Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,846 members, 7,820,950 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:42 AM

Styl-plus: Shifi, Tunde or Zeal - Who is the Most Handsome? - Celebrities (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Styl-plus: Shifi, Tunde or Zeal - Who is the Most Handsome? (44252 Views)

Photo: Styl Plus, Shifi And Zeal Makes Publicappearance / Shifi And Zeal Of Styl Plus Makes A Rare Appearance In Public. / Where Is Styl Plus "Shifi,tunde And Zeal" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Styl-plus: Shifi, Tunde or Zeal - Who is the Most Handsome? by Emad(f): 8:56am On Oct 23, 2007
Ah yes, back to reality i was lost in the Zeal Hemisphere
Yess, he is, hummmm, he is hummm,
i mean he is not fantasy, he is actually real, his name is Zeal for real
Disappointed?
Re: Styl-plus: Shifi, Tunde or Zeal - Who is the Most Handsome? by Ralvy(m): 2:21pm On Oct 23, 2007
Emad:

Disappointed?

Nope!
Re: Styl-plus: Shifi, Tunde or Zeal - Who is the Most Handsome? by bunmz: 7:50pm On Oct 23, 2007
Nah, not disappointed, took you a while to answer me though, I know his name is Zeal, he is a good buddy of mine. You've still not answered on if your real life boyfriend is cuter than Tunde, or you want to tell me Zeal is your boyfriend for real wink
Re: Styl-plus: Shifi, Tunde or Zeal - Who is the Most Handsome? by Emad(f): 9:34am On Oct 24, 2007
Bumz, Why is that o hard to believe? kiss
Re: Styl-plus: Shifi, Tunde or Zeal - Who is the Most Handsome? by bunmz: 12:12pm On Oct 24, 2007
Okay Emad, I believe you! wink smiley
Re: Styl-plus: Shifi, Tunde or Zeal - Who is the Most Handsome? by bunmz: 12:18pm On Oct 24, 2007
next
Re: Styl-plus: Shifi, Tunde or Zeal - Who is the Most Handsome? by Nobody: 8:38pm On Nov 06, 2007
ZEAL! kiss
Re: Styl-plus: Shifi, Tunde or Zeal - Who is the Most Handsome? by angela2002: 11:37pm On Nov 21, 2007
Bunmz how du know Zeal Hook a sister up!!!!
Re: Styl-plus: Shifi, Tunde or Zeal - Who is the Most Handsome? by Emad(f): 2:09pm On Nov 22, 2007
Enough!! i've said he's mine angry
Re: Styl-plus: Shifi, Tunde or Zeal - Who is the Most Handsome? by floxyrangy: 4:17pm On Nov 22, 2007
you wish!
Re: Styl-plus: Shifi, Tunde or Zeal - Who is the Most Handsome? by stefykarl: 5:10pm On Nov 26, 2007
ZEAL IS THE MAN HE GOT STYLE AND ADDS FLAVOR TO EVERYTHING
HE IS THE MAN
Re: Styl-plus: Shifi, Tunde or Zeal - Who is the Most Handsome? by mace2: 4:17pm On Nov 29, 2007
well dis group happens to be created by god each person has sumtin that he qualifies best tunde always has d best lyrics zeal has d best voice while shifi is the most handsome is dat not incredible dis guys r d best rnb group all over africa
Re: Styl-plus: Shifi, Tunde or Zeal - Who is the Most Handsome? by trendy(f): 10:32am On Nov 30, 2007
Emad still dey on this matter shocked
Re: Styl-plus: Shifi, Tunde or Zeal - Who is the Most Handsome? by Emad(f): 11:11am On Nov 30, 2007
trendy , na weti dem send you? angry
I have a curious way of protecting what is mine grin
Re: Styl-plus: Shifi, Tunde or Zeal - Who is the Most Handsome? by yemmyfaith(f): 2:06pm On Nov 30, 2007
shifi is d most handsome among d styl-plus no wuruwu,dt is d koko.
Re: Styl-plus: Shifi, Tunde or Zeal - Who is the Most Handsome? by skylady(f): 11:14am On Dec 18, 2007
zeal
Re: Styl-plus: Shifi, Tunde or Zeal - Who is the Most Handsome? by Nobody: 3:35am On Dec 22, 2007
d'accord, ZEAL
Re: Styl-plus: Shifi, Tunde or Zeal - Who is the Most Handsome? by Emad(f): 9:50am On Dec 22, 2007
are we still there?
Re: Styl-plus: Shifi, Tunde or Zeal - Who is the Most Handsome? by milca(f): 7:15am On Dec 28, 2007
guys oh i think shiffi is really the most handsome of the lot,dating back check him out in olufunmi video cool
Re: Styl-plus: Shifi, Tunde or Zeal - Who is the Most Handsome? by wendymanda: 7:18am On Dec 28, 2007
I vote non
Re: Styl-plus: Shifi, Tunde or Zeal - Who is the Most Handsome? by cutensexxy(f): 12:53am On Jan 02, 2008
ZEAL, is the winner, fineboy indeed tongue
Re: Styl-plus: Shifi, Tunde or Zeal - Who is the Most Handsome? by daplo: 5:38pm On May 26, 2008
hey guys methink shifi is a bum!you just look at the T.Ds.Dont forget to get lost momentarily while viewing the dreaming sexy eyez.Zeal only remind me of my packo pals, the guy is just too slim.Common men, he's gota get more flesh and beefs.
Re: Styl-plus: Shifi, Tunde or Zeal - Who is the Most Handsome? by snazzydawn(f): 7:08pm On May 26, 2008
hmmm, don't you know what they say about slim guys? they come with big yogoyogos grin grin grin plus they last longer and Oh sorry, I was carried away but Zeal is the mosttest handsomest. Shifi looks like a caveman. Make I find him picture,
Re: Styl-plus: Shifi, Tunde or Zeal - Who is the Most Handsome? by snazzydawn(f): 7:14pm On May 26, 2008
see Mr Shifi Caveman and NO, the girl is not me, I would rather stand by MY ZEAL.

Re: Styl-plus: Shifi, Tunde or Zeal - Who is the Most Handsome? by freshkid2: 7:17pm On May 26, 2008
of cause zeal is
Re: Styl-plus: Shifi, Tunde or Zeal - Who is the Most Handsome? by Emad(f): 9:42am On May 27, 2008
That Picture does not do Shifi justice at allllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll grin
i suppose that was in the years of Fraustration at Futa before making the albums grin waf waf
Re: Styl-plus: Shifi, Tunde or Zeal - Who is the Most Handsome? by jayvinnie(m): 10:10am On May 27, 2008
;d
Re: Styl-plus: Shifi, Tunde or Zeal - Who is the Most Handsome? by Emad(f): 10:15am On May 27, 2008
then whatz wit da shocked
oh i get it, he is trying to grow dread locks
Silly girl, couldn't you see that? lipsrsealed

BTW what is teh link to his face book , pray tell!!
Re: Styl-plus: Shifi, Tunde or Zeal - Who is the Most Handsome? by snazzydawn(f): 10:19am On May 27, 2008
sorry emad, I mistakenly posted with my brother's ID, like I said, that pic was taken pff his facebook profile.

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=702788081&ref=ts
Re: Styl-plus: Shifi, Tunde or Zeal - Who is the Most Handsome? by snazzydawn(f): 10:24am On May 27, 2008
Re: Styl-plus: Shifi, Tunde or Zeal - Who is the Most Handsome? by Emad(f): 10:29am On May 27, 2008
What exactly do people like Joey and Sunky have face books for?
do they have fans? people shd stop occupying precious satellite space angry
Re: Styl-plus: Shifi, Tunde or Zeal - Who is the Most Handsome? by snazzydawn(f): 10:31am On May 27, 2008
haba, it is a free world now,

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply)

Photos From Davido’s All White Birthday Party In Lagos / Mercy Eke Signs Management Deal With Paul O Paul Okoye's Upfront And Personal / DJ Cuppy, Mr Eazi & His Girlfriend Temi Otedola Party Together In London (PICS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.