Stats: 3,195,584 members, 7,958,801 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 01:38 AM

Why Will A Girl Ask These Questions? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Will A Girl Ask These Questions? (4192 Views)

When A Girl Ask You These 4 Questions, Know That She's Interested In You Already / Guy On Twitter Recount How A Girl Ask For Ice Cream Worth 5k After Meeting Her / Before Sleeping With Her.. Ask These Questions To Yourself. (meme Collection) (2) (3) (4)

Why Will A Girl Ask These Questions? by Nobody: 6:29pm On Jul 12, 2017
I have been with these church girl who seems to be ignoring me but maintain prolong eye contact. I once sort for you advice on her actions (you remember?).
Today, when I called her we greeted casually and I dropped the call. Exactly 2 minutes later she beep my phone and I called her back and she asked me to come over to her shop so we can chat.
When I got to her shop, she was working on some dresses and we started to talk. Later she told me her about a guy who was hitting on her. She said she didn't like him because of his bad lifestyle. But now the guy is a good Christian and he is married. (I didn't know why she telling me this).
Later she said "can I ask you a question?"
"yes, no problem" I replied.
Then she asked " what kind if woman do you want to marry and What do you want in a woman?"
I told her I do not know. But I know God will show me.
So I returns the question to her and she said "I want a man the will help me achieve my dreams. You know when you love somebody, you will do anything for the person". Yesterday she asked me If I could do a favour for her. And I replied " anything for you ma" I guest it's because I used that phrase yesterday that's why she used it today. Pls I need you opinion my friends.
Re: Why Will A Girl Ask These Questions? by johnbuck81(m): 6:39pm On Jul 12, 2017
try not to fall for her Lil skim o..either she is trying to know the kind of person u are.dont let her know who u really are. if she ask u for money don't give it to her.

Re: Why Will A Girl Ask These Questions? by Nobody: 6:54pm On Jul 12, 2017
Nah there style oooooooooo... Just use your head shaa

Re: Why Will A Girl Ask These Questions? by ekdee: 10:35pm On Jul 12, 2017
use your head first by being conservative with the answer and observe her xter to see if she is very real in everything she says and does.
I onced dated a girl who had a very funny xter. Infact, she was materialistic and in the course of time she pressurized me to notify the church abt our relationship but I was reluctant cos that would be a journey of no return. while I delayed, something happened and she blew up and revealed her real self and we broke up. Now, she's back begging me to forgive her and I have but no more relationship cos she is eyeing that area.

Re: Why Will A Girl Ask These Questions? by Nobody: 7:49pm On Jul 13, 2017
ekdee:
use your head first by being conservative with the answer and observe her xter to see if she is very real in everything she says and does.
I onced dated a girl who had a very funny xter. Infact, she was materialistic and in the course of time she pressurized me to notify the church abt our relationship but I was reluctant cos that would be a journey of no return. while I delayed, something happened and she blew up and revealed her real self and we broke up. Now, she's back begging me to forgive her and I have but no more relationship cos she is eyeing that area.
Na wa o. Thanks for the advice man.
Re: Why Will A Girl Ask These Questions? by Nobody: 8:05pm On Jul 13, 2017
Guys, does the question implies that she wants a relationship with me?
Re: Why Will A Girl Ask These Questions? by 234GT(m): 5:56pm On Jul 14, 2017
nijaomegacode:

YES
Re: Why Will A Girl Ask These Questions? by Nobody: 6:04pm On Jul 14, 2017
OP how old are you?
Re: Why Will A Girl Ask These Questions? by Touchey: 6:05pm On Jul 14, 2017
nijaomegacode:
Yes she does.
But, don't hesitate. Her type tends to get bored if you're not "responding"
Re: Why Will A Girl Ask These Questions? by feelgoodInc: 6:21pm On Jul 14, 2017
guy watch out or you'll be FRIEND ZONED.
Re: Why Will A Girl Ask These Questions? by Hillzy(m): 6:37pm On Jul 14, 2017
Baba use ur head, no let make dem turn u to cashier sake of say dem won say yes to a relationship

Re: Why Will A Girl Ask These Questions? by Nobody: 1:18pm On Jul 15, 2017
beautebeats:
OP how old are you?
I'm 26 and I do not much experience with dating. I have only dated one lady who intensionally ask me out. I broke up with her because she told me she can't leave her boyfriend. This new girl is my choirmistress( I am not a really great singer sha....Hahahahaha). The lady is 23.
Re: Why Will A Girl Ask These Questions? by Nobody: 1:18am On Jul 19, 2017
Hillzy:
Baba use ur head, no let make dem turn u to cashier sake of say dem won say yes to a relationship
Thanks. Also, today she was preaching about God's love to the choir members and she looked straight at me and said "God will not force anyone to serve him. I wish you follow me, I wish you DATE me. But if you refuse, he will not force you" She said so casually that I doubt if anyone noticed. After the program which ended around 8pm, I called her with the intention of asking her if she got home safely (there was a heavy rain and she entered the rain). As soon as she picked the call, I haven't said anything yet but to my surprise the first thing she said was " Hello, yes I got home safely thanks a lot" I was shocked!
Re: Why Will A Girl Ask These Questions? by MissCokie(f): 1:33am On Jul 19, 2017
Can you do the Okamfo grin , Do you know the Okamfo ooo . #Singing
Re: Why Will A Girl Ask These Questions? by OAFMods: 1:34am On Jul 19, 2017
nijaomegacode:

Thanks. Also, today she was preaching about God's love to the choir members and she looked straight at me and said "God will not force anyone to serve him. I wish you follow me, I wish you DATE me. But if you refuse, he will not force you" She said so casually that I doubt if anyone noticed. After the program which ended around 8pm, I called her with the intention of asking her if she got home safely (there was a heavy rain and she entered the rain). As soon as she picked the call, I haven't said anything yet but to my surprise the first thing she said was " Hello, yes I got home safely thanks a lot" I was shocked!

De fall in love de shock but use your head make dem no use church level scam uou. Always be vigilant be loving caring sweet whatever skill you have but once a girl start asking you for money be at alert n rebuff most of such demand expect such demand coincide with your intentions. Also stop being a sissy in relationship.
Re: Why Will A Girl Ask These Questions? by Nobody: 8:02pm On Jul 19, 2017
MissCokie:
Can you do the Okamfo grin , Do you know the Okamfo ooo . #Singing
I don't know o. Pls tell me about it.
Re: Why Will A Girl Ask These Questions? by Nobody: 8:15pm On Jul 19, 2017
OAFMods:

De fall in love de shock but use your head make dem no use church level scam uou. Always be vigilant be loving caring sweet whatever skill you have but once a girl start asking you for money be at alert n rebuff most of such demand expect such demand coincide with your intentions. Also stop being a sissy in relationship.
Thanks man. She never asked for money anyway. Today I called her and asked if she has a boyfriend. She laughed and said " pls let us talk about this when we see. Maybe be we should meet later in the day and talk about it" When I met her she said "I have a boyfriend but there is a story behind it. I will tell you the story if you tell me the reason why you asked that question. Do not worry, we are humans and such things are bound to happen. Just open up to me" So I told her that my mom asked me to bring 2 friends that I will be praying for so I decided to mention her name to my mom (she smiled) and we just want to know so that we can Join her in prayers over whoever she's dating. She instantly became cold and kept quite. So later I asked her to tell me the story behind her boyfriend which she promised to tell me been t she said "I can not tell you anything again because you did not tell me what I was expecting. you did not tell me what interests me so I can say anything now. Did you mother say you should bring names of people you want to marry?" I said "no". As she kept quite henceforth until I left. What can you say about this? Is she just flirting with me or really interested?
Re: Why Will A Girl Ask These Questions? by Ichietome: 9:13pm On Jul 19, 2017
nijaomegacode:

Thanks man. She never asked for money anyway. Today I called her and asked if she has a boyfriend. She laughed and said " pls let us talk about this when we see. Maybe be we should meet later in the day and talk about it" When I met her she said "I have a boyfriend but there is a story behind it. I will tell you the story if you tell me the reason why you asked that question. Do not worry, we are humans and such things are bound to happen. Just open up to me" So I told her that my mom asked me to bring 2 friends that I will be praying for so I decided to mention her name to my mom (she smiled) and we just want to know so that we can Join her in prayers over whoever she's dating. She instantly became cold and kept quite. So later I asked her to tell me the story behind her boyfriend which she promised to tell me been t she said "I can not tell you anything again because you did not tell me what I was expecting. you did not tell me what interests me so I can say anything now. Did you mother say you should bring names of people you want to marry?" I said "no". As she kept quite henceforth until I left. What can you say about this? Is she just flirting with me or really interested?
Dis one strong oo
Re: Why Will A Girl Ask These Questions? by Funtan(m): 9:24pm On Jul 19, 2017
But OP sincerely, why beat around the Bush? You like this girl or you no like am? If you do, ask am out, if you no do commot eye for there. Just dey merry go round.

Re: Why Will A Girl Ask These Questions? by Hillzy(m): 4:13pm On Jul 20, 2017
Ichietome:

Dis one strong oo
Baba no be small tin, is strong as d word strong it self. Is lik dis nigga dey add him own, cos d lite way d bae dey give am do pass green or is he a learner?

Re: Why Will A Girl Ask These Questions? by Hillzy(m): 4:18pm On Jul 20, 2017
Funtan:
But OP sincerely, why beat around the Bush? You like this girl or you no like am? If you do, ask am out, if you no do commot eye for there. Just dey merry go round.
Baba I tire for d op self, d green lite way d bae dey give am fit blind eyes n him still dey dull

Re: Why Will A Girl Ask These Questions? by Hillzy(m): 4:29pm On Jul 20, 2017
nijaomegacode:

Op me no understd u again self? U like d bae or not? If u do ask her out if u don't let her be

Re: Why Will A Girl Ask These Questions? by Ichietome: 7:35am On Jul 21, 2017
Hillzy:

Baba no be small tin, is strong as d word strong it self. Is lik dis nigga dey add him own, cos d lite way d bae dey give am do pass green or is he a learner?
I wonder
Re: Why Will A Girl Ask These Questions? by Nobody: 7:14pm On Jul 21, 2017
Hillzy:

Op me no understd u again self? U like d bae or not? If u do ask her out if u don't let her be
Thank all of una my guys. Na now I know waiting the happen to the babe. Her twin sister is engaged so her family mount pressure on her. It was that which led to the deaspiration to get married. I do not think she really likes me. She just want to be with me out of deaspiration. She don turn desperado!
Should I still date her?
Re: Why Will A Girl Ask These Questions? by Nobody: 9:50am On Jul 22, 2017
Funtan:
The problem I'm facing with her is that she has a boyfriend. I feel like if she cheat on someone with me, she will cheat on me with someone else.
Re: Why Will A Girl Ask These Questions? by Macdawid(m): 11:03am On Jul 22, 2017
nijaomegacode:
Yes and no. Sometimes i ask girls some kind of intimate questions that keeps them wondering if i actually wanna have a thing with them, but no; i'm not even interested in them most times. ''No knowledge is a waste''
But if u think she's stylishly giving u that norm girly green light then man-up and go for it, xcept u don't fancy her...
Re: Why Will A Girl Ask These Questions? by donMIG(m): 11:10am On Jul 22, 2017
Guy...u f##k up 2 me ....2 me she likes u
Just tell her ur mind i begg instead 0f dulling
Anytin make e be....i hate all dis mumu dance j0r....
Re: Why Will A Girl Ask These Questions? by Angy55(f): 11:24am On Jul 22, 2017
nijaomegacode:

All these choir love. Una well done oooo. Choristers in the house
Re: Why Will A Girl Ask These Questions? by Nobody: 12:01pm On Jul 22, 2017
I won't trust girls like her
Re: Why Will A Girl Ask These Questions? by Nobody: 12:18pm On Jul 22, 2017
lovelygurl:
I won't trust girls like her
I dislike double dating with passion.
Re: Why Will A Girl Ask These Questions? by Nobody: 12:22pm On Jul 22, 2017
donMIG:
Guy...u f##k up 2 me ....2 me she likes u
Just tell her ur mind i begg instead 0f dulling
Anytin make e be....i hate all dis mumu dance j0r....
Hahahahaha! Lower you energy oga Mi. Why I dey take time like this be say I ah no want make any girl break my heart ooo. I want settle down neh now. (I broke some hearts in the past. I am not proud if that and I don't want such thing to happen again). I want to look for away to let her down easy with making an enemy for myself.
Re: Why Will A Girl Ask These Questions? by Afamed: 12:30pm On Jul 22, 2017
All these Tom and. Jerry stories self...

How My Friend Caught Her Husband In Bed With Her Younger Brother / OMG!! This Babe Is Really Suffering / Dirtiest Secrets Your Partner Will Never Tell You

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62