Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,354 members, 7,815,750 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:35 PM

Styl-plus: Shifi, Tunde or Zeal - Who is the Most Handsome? - Celebrities (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Styl-plus: Shifi, Tunde or Zeal - Who is the Most Handsome? (44210 Views)

Photo: Styl Plus, Shifi And Zeal Makes Publicappearance / Shifi And Zeal Of Styl Plus Makes A Rare Appearance In Public. / Where Is Styl Plus "Shifi,tunde And Zeal" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Styl-plus: Shifi, Tunde or Zeal - Who is the Most Handsome? by Emad(f): 8:39am On Aug 13, 2007
just like your hair extensions smell undecided
Re: Styl-plus: Shifi, Tunde or Zeal - Who is the Most Handsome? by trendy(f): 10:27am On Aug 13, 2007
lol, funny enough i go natural ( i mean my own hair)
Re: Styl-plus: Shifi, Tunde or Zeal - Who is the Most Handsome? by Emad(f): 2:33pm On Aug 13, 2007
tongue so is zeal
Re: Styl-plus: Shifi, Tunde or Zeal - Who is the Most Handsome? by trendy(f): 9:24am On Aug 14, 2007
lol, but i dont twist mine like a mad person undecided
Re: Styl-plus: Shifi, Tunde or Zeal - Who is the Most Handsome? by Emad(f): 10:16am On Aug 14, 2007
let me guess, you look like James Brown cool
Re: Styl-plus: Shifi, Tunde or Zeal - Who is the Most Handsome? by trendy(f): 11:12am On Aug 14, 2007
James brown shocked no, i look like james greeb grin
Re: Styl-plus: Shifi, Tunde or Zeal - Who is the Most Handsome? by Yetunday(f): 6:06pm On Aug 15, 2007
it seem u ladies are really enjoying urselves.Emad, I must congratulate u for winning the fight against packing kolo pple like Zeal on d streets of Lagos. The Commissioner for Info, Lag state stated it this morning that there's no law backing the exercise so police should stop packing them cheesy.Aint u lucky! You can now walk hand in hand with ur hearthrob on d streets of lag without any embarrasement. My only advice is that u should always help him keeep the dada clean. grin
Re: Styl-plus: Shifi, Tunde or Zeal - Who is the Most Handsome? by Emad(f): 8:58am On Aug 16, 2007
Yetunday:

it seem u ladies are really enjoying urselves.Emad, I must congratulate u for winning the fight against packing kolo people like Zeal on d streets of Lagos. The Commissioner for Info, Lag state stated it this morning that there's no law backing the exercise so police should stop packing them cheesy.Aint u lucky! You can now walk hand in hand with your hearthrob on d streets of lag without any embarrasement. My only advice is that u should always help him keeep the dada clean. grin

I cant beleive i am laughing when i shd be hittng you with a madman's stick
well Zeal is not in Lagos he is in Abuja where people think normally and respect each others hair
Re: Styl-plus: Shifi, Tunde or Zeal - Who is the Most Handsome? by cecipopula(f): 11:35am On Aug 16, 2007
zeal of cus
Re: Styl-plus: Shifi, Tunde or Zeal - Who is the Most Handsome? by Emad(f): 11:48am On Aug 16, 2007
cecipopula, that has been established
we are on a differnt level now
Re: Styl-plus: Shifi, Tunde or Zeal - Who is the Most Handsome? by Yetunday(f): 3:01pm On Aug 20, 2007
Emad, I can see u've got company-ceci. Emad, u still av to be prayerful oo cos El Rufai's successor's stopped demolishing illegal structures in Abj. Pray he doesnt start packing "dada by force" on th streets of Abj. Anyways,how u dey?
Re: Styl-plus: Shifi, Tunde or Zeal - Who is the Most Handsome? by Emad(f): 4:24pm On Aug 20, 2007
why wont everyone just leave my zeal alone angry
Re: Styl-plus: Shifi, Tunde or Zeal - Who is the Most Handsome? by trendy(f): 1:55pm On Aug 22, 2007
u mean mine, i.e. before the dreads kiss
Re: Styl-plus: Shifi, Tunde or Zeal - Who is the Most Handsome? by prettyj(f): 2:02pm On Aug 22, 2007
Zeal of cuz grin grin grin grin cheesy
Re: Styl-plus: Shifi, Tunde or Zeal - Who is the Most Handsome? by trendy(f): 2:13pm On Aug 22, 2007
na english u speak?
Re: Styl-plus: Shifi, Tunde or Zeal - Who is the Most Handsome? by Emad(f): 2:32pm On Aug 22, 2007
sorry trendy, the dreads are here to stay. kiss so that meaaaaaaaaannnnnnnsssssss
Ha He remains MINE wink tuff luck
Re: Styl-plus: Shifi, Tunde or Zeal - Who is the Most Handsome? by trendy(f): 2:41pm On Aug 22, 2007
I dash you, but dont run coming to me for help
on how to deal with lice grin
Re: Styl-plus: Shifi, Tunde or Zeal - Who is the Most Handsome? by Emad(f): 2:51pm On Aug 22, 2007
he has taken the anti-lice vaccine

Finally,, we agree on something, the BOY IS MINE grin
i deserve him

Case dismissed
Re: Styl-plus: Shifi, Tunde or Zeal - Who is the Most Handsome? by snazzydawn(f): 8:56pm On Aug 22, 2007
i say it is shifi ooooooo.
Re: Styl-plus: Shifi, Tunde or Zeal - Who is the Most Handsome? by Emad(f): 8:04am On Aug 23, 2007
what now?
Re: Styl-plus: Shifi, Tunde or Zeal - Who is the Most Handsome? by trendy(f): 9:05am On Aug 23, 2007
no mind her Jo, she just wake for sleep
Re: Styl-plus: Shifi, Tunde or Zeal - Who is the Most Handsome? by snazzydawn(f): 7:46pm On Aug 23, 2007
GO SHIFI, GO SHIFI

DOWN WITH ZEAL!!!!!
Re: Styl-plus: Shifi, Tunde or Zeal - Who is the Most Handsome? by trendy(f): 9:14am On Aug 24, 2007
where shifi dey go? burkina Faso? tongue
am no longer tripping for any of the styl plus boyz
used to, trip for zeal but damn those dreads
Re: Styl-plus: Shifi, Tunde or Zeal - Who is the Most Handsome? by Yetunday(f): 10:22am On Aug 28, 2007
Trendy, as u don they flow with the beta part of this tread, why u come spoil am with "used to, trip for zeal but damn those dreads" How u go say that kind thing? B4 the dread o, during d dreads o, after d dreads oo, Zeal wowo! I hope Emad wont get to read this else, she'll skin me alive grin
Re: Styl-plus: Shifi, Tunde or Zeal - Who is the Most Handsome? by lilblosome(f): 11:44am On Aug 29, 2007
Go Zeal !!!!!!!!!! Zeal is the mannnnnnnnn
Re: Styl-plus: Shifi, Tunde or Zeal - Who is the Most Handsome? by trendy(f): 2:37pm On Aug 29, 2007
Yetunday:

Trendy, as u don they flow with the beta part of this tread, why u come spoil am with "used to, trip for zeal but damn those dreads" How u go say that kind thing? B4 the dread o, during d dreads o, after d dreads oo, Zeal wowo! I hope Emad wont get to read this else, she'll skin me alive grin

lol, as for me na before i dey trip,
i no do again,
i no fit dey kill lice still dey kill for man head grin emad work full ground when u wan do

Emad must read this o, i want her to read and see her reaction cheesy
Re: Styl-plus: Shifi, Tunde or Zeal - Who is the Most Handsome? by Yetunday(f): 3:17pm On Sep 01, 2007
Please where is Emad? Emad dont tell us that u're so busy killing lice that u dont even have time for our opinion about ur so called bloke
Re: Styl-plus: Shifi, Tunde or Zeal - Who is the Most Handsome? by Yetunday(f): 4:45pm On Sep 03, 2007
Emad, ur chicken livered bloke's cut his locks,saw him on TV yesterday! Na wa o. So he det fear police that much grin.Where does he want u to put ur face in this forum?Never mind, we ll be willing to accept u since u've lost the battle.No thanks to Zeal grin grin grin
Re: Styl-plus: Shifi, Tunde or Zeal - Who is the Most Handsome? by ojoagefu(f): 8:41am On Sep 07, 2007
zeal is cute and i think i like him more than others.cheers
Re: Styl-plus: Shifi, Tunde or Zeal - Who is the Most Handsome? by trendy(f): 1:34pm On Sep 07, 2007
Yetunday:

Emad, your chicken livered bloke's cut his locks,saw him on TV yesterday! Na wa o. So he det fear police that much grin.Where does he want u to put your face in this forum?Never mind, we ll be willing to accept u since u've lost the battle.No thanks to Zeal grin grin grin

Praise the Lord, meaning emad would soon retire
and stop killing lice grin
i cant wait to see the new or old look
Re: Styl-plus: Shifi, Tunde or Zeal - Who is the Most Handsome? by Yetunday(f): 1:51pm On Sep 10, 2007
pls Emad show your face here o.Do u want us to declare u missing?
Re: Styl-plus: Shifi, Tunde or Zeal - Who is the Most Handsome? by trendy(f): 1:59pm On Sep 12, 2007
lol, she still dey kill lice when remain

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply)

Osita Iheme Playing Football In A Pitch (Photos) / A Visit To Majek Fashek Rehab Home/Press Briefing / John Okafor: "My Son Died From LUTH's Carelessness" - Actor Mr Ibu Recounts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.