Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,216 members, 7,818,732 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:24 PM

Share Your "GAGA" Moments - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Share Your "GAGA" Moments (498 Views)

Curvy Lady Makes Facebook Users Go Gaga / These Hot Ghanaian Twin Brothers Are Making Girls Go Gaga Online / Nigerian Lady Making Guys Go Gaga On Instagram (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Share Your "GAGA" Moments by EZEIGBO1OFIMO: 7:12pm On Oct 10, 2015
There are certain moments when you just don't give a f**ck about the opposite sex, and just go nuts grin.
Abeg make una share una paroles. cool cool grin
Re: Share Your "GAGA" Moments by Mskrisx(f): 7:13pm On Oct 10, 2015
Yours first
Re: Share Your "GAGA" Moments by EZEIGBO1OFIMO: 7:22pm On Oct 10, 2015
Mskrisx:
Yours first
grin....

Twas a disastrous day for me in unilag, just got into trouble with my course adviser. Still had to go to the library extension to read. as I reached there, I saw a free chair with a seemingly old sweater on the table, I used the sweater to clean the table, chair, as I was using it to clean my slippers grin.. one fine babe just showed up and starting shouting cool.... "How dare you!!!!!".... don't you know you I am !!!!!!...... with !y frustration na so I begin shout.... waaaaaah!!! waaaaah!!!.... my tempo was jus increasing... started doing like I was looking for bottle for break... na m the babe go call her bf for me.... as the guy sight say na 6 ft 5in huge nigga... im wan face, na im come dey tell me say make I calm down grin.............. grin grin grin... after some minutes, I was god damned surprised that I just did all that cool
Re: Share Your "GAGA" Moments by henribj(m): 7:25pm On Oct 10, 2015
still searching my database for the best story to share
the thing plenty for my database ehn

(1) (Reply)

What Do You Think That Made Ladies Happy In A Relationship? / Physically Challenged Dancer (disabled) With Skills / Father's Marriage Message To Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.