Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,586 members, 7,820,116 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:01 AM

Corpse Having Sex In Aba Mortuary - Daily Times - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Corpse Having Sex In Aba Mortuary - Daily Times (75026 Views)

Love Or Madness? Man Takes Picture With His Wife's Corpse & Post It On Facebook / Mentally-challenged Man Backs His Lover In Aba, Abia State (photos) / Lady Had Sex With A Guy Who Works In A Mortuary & This Happened - Twitter User (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Corpse Having Sex In Aba Mortuary - Daily Times by prophetfire: 9:33am On Sep 02, 2015
LadyTochie:
Ask google
pls help me do that. Thanks for your help.
Re: Corpse Having Sex In Aba Mortuary - Daily Times by unite4real: 9:39am On Sep 02, 2015
and daily times carried such report? i am disappointed.
Re: Corpse Having Sex In Aba Mortuary - Daily Times by handsomeyitayo(m): 9:45am On Sep 02, 2015
benedictnsi:
Op see as your lies aroma d smell like.........
It's real o o,many stories like tha..whr i serve in cross river state..a friend of mine who work in the morgue told me many thngs happening in the mortuary that corpse to sleep with corpse and even they do see sperm on female corpse..another one is if u dnt knock before entering morgue.u will be slap by corpse..it is real
Re: Corpse Having Sex In Aba Mortuary - Daily Times by victor247: 9:53am On Sep 02, 2015
gj22:

Common sense will tell you that a man's p3nis goes erect when rigour mortis kicks in.

forensics
Re: Corpse Having Sex In Aba Mortuary - Daily Times by B2mario(m): 9:53am On Sep 02, 2015
koife:
This story is factual and can be verified, especially with the normal thinking that when somebody dies, earthly things are no longer known to him.

However, the death of an Akwa Ibom indigene, living in Aba and his subsequent act in the morgue shows that the world is full of mysteries.

Reports emanating from Aba had it that the late Akwa Ibom citizen died in Aba, last Tuesday, atop a prostitute in a brothel.

The corpse was later deposited in a mortuary in Aba awaiting investigation and collection for burial probably by his relations.

However, on Thursday, when another corpse arrived, the mortuary attendants were shocked to find the corpse of the man from Akwa Ibom on top of another female corps.

Initially, the attendants were scared and took to their heels and later came back to put the corps apart.

To their surprise, the penis of the man was erect and stiff as if he was alive.

http://dailytimes.com.ng/corpse-sex-another-aba-morgue/

fairy tale.
Re: Corpse Having Sex In Aba Mortuary - Daily Times by simi4me(m): 10:02am On Sep 02, 2015
LadyTochie:
so u are a mortuary regular visitor, nd u nid folowas abi?

Am a medical student so i often visit the morgue.
Re: Corpse Having Sex In Aba Mortuary - Daily Times by Pyeratedraymond(m): 10:03am On Sep 02, 2015
na tru Akwaibom d guy b.....na tru Akwaibom d guy b.....na tru Akwaibom d guy b.....
Re: Corpse Having Sex In Aba Mortuary - Daily Times by qozeem999(m): 10:03am On Sep 02, 2015
koife:
This story is factual and can be verified, especially with the normal thinking that when somebody dies, earthly things are no longer known to him.

However, the death of an Akwa Ibom indigene, living in Aba and his subsequent act in the morgue shows that the world is full of mysteries.

Reports emanating from Aba had it that the late Akwa Ibom citizen died in Aba, last Tuesday, atop a prostitute in a brothel.

The corpse was later deposited in a mortuary in Aba awaiting investigation and collection for burial probably by his relations.

However, on Thursday, when another corpse arrived, the mortuary attendants were shocked to find the corpse of the man from Akwa Ibom on top of another female corps.

Initially, the attendants were scared and took to their heels and later came back to put the corps apart.

I don't believe it...
Re: Corpse Having Sex In Aba Mortuary - Daily Times by benedictnsi(m): 10:06am On Sep 02, 2015
handsomeyitayo:
It's real o o,many stories like tha..whr i serve in cross river state..a friend of mine who work in the morgue told me many thngs happening in the mortuary that corpse to sleep with corpse and even they do see sperm on female corpse..another one is if u dnt knock before entering morgue.u will be slap by corpse..it is real

Hmmm nawah ooo things d happen sha
Re: Corpse Having Sex In Aba Mortuary - Daily Times by Nobody: 10:16am On Sep 02, 2015
gj22:

Common sense will tell you that a man's p3nis goes erect when rigour mortis kicks in.

Very true and the title of the post is misleading, he was never having sex! He was just found atop another body and that could be one of the mortuary attendant pulling a fast one on his coworkers
Re: Corpse Having Sex In Aba Mortuary - Daily Times by Nobody: 10:17am On Sep 02, 2015
0wk next joke plzzzzz
Re: Corpse Having Sex In Aba Mortuary - Daily Times by bummyla(m): 10:22am On Sep 02, 2015
wonders shall never end! http://www.bummyla.com
Re: Corpse Having Sex In Aba Mortuary - Daily Times by ahamonyeka(m): 10:55am On Sep 02, 2015
Iro nla
Re: Corpse Having Sex In Aba Mortuary - Daily Times by Omotayor123(f): 11:05am On Sep 02, 2015
gj22:

And how would you explain the part that says "The male corpse was on top the female corpse"
Re: Corpse Having Sex In Aba Mortuary - Daily Times by Lanrekas(m): 11:17am On Sep 02, 2015
koife:

haba even 4 death.
Re: Corpse Having Sex In Aba Mortuary - Daily Times by Favolly(f): 11:20am On Sep 02, 2015
Video evidence or gerrourahia!!
Re: Corpse Having Sex In Aba Mortuary - Daily Times by vinagulonye(m): 11:22am On Sep 02, 2015
Sounds comic like fallacy but since na mbong-man "I can't fit doubt".

Morgue attendants dey try o!

Please can someone say something more reasonable.
Re: Corpse Having Sex In Aba Mortuary - Daily Times by OLUWAFUNMISE(f): 11:42am On Sep 02, 2015
grin
big lie
Re: Corpse Having Sex In Aba Mortuary - Daily Times by handsomeyitayo(m): 11:42am On Sep 02, 2015
benedictnsi:

Hmmm nawah ooo things d happen sha
even most mortuary porter do pursue them around,they see them wandering around .buh u wil thnk they hav run mad..they chase them with cane..in order to make them go to sleep
Re: Corpse Having Sex In Aba Mortuary - Daily Times by dampraise(m): 11:44am On Sep 02, 2015
op you sabi lie but i lie pass u, why you no fellow him Bleep.
Re: Corpse Having Sex In Aba Mortuary - Daily Times by zikmarty: 12:09pm On Sep 02, 2015
Hahaha Africa my africa
Re: Corpse Having Sex In Aba Mortuary - Daily Times by lacasera14(m): 12:14pm On Sep 02, 2015
Ojukwu is dead But his manhood lives on - PEJ
Re: Corpse Having Sex In Aba Mortuary - Daily Times by freshkiddie: 12:31pm On Sep 02, 2015
maybe he is not dead
Re: Corpse Having Sex In Aba Mortuary - Daily Times by Nobody: 12:42pm On Sep 02, 2015
This is the type of thread white people point to when supporting their view that blacks're no different from animals.

How someone who managed to enter the four walls of a university chooses to believe this fabrication baffles me.
Re: Corpse Having Sex In Aba Mortuary - Daily Times by ladenz(m): 12:42pm On Sep 02, 2015
handsomeyitayo:

And if you knock? The corpse will say 'come in'... Nothing wey we no go hear for this nairaland sef
Re: Corpse Having Sex In Aba Mortuary - Daily Times by ladenz(m): 12:45pm On Sep 02, 2015
handsomeyitayo:
even most mortuary porter do pursue them around,they see them wandering around .buh u wil thnk they hav run mad..they chase them with cane..in order to make them go to sleep

they chase the corpses around

angry

Ok
Re: Corpse Having Sex In Aba Mortuary - Daily Times by tuk2ato(m): 1:02pm On Sep 02, 2015
Daily Times should avoid stories like this in order not to have credibility issues. Did any of their correspondent capture incident on camera? A dead person is a lifeless body, hence, it cant have sex!
Re: Corpse Having Sex In Aba Mortuary - Daily Times by Joe88(m): 1:14pm On Sep 02, 2015
An adventurous morgue attendant must have been on the rampage at a time know one sees him.
Re: Corpse Having Sex In Aba Mortuary - Daily Times by Missmossy(f): 1:27pm On Sep 02, 2015
shocked For real?

This is scary.
Re: Corpse Having Sex In Aba Mortuary - Daily Times by Minemrys: 1:29pm On Sep 02, 2015
chocolateme:
The man's joystick been erect is highly possible at death but that of having sex in death is OUTRAGEOUS..
Who must have caused him while still alive never for his joystick to have rest of mind.
This issue na very big deal especially if buried in a cemetery where females are. He should be cremated.
Anyway condolences to his family members.
wat a funny c0mment.

1 Like

Re: Corpse Having Sex In Aba Mortuary - Daily Times by handsomeyitayo(m): 2:05pm On Sep 02, 2015
ladenz:

And if you knock? The corpse will say 'come in'... Nothing wey we no go hear for this nairaland sef
i hav a friend who works there.there was a case that one of the staff was given a heavy slap by the corpse he was washing..he was deaf for two weeks b4 he recover..am serious abt it. go and ask anybody who work in the moturay.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

More Photos Of The Bridesmaid Whose Backside Has Got People Talking / Have You Ever Been Caught Naked By Someone? / Zimbabwe Pastor Involved In Car Accident During Sex With School Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.