Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,937 members, 7,810,603 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:56 AM

Styl-plus: Shifi, Tunde or Zeal - Who is the Most Handsome? - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Styl-plus: Shifi, Tunde or Zeal - Who is the Most Handsome? (44184 Views)

Photo: Styl Plus, Shifi And Zeal Makes Publicappearance / Shifi And Zeal Of Styl Plus Makes A Rare Appearance In Public. / Where Is Styl Plus "Shifi,tunde And Zeal" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Styl-plus: Shifi, Tunde or Zeal - Who is the Most Handsome? by nana(f): 7:19pm On Nov 18, 2005
zeal na d don!

Re: Styl-plus: Shifi, Tunde or Zeal - Who is the Most Handsome? by Nobody: 7:48pm On Nov 18, 2005
Tunde is Pwetyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
Re: Styl-plus: Shifi, Tunde or Zeal - Who is the Most Handsome? by hotangel2(f): 8:52pm On Nov 18, 2005
At last someone is for TUNDE! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Styl-plus: Shifi, Tunde or Zeal - Who is the Most Handsome? by queen2(f): 9:59pm On Nov 18, 2005
wow, go shifi, hes sooooooooooo sexy kiss kiss kiss
Re: Styl-plus: Shifi, Tunde or Zeal - Who is the Most Handsome? by hotangel2(f): 9:59pm On Nov 18, 2005
god bless u! cheesy
Re: Styl-plus: Shifi, Tunde or Zeal - Who is the Most Handsome? by nike4luv(f): 10:02pm On Nov 18, 2005
zeal and shifi 4 sho!one of em look like small version of yinka ayefele
Re: Styl-plus: Shifi, Tunde or Zeal - Who is the Most Handsome? by WesleyanA(f): 10:23pm On Nov 18, 2005
ZEAL!!!! cheesy
Re: Styl-plus: Shifi, Tunde or Zeal - Who is the Most Handsome? by ocho(f): 1:50am On Nov 19, 2005
Zeal!!!!, u fine u kiss
Re: Styl-plus: Shifi, Tunde or Zeal - Who is the Most Handsome? by Nobody: 2:27am On Nov 19, 2005
zZzZz!!
Re: Styl-plus: Shifi, Tunde or Zeal - Who is the Most Handsome? by ocho(f): 2:33am On Nov 19, 2005
wakie wakie sleepy head
Re: Styl-plus: Shifi, Tunde or Zeal - Who is the Most Handsome? by Nobody: 2:33am On Nov 19, 2005
cheesy
Re: Styl-plus: Shifi, Tunde or Zeal - Who is the Most Handsome? by sweetme(f): 11:04pm On Nov 21, 2005
well, dis my first time in this forum and am loving the topic about shifi, tunde and zeal.....well i really think shifi is the cutest...but suprisingly i kinda have the "hots" for ATUNEE(tunde)....zeal is ok sha
grin
Re: Styl-plus: Shifi, Tunde or Zeal - Who is the Most Handsome? by prettyH(f): 11:09pm On Nov 21, 2005
finally pple have included tunde. i was beginning to think he wasnt tongue part of the group
Re: Styl-plus: Shifi, Tunde or Zeal - Who is the Most Handsome? by Nobody: 11:21pm On Nov 21, 2005
Tunde is cute
Re: Styl-plus: Shifi, Tunde or Zeal - Who is the Most Handsome? by ocho(f): 2:39am On Nov 22, 2005
he's ok i guess. but I still think ZEAL is the cutest.
Re: Styl-plus: Shifi, Tunde or Zeal - Who is the Most Handsome? by WesleyanA(f): 6:19am On Nov 22, 2005
prettyH:

finally people have included tunde. i was beginning to think he wasnt tongue part of the group

i know right?
Re: Styl-plus: Shifi, Tunde or Zeal - Who is the Most Handsome? by Nobody: 7:27am On Nov 22, 2005
lmaoo me n my cousin keep laughin at zeal in the bath-tub , we think its sooo gay .. i mean i like him (as a bro) but that was not necessary.
Re: Styl-plus: Shifi, Tunde or Zeal - Who is the Most Handsome? by Z4M4eva(f): 2:53pm On Nov 22, 2005
Zeal is da man!he ROCKS!
Re: Styl-plus: Shifi, Tunde or Zeal - Who is the Most Handsome? by Scorpio(f): 3:08pm On Nov 22, 2005
K2DaC:

lmaoo me n my cousin keep laughin at zeal in the bath-tub , we think its sooo gay .. i mean i like him (as a bro) but that was not necessary.
on this one, i agree with you KC. that bath-tub scene was uncalled for, how do you intend to get a girl if you soakin in a tub? can't remember d last time i saw a guy in a tub with bubbles around him cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Styl-plus: Shifi, Tunde or Zeal - Who is the Most Handsome? by star(f): 4:21pm On Nov 22, 2005
scorpio, Zeal is not the director/producer of the video. he does what he is told to do (he's not an actor too). He is still the finest ll the same..
Re: Styl-plus: Shifi, Tunde or Zeal - Who is the Most Handsome? by Nobody: 6:13pm On Nov 22, 2005
lmfaoooooo omg it was soooo gay scorpio , did u see the facial expressions lmaooo n in the call my name video the way he was feelin on his hair when he was singin the line

"i can catch the stimuling fragrance of your hair"

that was GAY too...

still got luv 4 the boy tho but he need to stop lmaooo
Re: Styl-plus: Shifi, Tunde or Zeal - Who is the Most Handsome? by Scorpio(f): 6:15pm On Nov 22, 2005
star:

oga scorpio, Zeal is not the director/producer of the video. he does what he is told to do (he's not an actor too). He is still the finest ll the same..
hey sweetie, i copy that too n if u've read the other posts before this one, you'll know i got mad love for that guy. i was just comenting on that scene aiight. wink smiley
Re: Styl-plus: Shifi, Tunde or Zeal - Who is the Most Handsome? by Nobody: 6:20pm On Nov 22, 2005
all of them arent even all that to be honest , they just look like people id hang out with as friends

but out of all of them zeal looks better
Re: Styl-plus: Shifi, Tunde or Zeal - Who is the Most Handsome? by queen2(f): 6:24pm On Nov 22, 2005
rolleyes
Re: Styl-plus: Shifi, Tunde or Zeal - Who is the Most Handsome? by Nobody: 6:25pm On Nov 22, 2005
not with you rolling your eyes like that.
Re: Styl-plus: Shifi, Tunde or Zeal - Who is the Most Handsome? by kellorah: 11:53pm On Nov 26, 2005
i watched dem vidoes recently n i av a better verdict (or so i think) TUNDE is FINER than dem lot. did u c when he was like 'eyeing' d babe? awwww

shifi is OK i guess but i think he shd shave cos he dnt look like like a musician/rapper

zeal is GD as well..did u c when he 'slided' to meet d girl
but it looked gay sort of..n i didnt like d shirt he was wearing (body hug??)

RUNAWAY VIDEO.
omg..wot was zeal wearing? twas like a dog had jst attacked him hahahaha
d hoody tunde had on was 'ske-ske' he shd hv worn something like tracksuit n not 'feather-weight'
shifi's was gd..but the scene where he was talkin to his friend bout d girl..it looked like a GAY scene..no thnx do his friend.

n i dnt like dem mekaya etc (wtvrr)

olufunmi girl needs lip reduction-no offence!
call my name girl was nice i thinks she's pretty n she acted really well
Re: Styl-plus: Shifi, Tunde or Zeal - Who is the Most Handsome? by Scorpio(f): 12:11am On Nov 27, 2005
cheesy cheesy
Re: Styl-plus: Shifi, Tunde or Zeal - Who is the Most Handsome? by laolu: 10:01am On Nov 27, 2005
i attended the same secondary school with Tunde. Back then, he was a hot mess - very very razz.
Re: Styl-plus: Shifi, Tunde or Zeal - Who is the Most Handsome? by IAH(f): 11:45am On Nov 27, 2005
Scorpio:

on this one, i agree with you KC. that bath-tub scene was uncalled for, how do you intend to get a girl if you soakin in a tub? can't remember d last time i saw a guy in a tub with bubbles around him cheesy cheesy cheesy

KC and Scorpio,
There's nothing wrong with the bath-tub scene. Infact, that's where I tripped for him most. I mean I could just jump in there with him and give him a good smooch.cheesy cheesy I love that scene.
Re: Styl-plus: Shifi, Tunde or Zeal - Who is the Most Handsome? by snazzydawn(f): 2:14pm On Nov 27, 2005
heheeeeyyyyy.stop right there,scorpio.Zeal is mine so don't even wish you could go into the bathtub with him. cheesy .Ask him.
Re: Styl-plus: Shifi, Tunde or Zeal - Who is the Most Handsome? by Scorpio(f): 6:20pm On Nov 27, 2005
Girlfriend, it's too late for ya warnings, we just got engaged yesterday grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Styl-plus: Shifi, Tunde or Zeal - Who is the Most Handsome? by nana(f): 6:27pm On Nov 27, 2005
na wa o,the guy no even know say pple dey fight for his luv for internet o.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply)

Wizkid Storms Burna Boy Concert! (Photos, Video) / Burna Boy's Mother Picks His Soundcity MVP Award: Says 'Expect More Madness' / Regina Daniels Rocks Michael Jackson's Outfit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.