Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,032 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:55 AM

Ghana: Nigerians Must Go - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ghana: Nigerians Must Go (6728 Views)

Why Nigerians Must Reject The Second Coming Of Buhari By Femi Aribisala / Omg! Father Mbaka, Buhari And All Nigerians Must Hear This / Nigerians Must Rise In Defense Of Jega (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ghana: Nigerians Must Go by DRANOEL(m): 3:29pm On Apr 09, 2009
when you are on top theres envy,like most of the world hate americans so do africans hate nigerians,bloody haters
Re: Ghana: Nigerians Must Go by scktaggif: 3:18pm On Apr 14, 2009
Nonsense, we have contributed to Ghanaian development more than the Ghanaians them selves. Nigerians are just the space goat. You inform someone of stolen amount money instead of advising you to do the right thing; he wants to share the money with you. Money that never existed (greediness) and he pays little money to get huge money (foolishness) it never happened before, you sole before you rip, even the fraud stars sole time, energy and money before collection funds from the victims. Victims of fraud should be arrested because they are the thieves them selves. It is such a shame that they blame others for their problems, keep blaming us;
This same Europeans that import HIV affected condoms to Africa
http://www.natap.org/2007/newsUpdates/100107_01.htm
http://www.boingboing.net/2007/10/01/archibishop-of-mozam.html
So why do you think Africa is now the most affected continent?
Re: Ghana: Nigerians Must Go by ayomide06(m): 7:10am On Apr 18, 2009
hello mr oreshade, thanx for the correction, i guess you're an English professor, you should actually be in oxford teaching the British how to speak their language ( never mind just joking). you are actually justifying Nigerian misbehavior outside the country by population right? tell me whats is the population of china? India? and even America? wake up man, what is wrong is wrong.
Re: Ghana: Nigerians Must Go by ikeyman00(m): 9:40am On Apr 18, 2009
ayo

u are a slowpoke!!
Re: Ghana: Nigerians Must Go by Thadude(m): 1:52pm On Apr 18, 2009
@comfort go to ur internet cafe and see wht ur so called bro and sis are din wit d internet. While I do nt condole Nigerians commiting crimes on foreigner lands, its wrong for u to bring Nigerians into Ghana mess.few months ago I was watchin ABC news it was partaining to 419 scam in USA a scammer setup on live camera by ABC officials, to my suprise he was promised that if he spoke on camera about d operation of 419 he won't be turned over for persecution and deportation. To my suprise whn he opened his mouth he was a ghanian but to a lie on camera tht he was frm Nigeria asked his level of education he said A/Level,I will get d video link and post it on dis forum so tht u can forever leave Nigerians out of ur mess. Everyone knowns tht we don't do A/L in Nigeria. Even his ghanian accent gave him away, even if he was working wit Nigerians or if he was sent by Nigerians it is not enough 4 him to have told a lie about his nationality, as much as I know d USA, I couldn't imagine it to be true tht he wasn't workin wit ghana cartel. but Americans don't know d difference they think Africa is one country. Wht I m sayin is Nigeria have a bad name not because all Nigerians are bad but because our neighbors commit crimes and say they are Nigerians when caught. It is also undisputed tht Ghanians barons are worst than Nigerians when it come to quantity of drug movement. While nigeria move in grams Ghanians move in kilograms.Don't get me wrong there are more Nigerians traffickers but all their trafficking don't add up to ghana's overall movement in kg. Ghana is a hub for drug movement how is tht possible if ur drug law enforcers are not cooperating wit d barons. Don't come here castin stones wit out a good research, I have said ghana should enforce d death penalty for Nigerians caught commiting crimes or longer sentetnces such as 20yrs even 4 a small crime. Back to ur president Atta mills everyone knows he got his blessings frm a nigerian church (synagogue) it was there tht he was informed he would be d president well before d election. Didn't ur educated people know it wasn't healthy for him to seek mentorship across d border worst off frm Nigeria? If tht pastor (TB Joshua) could see vision we couldn't he see vision for his native land (Nigeria) pray ask God to give us a better president than a man half dead and wit out a liver. This only goes to show ur people have a bad sense of judgement. Now if d pastor(TB Joshua) ask him to transfer all Ghana's money to Nigeria he will do it wit out a blink otherwise he will be told tht he would nt win d next election is tht 419? U can't always blame all stupidity on Nigerians. After ur president's election d first thing he did was to pay homeage to d pastor in Nigeria instead of him to acknoledge d ghanian people and thank them he came to Nigeria. There is 419 and then there is a natural stupidity wit out cure called 410. So always distinguish before accusing Nigerians.
Re: Ghana: Nigerians Must Go by banom(m): 4:43pm On Apr 18, 2009
If Ghana like , let them allow ignorance to consume them,if they ever loose Nigerian co-operation, they are doomed, what most of these poor african countries dont understand is that , without them, Nigerian will keep going and without us, most of them will be crippled,
Re: Ghana: Nigerians Must Go by ayomide06(m): 5:27pm On Apr 18, 2009
ikeyman00:

ayo

u are a slowpoke!!

thanx for the insult ikeyman00, that actually shows your level of education and exposure, its not your fault, technology has made it possible for an half educated spear part seller like you to come to forum and insults people, i don't even think you know why this type of forum is created ? its for sensible people to come together and share idea. not for an illiterate like you to come and demonstrate your skill of insult. by the way is this how you talk to your customer?
Re: Ghana: Nigerians Must Go by IFELEKE(m): 6:18pm On Apr 18, 2009
@Poster,
I wonder why Other African Countries take Pride in Blaming Nigeria for all their Woes,So because old man Mills is failing to give Ghanians The Miraculous Change they want,Nigerians Are Now To Blame?.
Well,Let Nigeria Go and We'll All See Who is Running The Show In Ghana. . . NITWITS
Re: Ghana: Nigerians Must Go by ikeyman00(m): 6:59pm On Apr 18, 2009
ayo
thanx for the insult ikeyman00, that actually shows your level of education and exposure, its not your fault, technology has made it possible for an half educated spear part seller like you to come to forum and insults people, i don't even think you know why this type of forum is created ? its for sensible people to come together and share idea. not for an illiterate like you to come and demonstrate your skill of insult. by the way is this how you talk to your customer?

well wish them useless alaye-boyz could get their ewedu brain workin, so forget about spare parts!!

now the above quote is not even queen's enrish, not even nigerian enlish

i think its typical ghanaian dialect and lingo

well courtesy to nl, i have the chance to picture ur caliber on loose
Re: Ghana: Nigerians Must Go by deb(m): 10:20pm On Apr 18, 2009
you are actually justifying Nigerian misbehavior outside the country by population right? tell me whats is the population of china? India? and even America? wake up man, what is wrong is wrong.

Abeg! they are worst than Nigeria, they only don't make noise about their weaknesses like you do
Re: Ghana: Nigerians Must Go by damola1: 11:09pm On Apr 18, 2009
crappy rubbish,

Last week I was in Ghana, and when I see the number of flights from Lagos to Accra, it should be at least 3 times from all other places combined.

ghana could crumble without Nigeria, very possible,
Re: Ghana: Nigerians Must Go by MrCrackles(m): 11:40pm On Apr 18, 2009
shocked shocked shocked
Re: Ghana: Nigerians Must Go by davidif: 8:34am On Apr 19, 2009
I was just watching CNN this afternoon and one of the people was talking about e-mail scams from africa. Naija ni bo la ade.
Re: Ghana: Nigerians Must Go by ikeyman00(m): 9:48am On Aug 12, 2009
ooo7
Re: Ghana: Nigerians Must Go by Nobody: 3:09pm On Aug 12, 2009
if ''Nigeria must go'', let Nigerians make sure they use ''Ghana must go'' to pack up all they invested in their economy. so Ghanaians will realize which is better.
Re: Ghana: Nigerians Must Go by PROJECT: 4:18pm On Aug 14, 2009
I DO BUSINESS IN GHANA ITS JUST JEALOUSY AND ZENOPHOBIA,GHANAIANNS ARE ALL TALK AND NO WORK.WE WORK HARD HERE AND THEY JUST ENVY ,WE DRIVE THE BEST CARS THEY JUST ENVY,I HAVE BEEN WORKING WITH SOME FRIENDS AND SINCE THE INCEPTION OF 2009 ONLY THREE NIGERIAN CRIMINALS HAVE BEEN CAUGHT AND OVER 52 GHANAIANA CRIMINALS HAVE BEEN CAUGHT AND KILLED BY THE POLICE.LETS STOP RE ACTING TO THIS PEOPLE,NIGERIANS IN GHANA ARE HANDLING THE ISSUE,WE ARE STRONG AS THEY COME,THEY ENVY OUR BANKS EVN OMATEK COMPUTERS,THE RUN THE ENTERTAINMENT INDUSTRY HERE ,WE ORGANISE THIER AWARDS ALSO,SO LET THEM START AND WE WILL RESPOND,OBANIKORO IS DOINGA GOOD JOB AS OUR AMBASSADOR,AM NOT SURPRISED,HE IS LASHING OUT AT THEM AND ALSO TELLING NIGERIANS TO BEHAVE
NIGERIA YES I BELIEVE
Re: Ghana: Nigerians Must Go by Fhemmmy: 4:47pm On Aug 14, 2009
Thanks to our leaders, thanks to the lame ducks.
However, Nigerian's crime is next to none, and there is a need for it to stop or at least be reduced
Re: Ghana: Nigerians Must Go by Abrantie: 2:33am On Aug 17, 2009
Nigerians in Ghana don't run shit. 70% of of you are free-loaders, uneducated and opportunistic leeches bent on circumventing our establishment. We shall deal with you accordingly. I'm fucking tired of seeing your broke stinky asses run around my neighborhood, loiter at the internet cafes and try to get fresh with our women. The last Naija cat that whistled at my girl is now toothless and recovering @ 37 Military hospital. Giant of Africa my ass. Ghana is your master, bitches!
Re: Ghana: Nigerians Must Go by ikeyman00(m): 6:26am On Aug 17, 2009
Nigerians in Ghana don't run shit. 70% of of you are free-loaders, uneducated and opportunistic leeches bent on circumventing our establishment. We shall deal with you accordingly. I'm fucking tired of seeing your broke stinky asses run around my neighborhood, loiter at the internet cafes and try to get fresh with our women. The last Naija cat that whistled at my girl is now toothless and recovering @ 37 Military hospital. Giant of Africa my ass. Ghana is your master, bitches!

kia eyaoooooooooooooooo shocked shocked shocked

u no de fear ooo; ghana man, u mean ghana man

infact walka

ghana man; hahha cool

but emm the ghanaians in london would mistaken that shit u written for nigerians oo lipsrsealed

abi na the same ghana in west africa u de talk about lipsrsealed
Re: Ghana: Nigerians Must Go by nex(m): 7:49am On Aug 17, 2009
Nigeria must go! It's just as simple as that.

Nigerians are the most hated people in the world today, and the most discriminated against. Just as it was in the Old Testament, so it has continued. Persecuted wherever we try to make home. Nigeria must go.

The Ghanaian Government has prepared a grand plan to make every Nigerian company deposit $400,000 before their licences will be given or renewed to do business in Ghana. No matter the business you're running in Ghana, you will be required to pay this amount. Once the Ghanaian government notices that 90% of Nigerian companies have complied and paid that sum, then the Nigeria Must Go project will be played out. It is all carefully planned. State sponsored riots will start where Nigerians will be killed and the Government of Ghana will then appeal to all Nigerians to peacefully leave for the safety of their lives and properties, leaving behind their non-refundable $400,000 in the coffers of the Ghanaian government.

When I saw this topic, I was trying to call my half-sister in Ghana to inform her about it, but her line wasn't going through. I didn't know she had already arrived in Lagos a few days back and was in the house in Benin the day this topic was first posted.

She told me everything and how the Nigerians are preparing to deal with the plan. They'll leave alright, but not before scooping the last dime of cash they invested in Ghana. Imagine her paying $400,000 for a licence to sell food to low income Ghanaians only to be chased out after a few months. Anyway, I trust her judgement. Urhobo wayo, compared to Ghana sense.

Personally, I believe Nigerians should leave other people's countries and come to clean up theirs. The UNITED NATIONS should pass a resolution for all countries to deport all Nigerians from their country peacefully or else when the whole world finally has its cup filled with Nigerians, we will know what the Jews went through for thousands of years in Europe and we will know why.
Re: Ghana: Nigerians Must Go by KnowAll(m): 9:23am On Aug 17, 2009
Ecowas is more or less dead then, if the Ghanaian government were to succumb to such trash, they should borrow a leaf from Europe where if you are from Spain and you commit an offence in any other European country that country’s law enforcement agency will march you fire for fire. I know it is an Herculean task to expect African countries in general and Ghanaian Authorities in particular to get up to speed in crime prevention but for any modern civil society, to ascend to the prestigious club of fast developing democratic state, crime hindrance and prevention in all its ramifications should be part and parcel of that development plan.

The Ghanaian authorities cannot isolate this problem, it should strengthen those authorities that deal with crime prevention, crime detection and crime enforcement, but been an African country the money that should have been tailored towards such laudable project would be consumed by the politicians. The politics of throwing out people from other countries are politics of the 3rd Reich in Germany and belongs to the 1930’s, employing such tactics in this modern day and age speaks volume as per the writer of this piece, it depicts the stagnant relic state of mind of modern African thinkers, the author of this piece should be ashamed of himself.  Ironically the writer of this piece has a is total divergent view from the Great African thinkers such as Kwame Nkrumah who preached and prophesies the oneness of African state since the early 1950’s to think the 2 views come from the same country albeit different eras is rather interesting.
Re: Ghana: Nigerians Must Go by ikeyman00(m): 9:27am On Aug 17, 2009
know all
Ecowas is more or less dead then, if the Ghanaian government were to succumb to such trash, they should borrow a leaf from Europe where if you are from Spain and you commit an offence in any other European country that country’s law enforcement agency will march you fire for fire. I know it is an Herculean task to expect African countries in general and Ghanaian Authorities in particular to get up to speed in crime prevention but for any modern civil society, to ascend to the prestigious club of fast developing democratic state, crime hindrance and prevention in all its ramifications should be part and parcel of that development plan.

The Ghanaian authorities cannot isolate this problem, it should strengthen those authorities that deal will crime prevention, crime detection and crime enforcement, but been an African country the money that should have been tailored towards such laudable project would be consumed by the politicians. The politics of throwing out people from other countries are politics of the 3rd Reich in Germany and belongs to the 1930’s, employing such tactics in this modern day and age speaks volume as per the writer of this piece, it depicts the stagnant relic state of mind of modern African thinkers, the author of this piece should be ashamed of himself. Ironically the writer of this piece has a is total divergent view from the Great African thinkers such as Kwame Nkrumah who preached and prophesies the oneness of African state since the early 1950’s to think the 2 views come from the same country albeit different eras is rather interesting.

knowall

wetin u know self; cuz it looks like u wake up with ur back side

what are u on about?
hmm
Re: Ghana: Nigerians Must Go by emyah(m): 2:36pm On Aug 17, 2009
here in south Africa all the illegal docoment is been don by Ghana's they have been in this for almost 30yrs but could not achieve any thing, they have even join the citizen to criticize Nigeria, i just want tell u if you send Nigeria back to Nigeria that will not make you have the type of government you desire or cure your laziness. or better then Nigerians
Re: Ghana: Nigerians Must Go by Nobody: 5:30pm On Aug 17, 2009
not so long ago , it was ghana must go ! now its nigerians must go ! what a twist of fate , what a dreadful irony.
Re: Ghana: Nigerians Must Go by folahann(m): 11:46am On Oct 14, 2009
Can't believe it, this topic was discussed on a Ghana radio this morning and reference was made to this site.
Re: Ghana: Nigerians Must Go by WilyWily: 11:53am On Oct 14, 2009
ye, and what were they saying, have they set a date to Deport Nigerians
Re: Ghana: Nigerians Must Go by WilyWily: 5:51pm On Oct 14, 2009
Abrantie:

Please Abratie,
I beg you in the of God render justice with mercy. Don't knock out their teeth again.
Nigeria don Ya-ga-ya-ga
Re: Ghana: Nigerians Must Go by morpheus24: 6:35pm On Oct 14, 2009
I suppose this guy is also a Nigeria masquerading as someone else.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/americas/8306032.stm
Re: Ghana: Nigerians Must Go by Nobody: 6:41pm On Oct 14, 2009
folahann:

Can't believe it, this topic was discussed on a Ghana radio this morning and reference was made to this site.

shocked

WilyWily:

ye, and what were they saying, have they set a date to Deport Nigerians

undecided
Re: Ghana: Nigerians Must Go by morpheus24: 7:12pm On Oct 14, 2009
folahann:

NAIRALAND IS POPULAR LIKE THAT

UP NAIJA

DOWN GHANA!!!
Re: Ghana: Nigerians Must Go by mystikal(m): 7:14pm On Oct 14, 2009
Ghanaians should take a chill pill. Its not like they're some fancy 1st world nation. ah ah!!
Re: Ghana: Nigerians Must Go by chosen04(f): 7:18pm On Oct 14, 2009
so where do we go from here?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

People Agitating For Nigeria's Break Up Are Simply Delusional & Ignorant / Salary: Ondo Workers Threaten To Begin Strike On Tuesday / Kashamu Dissociates Himself From Defection Of His Followers To APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.