Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,357 members, 7,853,588 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 07:40 PM

Why Couples Fight - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Couples Fight (500 Views)

Why Couples Fight After Marriage / Why Couples Look Alike. / How Nigerian Couples Fight.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Couples Fight by Nobody: 7:41am On Sep 03, 2015
My wife sat down on the couch next to me as I was flipping channels.
She asked, 'What's on TV?'
I said, 'Dust.'
And then the fight started....

My wife was hinting about what she wanted for our upcoming anniversary.
She said, 'I want something shiny that goes from 0 to 100 in about 3 seconds.'
I bought her a weighing scale.

When I got home last night, my wife demanded that I take her someplace expensive.
So, I took her to a petrol pump

My wife and I were sitting at a table at her high school reunion, and my wife kept staring at a drunken man swigging his drink as he sat alone at a nearby table.
I asked my wife, 'Do you know him?'
'Yes,' she sighed, 'He's my old boyfriend.
I understand he took to drinking right after we split up those many years ago, and I hear he hasn't been sober since.' 'My God!' I said to my wife, 'who would think a person could go on celebrating that long?'

My wife is standing & looking in the bedroom mirror.
She was not happy with what she saw and said to me,'I feel horrible; I look old, fat and ugly. I really need you to pay me a compliment.' I replied, 'Your eyesight's perfect.'

I asked my wife, "Where do you want to go for our anniversary?"
It warmed my heart to see her face melt in sweet appreciation. "Somewhere I've not been in a long time." So I took her to the kitchen.

Dedicated to all married couples. I sent to my wife
and then the fight started

1 Like

Re: Why Couples Fight by vizkiz: 7:46am On Sep 03, 2015
I think you need to take your wife for mental evaluation undecided
Re: Why Couples Fight by derolemode(m): 7:59am On Sep 03, 2015
Crisp & cool

1 Like

Re: Why Couples Fight by Tallesty1(m): 9:04am On Sep 03, 2015
I was with my wife on bed last night, when she asked me “If you could compare me to one thing in the universe, what would it be?”

I said “the sun.”

She asked “Aww, is that because I’m bright, beautiful and you couldn’t live without me?”

I said “No. It’s because not one person in the whole universe wants to look directly at you.”

Then The Fight Started

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Couples Fight by Nobody: 9:10am On Sep 03, 2015
Tallesty1:
I was with my wife on bed last night, when she asked me “If you could compare me to one thing in the universe, what would it be?”

I said “the sun.”

She asked “Aww, is that because I’m bright, beautiful and you couldn’t live without me?”

I said “No. It’s because not one person in the whole universe wants to look directly at you.”

Then The Fight Started
grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Nairaland Guys What Will It Take To Get You And Your Oga To Date The Ladies Here / U Have Been Trying To Solve That Marital Issue On Your Own,try God For A Change / Share Your "GAGA" Moments

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.