Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,152 members, 7,821,924 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:53 PM

I'm Confused - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm Confused (1821 Views)

She Is Married But Keeps Begging Me For Sex- I'm Confused. / My Friend Has Been Seducing Me- I'm Confused. / Is She Pretending to Love Me? I'm Confused (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Confused by Ben13: 2:42pm On Apr 03, 2009
It's a little bit risky(tempting) in the actual sense.
Re: I'm Confused by Amigoz(f): 2:46pm On Apr 03, 2009
Busygirl

If u have to go then take a friend along.

Why meet up @ his house, y not in public?

You already said there is some kind of 'Chemistry'

If u go alone, the chemistry wouldnt just be theoretical, u will practicalise.
Re: I'm Confused by pinkylady1(f): 3:24pm On Apr 03, 2009
@ poster

it's really tempting ohh

ma sope mio warn ye ohh

babu ruwa na oh

don't say we didn't warn u ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Re: I'm Confused by daduke2k(m): 3:43pm On Apr 03, 2009
nice work baby but dont tell me u aint gonna want to visit me? wink grin enjoyable time u know free access to privates take ur time @poster
Re: I'm Confused by daduke2k(m): 3:46pm On Apr 03, 2009
nice work baby but dont tell me u aint gonna want to visit me? wink grin enjoyable time u know free access to privates take ur time @poster
Re: I'm Confused by djcrucifix(m): 7:58pm On Apr 03, 2009
it is not bad but i dey suspect you sha wink wink wink
Re: I'm Confused by yme1(f): 8:09pm On Apr 03, 2009
lol
Re: I'm Confused by Youngpo413: 5:53am On Nov 30, 2014
busygirl:
Is it safe to visit a friend(of opposite sex) alone. Honest response needed wink wink
yes
Re: I'm Confused by Youngpo413: 5:56am On Nov 30, 2014
busygirl:
nope, i visited him once alone. And i had a feeling a chemistry was arising btw both of us, i don't wanna give in to the chemistry coz i know nothing will definately come out of it. A day after he asked me to come and stay overnight. Hell no, can't do that. Anywayz, we are meant to see each other at some point next week. I'm just quite confused if it's really worth my time. Coz we're only friends. I'm really scared coz i don't want a situation that will lead to sex. I don't want that. I'm very determined wen it comes to self control but i dunno how much self control d guy has,

you in lust with the guy already...just go and get busy...
Re: I'm Confused by Youngpo413: 6:08am On Nov 30, 2014
busygirl:
Thanks to everyone that contributed. I'M EXTREMELY GRATEFUL kiss kiss kiss
@ camelot, so u reckon it's not right to visit a friend of opposite sex alone even when the relationship is platonic?

Platonic my foot!
I know what you are afraid of,you think he might fuccckk you just once and dump you later...may be is cute and look like a player to you...have you informed your bf?cos you will soon dump him.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Am Scared To Fall In Love / A Real Woman Of Worth / Who Should Be My Wife?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.