Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,637 members, 7,813,110 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:13 AM

Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) - Computers (118) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) (408826 Views)

Biko!! Has Anybody Gotten The Windows10 Creators Update / Post All Laptops And Gadgets Related Problems For Quick Response And Solutions / Common Issues After Installing Windows 10 And Solutions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (115) (116) (117) (118) (119) (120) (121) ... (166) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by Vasgas: 3:32pm On Jun 08, 2020
Hallenjay:
HELP URGENT PLS.
SOME KEY ON MY LAPTOP KEYBOARD REFUSE TO WORK intermittently. ..it works for a while den refuse to work and when this a happen even the onscreen keyboard will not type only the few working on the main keyboard will work on the screen too.
I need help pls
Hello Hallenjay , Have u try connecting your laptop with external Keyboard??
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by Vasgas: 3:37pm On Jun 08, 2020
Hallenjay:
HELP URGENT PLS.
SOME KEY ON MY LAPTOP KEYBOARD REFUSE TO WORK intermittently. ..it works for a while den refuse to work and when this a happen even the onscreen keyboard will not type only the few working on the main keyboard will work on the screen too.
I need help pls

Hello Hallenjay,
Have u try connecting your laptop with external Keyboard and try pressing all the keys.
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by kennyflames(m): 3:52pm On Jun 08, 2020
Abeg help
My laptop top case broke by the hinges
Later it stopped displaying anything
I have to on and off for like 5times before it will start Displaying then shows Colour lines after every 10 minutes of booting
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by Vasgas: 3:53pm On Jun 08, 2020
I have a WhatsApp group where I give solutions to some laptops issues pro bono...

If you are interested in joining, you can mail me
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by Vasgas: 3:59pm On Jun 08, 2020
kennyflames:
Abeg help
My laptop top case broke by the hinges
Later it stopped displaying anything
I have to on and off for like 5times before it will start Displaying then shows Colour lines after every 10 minutes of booting

Hello Keenyflames.

It's possible that your screen cord is shaking, there might be nothing wrong with your screen.
Just try and see a technician and get it's properly fixed back.
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by kennyflames(m): 4:07pm On Jun 08, 2020
Vasgas:

Hello Keenyflames.

It's possible that your screen cord is shaking, there might be nothing wrong with your screen.
Just try and see a technician and get it's properly fixed back.
Thank you sir
Am using asus X-55u Model
I meet a technician and he said i should pay him 9k that he will change All the case
But its only the top case that cracked
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by Vasgas: 4:16pm On Jun 08, 2020
kennyflames:

Thank you sir
Am using asus X-55u Model
I meet a technician and he said i should pay him 9k that he will change All the case
But its only the top case that cracked
Hello Kennyflames
These cases are hard to find that what made it costly sometimes.
Just negiogiate well with him and if you are not okay try other place.........

But do u let him know that the screen display is not consistent?
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by kennyflames(m): 5:44pm On Jun 08, 2020
Vasgas:

Hello Kennyflames
These cases are hard to find that what made it costly sometimes.
Just negiogiate well with him and if you are not okay try other place.........

But do u let him know that the screen display is not consistent?
It didn't developed the problem then
I just packed it for now till corona issues is settled cause of high price
Anyway Thanks very much smiley
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by Hallenjay: 5:51pm On Jun 08, 2020
Vasgas:

Hello Hallenjay , Have u try connecting your laptop with external Keyboard??
it's a screen touch same thing happened on the screen anytime d keyboard malfunction.
The same key works at d same time.
Escapekey and few others key work and wen I boot into bios they all work.

The screen and d keyboard r in tandem.
Anytime d screen keyboard works d main keyboard do d same.

1 Like

Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by frankobobby(m): 7:25pm On Jun 08, 2020
How much is 500gb HDD $ 1tb HDD pls?
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by Spartanbird: 12:27am On Jun 09, 2020
Goodmorning all, How do I solve this issue?

Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by ekrizz(m): 3:23am On Jun 09, 2020
Vasgas:

What did u use to transfer the files?
A flash, HDD ?

I don't know exactly, but it's like he brought out the HDD of the system with the files, fixed it to a HDD case, and then transfer the files, with a USB cable, to the new system.
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by Vasgas: 6:48am On Jun 09, 2020
Hallenjay:
it's a screen touch same thing happened on the screen anytime d keyboard malfunction.
The same key works at d same time.
Escapekey and few others key work and wen I boot into bios they all work.

The screen and d keyboard r in tandem.
Anytime d screen keyboard works d main keyboard do d same.

Hello Hallenjay,
Morning
Take it to a Technician....
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by Vasgas: 6:49am On Jun 09, 2020
frankobobby:
How much is 500gb HDD $ 1tb HDD pls?

Hello Frankobobby,

Price varies with location so ask around
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by Vasgas: 6:53am On Jun 09, 2020
Spartanbird:
Goodmorning all, How do I solve this issue?

Morning Spartanbird,

Download KMSpico and activate your windows...
They question has been answered here alot of time.
For the procedure just go through the last three thread discussions....

Have a nice day
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by Spartanbird: 3:30pm On Jun 09, 2020
Vasgas:

Morning Spartanbird,

Download KMSpico and activate your windows...
They question has been answered here alot of time.
For the procedure just go through the last three thread discussions....

Have a nice day

Thank you, but yet again, on the cause of extracting the downloaded KMSpico , an error {0x80004005} code popped up, what should I do?
modify , Window activated. Thank you once more.
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by jubianose(m): 4:16pm On Jun 09, 2020
onyeks14:

maybe you got a fake windows 10 or maybe it's a flaw from Windows

I had a Windows 7 laptop that lasted up to 6 hours but after I upgraded to Windows 10 my battery only last 1hour 30 minutes....so I decided to switch back to Windows 7 and my battery is back to normal

I would suggest that you download and install the latest version of Windows 10 from the official website

OK. Thanks sir
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by sLentlover7778(m): 4:30pm On Jun 09, 2020
Please how do I install windows 7 from disk? I'm not comfortable with windows 10. Thanks
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by Lexusgs430: 10:58pm On Jun 09, 2020
sLentlover7778:
Please how do I install windows 7 from disk? I'm not comfortable with windows 10. Thanks

Change boot option from bios and run......
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by Vasgas: 6:28am On Jun 10, 2020
Spartanbird:

Thank you, but yet again, on the cause of extracting the downloaded KMSpico , an error {0x80004005} code popped up, what should I do?
modify , Window activated. Thank you once more.

Spartanbird
You are welcome
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by Galapagous(m): 8:30am On Jun 10, 2020
I don't know if this is the right place to place this, I bought solidworks 2018 software it comes with 4 disk but installation prove to be problematic, I even tried pulling all file and folders in all disk into a single folder, it runs for a while but later crash. Any opinion?
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by demsid(m): 11:11pm On Jun 10, 2020
My system is popping msg that my windows 10 will soon expire. I shd go to settings and add activation key. Does it mean it wd affect the system cos ive been ignoring this msg since last week
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by Lexusgs430: 5:34am On Jun 11, 2020
demsid:
My system is popping msg that my windows 10 will soon expire. I shd go to settings and add activation key. Does it mean it wd affect the system cos ive been ignoring this msg since last week

Read replies above on means to rectify.....

2 Likes

Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by Lexusgs430: 5:37am On Jun 11, 2020
Galapagous:
I don't know if this is the right place to place this, I bought solidworks 2018 software it comes with 4 disk but installation prove to be problematic, I even tried pulling all file and folders in all disk into a single folder, it runs for a while but later crash. Any opinion?

Real deal or cloned version ?....
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by Spicywify: 5:45am On Jun 11, 2020
Vasgas:

Where are u based? locate a technician around u

Thanks
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by sLentlover7778(m): 9:23am On Jun 11, 2020
Thanks bro.

Lexusgs430:

Change boot option from bios and run......
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by Bankalert(m): 11:59am On Jun 11, 2020
Please I need help on bypassing or removing bios password on my hp probook 450 g3. I bought the pc with the password unknowingly.... I have tried every means.... Even taken it to an engineer to try his hands on it by removing the bios chip and installing updated files from the internet on it but to no avail. Its seems there is no way out of it. Someone here might be able to suggest a solutions. The hp support is of no help also i have come to realise.

#modified.
I use my PC for programming. I needed to activated virtualization on the bios setup. That's my reason for trying to bypass the password. Anyone has a better way of activating virtualization without going through the bios
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by Vasgas: 10:50am On Jun 12, 2020
Bankalert:
Please I need help on bypassing or removing bios password on my hp probook 450 g3. I bought the pc with the password unknowingly.... I have tried every means.... Even taken it to an engineer to try his hands on it by removing the bios chip and installing updated files from the internet on it but to no avail. Its seems there is no way out of it. Someone here might be able to suggest a solutions. The hp support is of no help also i have come to realise.

#modified.
I use my PC for programming. I needed to activated virtualization on the bios setup. That's my reason for trying to bypass the password. Anyone has a better way of activating virtualization without going through the bios

Hello Bankalert,
Sorry for replying late.
I'm always careful about anything password issues with system even at my office, I only do such work when u can prove it ownership.
in your above write-up you said " I have tried every means....".

if that the case why don't you sell the PC and get another one without activated Bios password.
Sorry to say at the rate you are trying all these means u might crash the laptop and make it useless.

Have a nice day Bankalert.
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by Bankalert(m): 3:47pm On Jun 12, 2020
Vasgas:

Hello Bankalert,
Sorry for replying late.
I'm always careful about anything password issues with system even at my office, I only do such work when u can prove it ownership.
in your above write-up you said " I have tried every means....".

if that the case why don't you sell the PC and get another one without activated Bios password.
Sorry to say at the rate you are trying all these means u might crash the laptop and make it useless.

Have a nice day Bankalert.

Well, maybe i havent tried all possible means and you might have a better means to make it work. About the ownership, I bought the Pc fairly used from a seller at GSM village in Abuja and the receipt is intact. The idea of selling it crossed my mind but really, i am not ready to sell the laptop yet. I also called the seller but he had no idea what the BIOS Password is. If i eventually do, it'll just be a brand new one. I am tired of Fairly Used PCs.
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by Vasgas: 7:16pm On Jun 12, 2020
Bankalert:

Well, maybe i havent tried all possible means and you might have a better means to make it work. About the ownership, I bought the Pc fairly used from a seller at GSM village in Abuja and the receipt is intact. The idea of selling it crossed my mind but really, i am not ready to sell the laptop yet. I also called the seller but he had no idea what the BIOS Password is. If i eventually do, it'll just be a brand new one. I am tired of Fairly Used PCs.

I'm sorry but no other means apart from removing your CMOS battery for some minutes and putting it back again.

The best idea I will still give u is to sell the system and save your self this stress.
or u can still check other engineers around but it's strictly at your own risk
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by Galapagous(m): 7:18pm On Jun 12, 2020
Lexusgs430:

Real deal or cloned version ?....
Real real I guess
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by Akell(m): 11:42pm On Jun 12, 2020
Please, how do I stop my laptop from consuming much data? Seems many stuffs get connected whenever I log in. Windows 10

(1) (2) (3) ... (115) (116) (117) (118) (119) (120) (121) ... (166) (Reply)

Ubuntu Linux / Inverter Users : Lets Have Your Experience / How To Hack Any Wifi Network Password Using Cmd

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.