Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,066 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:58 AM

What Is The Age Range For Sexual Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Age Range For Sexual Relationship (733 Views)

Anatomy Of The Female Active Years - The Best Age Range To Choose From / The Reason Ladies Hardly Get Proposals From Guys Who Fall Within Their Age Range / When A Lady Tries To Pressurize A Good Guy Into A Sexual Relationship See Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Age Range For Sexual Relationship by Nobody: 11:29am On Sep 02, 2015
What I see these days is making me to get worried among little girls having access to sexual activities with guys old to be their father.
Please what is the actual age for a girl to start sexual relationship and what is the age range between the partners.
Re: What Is The Age Range For Sexual Relationship by Rukkydelta(f): 1:10pm On Sep 02, 2015
When she gets married she can involve in sexual stuffs age range: Not more than 5years

JUST MY OPINION
Re: What Is The Age Range For Sexual Relationship by Nobody: 1:37pm On Sep 02, 2015
Rukkydelta:
When she gets married she can involve in sexual stuffs age range: Not more than 5years

JUST MY OPINION
thanks how I wish people could reason this way
Re: What Is The Age Range For Sexual Relationship by Rukkydelta(f): 2:31pm On Sep 02, 2015
Drfresh0909:
thanks how I wish people could reason this way
Welcome dear

(1) (Reply)

The Real Truth About Marriage, Men Must Know; A Must Read... / 20 Things You Have To Start Doing In Your Life Now.. / 7 Ways To Emotionally Satisfy A Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.