Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,302 members, 7,819,020 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:07 AM

Cats Cats Cats - Pets (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Cats Cats Cats (42875 Views)

Cats Pass Out After Eating Their Owner's Marijuana Plants In US (Pics, Video) / Reason Why Cats Are Better Than Dogs While Choosing A Pet ( Pictures) / Woah, Turns Out Cats Can Be Loving Parents Too! (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cats Cats Cats by maballack(m): 10:48am On Sep 03, 2016
DeLionCourt
You could find litter at shoprite, meanwhile where are you located and where did you get your kitten from
Re: Cats Cats Cats by DeLioncourt: 12:13pm On Sep 03, 2016
maballack:
DeLionCourt
You could find litter at shoprite, meanwhile where are you located and where did you get your kitten from

Located in Lagos bro. I got her from a friend that breeds cats.
Re: Cats Cats Cats by maballack(m): 4:48pm On Sep 03, 2016
@DeLionCourt
am also located in lagos. Ajah precisely
your friend still has ?
Re: Cats Cats Cats by DeLioncourt: 3:16am On Sep 04, 2016
maballack:
@DeLionCourt
am also located in lagos. Ajah precisely
your friend still has ?

Yea. He does. Email me so I'll give u his number
Patricklestat@gmail.com
Re: Cats Cats Cats by DeLioncourt: 4:20pm On Dec 01, 2016
Hey guys..

what dry food can I give my cat??

I think she's too used to corned beef and sardines... as recession don enter na, my wallet sef don see am.

can't be buying corned beef every other day.

she's rejected crayfish which i felt should be a good sub.. so any suggestions would be nice.
Re: Cats Cats Cats by rookidmart: 6:15pm On Dec 01, 2016
DeLioncourt:
Hey guys..

what dry food can I give my cat??

I think she's too used to corned beef and sardines... as recession don enter na, my wallet sef don see am.

can't be buying corned beef every other day.

she's rejected crayfish which i felt should be a good sub.. so any suggestions would be nice.
Proteinous food.
My cats eat (almost) everything,,.
Beans, Moi-Moi, Spaghetti, Yam(porridge yam, that is), Rice (if they're particularly hungry), even Indomie!
They love to lick soup too, although they won't lick all soups. You'll have to go with Trial and Error.
If you cook/buy food, put for her in a small hollow plate.

3 Likes

Re: Cats Cats Cats by Nobody: 11:17am On Dec 02, 2016
Meet other cat enthusiast.
Join the whatsapp group.
PM me to be added. 08165866252
Re: Cats Cats Cats by Nobody: 8:02am On Mar 15, 2017
blasiangurl85:
I don't know why people think getting a foreign cat is better than a Nigerian cat. All my cats are all local Nigerian cats but they are all well taken care of and look good. To me cats are the easiest animals to have because they only need feeding and that's it. They take care of other things. I have cat litter that I put in certain places around the house so they can do their business and change it weekly.

I need kittens. Please let me know if you have someone i could buy from. Male & Female

Breed: Persian or Ragdoll

If they are Nigerian breeds....i dont mind. They must be beautiful
Re: Cats Cats Cats by cybriz82(m): 8:28am On Mar 16, 2017
blasiangurl85:

Please don't kill those kittens. Do you stay in lagos? I will gladly take them if you do. The mother must have eaten something poisonous.

i dnt think iz poison...dis is nt d 1st tym am seeing something like this..twice my frnd s car died after giving birth.

1 Like

Re: Cats Cats Cats by fratermathy(m): 9:22pm On Mar 18, 2017
blasiangurl85:

Glad you found the cat. Cats are very territorial animals and when they are taken out of their territory they get very scared and often hide somewhere until they feel a bit more comfortable. Since she's still new to the environment I would suggest you keep her indoors until she familiarises herself with your house. As for what you said earlier about male cats running away, it's true to am extent. Most male cats start looking for a mate when they are about 6/7 months. If they find one around then they won't leave but if there isn't any female around they might go out looking for one and probably get lost. I have 2 male cats and 4 female cats. They have all been spayed and neutered (except one)so they don't feel the need to go out looking for a mate.

Where did you get your cats neutered? In Nigeria? Do they have vets that can do that here?
Re: Cats Cats Cats by benedict501(m): 9:38am On Aug 15, 2017
Nice one, I'm beganing to like cat,please how can I get one to buy,I live in Benin
Re: Cats Cats Cats by neroli: 9:39pm On Aug 26, 2017
Qaisar1:
wow! how did I miss this thread?

These are mine... Just 5
please I'd love to have a cat. if you still have any you're willing to sell or give away call me. 09029951147
Re: Cats Cats Cats by HajjoAbbany: 7:12pm On Oct 29, 2017
Please help me my cat refuse to eat, it normal eat fish and milk but since day before yesterday, it refuse anything I gave it. And it doesn't play the way it does normally... I have to hold it and put milk in its mouth. I think it's cold because of the way it breathe and doesn't smell anything at all... Please help me on what I should do to it. And it like cool place unlike before that it like warm place, but now it prefers cool places. Thanks.
Re: Cats Cats Cats by Stachinx: 9:21pm On Oct 30, 2017
I have 3 kittens their mother died after a week of childbirth and I would love to take care of them please i don't know how to go about their feeding they have been crying.. Please i need to know what they can take and how i can feed them ASAP.Thanks my whatsapp number 08136951529
Re: Cats Cats Cats by Nobody: 11:27am On Oct 31, 2017
Join the group.
here, we love cats and we don't care

3 Likes

Re: Cats Cats Cats by Nobody: 8:34pm On Nov 05, 2017
Any of you heard about a breed called munchkin cats,with short legs...we still got munchkins of the other breeds like scottish fold,calico,persian,pixie n d rest of em

Re: Cats Cats Cats by MsTeefah(f): 11:01pm On Dec 10, 2017
kennylawal:
Join the group.

Pls add me to the group. 09052667245

Thanks
Re: Cats Cats Cats by Jcathy: 11:41am On Dec 11, 2017
Hi guys,

I want a kitten. If anyone has for sale or to give out, I would gladly appreciate it. Preferred color mixed black and white.
Text message or whatsapp only 08189637754. Lagos Ajah
Re: Cats Cats Cats by Kingoftrust(m): 10:52am On Dec 13, 2017
kennylawal:
Join the group.
how can we join
Re: Cats Cats Cats by nnemekaemmanuel: 3:07pm On Dec 13, 2017
Gangster1ms:
it's a pity I saw this thread late and many are interested in owning a cat.. I stay around mile 2 lagos and I've chased uncountable cats and little kittens away from my compound. they look cute though but I just can't touch them and I don't want them to touch me.. I can't even touch goat or chicken. right now there are 2 kittens in my compound and I'm planning on chasing them away asap. I can't kill cos that's unfair. I hope someone really interested holla me for them before the deed is done.

hi am interested, I stay at ojo road in Lagos
Re: Cats Cats Cats by nnemekaemmanuel: 3:13pm On Dec 13, 2017
kennylawal:
Join the group.

please add me also 08121784141
Re: Cats Cats Cats by Nobody: 9:14pm On Dec 13, 2017
Send me a message on WhatsApp and I'll adf you
Re: Cats Cats Cats by MsTeefah(f): 4:33pm On Dec 15, 2017
jade14:
Any of you heard about a breed called munchkin cats,with short legs...we still got munchkins of the other breeds like scottish fold,calico,persian,pixie n d rest of em

I am interested pls. How do I reach you? Thanks
Re: Cats Cats Cats by Blanc8(m): 4:38pm On Dec 15, 2017
Re: Cats Cats Cats by Nobody: 5:36am On Dec 19, 2017
jade14:
i dont like the muchkin
Re: Cats Cats Cats by Nobody: 6:16pm On Dec 20, 2017
MsTeefah:

Num has been switched off

Whatsapp msgs not delivering

Officially exhausted! Might never get a kitten��

Check this link to join the WhatsApp group

http://furry-cats.com/whatsapp-group-for-cat-lovers/
Re: Cats Cats Cats by Bridggy01(f): 9:57am On Dec 24, 2017
kennylawal:
Join the group.
Please add me 07060725006
Re: Cats Cats Cats by Nobody: 9:26am On Jan 08, 2018
[quote
author=MsTeefah post=63434505]

Num has been sw
itched off

Whatsapp msgs not delivering

Officially exhausted! Might never get a kitten��[/quote]

sent a whatsapp message to your line regarding your requests buh havnt yet delivered
Re: Cats Cats Cats by benedict501(m): 2:43pm On Jan 28, 2018
jade14:
please how much does it go for?
Re: Cats Cats Cats by Nobody: 2:17pm On Feb 01, 2018
benedict501:
please how much does it go for?

Sorry sir,we are out of em for now

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Help! I Am About To Give Up On This Puppy / Pictures Of Black Scorpion Eating A Cockroach In My Compound / My Guardian Dogs All Grown Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.