Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,066 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:45 AM

Help On US Paypal - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Help On US Paypal (1766 Views)

How To Open And Verify US Paypal Account / How To Get A Verified US Paypal Account / Get Your Verified US Paypal Account >>>Enter Here. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help On US Paypal by prettytasha(f): 4:19pm On Sep 02, 2015
i need steps on opening a functional US paypal acct . can anyone help
Re: Help On US Paypal by Donald3d(m): 6:26pm On Sep 02, 2015
prettytasha:
i need steps on opening a functional US paypal acct . can anyone help
hello maam,do you just want to
Re: Help On US Paypal by prettytasha(f): 6:45pm On Sep 02, 2015
Donald3d:
hello maam,do you just want to
how
Re: Help On US Paypal by Donald3d(m): 6:50pm On Sep 02, 2015
prettytasha:
how
Sorry i didnt finish the typing ,i was trying to ask if you just wanted to be buying or buying and selling ,If you are just buying i will advice you just open the permitted (genuine one ) for nigerians
Re: Help On US Paypal by prettytasha(f): 6:52pm On Sep 02, 2015
Donald3d:
Sorry i didnt finish the typing ,i was trying to ask if you just wanted to be buying or buying and selling ,If you are just buying i will advice you just open the permitted (genuine one ) for nigerians
i actually wonna buy ..
Re: Help On US Paypal by Ben1975(m): 6:58pm On Sep 02, 2015
Why don't you just use other popular secure global e payment solutions. Paypal is not the only trusted payment solution out the others are legitimate and free.
Re: Help On US Paypal by prettytasha(f): 7:08pm On Sep 02, 2015
Ben1975:
Why don't you just use other popular secure global e payment solutions. Paypal is not the only trusted payment solution out the others are legitimate and free.
i want to buy ads on facebook and paypal is d only option
Re: Help On US Paypal by prettytasha(f): 7:09pm On Sep 02, 2015
Ben1975:
i want to buy facebook ads and paypal is the only option
Re: Help On US Paypal by Donald3d(m): 7:10pm On Sep 02, 2015
prettytasha:
i want to buy ads on facebook and paypal is d only option
Since you want to buy you can attach your card to a genuine paypal account you can get yours ,without paying anybody just go an reg on paypal site ,maam,i am here if you need further help.
Re: Help On US Paypal by prettytasha(f): 7:19pm On Sep 02, 2015
Donald3d:
Since you want to buy you can attach your card to a genuine paypal account you can get yours ,without paying anybody just go an reg on paypal site ,maam,i am here if you need further help.
paypal has refused verifying my card ..i sent a mail to zenith bank and they said i cnt use the card online ..this is a Mastercard o
Re: Help On US Paypal by telim: 7:22pm On Sep 02, 2015
using USA PayPal from unauthorized country is risky. The best way is to contact your friends or families in usa to register USA PayPal account with verifiable documents which will be provided on request by their staffs when their bots eventually limits your account, another alternative is to purchase a PayPal account with spoof detail from the blackmarket, most sellers provides PayPal accounts from smaller eu countries because of their less restriction on such countries and the in ability of PayPal to independently verify provided documents from those countries. Note only buy paypal accounts from sellers with good track record, great support and from those that can provide spoof documents when your account eventually got limited by their bot. PayPal bots limit accounts wether it is verified with legitimate documents or not. So play safe...
Re: Help On US Paypal by prettytasha(f): 7:24pm On Sep 02, 2015
telim:
using USA PayPal from unauthorized country is risky. The best way is to contact your friends or families in usa to register USA PayPal account with verifiable documents which will be provided on request by their staffs when their bots eventually limits your account, another alternative is to purchase a PayPal account with spoof detail from the blackmarket, most sellers provides PayPal accounts from smaller eu countries because of their less restriction on such countries and the in ability of PayPal to independently verify provided documents from those countries. Note only buy paypal accounts from sellers with good track record, great support and from those that can provide spoof documents when your account eventually got limited by their bot. PayPal bots limit accounts wether it is verified with legitimate documents or not. So play safe...
thanks for the info .i actually just need it for a quick purchase ..after i pay facebook .i may not use d paypal again
Re: Help On US Paypal by telim: 7:26pm On Sep 02, 2015
prettytasha:
thanks for the info .i actually just need it for a quick purchase ..after i pay facebook .i may not use d paypal again
oh you are okay with Nigerian paypal
Re: Help On US Paypal by prettytasha(f): 7:27pm On Sep 02, 2015
telim:
oh you are okay with Nigerian paypal
paypal keeps declining my zenith MasterCard
Re: Help On US Paypal by telim: 7:38pm On Sep 02, 2015
prettytasha:
paypal keeps declining my zenith MasterCard
The problem is not from PayPal but from the zenith master card. l use gtb master card with PayPal Nigeria and everything went smoothly except the 4 digit codes that wasn't sent to my mobile phone.
Re: Help On US Paypal by hisenjos: 7:40pm On Sep 02, 2015
Make sure you are using the same address you used to open your account exactly.
I have found out it makes a difference in the verification by Paypal.

prettytasha:
paypal has refused verifying my card ..i sent a mail to zenith bank and they said i cnt use the card online ..this is a Mastercard o
Re: Help On US Paypal by prettytasha(f): 7:48pm On Sep 02, 2015
telim:
The problem is not from PayPal but from the zenith master card. l use gtb master card with PayPal Nigeria and everything went smoothly except the 4 digit codes that wasn't sent to my mobile phone.
ok thanks alot
Re: Help On US Paypal by prettytasha(f): 7:50pm On Sep 02, 2015
hisenjos:

i sent a mail to d bank nd dey said my card cant be used for international payments
Re: Help On US Paypal by telim: 7:50pm On Sep 02, 2015
hisenjos:

but I registered mine with random address.
Re: Help On US Paypal by Donald3d(m): 8:13pm On Sep 02, 2015
prettytasha:
i sent a mail to d bank nd dey said my card cant be used for international payments
What other bank do you use ?
Re: Help On US Paypal by prettytasha(f): 8:17pm On Sep 02, 2015
Donald3d:
What other bank do you use ?
just zenith o
Re: Help On US Paypal by Davico(m): 1:55am On Sep 03, 2015
prettytasha:
just zenith o
I use zenith MasterCard in my paypal account, visit the nearest zenith bank branch u may need to activate your MasterCard for online purchases. Make sure u have money in the account smiley
Re: Help On US Paypal by prettytasha(f): 7:16am On Sep 03, 2015
Davico:

I use zenith MasterCard in my paypal account, visit the nearest zenith bank branch u may need to activate your MasterCard for online purchases. Make sure u have money in the account smiley
wat was the procedure like
Re: Help On US Paypal by ispeed(m): 9:24am On Sep 03, 2015
@prettyasha

You don't need US paypal account. I can help you on how to pay with paypal and receive with paypal in nigeria, have been doing that for years now but only for geniue business. Add me 08088419088 or mail zatdirectltd@gmail.com.

Re: Help On US Paypal by ispeed(m): 9:28am On Sep 03, 2015
@prettyasha

You don't need US paypal account. I can help you on how to pay with paypal and receive with paypal in nigeria, have been doing that for years now but only for geniue business. Add me on whatsapp 08088419088 or mail zatdirectltd@gmail.com.

Re: Help On US Paypal by krestup: 11:20am On Sep 03, 2015
prettytasha:
i want to buy facebook ads and paypal is the only option
I normal use my GTB master card to pay for my facebook ads
Re: Help On US Paypal by prettytasha(f): 11:23am On Sep 03, 2015
krestup:

I normal use my GTB master card to pay for my facebook ads
did u activate it or smtn
Re: Help On US Paypal by Davico(m): 12:05pm On Sep 03, 2015
prettytasha:
wat was the procedure like
Call ZENITH DIRECT. The phone number is at the back of ur ATM card
Re: Help On US Paypal by Nobody: 1:09pm On Sep 10, 2015
prettytasha smart girl. . . cheesy
Re: Help On US Paypal by krestup: 11:02am On Oct 07, 2015
prettytasha:
did u activate it or smtn

I didn't activate it.. They asked for my card details and the paymental was done.

(1) (Reply)

Forex Sniper Signals / Why I Am Establishing Games Village - Ifeanyi Ubah / LPFO Currently Available At Affordable Price.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.