Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,898 members, 7,810,448 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:14 AM

Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) - Computers (61) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) (408310 Views)

Biko!! Has Anybody Gotten The Windows10 Creators Update / Post All Laptops And Gadgets Related Problems For Quick Response And Solutions / Common Issues After Installing Windows 10 And Solutions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) ... (166) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by okwuvic(m): 9:10pm On Nov 11, 2017
Make Screen Capture Of Your Browser's Pages Without Webcam/camera

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=85fVIv-zEeM
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by stancozy(m): 11:04am On Nov 12, 2017
stephinnoyewole:

For windows updates... Nothing was downloading (I've reformatted the system, hope dat problem wud av been solved by now...haven't tried it tho)
For Cortana, it's not searching beyond my C drive. I am using using search icon tho not the search box... And I guess cortana isn't activated on my PC.
For WiFi... Hmmm.... U wouldn't believe after formatting, d problem still persist... Permit me
to list d observable ones..
1. WiFi can't see some device's hotspot, while some phones and anoda PC can detect dem(it's only happening to a specific device tho)
2. Would connect to my phone hotspot now, but won't browse
3. Sometimes connects and disconnects concurrently
4. Won't even connect to WiFi @all(wud b saying 'can't connect to dis network"wink, dat was b4 I reformatted it yestdai (jst came back from a long distance journey, would check things again 2day)
Thanks for ur concern bro

Beck the first page of this thread for the Cortena solution

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by Androidking: 1:05pm On Nov 12, 2017
stephinnoyewole:

For windows updates... Nothing was downloading (I've reformatted the system, hope dat problem wud av been solved by now...haven't tried it tho)
For Cortana, it's not searching beyond my C drive. I am using using search icon tho not the search box... And I guess cortana isn't activated on my PC.
For WiFi... Hmmm.... U wouldn't believe after formatting, d problem still persist... Permit me to list d observable ones..
1. WiFi can't see some device's hotspot, while some phones and anoda PC can detect dem(it's only happening to a specific device tho)
2. Would connect to my phone hotspot now, but won't browse
3. Sometimes connects and disconnects concurrently
4. Won't even connect to WiFi @all(wud b saying 'can't connect to dis network"wink, dat was b4 I reformatted it yestdai (jst came back from a long distance journey, would check things again 2day)
Thanks for ur concern bro

For windows update allow to stay for a while and make sure u have strong network .it will pick up eventually
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by Androidking: 1:10pm On Nov 12, 2017
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by Lana1(m): 5:26pm On Nov 13, 2017
Androidking computerboy a friend recently formatted his system and reinstalled the os. But he says his usb ports aren't working despite having installed the drivers.

If he connects his phone to the PC his phone will start charging but his PC wont see the phone. I told him maybe he installed wrong drivers but i'm not sure...

Any idea what could the problem could be?
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by Androidking: 7:26am On Nov 14, 2017
Lana1:
Androidking computerboy a friend recently formatted his system and reinstalled the os. But he says his usb ports aren't working despite having installed the drivers.

If he connects his phone to the PC his phone will start charging but his PC wont see the phone. I told him maybe he installed wrong drivers but i'm not sure...

Let me slide from to down if the phone screen to access the notification panel .

From der change d USB from charging only to MTP

Den he can go to settings and activate the phones debuge mode.

That should work

Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by Androidking: 7:29am On Nov 14, 2017
Lana1:

I hope it's just phone or it affects both mouse ,flash drive and game pad
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by Ridwan1821: 10:54am On Nov 14, 2017
Good morning you all. Pls can I install Windows 10 on my Lenovo Ideapad 110-15IBR laptop?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by Lana1(m): 11:42pm On Nov 14, 2017
Androidking:

I hope it's just phone or it affects both mouse ,flash drive and game pad
I think it affects everything not just his phone
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by jesufifunmi: 1:10pm On Nov 16, 2017
Epp me o angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by Androidking: 5:05pm On Nov 16, 2017
Lol so easy u messed up with ur bios
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by Androidking: 5:08pm On Nov 16, 2017
Go back to ur bios and go to boot settings and enable "LEGACY"

Now save and exit by pressing f10 and it will reboot .

When it does it will tell u to input some numbers to continue .

Just type the figures u say and click enter .

Neglect it even if the figures didn't display just type in d Figures and hit enter that's all .
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by Androidking: 5:09pm On Nov 16, 2017
That procedure will work as far as ur hard disk is just fine .

Next time don't tamper ur bios
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by biggmusty(m): 12:51am On Nov 17, 2017
Windows 10 creator update as been taken down from dia site pls can help other links
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by computerboy: 12:24pm On Nov 17, 2017
biggmusty:
Windows 10 creator update as been taken down from dia site pls can help other links

check first page. I've added direct link from Microsoft
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by computerboy: 12:25pm On Nov 17, 2017
Androidking:
That procedure will work as far as ur hard disk is just fine .

Next time don't tamper ur bios

Nice work bro. You should answer PC king. Here's not phone section tongue
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by computerboy: 12:28pm On Nov 17, 2017
jesufifunmi:
Epp me o angry

LOL... Saying what you did last will help us to help you. A lot can cause that.
- bad hard drive
- corrupt OS
- Changing boot options in bios (UEFI to legacy or vice versa)
- Spoilt SATA cable
Etc
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by Androidking: 2:09pm On Nov 17, 2017
computerboy:

Nice work bro. You should answer PC king. Here's not phone section tongue

Lol
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by Androidking: 2:10pm On Nov 17, 2017
computerboy:

LOL... Saying what you did last will help us to help you. A lot can cause that.
- bad hard drive
- corrupt OS
- Changing boot options in bios (UEFI to legacy or vice versa)
- Spoilt SATA cable
Etc

Yea u are correct .

If the hard disk is fine which I believe it should

Ur third option might be his problem .
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by biggmusty(m): 2:18pm On Nov 17, 2017
computerboy:

check first page. I've added direct link from Microsoft

Creator update cnt be selected

Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by Aperion7(m): 4:44pm On Nov 17, 2017
Good day everyone.. please my system is having an issue.. i'm using windows 10.. i wanted to switch off my system and i saw the "update and shut down" and "update and restart" instead of the normal update or restart options.. so i chose update and shut down option.. when i switched on the system.. i realized that my pc was slow and hanging more often.. and i cant switch on the hotspot any more.. whenever i click on mobile hotspot the settings app will hang.. please help.. ive added screenshots for better understanding.. please help.. its frustrating.. thanks in advance

Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by Androidking: 6:03pm On Nov 17, 2017
biggmusty:

Select edition u didn't select anything maybe that's y it didn't work

Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by Androidking: 6:06pm On Nov 17, 2017
Aperion7:
Good day everyone.. please my system is having an issue.. i'm using windows 10.. i wanted to switch off my system and i saw the "update and shut down" and "update and restart" instead of the normal update or restart options.. so i chose update and shut down option.. when i switched on the system.. i realized that my pc was slow and hanging more often.. and i cant switch on the hotspot any more.. whenever i click on mobile hotspot the settings app will hang.. please help.. ive added screenshots for better understanding.. please help.. its frustrating.. thanks in advance

U can try system restore I think that's d best solution

If u didn't see any restore point trying to manually uninstall updates
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by Androidking: 6:09pm On Nov 17, 2017
Aperion7:

Also try restart ur PC . twice .

And check d WiFi again .

Try another phone to test d hotspot
Den troubleshoot.

If d problem persists after 3days please see ur doctor. Lolz
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by Aperion7(m): 6:41pm On Nov 17, 2017
Androidking:

Also try restart ur PC . twice .

And check d WiFi again .

Try another phone to test d hotspot
Den troubleshoot.

If d problem persists after 3days please see ur doctor. Lolz

I've restarted the system far more than twice sir... Nothing happened.. I've tried troubleshooting... Nothing happened... Although when i tried using connectify to switch on the hotspot.. It told me something about a bug.. I'll attach the screenshot..

Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by Aperion7(m): 6:45pm On Nov 17, 2017
Androidking:

U can try system restore I think that's d best solution

If u didn't see any restore point trying to manually uninstall updates

How do i uninstall the updates?.. I've tried “network reset" in the settings option... It restarted after 5 mins but the situation remained the same
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by Androidking: 7:01pm On Nov 17, 2017
Aperion7:

How do i uninstall the updates?.. I've tried “network reset" in the settings option... It restarted after 5 mins but the situation remained the same

Pls let me get u correctly u want to on the hotspot in d laptop or u want to on the WiFi for u to connect to a hot sport
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by Androidking: 7:02pm On Nov 17, 2017
Aperion7:

Will send it to u when I on my PC . but do system restore its d best solution .I hope u know how to do that one ??
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by computerboy: 7:55pm On Nov 17, 2017
biggmusty:

LOL that's cos its no longer the latest. The latest is there staring at you
windows 10 fall creators update
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by biggmusty(m): 9:04pm On Nov 17, 2017
computerboy:

LOL that's cos its no longer the latest. The latest is there staring at you

windows 10 fall creators update

Its nt selecting.. go dia click on d link nd see wat am saying. Only d windows 10 dat is selectable d fall creator is nt selecting
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by computerboy: 9:20pm On Nov 17, 2017
biggmusty:

Its nt selecting.. go dia click on d link nd see wat am saying. Only d windows 10 dat is selectable d fall creator is nt selecting

yea you're right. go here to download creators update directly

http://windowsiso.net/windows-10-iso/windows-10-creators-update-1703-download-build-15063/free-windows-10-creators-update-1703-iso-download-successful/?windowsiso_id=22
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by Aperion7(m): 11:23pm On Nov 17, 2017
Androidking:

Pls let me get u correctly u want to on the hotspot in d laptop or u want to on the WiFi for u to connect to a hot sport

I want to on d hotspot.. Even the WiFi connection isn't as before... The problems all started when i chose that “update and shut down" option

(1) (2) (3) ... (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) ... (166) (Reply)

Ubuntu Linux / Inverter Users : Lets Have Your Experience / How To Hack Any Wifi Network Password Using Cmd

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.