Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,813 members, 7,810,121 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:11 PM

Thread For Rottweiler Lovers /breeders - Pets (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Thread For Rottweiler Lovers /breeders (71752 Views)

Sango Ota Dog lovers and Breeders, We need you here / Caucasian And Rottweiler Lovers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thread For Rottweiler Lovers /breeders by knyte(m): 6:57pm On Aug 04, 2016
For the love of the breed,Better the breed#Rottweilerfan
Re: Thread For Rottweiler Lovers /breeders by inception101(m): 9:01pm On Aug 04, 2016
damiz:
All petz

Male? Need to stud my bitch
Re: Thread For Rottweiler Lovers /breeders by damiz(m): 11:11pm On Aug 04, 2016
That's particular pup ain't for sale.
Re: Thread For Rottweiler Lovers /breeders by falconey(m): 7:47am On Aug 06, 2016
GOD MORNING PEOPLE OF GOD, glory be to ALMIGHTY GOD FOR THIS BEAUTIFUL DAY.
How was your night? I guess it went well.

please VOTE falconey TODAY for MR
NAIRALAND 2016 FINALS voting ,starts 10am to 6pm in fashion section , how do I vote ?

Here is the format simply post
"I VOTE falconey CC NLJEGA" .

Here is the LINK : https://www.nairaland.com/3271417/mr-nairaland-2016-grand-final

Your vote work wonders it can put a smile on my face for a very long time .Thank you as you cast your SUFFRAGE . GOD BLESS YOU, GOD BLESS NIGERIA ,GOD BLESS NAIRALAND.

REMAINDER

donseg , NevetsIbot ( m ), saxwizard (m ),
meltiplexer, kalokalo ( m ), purityval (m ), snakie86 ,
SFTW , 4nobody4every1 , PureWays (m ), linusbnn
Re: Thread For Rottweiler Lovers /breeders by Lindaphillps000(m): 10:48am On Aug 08, 2016
Good morning dog lovers, please how do i join any rot breeders forum here in nigeria, if thereis any can someone help me, this is my number 08132926169, my name is dayofrom osogbo.
Re: Thread For Rottweiler Lovers /breeders by damiz(m): 11:55am On Aug 08, 2016
Rott pups for sale!!!!

Re: Thread For Rottweiler Lovers /breeders by Nostradamus: 12:20pm On Aug 08, 2016
knyte:
For the love of the breed,Better the breed#Rottweilerfan
Re: Thread For Rottweiler Lovers /breeders by king4afric(m): 7:56pm On Aug 08, 2016
damiz:
Rott pups for sale!!!!
How much , I need male with tail
Re: Thread For Rottweiler Lovers /breeders by damiz(m): 11:20pm On Aug 08, 2016
king4afric:

How much , I need male with tail
85k u can also reach me on whats app
Re: Thread For Rottweiler Lovers /breeders by jendoakino(m): 8:13am On Aug 09, 2016
pls can u can d admin add me up on whatsapp 08060282044 I av a very good stud from Russia and am big into dogs both grooming and sales bbased in jos and lagos my kennel name is JP IMMACULATE kennels
Re: Thread For Rottweiler Lovers /breeders by knyte(m): 12:36pm On Aug 09, 2016
Nostradamus:
pls add me to ur rot whatsapp group my number's 08039504625
I am not in charge of the rottweiler group on whatsapp, message me and then I can talk to the admin for you
Re: Thread For Rottweiler Lovers /breeders by deevick246(m): 8:14am On Aug 10, 2016
Full Breed (Boxhead) Rottweiler Puppies Available!

Note: Tail NOT docked. They're 6+ weeks old. First shot taken already (vaccine)

Re: Thread For Rottweiler Lovers /breeders by deevick246(m): 8:16am On Aug 10, 2016
Another pix

Re: Thread For Rottweiler Lovers /breeders by deevick246(m): 8:18am On Aug 10, 2016

Re: Thread For Rottweiler Lovers /breeders by knyte(m): 8:51am On Aug 13, 2016
deevick246:
Full Breed (Boxhead) Rottweiler Puppies Available!

Note: Tail NOT docked. They're 6+ weeks old. First shot taken already (vaccine)

good looking rotties but if you went through the thread you would notice less adverts.its more of educative than a thread to dump adverts

1 Like

Re: Thread For Rottweiler Lovers /breeders by knyte(m): 9:43am On Aug 13, 2016
and it's Rex again saying good morning to all rottweiler fans out there.
Quick question :Who determine the litter size between the sire and the dam?
2: Precautions to take before and after whelping

Re: Thread For Rottweiler Lovers /breeders by obynocute(m): 10:23am On Aug 13, 2016
mrng peeps, my black diamond LEO jst littered dis mrng... cool cool
Re: Thread For Rottweiler Lovers /breeders by fabulouskay(m): 10:30am On Aug 13, 2016
knyte:
and it's Rex again saying good morning to all rottweiler fans out there.
Quick question :Who determine the litter size between the sire and the dam?
2: Precautions to take before and after whelping

1. Anatomically, the dam partially determines the size. This is cos it depends on the number of ova she releases for fertilization, the zygote number that gets implanted, her perinial diameter, her ancestry, general state of health...
The sire too cos the more viable his sperms are and the healthier he is, the more the eggs would be likely fertilized. That's why most 'Champion studs' don't av a large litter size; they are always selfishly used to cross almost everyday. I'm sure u know that he determines the sex of the litter too

2. That one na descriptive essay o! lol!! Just Google it

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Thread For Rottweiler Lovers /breeders by knyte(m): 12:00pm On Aug 13, 2016
fabulouskay:

1. Anatomically, the dam partially determines the size. This is cos it depends on the number of ova she releases for fertilization, the zygote number that gets implanted, her perinial diameter, her ancestry, general state of health...
The sire too cos the more viable his sperms are and the healthier he is, the more the eggs would be likely fertilized. That's why most 'Champion studs' don't av a large litter size; they are always selfishly used to cross almost everyday. I'm sure u know that he determines the sex of the litter too

2. That one na descriptive essay o! lol!! Just Google it
Thanks for the answers,the questions were asked so other can learn and not directly for myself
Re: Thread For Rottweiler Lovers /breeders by miremoses(m): 3:05pm On Aug 13, 2016
obynocute:
mrng peeps, my black diamond LEO jst littered dis mrng... cool cool
happy for you/her..do you mind sharing pics.
Re: Thread For Rottweiler Lovers /breeders by obynocute(m): 3:54pm On Aug 13, 2016
barely 11hrs old...

2 Likes

Re: Thread For Rottweiler Lovers /breeders by ehzeenna: 6:58pm On Aug 14, 2016
Hello nairalanders, please I'll appreciate it if someone here can help identify what breed is this dog as well as all necessary information concerning caring for the dog. A number to call or bbm pin would also be needed. Abeg pity the picture quality(na. Nokia C1 plus torch I use snap am). Thanks

1 Like

Re: Thread For Rottweiler Lovers /breeders by Akan7: 7:44pm On Aug 14, 2016
Pls I need help or advice... My rottweiler has refused to mount any female brought to him for mating. He's 2 years plus now and has never mated. What could be wrong? [color=#990000][/color]
Re: Thread For Rottweiler Lovers /breeders by Akan7: 7:45pm On Aug 14, 2016
Pls I need help or advice... My rottweiler has refused to mount any female brought to him for mating. He's 2 years plus now and has never mated. What could be wrong?
Re: Thread For Rottweiler Lovers /breeders by knyte(m): 10:58pm On Aug 14, 2016
Akan7:
Pls I need help or advice... My rottweiler has refused to mount any female brought to him for mating. He's 2 years plus now and has never mated. What could be wrong? [color=#990000][/color]
Stud services is not automatic, because he's a male doesn't mean he would know what to do at first coupled with the fact that he's very inexperienced (a v**gin).
Best option is to get another male or if you have smone who can handle mating well he could help out
Re: Thread For Rottweiler Lovers /breeders by Akan7: 8:08am On Aug 15, 2016
knyte:

Stud services is not automatic, because he's a male doesn't mean he would know what to do at first coupled with the fact that he's very inexperienced (a v**gin).
Best option is to get another male or if you have smone who can handle mating well he could help out
Thanks for this... Will do sumtin about it
Re: Thread For Rottweiler Lovers /breeders by KiziitoKennel(m): 4:38pm On Aug 20, 2016
robinicule:
Here is my 6months hold rott 'husky' she is 6months today
Ur puppy is same age with my male rottweiler, same month and date
Re: Thread For Rottweiler Lovers /breeders by robinicule(m): 3:48pm On Aug 21, 2016
KiziitoKennel:

Ur puppy is same age with my male rottweiler, same month and date
oh oh, do u stay in ib, got mine from the president of dog owners asso in ibadan at ologun eru.
Re: Thread For Rottweiler Lovers /breeders by knyte(m): 7:09pm On Aug 21, 2016
robinicule:
oh oh, do u stay in ib, got mine from the president of dog owners asso in ibadan at ologun eru.
am familiar with him,does he breed rottweilers?
Re: Thread For Rottweiler Lovers /breeders by robinicule(m): 9:00am On Aug 22, 2016
knyte:

am familiar with him,does he breed rottweilers?

yeah...
Re: Thread For Rottweiler Lovers /breeders by KiziitoKennel(m): 2:51pm On Aug 23, 2016
robinicule:

No I don't.. How is Ur pet?

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (16) (Reply)

Crocodile Caught In A Canal In FESTAC, Lagos (pics) / Meet Zeus The Great Dane, World's Tallest Dog (Photos) / Top Most Dangerous Dogs In Nigeria (beware Of Dogs)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.