Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,828 members, 7,831,690 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 01:50 AM

Foreign Asks Thought Provoking Question On Biafra - See Tweet - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Asks Thought Provoking Question On Biafra - See Tweet (3924 Views)

Femi Aribisala's Question About The Chibok Girls (See Tweet) / Okonjo Iweala Asks Yoruba Graduates A Thought Provoking Question / Oby Ezekwesili Asks Buhari A Troubling Question (see Tweet) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Foreign Asks Thought Provoking Question On Biafra - See Tweet by Nobody: 3:24pm On Sep 02, 2015
kestolove95:
did d europeans stop slavery ova night? Slave trade went on for ova 300yrs...d igbos have to serve dia masters for 150yrs b4 we giv dem freedom.
you can't free yourself and you talking about setting others free. Menopausal bat

5 Likes

Re: Foreign Asks Thought Provoking Question On Biafra - See Tweet by kestolove95(m): 3:47pm On Sep 02, 2015
PhockPhockMan:

Where have you seen lion serving sheep?

Fooooool.
in nigeria..d lion prefer to b slave in d north and west serving d sheeps..
Re: Foreign Asks Thought Provoking Question On Biafra - See Tweet by kestolove95(m): 3:50pm On Sep 02, 2015
ArodewilliamsT:

Kestolove the ugly monkey from kogi. You will be my slave this nite and dance for me. Guys you need to see the ugly face of this dirty ape from kogi. He is the real slave of the Sultanate. grin

1 Like

Re: Foreign Asks Thought Provoking Question On Biafra - See Tweet by daveson2020(m): 3:54pm On Sep 02, 2015
kestolove95:
did d europeans stop slavery ova night? Slave trade went on for ova 300yrs...d igbos have to serve dia masters for 150yrs b4 we giv dem freedom.

Re: Foreign Asks Thought Provoking Question On Biafra - See Tweet by muchbaby: 4:22pm On Sep 02, 2015
kestolove95:
Are you sure the man you called your father is your really biological father. Just asking.

2 Likes

Re: Foreign Asks Thought Provoking Question On Biafra - See Tweet by cheruv: 4:36pm On Sep 02, 2015
PedroJP:
Hahahahahahaha. Answer, na fear of the known. Dem no wan even imagine such situation living without Biafrans, but Biafra is here already. Tell the zoo to fear not, God will provide Biafra leaders dat will always come to the zoo's aid. Pple like me will make war instead of aid.
As a Biafran leader,I'd strengthen the borders with Nigeria and put no nonsense commanders in charge of those commands viz the Afo command at Nsuka and the Orie command at Agbor.just like Israel, any shit from Nigeria would necessitate a punitive invasion that would withdraw after wrecking the countryside.

1 Like

Re: Foreign Asks Thought Provoking Question On Biafra - See Tweet by shotster50(m): 4:47pm On Sep 02, 2015
People here really prefer fantasy to real life... How pathetic
Re: Foreign Asks Thought Provoking Question On Biafra - See Tweet by ArodewilliamsT: 5:09pm On Sep 02, 2015
SOUNDKING:
that kind ugly ape dance for u?unless you wan get evil dreamz all night long

That monkey kestolove95 is not a lady. he is an ugly donkey from kogi. The land of the slaves of the sultanate. The ugly dolt calls himself pinkylipz and loves p0rn more than his mother. grin

https://www.facebook.com/Kestolove

2 Likes

Re: Foreign Asks Thought Provoking Question On Biafra - See Tweet by ISpiksDaTroof: 5:11pm On Sep 02, 2015
EasternLion:
Kindly answer this question.
@VVduke14 is a 1billion% Igbo man.
Re: Foreign Asks Thought Provoking Question On Biafra - See Tweet by Nobody: 6:37pm On Sep 02, 2015
gists:
The answer is simple.
No body is holding them!!
The moment they are serious about going, nobody can stop them.
But what we see is that:
1) They are still asking for more states in their region so they'll also have six states in Nigeria just like other regions
2) They are still asking for appointments in the country they don't want to be part of; from a man they rejected during the elections.
3) The companies of their major business men like Jim Ovia, Elumelu etc have branches all across Nigeria and these business men are not ready to let Nigeria go.

So no body is really holding them!! They are the ones holding themselves. PMB only need to give them "juicy" appointment and they will sing another song.

Jim Ovia will not lose anything wen Nigeria divides.
Re: Foreign Asks Thought Provoking Question On Biafra - See Tweet by carnegiefan: 6:40pm On Sep 02, 2015
They will not answer the question.
Re: Foreign Asks Thought Provoking Question On Biafra - See Tweet by Nobody: 6:40pm On Sep 02, 2015
kestolove95:

Wen I discovered that ur a woman, I restrained what i wanted to tell u.

But is this d luv in ur name n profile

Ur simply not a woman, Am disappointed.
Re: Foreign Asks Thought Provoking Question On Biafra - See Tweet by FacelessPatriot: 7:33pm On Sep 02, 2015
Starships4u:
Seconded by me..... But on NAIRALAND,, BIAFRA news neva makes frontpage......
courtesy: seun's hatred for Biafra
Re: Foreign Asks Thought Provoking Question On Biafra - See Tweet by after1: 10:34pm On Sep 02, 2015
ArodewilliamsT:

That monkey kestolove95 is not a lady. he is an ugly donkey from kogi. The land of the slaves of the sultanate. The ugly dolt calls himself pinkylipz and loves p0rn more than his mother. grin

https://www.facebook.com/Kestolove

Coward, always hiding just to post nonsense. Ogun kill you and all Amadi family. Dumbo. Hahahah

Re: Foreign Asks Thought Provoking Question On Biafra - See Tweet by ugomma2000: 10:57pm On Sep 02, 2015
kestolove95:

zoo brain

1 Like

Re: Foreign Asks Thought Provoking Question On Biafra - See Tweet by Giddyprance(m): 12:59am On Sep 11, 2015
kestolove95:
Ugly child of an ugly prostitute
Even with the make up, u still luk like eba stoned against a wall
Don't work hard enough to meet up to the average Igbo girl u hear?
Idiot
U must be the product of escapee watery sperm
Useless child!!!!
I would have been sure ur parents are not proud of ur e-idiocy
But again
Only a monkey can give birth to one right?
Re: Foreign Asks Thought Provoking Question On Biafra - See Tweet by c33b33(m): 1:23am On Sep 11, 2015
They cannot answer that question oh but #Biafra will be restored whether they like it or not.

IPOB Youth

Re: Foreign Asks Thought Provoking Question On Biafra - See Tweet by wytecat: 1:35am On Sep 11, 2015
He probably has a biafran biatchh around or he's a Jim Lyke crackmate, otherwise he would know that biafrans aren't doing much to go other than make noise on the internet.

How exactly is Nigeria holding biafra back?
Re: Foreign Asks Thought Provoking Question On Biafra - See Tweet by deprofo: 1:51am On Sep 11, 2015
gists:
The answer is simple.
No body is holding them!!
The moment they are serious about going, nobody can stop them.
But what we see is that:
1) They are still asking for more states in their region so they'll also have six states in Nigeria just like other regions
2) They are still asking for appointments in the. country they don't want to be part of; from a man they rejected during the elections.
3) The companies of their major business men like Jim Ovia, Elumelu etc have branches all across Nigeria and these business men are not ready to let Nigeria go.

So no body is really holding them!! They are the ones holding themselves. PMB only need to give them "juicy" appointment and they will sing another song.
U are just talking based on things u imagined not things u know. Anyway ur not to be blamed.
Re: Foreign Asks Thought Provoking Question On Biafra - See Tweet by Nobody: 3:43am On Sep 11, 2015
ArodewilliamsT:

Kestolove the ugly monkey from kogi. You will be my slave this nite and dance for me. Guys you need to see the ugly face of this dirty ape from kogi. He is the real slave of the Sultanate. grin

He is a yoruba man masquerading as a kogi. The other day I read one said he is a Nupe however obsessed with Biafra.lol. This people are sick...beginning to question their sanity!
Re: Foreign Asks Thought Provoking Question On Biafra - See Tweet by swtdrms(m): 4:27am On Sep 11, 2015
kestolove95:
Why na, that is too harsh, u can pass ur message without bn ds this harsh. All i know is we are all one Nigeria and from the statistics i have, higher number of Igbos prefer to be Nigeria so there's no need taking these few noise makers seriously.
Re: Foreign Asks Thought Provoking Question On Biafra - See Tweet by betty202020(m): 4:38am On Sep 11, 2015
kestolove95:
u are drunk with overnight fermented brukutu. if u talk of slavery, biafrans have never been a slave to any tribe and no part of it was conquered by any tribe, unlike the west that was conquered by fulani. biafrans pays no aligence to any tribe.
Re: Foreign Asks Thought Provoking Question On Biafra - See Tweet by hoobs(m): 4:42am On Sep 11, 2015
kestolove95:
they are slaves yet your ppl are disgracing themselves on the streets of their own land because of them

Re: Foreign Asks Thought Provoking Question On Biafra - See Tweet by betty202020(m): 4:47am On Sep 11, 2015
swtdrms:

Why na, that is too harsh, u can pass ur message without bn ds this harsh. All i know is we are all one Nigeria and from the statistics i have, higher number of Igbos prefer to be Nigeria so there's no need taking these few noise makers seriously.
stop deceiving urself. no igbo prefer to be in nigeria. or did u want to speak for the igbos again as ffk used to dish out unverifiable imaginary academis history .
Re: Foreign Asks Thought Provoking Question On Biafra - See Tweet by ibedun: 4:49am On Sep 11, 2015
hoobs:
they are slaves yet your ppl are disgracing themselves on the streets of their own land because of them

They have raised our awareness. We use to allow Igbos to do anything they like but that is coming to an end.

1 Like

Re: Foreign Asks Thought Provoking Question On Biafra - See Tweet by MabraO: 6:52am On Sep 11, 2015
The foreigner looks like a Biafra

So am not surprised.
Re: Foreign Asks Thought Provoking Question On Biafra - See Tweet by Jman06(m): 7:04am On Sep 11, 2015
kestolove95:
cum suck ma d1ck biatch!
Re: Foreign Asks Thought Provoking Question On Biafra - See Tweet by hoobs(m): 10:10am On Sep 11, 2015
ibedun:

They have raised our awareness. We use to allow Igbos to do anything they like but that is coming to an end.
and what where the igbos doing b4 dat they dnt do now,?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Owu Church Attackers Spoke In English And Yoruba / More Tears As Obi Sets To Visit Redemption Camp And Shiloh / Tinubu Intelligent Interview At NESG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.