Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,615 members, 7,823,677 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:11 PM

How to Deal with a Fake Crush - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How to Deal with a Fake Crush (1726 Views)

Lady Finally Had A Date With Her Crush But Things Didn't Go So Well / Check Out Photos Of This Lady With A Fake Boobs & Butt / 10 Qualities Of A Fake Girlfriend !! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How to Deal with a Fake Crush by heayey(m): 11:53am On Sep 03, 2015
Have you ever crushed on someone and later;
You realise that you didnt love the person or you regret ever going crazy for such person due to time span.

Maybe you didnt find what you wanted in the person and you say to yourself 'What was i thinking when i was crushing on him/her'.

Your thoughts were real while crushing and later you wonder how those feelings disappear.

I guess crushing at time makes you feel awkward at the end.

Share your stories...
Re: How to Deal with a Fake Crush by Oahray: 1:20pm On Sep 03, 2015
Every crush is a fake feeling (pretending to be love) already.
Re: How to Deal with a Fake Crush by onemorepls(m): 1:37pm On Sep 03, 2015
well i dont crush, but some of them that crushed on me later realised that,

they was just carried away by something
Re: How to Deal with a Fake Crush by heayey(m): 11:48am On Sep 16, 2015
onemorepls:
well i dont crush, but some of them that crushed on me later realised that,

they was just carried away by something
what something?
Re: How to Deal with a Fake Crush by potolistic(m): 12:38pm On Sep 20, 2015
Lol... It happened to me alot when I was younger.

Back them I would crush on any preety girl I saw bt nw when I see most of dem I begin to wonder what I saw in dem dat gave me sleepless nights
Re: How to Deal with a Fake Crush by Nobody: 12:52pm On Sep 20, 2015
Crushes never last, so I just grit my teeth & endure them. Don't think I've ever dated anyone I had a crush on though because I'm aware it's only a fleeting feeling.

There was this one guy I had a HUGE crush on. I'd wake up early just to watch him go to work..through the window tongue grin He killed it when he started talking to me. I want my crushes to be mute. I don't wanna know much about them or I get over it quickly. Same thing with people I admire. I never want to meet them in real life because if I did, something about them would kill the admiration for me. I guess I like the mystery & filling in the blanks with imagination.
Re: How to Deal with a Fake Crush by Nobody: 2:43pm On Sep 20, 2015
I think I'm naturally a big crush-er (dat one na word? grin) but I guess I have effectively killed that part of myself.
The thing about me is that if I have a crush on you and you start to seriously reciprocate it, 9 times out of 10, the crush will die.
IDK, I prefer liking someone that is relatively unattainable. If I can actually have you I don't really want you as much.

In the reverse, when I feel like people have a crush on me I feel so burdened... It's like I have this obligation to be sweet to them.... Stressful.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

7 Ways Of Starting A Conversation With A Lady ONLINE. / My Wife's Body Odour Is Not Good For My Health"-70yrs Old Man Drags Wife To Cour / Types Of Girls Found In All The Lgas In Imo State.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.