Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,931 members, 7,810,593 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:44 AM

Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) - Computers (166) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) (408333 Views)

Biko!! Has Anybody Gotten The Windows10 Creators Update / Post All Laptops And Gadgets Related Problems For Quick Response And Solutions / Common Issues After Installing Windows 10 And Solutions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (163) (164) (165) (166) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by 2el(m): 4:50pm On Mar 11
udemzyudex:

You'll have to use another one, probably the one you're using is bad.

This is what it's showing each time I tried to install it. Online.

Is there a way I can download and install the 22H2 without usiing windows update

Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by udemzyudex(m): 6:19pm On Mar 11
2el:

This is what it's showing each time I tried to install it. Online.

Is there a way I can download and install the 22H2 without usiing windows update

Don't install online, download the operating system online, the iso and create a Bootable flash drive.
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by 2el(m): 9:12pm On Mar 11
udemzyudex:

Don't install online, download the operating system online, the iso and create a Bootable flash drive.

Do you have a link I can do this, please
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by udemzyudex(m): 9:32pm On Mar 11
2el:

No, I don't.
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by Adewale1603(m): 1:40pm On Mar 16
2el:

search it online on Google search, you will be redirected to the link
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by sheepheart(f): 10:04am On Mar 19
Good day engineers in the house. I'm having this issue von my laptop that has hindered me from editing documents. It Keeps saying that the selection is locked. Kindly help me out.

Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by udemzyudex(m): 4:01pm On Mar 19
sheepheart:
Good day engineers in the house. I'm having this issue von my laptop that has hindered me from editing documents. It Keeps saying that the selection is locked. Kindly help me out.

You need to activate it
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by sheepheart(f): 10:20pm On Mar 19
udemzyudex:

You need to activate it
How please ?
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by Theyoungmaster(m): 1:50pm On Mar 20
Hello House,

Please apart from microsoft's "phone link", which other app can i use to link my phone to windows 10 PC?

I can't use Phone link since the march update due to incompatible Android 7 version.
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by Wiconsefx: 10:12am On Apr 05
Theyoungmaster:
Hello House,

Please apart from microsoft's "phone link", which other app can i use to link my phone to windows 10 PC?

I can't use Phone link since the march update due to incompatible Android 7 version.

Left fx trading?
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by Theyoungmaster(m): 8:17pm On Apr 07
No Boss. I still place trades. 9 to 5 has just made it very difficult for me to follow things on FTA thread.
Wiconsefx:

Left fx trading?
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by SULBELL(m): 7:45am On Apr 08
Daninya33:
Please who can help me out with concrete information on how to install windows OS on my Chromebook PC?
I don't mind if it is Windows 7,8 or 10.

I am currently using Zorin OS on the PC.
It has its own disadvantage such as lack of audio except you connect with HDMI port.

Some months back, I installed Windows 10 education enterprise Os but it was a trial version and it expired.
Could not get the product key so I ported to Zorin 16.3 OS.

Well I saw this late, not sure if you already resolve the issue.

My question is was the sound working when you initially install the win10?

Why I asked is some ChromeOS especially Acer have sound driver issue when cracked, so don't let anyone deceive you of a quick fix because normal windows drivers dont work with it.

1 Like

Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by essentialone(m): 3:00pm On Apr 09
Lenovo Ideapad 330-15IGM

Screen replacement.

How much is it?
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by abfelicity91: 11:14pm On Apr 12
How do I install free Excel on my computer, please
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by kingzjay(m): 11:39am On Apr 14
I want to sell my HP Laptop as scrap. It's Working except that the hard disc was taken out to replace in another system I'm currently using.

Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by Adewale1603(m): 2:56pm On Apr 17
kingzjay:
I want to sell my HP Laptop as scrap. It's Working except that the hard disc was taken out to replace in another system I'm currently using.

if it's working perfectly, just no harddisk. Then It ain't a scrap. You can replace the hard disk and sell it at a normal laptop price

1 Like

Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by Henryxm: 5:25pm On Apr 25
[center]MICROSOFT WINDOWS 10 PRO OEM LICENSE KEY CONTACT US ON WHATSAPP/ CALL 07088203207.[/center]

1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (163) (164) (165) (166) (Reply)

Ubuntu Linux / Inverter Users : Lets Have Your Experience / How To Hack Any Wifi Network Password Using Cmd

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.