Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,061 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:22 AM

Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) - Computers (117) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) (409570 Views)

Biko!! Has Anybody Gotten The Windows10 Creators Update / Post All Laptops And Gadgets Related Problems For Quick Response And Solutions / Common Issues After Installing Windows 10 And Solutions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (114) (115) (116) (117) (118) (119) (120) ... (166) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by Ifabernard(m): 10:56am On May 27, 2020
udemzyudex:

Search the Web for another activator and crack it.

As for the windows update, search this section you will see a lot for suggestions, try it.

Another one you can use is click on Windows key +R and type services.msc into the box and click enter. Locate Windows update and disable it.
Thanks. I downloaded kms activator and it worked.

1 Like

Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by semid4lyfe(m): 7:36pm On May 27, 2020
I'll be grateful if someone can point me in the direction of an activator for Microsoft Office 2019 that actually works.

All the activators I've downloaded don't work undecided
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by SolomonGrundy: 9:27pm On May 27, 2020
semid4lyfe:
I'll be grateful if someone can point me in the direction of an activator for Microsoft Office 2019 that actually works.

All the activators I've downloaded don't work undecided
which ones have u used?
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by semid4lyfe(m): 3:58am On May 28, 2020
SolomonGrundy:
which ones have u used?

If there's any you've used that is working, help me with it.

Thanks.
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by SolomonGrundy: 9:08am On May 28, 2020
semid4lyfe:

If there's any you've used that is working, help me with it.

Thanks.
I used KMSPICO
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by Nobody: 2:09pm On May 28, 2020
Good day house. Pls my laptop is malfunctioning. 1. It shows blue screen then restarts. 2. Some keys are not working. 3. my camera has stop working. It displays "we can't find your camera".
I need help pls.
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by Fr33born(m): 3:54pm On May 28, 2020
hausadreturn:
If you're in Lagos, come and take my "Dell e6410 latitude" battery for a small change.

It's a "double-cell" battery I got from ebay, and it lasts for 4.5 hours. Very solid.
If you're not in Lagos, I wouldn't want to stress myself doing shipping.

Have you sold it? If not, how much are you selling it?
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by Lastmankc(m): 9:16pm On May 28, 2020
My laptop went blind(I. e the power unit will be on but the screen remain blind.) I took it to computer village for repair. And they are telling me that the mother board got burnt. How is that possible, bc I have not been using the system for sometime now. And the worst thing is that the system has an inbuilt battery.
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by Vasgas: 11:11am On May 29, 2020
snoopy1:
Good day house. Pls my laptop is malfunctioning.
1. It shows blue screen then restarts.
2. Some keys are not working.
3. my camera has stop working. It displays "we can't find your camera".

I need help pls.

Take it to a Technician
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by Justed: 8:49pm On May 29, 2020
Dell inspiron n5050 for sale. Contact me on 08064179960. Very clean
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by Lorenzop: 11:38am On May 31, 2020
Good day everyone, please help me resolve this issue

Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by Onyeka90210(m): 1:21pm On May 31, 2020
yo, still giving out udemy courses on graphic designs with the latest software and also the latest windows 10 OS and already activated Microsoft Office suite (2013-2019).
WhatsApp me/Check signature
https:///2348034634239
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by yungrashee(m): 9:13pm On May 31, 2020
Please i just brought this laptop and the shared memory is 1800mb but the Vram is 0mb... Hope there's no problem and can it play Pes17 and other games
Ram is 4gb, core i5
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by Lexusgs430: 12:43am On Jun 01, 2020
Lorenzop:
Good day everyone, please help me resolve this issue

The curse of Windows 10 (1909)......

Either downgrade to Windows 7 or reinstall Windows 10 (not 1909).......
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by Lorenzop: 8:38am On Jun 01, 2020
Lexusgs430:

OK bro. Thanks
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by ekrizz(m): 10:39am On Jun 04, 2020
Lexusgs430:

Good day boss,
Please, a guy helped me to transfer my files on my system to another system. Now, I can't access my files: it says "access denied. Need permission to access the file". Please, what can I do? Some softwares are no longer working.
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by chidoziekingsley: 10:11pm On Jun 04, 2020
Pls i bought a new empty dvd+r disk and inserted it into the drive so as to burn files to it but the dvd drive displays no disk(tried with two different dvd+r disk still the same
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by OmoDavido(m): 3:58pm On Jun 05, 2020
Good everyone and bosses in the house.
I am so weak and angry right now after using about 4GB plus to update my windows 10. After it got to 100percent it now pop up error message.

I have not been able to install my graphics designing package due to the missing or lower version of .Net framework on my windows 10.

Please whoever can help me with the right process of updating and getting to install .Net framework 4.7.2 on my windows 10 should please help me
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by jubianose(m): 5:09pm On Jun 06, 2020
pls house my battery drains very quickly. What can I do? It is a battery of upto 5hrs, but now it doesn't even last up-to 45mins when unplugged...
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by Spicywify: 10:54pm On Jun 06, 2020
Hi, please I am experiencing a problem with my hp laptop. I recently changed the battery and hard disk and the battery refused to charge.
Keeps saying 0%available plugged in charging even after plugging it for hours.
Tried another battery and another charger, same issue.
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by Vasgas: 9:25am On Jun 08, 2020
jubianose:
pls house my battery drains very quickly. What can I do? It is a battery of upto 5hrs, but now it doesn't even last up-to 45mins when unplugged...
After some time a ba3 shelf life always reduced.
For how long have u been using the ba3?
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by Vasgas: 9:26am On Jun 08, 2020
Spicywify:
Hi, please I am experiencing a problem with my hp laptop. I recently changed the battery and hard disk and the battery refused to charge.

Where are u based? locate a technician
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by Vasgas: 9:27am On Jun 08, 2020
Spicywify:
Where are u based? locate a technician around u
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by Vasgas: 9:34am On Jun 08, 2020
chidoziekingsley:
Pls i bought a new empty dvd+r disk and inserted it into the drive so as to burn files to it but the dvd drive displays no disk(tried with two different dvd+r disk still the same
Try using another External CD rom
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by Vasgas: 9:36am On Jun 08, 2020
ekrizz:

Good day boss,
Please, a guy helped me to transfer my files on my system to another system. Now, I can't access my files: it says "access denied. Need permission to access the file". Please, what can I do? Some softwares are no longer working.

What did u use to transfer the files?
A flash, HDD ?
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by jubianose(m): 9:38am On Jun 08, 2020
Vasgas:

After some time a ba3 shelf life always reduced.
For how long have u been using the ba3?

About five years. But I think is more of an app or the system that is consuming the battery quickly
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by Vasgas: 11:22am On Jun 08, 2020
jubianose:

About five years. But I think is more of an app or the system that is consuming the battery quickly
okay
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by Hallenjay: 1:03pm On Jun 08, 2020
HELP URGENT PLS.
SOME KEY ON MY LAPTOP KEYBOARD REFUSE TO WORK intermittently. ..it works for a while den refuse to work and when this a happen even the onscreen keyboard will not type only the few working on the main keyboard will work on the screen too.
I need help pls
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by onyeks14(m): 3:23pm On Jun 08, 2020
jubianose:

maybe you got a fake windows 10 or maybe it's a flaw from Windows

I had a Windows 7 laptop that lasted up to 6 hours but after I upgraded to Windows 10 my battery only last 1hour 30 minutes....so I decided to switch back to Windows 7 and my battery is back to normal

I would suggest that you download and install the latest version of Windows 10 from the official website

(1) (2) (3) ... (114) (115) (116) (117) (118) (119) (120) ... (166) (Reply)

Ubuntu Linux / Inverter Users : Lets Have Your Experience / How To Hack Any Wifi Network Password Using Cmd

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.