Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,870 members, 7,810,315 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:48 AM

Styl-plus: Shifi, Tunde or Zeal - Who is the Most Handsome? - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Styl-plus: Shifi, Tunde or Zeal - Who is the Most Handsome? (44181 Views)

Photo: Styl Plus, Shifi And Zeal Makes Publicappearance / Shifi And Zeal Of Styl Plus Makes A Rare Appearance In Public. / Where Is Styl Plus "Shifi,tunde And Zeal" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Styl-plus: Shifi, Tunde or Zeal - Who is the Most Handsome? by Nobody: 8:44pm On Nov 27, 2005
how many guys do u see taking baths? lmaoo that was tooo gay , plus his facial expressions made it worse

but Iah if u say so.
Re: Styl-plus: Shifi, Tunde or Zeal - Who is the Most Handsome? by Scorpio(f): 9:07pm On Nov 27, 2005
cheesy cheesy
Re: Styl-plus: Shifi, Tunde or Zeal - Who is the Most Handsome? by Nobody: 9:11pm On Nov 27, 2005
T jazz , Mekeyo (sp?) , sunky n Joey .. they make their videos worse lmaoo
Re: Styl-plus: Shifi, Tunde or Zeal - Who is the Most Handsome? by IAH(f): 9:16pm On Nov 27, 2005
K2DaC:

T jazz , Mekeyo (sp?) , sunky n Joey .. they make their videos worse lmaoo

Exactly! Those guys are wack!
Re: Styl-plus: Shifi, Tunde or Zeal - Who is the Most Handsome? by Nobody: 9:23pm On Nov 27, 2005
lmaoo Hell yeah , 1girl .. 2 glasses at a table for two .. what would you do cheesy cheesy cheesy CHEESY->
Re: Styl-plus: Shifi, Tunde or Zeal - Who is the Most Handsome? by Nobody: 9:25pm On Nov 27, 2005
n uhh the lil actin scene in olufunmi ... no comment.
Re: Styl-plus: Shifi, Tunde or Zeal - Who is the Most Handsome? by hotangel2(f): 10:31pm On Nov 27, 2005
That scene was WHACK!

The girl is a dummy.

"i am sorry, but i have to leave, and i am not comming back".. the whole silence.. and the "i have to leave the office to meet her scene"... and the way them dummy boys were sitting in the office looking at tunde.

And to make it all worse.. Zeal was in a bath tub acting like it's some nice thing to be in a tub! Arghhhhhhhhhhh... he's a man for heaven's sake..

I wouldnt be mad if it was a sexy lady in the tub!
Re: Styl-plus: Shifi, Tunde or Zeal - Who is the Most Handsome? by kellorah: 10:32pm On Nov 27, 2005
hahahahaha ure right! dumb ass peeps!!!! they need to watch more foreign music videos
Re: Styl-plus: Shifi, Tunde or Zeal - Who is the Most Handsome? by Z4M4eva(f): 10:53am On Nov 28, 2005
angry
Re: Styl-plus: Shifi, Tunde or Zeal - Who is the Most Handsome? by Scorpio(f): 5:36pm On Nov 28, 2005
y u upset hon? it's d truth cheesy
Re: Styl-plus: Shifi, Tunde or Zeal - Who is the Most Handsome? by Iphie(f): 6:03am On Dec 05, 2005
first of all dat question can cause enemity btw them well i ll ans it. shifi is cute but he looks like a houseboy wen he wears shorts and singlet. zeal is aiight but his head is too small for his body and he is a short blacky!!!! then tunde is kool although his head is like bulb!!! grin but he is husband material anyways nobody will struggle with you for ur husband.
Re: Styl-plus: Shifi, Tunde or Zeal - Who is the Most Handsome? by IAH(f): 8:50pm On Dec 05, 2005
Hello Iphie, Zeal is NOT short!
Re: Styl-plus: Shifi, Tunde or Zeal - Who is the Most Handsome? by sweetme(f): 1:39am On Dec 10, 2005
the runaway video was crap!!!! but i love the song....check wat tunde was wearing, trying to be mohammed ali, as for zeal, it was like they just gathered those pieces of material from a tailor's shop and gave him....shifi was aiight thought....and you know the guy dat was featured (d one who had probs withhis gal) i think he is cute as well and buff.
Re: Styl-plus: Shifi, Tunde or Zeal - Who is the Most Handsome? by queen2(f): 10:22pm On Dec 12, 2005
Are we still on this issue of who's handsome? cho...
Shifi Wins! Chikenah!
Re: Styl-plus: Shifi, Tunde or Zeal - Who is the Most Handsome? by ocho(f): 11:39pm On Dec 12, 2005
zeal wins.........shikenan grin grin
Re: Styl-plus: Shifi, Tunde or Zeal - Who is the Most Handsome? by Advin(m): 12:02am On Dec 13, 2005
I'll give it to Zeal.
Re: Styl-plus: Shifi, Tunde or Zeal - Who is the Most Handsome? by ocho(f): 12:15am On Dec 13, 2005
that's exactly what i've been trying to tell them all cheesy
Re: Styl-plus: Shifi, Tunde or Zeal - Who is the Most Handsome? by BabyCakes(f): 1:18am On Dec 13, 2005
u guys should stop worrying about who's finer and kick out all those spare tyres they carry around, i.e joey, sunky and all d other layabouts! and d guy in da runaway video i.e Lanre, was on ultimate search 2 and he is a lazy bugger!! He's all brawn and no brains! cheesy
Re: Styl-plus: Shifi, Tunde or Zeal - Who is the Most Handsome? by Desola(f): 12:16pm On Dec 14, 2005
You all are so mean but funny! For moi, I like the understated ones. Tunde (mind you, this is not a sympathy vote) carries the touch for me. If I have to say Zeal comes second because he's got such cute face and flawless skin tone.
Re: Styl-plus: Shifi, Tunde or Zeal - Who is the Most Handsome? by Nobody: 4:53am On Dec 17, 2005
well
I take Zeal
Re: Styl-plus: Shifi, Tunde or Zeal - Who is the Most Handsome? by IAH(f): 11:43am On Dec 17, 2005
Sorry Queenzy, he's taken. cool
Re: Styl-plus: Shifi, Tunde or Zeal - Who is the Most Handsome? by Nobody: 6:22pm On Dec 17, 2005
@IAH
What i meant by that was that zeal is handsome
Ok?
Re: Styl-plus: Shifi, Tunde or Zeal - Who is the Most Handsome? by kenflavor(m): 9:53pm On Dec 17, 2005
IAH does Zeal knows u exist on this planet earth??
Re: Styl-plus: Shifi, Tunde or Zeal - Who is the Most Handsome? by IAH(f): 11:51pm On Dec 17, 2005
Hey! Excuse me Mr Kenflavor...we are all just joking about these things. It's not as if I mean it like that oooo. I just think he's cute and that's it. Eyin Aye!
Re: Styl-plus: Shifi, Tunde or Zeal - Who is the Most Handsome? by Nobody: 3:50am On Dec 18, 2005
IAH dont mind him,this kenflavor guy is gbeborun,gbebosko and gbefila
Re: Styl-plus: Shifi, Tunde or Zeal - Who is the Most Handsome? by WesleyanA(f): 4:41am On Dec 18, 2005
Desola:

You all are so mean but funny! For moi, I like the understated ones. Tunde (mind you, this is not a sympathy vote) carries the touch for me. If I have to say Zeal comes second because he's got such cute face and flawless skin tone.

you can say that again!! kiss embarassed cheesy
Re: Styl-plus: Shifi, Tunde or Zeal - Who is the Most Handsome? by Nobody: 9:09pm On Dec 18, 2005
rolleyes
Re: Styl-plus: Shifi, Tunde or Zeal - Who is the Most Handsome? by lioness(f): 11:29am On Dec 19, 2005
tongue
Re: Styl-plus: Shifi, Tunde or Zeal - Who is the Most Handsome? by ozi(f): 4:10pm On Dec 19, 2005
definately shifi.

hands down, no contest.
Re: Styl-plus: Shifi, Tunde or Zeal - Who is the Most Handsome? by Babee(f): 9:58pm On Dec 19, 2005
Zeal 4 sho
Re: Styl-plus: Shifi, Tunde or Zeal - Who is the Most Handsome? by kellorah: 1:21am On Dec 20, 2005
tunde=10/10
shifi=10/10
zeal=10/10 cheesy
Re: Styl-plus: Shifi, Tunde or Zeal - Who is the Most Handsome? by charla(f): 3:36pm On Dec 20, 2005
piple r u kidin me? dnt u av eyes? wel if u dnt i do, i fink zeal rocks, he's d bomb n d hottest.

I didnt min the others r rubbish doh they r gud bt jst not up 2 zeal's standard.

Ne waz we r al entitiled 2 our opinions n i fink one man's meat is another's poison.

piss out pips!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply)

Ooni Of Ife's Son's Traditional Wedding (Photos) / Pics: Tekno Slammed By Tanzanian Fans Over 'cosy' Pics With Controversial Vixen / Wizkid Storms Burna Boy Concert! (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.