Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,713 members, 7,820,494 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:53 PM

Cats Cats Cats - Pets (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Cats Cats Cats (42918 Views)

Cats Pass Out After Eating Their Owner's Marijuana Plants In US (Pics, Video) / Reason Why Cats Are Better Than Dogs While Choosing A Pet ( Pictures) / Woah, Turns Out Cats Can Be Loving Parents Too! (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cats Cats Cats by ChynoBEATS: 7:34pm On Feb 11, 2016
blasiangurl85:
I don't know why people think getting a foreign cat is better than a Nigerian cat. All my cats are all local Nigerian cats but they are all well taken care of and look good. To me cats are the easiest animals to have because they only need feeding and that's it. They take care of other things. I have cat litter that I put in certain places around the house so they can do their business and change it weekly.

You've made me remember my grannies cats ... I miss them .. cheesy then i use to chase them round the house .. Until only day"after some years" grannie told me they' left through the bush @the back of her house and they dint return sad .. She had like 7 then sef ... I like them ..

But now i dislike cats cos of nollywood winch rubbish ,there was a time such movies became very common.....so i prefer dogs mst Esp Rotts... smiley

1 Like

Re: Cats Cats Cats by maballack(m): 5:15pm On Feb 18, 2016
any one having cat in lagos ? i need one like yesterday
Re: Cats Cats Cats by Panzerfaust(m): 7:31am On Feb 20, 2016
Bukiminaj:

my 2mth old kitten will never bury his poo or go outside to poo.how can i fix this?can i get the cat litter in shoprite?
My cat had this habit until I bought a litter box on OLX. That solved the problem. The only issue is that my cat won't poo in an already used litter box..so we have to empty the litter box very often.
Re: Cats Cats Cats by maballack(m): 11:36am On Feb 20, 2016
All y'al saying my cat this and that , is it that your cats dont have kittens or better still how did you get yours , help me i am so much in need of one , am resident in lagos

1 Like

Re: Cats Cats Cats by YulaFarms: 1:52pm On Feb 20, 2016
maballack:
All y'al saying my cat this and that , is it that your cats dont have kittens or better still how did you get yours , help me i am so much in need of one , am resident in lagos

Hi, I'll help you! I'll give you a shout much later..

1 Like

Re: Cats Cats Cats by maballack(m): 7:02pm On Feb 22, 2016
Petlovers o Help a brother locate a seller or owner with kittens
Re: Cats Cats Cats by Nobody: 2:14pm On Feb 23, 2016
Panzerfaust:
My cat had this habit until I bought a litter box on OLX. That solved the problem. The only issue is that my cat won't poo in an already used litter box..so we have to empty the litter box very often.

Mine is quite understanding. All he does is to poo on another spot in the litter

4 Likes

Re: Cats Cats Cats by kehnton(m): 10:24pm On Feb 24, 2016
Bukiminaj:

i can see you need a cat badly and wish I could help but i just have two cats

if you stay in Nigeria, go to the market and go down to the section where they sell herbs and local medicine. you will surely get it and if they don't have,, talk to the seller. collect their number and book it down

you can also ask peeps with cats in your hood to give you

otherwise, you have to go to the bush to hunt a Hot cat roaming around at night

but sister, aren't those cats at eleweomo usually"unsafe" "demonic" etc,?
i stand to be corrected.

i will get a cat/kitten soon,

in my search for cats I've thought of the option of getting in the market... herb section but i usually see them as unsafe.
Re: Cats Cats Cats by kehnton(m): 10:33pm On Feb 24, 2016
it's really lovely meeting cat lovers like me. i don't have a cat yet. i have a parrot. i will get a cat soon. make job come First.
thanks for your contributions. i just found this thread today and i fell in love with it.
thank you!

1 Like

Re: Cats Cats Cats by CassieV(f): 1:47pm On Feb 25, 2016
kehnton:
it's really lovely meeting cat lovers like me.
i don't have a cat yet.
i have a parrot.
i will get a cat soon.
make job come First.

thanks for your contributions.
i just found this thread today and i fell in love with it.

thank you!
smiley

1 Like

Re: Cats Cats Cats by Nobody: 11:21pm On Mar 02, 2016
kehnton:

but sister, aren't those cats at eleweomo usually"unsafe" "demonic" etc,?
i stand to be corrected.

i will get a cat/kitten soon,

in my search for cats I've thought of the option of getting in the market... herb section but i usually see them as unsafe.

They are safe. Cos most of them get them thru the cats they are rearing at home. Just get a small cute one to be on a safer side

You no get mind sha. Lol

3 Likes

Re: Cats Cats Cats by Nobody: 1:25am On Mar 03, 2016
Bukiminaj:

thanks alot.zoom off to shoprite

one last thing,my cat always bring out his claws all the time.hereby using his nails on me whenever we cuddle. How can i correct this?
Cuddling! Sweet

1 Like

Re: Cats Cats Cats by 2map(m): 7:42am On Mar 05, 2016
Following this!
I'm a cat lover but the problem is getting one, and it's becoming really annoying. Now, I am desperate. Where in Lagos/Abk can I get one, aside 'elewo omo'?
Re: Cats Cats Cats by Nobody: 1:18am On Mar 09, 2016
2map:
Following this!
I'm a cat lover but the problem is getting one, and it's becoming really annoying. Now, I am desperate. Where in Lagos/Abk can I get one, aside 'elewo omo'?

there is nothing wrong in buying ur cat thru that avenue

in short,take the cat for deliverance b4 you take it home

1 Like

Re: Cats Cats Cats by Qaisar1: 2:36am On Mar 14, 2016
wow! how did I miss this thread?

These are mine... Just 5

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cats Cats Cats by CassieV(f): 7:40am On Mar 14, 2016
Qaisar1:

These are mine... Just 5
They're cute smiley smiley

What's that they're eating?
Re: Cats Cats Cats by Qaisar1: 7:44am On Mar 14, 2016
CassieV:
They're cute smiley smiley
What's that they're eating?
bread mixed with geisha
Re: Cats Cats Cats by 2map(m): 8:29am On Mar 14, 2016
Qaisar1:

bread mixed with geisha
Lovely. Where did you buy the cats?
Re: Cats Cats Cats by Nobody: 9:33am On Mar 14, 2016
Qaisar1:

These are mine... Just 5

beautiful. They must be xo lucky to have you
Re: Cats Cats Cats by CassieV(f): 10:55am On Mar 14, 2016
Qaisar1:

bread mixed with geisha

Okay nice
Re: Cats Cats Cats by Qaisar1: 2:10pm On Mar 14, 2016
2map:
Lovely. Where did you buy the cats?
I bought just one at a Vet shop in Benin and she gave me the kittens

3 Likes

Re: Cats Cats Cats by HardMirror(m): 4:11pm On Mar 14, 2016
Bukiminaj:

i can see you need a cat badly and wish I could help but i just have two cats

if you stay in Nigeria, go to the market and go down to the section where they sell herbs and local medicine. you will surely get it and if they don't have,, talk to the seller. collect their number and book it down

you can also ask peeps with cats in your hood to give you

otherwise, you have to go to the bush to hunt a Hot cat roaming around at night
Bukky bukky!
You are a real yoruba lady (o kin se omoale).
For those asking were to get cats this is your best bet especially in any yoruba state. Or ask form those mamas selling local chicken. Forget foreign cats, unlike our local dogs, our local cats can compete with any breed around the world. Take good care of them and they would look exotic

3 Likes

Re: Cats Cats Cats by Nobody: 5:42pm On Mar 14, 2016
HardMirror:

Bukky bukky!
You are a real yoruba lady (o kin se omoale).
For those asking were to get cats this is your best bet especially in any yoruba state. Or ask form those mamas selling local chicken. Forget foreign cats, unlike our local dogs, our local cats can compete with any breed around the world. Take good care of them and they would look exotic

Dont mind them jare.something they are looking for is inside their sokoto(pocket), yet dey wan travel go sokoto

if you see a well fed cat
you will feel like being one.they are flawless

2 Likes

Re: Cats Cats Cats by lemmings(m): 7:12am On Mar 24, 2016
Beautiful thread!
I'm a cat lover, i had two kittens while i was in school a few years back, and they were my all. Even when money no dey dey, dem follow me soak garri! One died after it came home one evening limping, broke my heart. and the other one i had to pass on to my then second year neighbor. She took care of him well till she graduated too, by that time he was the compound cat, Oga of the area.

I have missed the company of a cute and fluffy pet, and would love to get one; a cat, that is. I'm in Abuja and i have been looking for one without any luck. Can anyone help out? Local or foreign, i dont really care. As long as the kitten is in good health i'm willing to take it in.

Thanks!

5 Likes

Re: Cats Cats Cats by Gangster1ms: 4:37pm On May 16, 2016
it's a pity I saw this thread late and many are interested in owning a cat.. I stay around mile 2 lagos and I've chased uncountable cats and little kittens away from my compound. they look cute though but I just can't touch them and I don't want them to touch me.. I can't even touch goat or chicken. right now there are 2 kittens in my compound and I'm planning on chasing them away asap. I can't kill cos that's unfair. I hope someone really interested holla me for them before the deed is done.
Re: Cats Cats Cats by JagaJaga1: 1:32am On Jun 29, 2016
blasiangurl85:

Please don't kill those kittens. Do you stay in lagos? I will gladly take them if you do. The mother must have eaten something poisonous.
I had a cat that died some days after she gave birth to 6 kittens--it can't be a poisonous substance. I need to do a research on this.
Re: Cats Cats Cats by Nobody: 6:52am On Jun 30, 2016
It's simply foolish to believe a cute thing like cat is demon. Yoruba drama has damaged people's psychology. Why not dog, simple, Yoruba drama didn't say so. No wonder we are backward.

I have two cute and playful kitten

6 Likes

Re: Cats Cats Cats by Prodeegee(m): 9:10am On Jun 30, 2016
What a lovely thread...

Its good to know some other animals are loved in nigeria and not just dogs all the time.

Kudos to all the cat lovers in the house.

7 Likes

Re: Cats Cats Cats by XerXesNG(m): 8:56pm On Aug 24, 2016
I impulsively got a kitten because I saw it with some kids near my house (and my cat ranaway about 4 months ago, they really looked so alike I felt it was her kitten, since its not far from my house).

Anyway, after a week I'm not really ready yet to own another cat. Would gladly give her away. Active kitten. I am in Benin.
Re: Cats Cats Cats by samnificent(m): 9:11am On Aug 31, 2016
Hi all, I'm about to get a kitten but I just wanna ask if I should place my cat litter inside my apartment. .

and also if I place it inside will the smell be noticeable?

plus how many times a day should I feed her?
Re: Cats Cats Cats by Nobody: 2:08pm On Aug 31, 2016
samnificent:
Hi all, I'm about to get a kitten but I just wanna ask if I should place my cat litter inside my apartment. .

and also if I place it inside will the smell be noticeable?

plus how many times a day should I feed her?

You'll know when it's hungry but you can feed as often as it demands or limit it, just feed well. Avoid raw fish.

Train them with the litter, it can be in your apartment, they'll locate it when you've trained them in the same position the litter is

3 Likes

Re: Cats Cats Cats by DeLioncourt: 7:07am On Sep 03, 2016
Hey guys...just got a kitten. Where can I get kitten litter?? There's literally no dry sand around my area

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Help! I Am About To Give Up On This Puppy / Pictures Of Black Scorpion Eating A Cockroach In My Compound / My Guardian Dogs All Grown Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.