sex In Aba Mortuary - Daily Times by mencade4: 10:51pm On Sep 01, 2015
pasqal09:

abeg u fit delete dis thread?

hahaha.....na play i dey play o
Re: Corpse Having Sex In Aba Mortuary - Daily Times by nochildsplay(m): 10:53pm On Sep 01, 2015
Re: Corpse Having Sex In Aba Mortuary - Daily Times by fajani(m): 10:55pm On Sep 01, 2015
Propaganda
Re: Corpse Having Sex In Aba Mortuary - Daily Times by laurel03(m): 10:58pm On Sep 01, 2015
Na lie joor...
Re: Corpse Having Sex In Aba Mortuary - Daily Times by cyprus000: 11:00pm On Sep 01, 2015
Re: Corpse Having Sex In Aba Mortuary - Daily Times by chocolateme(f): 12:54am On Sep 02, 2015
pasqal09:

but it sounded true shaa. You do t believe it? Why would they forge a story like that?
Re: Corpse Having Sex In Aba Mortuary - Daily Times by NoRetreat(m): 1:19am On Sep 02, 2015
It is incredible but who who knows it may be true sha.
chocolateme:
but it sounded true shaa. You do t believe it? Why would they forge a story like that?
Re: Corpse Having Sex In Aba Mortuary - Daily Times by JIMMYWAT(m): 3:25am On Sep 02, 2015
U see wetin weeed dy cause**stop smoking weed* ====~°° that's d change buhari gave us
Re: Corpse Having Sex In Aba Mortuary - Daily Times by ideology(m): 7:13am On Sep 02, 2015
grin grin in mama p's voice, "his manhood lives on"

LalasticlalA, see news, i hope daily times have evidence to this report grin

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Corpse Having Sex In Aba Mortuary - Daily Times by Nobody: 7:37am On Sep 02, 2015
Will he be charged for rape or assault?

2 Likes

Re: Corpse Having Sex In Aba Mortuary - Daily Times by ndaman25: 7:38am On Sep 02, 2015
Eleyi gidigan.........

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Underaged Prostitutes Take Over Zimbabwe Bushes, Lure Passersby For Sex (Photos / Zimbabwe Pastor Involved In Car Accident During Sex With School Girl / Here's Why Young Ladies Are Getting Married To Old Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.