Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,159 members, 7,821,939 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:18 PM

Cats Cats Cats - Pets (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Cats Cats Cats (42944 Views)

Cats Pass Out After Eating Their Owner's Marijuana Plants In US (Pics, Video) / Reason Why Cats Are Better Than Dogs While Choosing A Pet ( Pictures) / Woah, Turns Out Cats Can Be Loving Parents Too! (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cats Cats Cats by Tgirl03: 11:45am On Mar 19, 2018
cybriz82:

i dnt think iz poison...dis is nt d 1st tym am seeing something like this..twice my frnd s car died after giving birth.
. Pls @blasiangurl85 I just got a kitten its a month old. How do I get it sprayed I checked online for vets around me. And also I give her milk (holadia milk) and fish rn. Can I get a real cat food for her in shoprite? Or where? I use a bowl as a liter too she follows it while peeing but doesn’t do so when pooping. Pls reply me dont even know how nairaland works,signed up cos of the topic
Re: Cats Cats Cats by Tgirl03: 11:51am On Mar 19, 2018
blasiangurl85:
I don't know why people think getting a foreign cat is better than a Nigerian cat. All my cats are all local Nigerian cats but they are all well taken care of and look good. To me cats are the easiest animals to have because they only need feeding and that's it. They take care of other things. I have cat litter that I put in certain places around the house so they can do their business and change it weekly. . Pls @blasiangurl85 I just got a kitten its a month old. How do I get it sprayed I checked online for vets around me. And also I give her milk (holadia milk) and fish right now. Can I get a real cat food for her in shoprite? Or where? I use a bowl as a liter too she follows it while peeing but doesn’t do so when pooping. Pls reply me dont even know how nairaland works,signed up cos of u. Thank u
Re: Cats Cats Cats by kehnton(m): 7:35am On Jun 20, 2018
I think it isn't so cool spraying kittens. let nature take its course!
Re: Cats Cats Cats by Nobody: 7:56am On Jun 20, 2018
Wow!!! So many cat lovers!!!

3 Likes

Re: Cats Cats Cats by Cynophilepetts(m): 8:55am On Jun 20, 2018

lol @irritating beggar
i will try my best but its hard to send the cutie away sometimes,the way he looks at me with lovely eyes.i will try

my yoruba folk are saying my cat(male)will eventually go to the wild to look for a mate and will never return.is it true?
Possibly,male Cats When Reach Sexual Maturity Will Go In Search Of A Queen To Mate Mostly,evn Some Foreign Breeds Like Parsian Or Turkish Cat Will Run To D Wild Once U Refused To Give Them Just One Meal O,say U 4get Or U Just Feel Lyk Skipping Their Meal,feew They Will Run Away 4 Life,,

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cats Cats Cats by Cynophilepetts(m): 9:02am On Jun 20, 2018
2map:
Following this!
I'm a cat lover but the problem is getting one, and it's becoming really annoying. Now, I am desperate. Where in Lagos/Abk can I get one, aside 'elewo omo'?
I Breed Parsian N Turkish Cat, My Parsian Kitten 380k, Turkish 150k So If U Dnt Like Cat U Cant Realy Buy.
Re: Cats Cats Cats by Cynophilepetts(m): 9:06am On Jun 20, 2018
Freiden:

I need kittens. Please let me know if you have someone i could buy from. Male & Female

Breed: Persian or Ragdoll

If they are Nigerian breeds....i dont mind. They must be beautiful
I Have Parsian Kittens 380k Per Kitten
Re: Cats Cats Cats by Nobody: 9:59am On Jun 20, 2018
Re: Cats Cats Cats by Nobody: 10:47am On Jun 20, 2018
Cynophilepetts:
I Breed Parsian N Turkish Cat, My Parsian Kitten 380k, Turkish 150k So If U Dnt Like Cat U Cant Realy Buy.
wtf!!!! So expensive Hian!!

To think i assumed cats are cheaper. Can we see pictures??

1 Like

Re: Cats Cats Cats by Nobody: 10:55am On Jun 20, 2018
AllforJesus7:

How are you Hannah?
Lol are you working now? Last I read you were running your masters. I think you should be earning an income before you consider having a baby.
Are your peeps aware of your sexual orientation? What will be their reaction and who will sponsor the bill of the IUI?
lol. Thanks for your concern first off.

I definitely put it at next year because i have put somethings underway which will yield results by next year plus my inspiration is a lot of teen mums and single mums pushing it out there in the world. Its never easy but they are surving and i definitely will too.

My family is very supportive and i am relying on their support too. You know, if i really want to wait till things are rosy, i might wait a good time. I want to dive in head, hands and legs.

So many things have been forced on me, at this point i feel i have been doing things eveybody wants but nothing for myself. This is something i want and i would do it for myself, for this once. I will take all the risks.

1 Like

Re: Cats Cats Cats by Nobody: 11:54am On Jun 20, 2018

1 Like

Re: Cats Cats Cats by Cynophilepetts(m): 12:58pm On Jun 20, 2018
HannahHitler:
wtf!!!! So expensive Hian!!

To think i assumed cats are cheaper. Can we see pictures??
i dont think you need to see pictures,like i said if u dont really like cats,no need to buy.Good day.
Re: Cats Cats Cats by obaogo: 11:43am On Jun 21, 2018
Siamese Oriental kitten for sale. They just 8weeks and this is the best time you can get it. I'm not a vet but rather a cat behaviorist. I literaly know everything about cat.

1 Like

Re: Cats Cats Cats by shefik(m): 2:18pm On Jun 22, 2018
Young, local and domesticated female kitten needed in abuja. Please only serious sellers should contact me . I don't want a feral kitten and I don't want anything black . call or whatsapp 07051086621.

1 Like

Re: Cats Cats Cats by kehnton(m): 12:15pm On Jul 17, 2018
Hello,
i have flee issues with my kitten.
kindly recommend safe way of removing these flees permanently.
thank you
Re: Cats Cats Cats by Tgirl03: 3:27pm On Jan 23, 2019
Hi guys I bought a kitten after reading this post about 9months ago she’s a cutie and her name is Naya however am moving and I can’t take her along. I’m trying to find a lovely home for her. If ur interested pls call/watsap -07052642141

Re: Cats Cats Cats by abiye27: 11:16am On Feb 24, 2019
Cats for sale... one week old and free delivery nationwide

Re: Cats Cats Cats by abiye27: 11:18am On Feb 24, 2019
Cats for sale... one week old and free delivery nationwide.... 07064903825

Re: Cats Cats Cats by Nobody: 8:23pm On Jul 02, 2019
cynophilepetts:
Possibly,male Cats When Reach Sexual Maturity Will Go In Search Of A Queen To Mate Mostly,evn Some Foreign Breeds Like Parsian Or Turkish Cat Will Run To D Wild Once U Refused To Give Them Just One Meal O,say U 4get Or U Just Feel Lyk Skipping Their Meal,feew They Will Run Away 4 Life,,

angry
Re: Cats Cats Cats by omabisco: 11:56pm On Aug 16, 2019
Who has a kitten in Abuja to give out?
Re: Cats Cats Cats by Kaydans(m): 12:21pm On Aug 17, 2019
omabisco:
Who has a kitten in Abuja to give out?

Come steal ours pls
Re: Cats Cats Cats by omabisco: 5:38pm On Aug 17, 2019
Kaydans:

Come steal ours pls

Haha, just send me the address and available time to steal smiley
Re: Cats Cats Cats by MrsSandman: 3:59pm On Jan 22, 2020
I love cats as well/ I am a proud owner of 3 cats and they are the love of my life and the reason I come home. (I'm not a crazy old cat lady haha). I took all of them from a shelter and am super happy with the fact that they are home and safe and fed and comfortable and not out on the streets. They are all well-behaved cats, who are cuddly and extremely affectionate towards not only the owners but also guests and kids. The only problem I ever had with them was to find a large enough litter box, since they would create a mess after every visit. I went online and started searching. I came across this nice blog called thepethandbook and they had a list of large litter boxes that are available on the market with descriptions, that allowed me to choose the best option for me. After I got the new litter box my house is spotless and all the cat litter stays in the box. Supper happy with the purchase.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cats Cats Cats by LaceyLaPlante: 4:11pm On Feb 04, 2020
Cats are just the best. I remember I got my first kitten (Rocko) when I was 3 and have been a cat person ever since. I can't imagine coming home and my cats aren't there! My baby Amber is getting older now too and I don't even want to think about what happens when she passes. I did just adopt a poor little kitty last month though and she is doing so great. It has just been kind of hard getting her to transition to dry kibble. I actually found this great blog that gave me some great advice to transition my little guy to a half and half diet and it worked great! The blog is https://mycatsupplystation.com if anyone is interested! Anyway, I wish everyone luck with their own furry friends! That's just my two cents tongue
Re: Cats Cats Cats by Albert65565: 4:21pm On Feb 04, 2020
I love cats more than dogs. And in General, how these cuties can not love . I have 3 cats
Re: Cats Cats Cats by kingsoloubani: 6:25am On Sep 21, 2020
blasiangurl85:

Yes he won't. Since there is a female cat around now. He would probably want to mate around 6 months or so.

Please I need your contact. I’m about to get a cat and it’s freaking me out
Re: Cats Cats Cats by Catsofnaija: 9:30pm On Sep 22, 2020
Re: Cats Cats Cats by carol1107: 10:46am On Oct 05, 2020
If you have a cat, consider that you are incredibly lucky: he will not let you get bored and depressed even during quarantine. The mere sight of a fluffy (or not so) pet can cheer you up and make the self-isolation regime less painful. But before you start a cat, you should immediately come to terms with the thought: if you do not neuter it, the pet will mark the territory with a probability of 95 percent sad There are times when cats are indifferent to corners, walls and furniture, or only leave marks in the litter box, but most still prefer to announce their presence in the house with a strong smell. I have prepared recommendations #1: what smells deter cats from peeing. If your pet continues to go to the toilet in the wrong place, you need to think about why he is not satisfied with his own litter box. It may not be a suitable litter or is in an awkward place for the cat wink
Re: Cats Cats Cats by Thejason: 11:53pm On Oct 05, 2020
naijainfogalery:
Though I don't like cats But cats are cleaner animals compared to dogs they bury their poo ,

I might get those foreign ones in the future

I have the foreign breeds available for sale
Re: Cats Cats Cats by Thejason: 11:57pm On Oct 05, 2020
MrsSandman:
I love cats as well/ I am a proud owner of 3 cats and they are the love of my life and the reason I come home. (I'm not a crazy old cat lady haha). I took all of them from a shelter and am super happy with the fact that they are home and safe and fed and comfortable and not out on the streets. They are all well-behaved cats, who are cuddly and extremely affectionate towards not only the owners but also guests and kids. The only problem I ever had with them was to find a large enough litter box, since they would create a mess after every visit. I went online and started searching. I came across this nice blog called thepethandbook and they had a list of large litter boxes that are available on the market with descriptions, that allowed me to choose the best option for me. After I got the new litter box my house is spotless and all the cat litter stays in the box. Supper happy with the purchase.

Wow great... Did same with mine too, I have about nine Turkish Vans and I'm looking for a way to let them out. I literally change the litter box every evening. embarassed
Re: Cats Cats Cats by Thejason: 12:03am On Oct 06, 2020
Cynophilepetts:

This is not true. I have Turkish Vans, I don't starve them of food though, but they are the most loyal cats ever.. for your cat to run away from you, you must have had it beaten couple of times.
Re: Cats Cats Cats by Laren24(m): 6:00pm On Oct 13, 2020
Any of you heard about a breed called munchkin cats,with short legs...we still got munchkins of the other breeds like scottish fold,calico,persian,pixie n d rest of em
How can I get one of this beautiful cats I live in Lagos, Alimosho to be precise

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Help! I Am About To Give Up On This Puppy / Pictures Of Black Scorpion Eating A Cockroach In My Compound / My Guardian Dogs All Grown Now

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.