Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,139 members, 7,818,431 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:25 PM

The Reason Ladies Hardly Get Proposals From Guys Who Fall Within Their Age Range - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Reason Ladies Hardly Get Proposals From Guys Who Fall Within Their Age Range (2349 Views)

Why Is It That Most Ladies Don't Want To Date Or Marry Their Age Mates? / What Is The Main Reason Ladies Of Nowadays Bleach Their Private Part, (vagina) / Do Ladies Also Tap Current From Guys? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Reason Ladies Hardly Get Proposals From Guys Who Fall Within Their Age Range by jezuzboi(m): 10:56am On Feb 15, 2018
Nowadays, it’s rare to see a wedding IV with a bride and groom who fall within the same age range. The groom is always one or two generations older than the bride, and the reason for this is simple. Guys hardly consider their female peers worthy of their love and commitment on account of the treatment they got from the girls in the past.

While growing up, the girls, by reason of genetic factor, tend to outgrow the boys. When that happens, the grown guys get drawn to the inviting biological features of these teenage girls and present them with a life and benefits they can hardly resist; a life and benefits the teenage boys can’t afford for themselves, let alone for their female peers.

The girls then take a hike from their male peers (small boys) and pitch their tents with the rich guys (big boys) who shower them with excess material gifts in exchange for their bodies. It all seems like fun to the girls until they turn 25 years of age and above without a guy by their side who’s ready to commit to them for a lifetime. That's where the problem starts.

At that point, they tend to fall back on the male peers they once abandoned, expecting to be loved, cared for, and taken on a walk down the aisle. By this time, the “big boys” have made a mess of their bodies and sometimes destinies, only to dump them and settle with a lady who had all the while lived a commendable life.

By this time also, some of the male peers they abandoned have hustled hard to become “big boys”. These girls now run back expecting these guys to settle with them, even when the best of them has been sucked off by those other guys. The question some mean guys then ask is; “who are they seriously bringing this leftover to??”

Accordingly, guys shun their female peers and go for younger girls who are still untouched or fairly touched. As a result, marriage proposals are held back from their female peers, which is why we hardly have peer-to-peer marriages these days. No guy wants to be a final resort for a girl who spent her best years delighting in sexual adventures with random guys who didn’t consider them worthy of marriage. Like a popular saying goes, “you can’t eat your cake and have it back.”

In conclusion, there’s the possibility that we’ll keep having more of cross-generational marriages because the cycle is still on; except for a few girls who have been exposed to information like this and resolved to make themselves an exception. In all, always keep in mind that what is good for the goose is also good for the gander. Whatever we do will always find a way to come back to us. Whatever we sow, we reap. With this, I rest my case!!!

-------------------------------

Read more stuffs like this @ www.httmedia..com

3 Likes

Re: The Reason Ladies Hardly Get Proposals From Guys Who Fall Within Their Age Range by aminu790(m): 11:02am On Feb 15, 2018
This picture Op dammit! grin

5 Likes

Re: The Reason Ladies Hardly Get Proposals From Guys Who Fall Within Their Age Range by Nobody: 11:03am On Feb 15, 2018
Hmm very true....hand shake

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Reason Ladies Hardly Get Proposals From Guys Who Fall Within Their Age Range by Lalas247(f): 11:05am On Feb 15, 2018
wedding or funeral... the bride though lol

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: The Reason Ladies Hardly Get Proposals From Guys Who Fall Within Their Age Range by Nobody: 11:13am On Feb 15, 2018
Not what am seeing outside, maybe we live in different parts of the world.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Reason Ladies Hardly Get Proposals From Guys Who Fall Within Their Age Range by Dannieln1: 11:14am On Feb 15, 2018
Am out hustling to pay bills
No to pay b!tches

So who cares bout age
Who cares who is olda

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Reason Ladies Hardly Get Proposals From Guys Who Fall Within Their Age Range by FluidQueen(f): 11:23am On Feb 15, 2018
guys shun their female peers and go for younger girls who are still untouched or fairly touched. As a result, marriage proposals are held back from their female peers, which is why we hardly have peer-to-peer marriages these days. No guy wants to be a final resort for a girl who spent her best years delighting in sexual adventures with random guys who didn’t consider them worthy of marriage. Like a popular saying goes, “you can’t eat your cake and have it back.”
No offense but this balderdash of an article you just churned is just what it is. STUPID.

You think females don't also like untouched guys?
Look, smart girls also like going for guys that are still untouched or fairly touched. As a result, We don't settle for mediocre or used items. No girl wants to be a final resort for a guy that spent his best years being someone's Dick slave |Orgasm giver, basking in the ecstasy of sexual adventures with random ladies that only wanted them for their diverse sexual pleasures.

No REAL girl wants a second hand Man..
They want freshly baked pineapples who know better than jumping into every lady's bed.

2 Likes

Re: The Reason Ladies Hardly Get Proposals From Guys Who Fall Within Their Age Range by femolacqua(m): 11:25am On Feb 15, 2018
I wonder what the offspring will call his Dad? Child: Mummy where is grandpa? On a serious note that man is too old, maybe she was given out to the man.

1 Like

Re: The Reason Ladies Hardly Get Proposals From Guys Who Fall Within Their Age Range by FluidQueen(f): 11:27am On Feb 15, 2018
pcguru1:
exactly. Op's living in Mozambique... grin
Re: The Reason Ladies Hardly Get Proposals From Guys Who Fall Within Their Age Range by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 11:35am On Feb 15, 2018
FluidQueen:
No offense but this balderdash of an article you just churned is just what it is. STUPID.

Look, smart girls also like going for guys that are still untouched or fairly touched. As a result, We don't settle for mediocre or used items. No girl wants to be a final resort for a guy that spent his best years being someone's Dick slave |Orgasm giver, basking in the ecstasy of sexual adventures with random ladies that only wanted them for their diverse sexual pleasures.

They want freshly baked pineapples who know better than jumping into every lady's bed.
Tell him.
Re: The Reason Ladies Hardly Get Proposals From Guys Who Fall Within Their Age Range by Nobody: 11:37am On Feb 15, 2018
Its a 2-way traffic..
Re: The Reason Ladies Hardly Get Proposals From Guys Who Fall Within Their Age Range by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 11:38am On Feb 15, 2018
Who conducted this research?Complete lie I cannot marry outside my age range.That man is old for the lady.
Re: The Reason Ladies Hardly Get Proposals From Guys Who Fall Within Their Age Range by Nobody: 11:56am On Feb 15, 2018
FluidQueen:

babe why you dey cut chain like this na...

E be like e pain you o

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Reason Ladies Hardly Get Proposals From Guys Who Fall Within Their Age Range by Nobody: 11:57am On Feb 15, 2018
FluidQueen:

Lol. We both know it doesn't work that way.
But from Op's write-up, it seems the "adventurous girls" still end up getting married, so no matter how promiscuous a girl is, she'll eventually get married anyway. OP really didn't say anything to motivate girls to be chaste.
Re: The Reason Ladies Hardly Get Proposals From Guys Who Fall Within Their Age Range by Nobody: 11:58am On Feb 15, 2018
FluidQueen:

Mellifluous verbiage, always on point cool
Re: The Reason Ladies Hardly Get Proposals From Guys Who Fall Within Their Age Range by jezuzboi(m): 12:06pm On Feb 15, 2018
pcguru1:
I'm writing from Nigeria...

What part of the world are you??
Re: The Reason Ladies Hardly Get Proposals From Guys Who Fall Within Their Age Range by MissWrite(f): 12:07pm On Feb 15, 2018
We have more marriages between peers these days than we had in the old days (and also more marriages where the woman is older); and that's because many women are willing to drop their requirements now since they aren't looking for a Daddy Warbucks. There was a time a woman would consider a man of her age beneath her (and not the other way round), but all that has changed. Many women don't look for that "ultimate provider" anymore; they don't look for that guy who is "made" and typically in his late thirties/early forties while she's in her early twenties. These days, a woman can be okay with a guy who seems to be on his way somewhere, knowing she would also get hers and compliment his income. In the old days, this would have been considered a serious gamble which no FOB would likely take.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Reason Ladies Hardly Get Proposals From Guys Who Fall Within Their Age Range by jezuzboi(m): 12:15pm On Feb 15, 2018
FluidQueen:

I guess what you meant to say is that (it's a two-way traffic) like a smart girl rightly said up there (which I don't object to)...

But you ended up ranting like a pained victim of the above-portrayed plague...

Anyway, are you done talking??

1 Like

Re: The Reason Ladies Hardly Get Proposals From Guys Who Fall Within Their Age Range by jezuzboi(m): 12:23pm On Feb 15, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
Who conducted this research?Complete lie I cannot marry outside my age range.That man is old for the lady.

Let me draw your attention to a point I made in the article...

By this time, the “big boys” have made a mess of their bodies and sometimes destinies, only to dump them and settle with a lady who had all the while lived a commendable life.

Guys don't run away from the bolded above. As a matter of fact, that's every man's dream spouse (age not withstanding)...

But if you run away with rich guys who use and dump you, and then you return to your peers and expect them to take what's left of you and marry (all in the name of you cannot marry outside your age range), well, all I can say is GOOD LUCK TO YOU. Maybe we still have really nice guys who don't care about such stuffs.
Re: The Reason Ladies Hardly Get Proposals From Guys Who Fall Within Their Age Range by jezuzboi(m): 12:28pm On Feb 15, 2018
UltraMax:
Lol. We both know it doesn't work that way.
But from Op's write-up, it seems the "adventurous girls" still end up getting married, so no matter how promiscuous a girl is, she'll eventually get married anyway. OP really didn't say anything to motivate girls to be chaste.
Nice response for that girl...

As per motivating girls to be chaste, I believe the message in the article is self-explanatory...

The likes of FluidQueen and Ladyhippolyta88 deciphered the message clearly but would rather bastardize the article, and I can't help but wonder if they belong to the category of girls highlighted in the article...

Also, I didn't want to make the article too long...

1 Like

Re: The Reason Ladies Hardly Get Proposals From Guys Who Fall Within Their Age Range by Nobody: 12:31pm On Feb 15, 2018
jezuzboi:

I'm writing from Nigeria...

What part of the world are you??

Nigeria , that surprising I know a lot of couples with age not far from each other. But not saying what you wrote is wrong just not as you make it seem age mates or close age couples are still marrying from what am seeing around me.
Re: The Reason Ladies Hardly Get Proposals From Guys Who Fall Within Their Age Range by Nobody: 12:35pm On Feb 15, 2018
MissWrite:
We have more marriages between peers these days than we had in the old days (and also more marriages where the woman is older); and that's because many women are willing to drop their requirements now since they aren't looking for a Daddy Warbucks. There was a time a woman would consider a man of her age beneath her (and not the other way round), but all that has changed. Many women don't look for that "ultimate provider" anymore; they don't look for that guy who is "made" and typically in his late thirties/early forties while she's in her early twenties. These days, a woman can be okay with a guy who seems to be on his way somewhere, knowing she would also get hers and compliment his income. In the old days, this would have been considered a serious gamble which no FOB would likely take.

Exactly this was my point. Its much easier to come to terms with someone close yo your age bracket as you would have both experienced a lot and know what you guys need in a realistic point of view.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Reason Ladies Hardly Get Proposals From Guys Who Fall Within Their Age Range by Nobody: 12:53pm On Feb 15, 2018
jezuzboi:

As per motivating girls to be chaste, I believe the message in the article is self-explanatory...

The likes of FluidQueen and Ladyhippolyta88 deciphered the message clearly but would rather bastardize the article, and I can't help but wonder if they belong to the category of girls highlighted in the article...

Girls don't really consider getting married to a young guy a big deal. Its only when the guy is a fine boy, celebrity or big man's son that girls start drooling and some girls don't even send. Girls are naturally attracted to power and authority which often comes with age. So if you see a girl with a "man" it may not necessarily be because no rich young man wanted to marry her
Re: The Reason Ladies Hardly Get Proposals From Guys Who Fall Within Their Age Range by Nobody: 12:55pm On Feb 15, 2018
this has not been my experience tho.most of my married classmates are even agemates with their spouses cos they met in Uni.
Re: The Reason Ladies Hardly Get Proposals From Guys Who Fall Within Their Age Range by jezuzboi(m): 1:07pm On Feb 15, 2018
UltraMax:
Girls don't really consider getting married to a young guy a big deal. Its only when the guy is a fine boy, celebrity or big man's son that girls start drooling and some girls don't even send. Girls are naturally attracted to power and authority which often comes with age. So if you see a girl with a "man" it may not necessarily be because no rich young man wanted to marry her
Exactly my point in this write...

Their quest for power and authority lands some of them in the hands of men who don't end up marrying of them, hence their resort to settle with a male peer who seemed interested in the in times past...
Re: The Reason Ladies Hardly Get Proposals From Guys Who Fall Within Their Age Range by Nobody: 1:10pm On Feb 15, 2018
jezuzboi:

Exactly my point in this write...
Their quest for power and authority lands some of them in the hands of men who don't end up marrying of them, hence their resort to settle with a male peer who seemed interested in the in times past...
Bro you're speaking hypothetically, as in that's what should happen. In real life, what actually happens is such girls get pregnant for some poor guy or rope in some nerd with sex and become oga madams.
Re: The Reason Ladies Hardly Get Proposals From Guys Who Fall Within Their Age Range by jezuzboi(m): 1:11pm On Feb 15, 2018
Proudgorgeousga:
this has not been my experience tho.most of my married classmates are even agemates with their spouses cos they met in Uni.
It's not applicable with every girl...

I mentioned in the article that men dump certain girls (the ones who greedily followed them because of their status) to marry certain girls (the ones who shunned materialism and lived commendable lives)...

That's most likely to be the cases of your classmates. Abi I'm WRONG?? They followed rich men at tender ages for the money and still ended up marrying their peers??
Re: The Reason Ladies Hardly Get Proposals From Guys Who Fall Within Their Age Range by anibirelawal(m): 1:31pm On Feb 15, 2018
TRUE TALK!
Re: The Reason Ladies Hardly Get Proposals From Guys Who Fall Within Their Age Range by FluidQueen(f): 2:07pm On Feb 15, 2018
jezuzboi:

and what if we do? Fúck whomever we please?

Would. You die? Tell me so I'd fúck some more.
Hypocrite!!!!!!!
Re: The Reason Ladies Hardly Get Proposals From Guys Who Fall Within Their Age Range by FluidQueen(f): 2:09pm On Feb 15, 2018
jezuzboi:

I guess what you meant to say is that (it's a two-way traffic) like a smart girl rightly said up there (which I don't object to)...

But you ended up ranting like a pained victim of the above-portrayed plague...

Anyway, are you done talking??
grin

On the look of things, it seems like you're the pained one.
Have some ibuprofen later, will yah, lad?
Re: The Reason Ladies Hardly Get Proposals From Guys Who Fall Within Their Age Range by FluidQueen(f): 2:10pm On Feb 15, 2018
efesodje:

Mellifluous verbiage, always on point cool
Sweetheart. kiss
Re: The Reason Ladies Hardly Get Proposals From Guys Who Fall Within Their Age Range by ballerin(m): 3:27pm On Feb 15, 2018
FluidQueen:
and what if we do? Fúck whomever we please?

Would. You die? Tell me so I'd fúck some more.
Hypocrite!!!!!!!
You need a dick, a very wicked one at that

(1) (2) (Reply)

Hungerbad Came To My House Today... / CLOSED FOR NOW / Nigerian Lady Lands In Hospital In A "Zanku" Dance Gone Wrong (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.