Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,036 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:12 AM

Thread For Rottweiler Lovers /breeders - Pets (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Thread For Rottweiler Lovers /breeders (71901 Views)

Sango Ota Dog lovers and Breeders, We need you here / Caucasian And Rottweiler Lovers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thread For Rottweiler Lovers /breeders by countsparrow: 7:40pm On Jan 17, 2017
Knyte... Whats up with the thread? Been silent for a while now
Re: Thread For Rottweiler Lovers /breeders by Maddict: 12:32pm On Feb 22, 2017
if I may ask, what's the name of the last bitch in this picture and who owns her
Sobala:
I just got a puppy sired by dzomba... The dam is nubi fusadjo, Grand daughter of arlos. grin wink
Re: Thread For Rottweiler Lovers /breeders by slevin1(m): 2:19pm On Mar 01, 2017
miremoses:
she z stil 1 yr,and u stil complainin..one of my pals got a rott in 2012...so d dog didnt enter heat til wen she was 2yes and five mnths..stil no show...den he sold d dog to sumone at a cheap price because he taught d dog was infertile...den after two wks of sellin d dog...he got a news from d buyer tellin him d dog was on heat...my friend(who was d buyer almost fainted)he started regrettin it...he even begged d guy to sell him back d dog..but it was late...from what i heard..d buyer sold d puppies 80-100k each..so what im tryin to say z dat u shud b calm and pray for her heat period to come

Every option should have been considered. We live in a country where voodoo practice is real. My bitch lived with my bro when he lived in a compound owned by a witch who swore that no pregnancy shall happen in that compound. Every tenant who got pregnant lost the child before it was born. My bitch didn't even see her period and she was older than a year then. My bro had to call in a favour from a traditionalist who's a friend. He did what he did and the following week, my bitch was on heat.
He lives there no more though and my bitch's heat period is regularly normal.
Re: Thread For Rottweiler Lovers /breeders by manlygroup(m): 6:54pm On Mar 01, 2017
Pls add me.i am captain Andrew 08066022608. Makurdi benue state
Re: Thread For Rottweiler Lovers /breeders by martete1(m): 8:48pm On Mar 03, 2017
Hector, remember him

1 Like

Re: Thread For Rottweiler Lovers /breeders by Sobala: 7:05am On Mar 14, 2017
Maddict:
if I may ask, what's the name of the last bitch in this picture and who owns her
cheesy cheesy cheesy M'addict its Soty from Rottweiler world CIG

1 Like

Re: Thread For Rottweiler Lovers /breeders by damiz(m): 7:33am On Mar 16, 2017
Male rott pup for sale
For more info Whatsapp/call 07063433785
Location Lagos

Re: Thread For Rottweiler Lovers /breeders by Mentorababio: 5:40am On Mar 18, 2017
Yea it's nothing... It happened to my rott too
And after a while it cleared off...just sad that I just lost her to parvo
PAQ:
I just started seeing these (image below) on my 5 month old rottweilers elbows. Never seen them on my previous dogs, they look like dead skin, probably due to scratches when he lies on the concrete floor. I am not sure! i called the vet and he looked at it and assured me its nothing. i am still not satisfied with his answer, hence my reaching out to you guys.

Is it normal?
Anyone with thesame issues?
How did you treat it, manage it?
Did it finally go away?
Re: Thread For Rottweiler Lovers /breeders by manlygroup(m): 4:15pm On Mar 18, 2017
Please add me I am a rott lover in makurdi. 08066022608
Re: Thread For Rottweiler Lovers /breeders by neronito: 5:13pm On Mar 18, 2017
Available.

Sire: Dansa (Burning des Princes d'Aragone x Bissa Timit tor)
Dam: nobreeder Nova

9weeks old

Re: Thread For Rottweiler Lovers /breeders by knyte(m): 2:06pm On Mar 19, 2017
countsparrow:
Knyte... Whats up with the thread? Been silent for a while now
Man held up with couple of things, i shall always share my input whenever i come online
Re: Thread For Rottweiler Lovers /breeders by knyte(m): 2:09pm On Mar 19, 2017
Sobala:

cheesy cheesy cheesy M'addict its Soty from Rottweiler world CIG
Lok, he doesnt know this was how i located you cheesy
Re: Thread For Rottweiler Lovers /breeders by knyte(m): 10:55am On Mar 20, 2017
General opinion poll
What do you breed for?
1)Looks
2)Temperament
3) Just for the money
4) So you can keep one puppy
5) You are not even sure.
Re: Thread For Rottweiler Lovers /breeders by younghartz(m): 2:29pm On Mar 20, 2017
knyte:
General opinion poll
What do you breed for?
1)Looks
2)Temperament
3) Just for the money
4) So you can keep one puppy
5) You are not even sure.

1 and 2. Above all the passion
Re: Thread For Rottweiler Lovers /breeders by knyte(m): 2:37pm On Mar 20, 2017
younghartz:

1 and 2. Above all the passion
Number 2 has been quute ignored for a long time and its gradually phasing out in a lot of breeds which sends a bad vibe. The whole essense of preserving the true nature of the breed's temperament is been pushed aside
Re: Thread For Rottweiler Lovers /breeders by sollie123(m): 9:32am On Mar 23, 2017
Am lucky to have found myself here... Rottlovers...
I have never kept dog before... But of late, it's d only passion on my mind after my mum loss her 4 months rott...
Knyte, since you are in Ibadan, please How do I meet ya... I want to get one puppy for myself... I will be in Ibadan by April...
Thank you!!!
Re: Thread For Rottweiler Lovers /breeders by knyte(m): 4:52pm On Mar 23, 2017
sollie123:
Am lucky to have found myself here... Rottlovers...
I have never kept dog before... But of late, it's d only passion on my mind after my mum loss her 4 months rott...
Knyte, since you are in Ibadan, please How do I meet ya... I want to get one puppy for myself... I will be in Ibadan by April...
Thank you!!!
08078645882 is the number, you can get Across too via whatsapp

1 Like

Re: Thread For Rottweiler Lovers /breeders by Sobala: 7:24pm On Mar 23, 2017
knyte:

Lok, he doesnt know this was how i located you cheesy
yes o! and my life never remained the same again.

1 Like

Re: Thread For Rottweiler Lovers /breeders by blackboy(m): 8:10pm On Mar 23, 2017
I never dreamed I would own a Rot. After a robbery nearby and the loss of one of my dogs we called the person who normally supplies us dogs and he told us he had a Rot available 6 months. A Rot!! 6 months!! Crazy dogs that are almost uncontrollable and dangerous to all. I was desperate n didn't want a younger dog. We went for it. Got no regrets n I'm now a big fan of rots. Strong, intimidating and gentle and bold. Don't bark unnecessarily and when ppl know or see I have a Rot. The reputation of rots speaks a lot.

2 Likes

Re: Thread For Rottweiler Lovers /breeders by priestcharm(m): 8:20am On Mar 24, 2017
Rots are not crazy nor uncontrollable but rather are the extension of the owners.
Rottweilers are the most calm,gentle and loyal breeds.
While they are very territorial, they won't attack or bark unnecessarily except they feel their host/owner Family is in danger.
They need to be well trained because they have the tendency to make up their own mind and defend their territory from intruders including Family members and Friends so they need to be well socialized.
Don't worry if your rot seems friendly, wait till it reaches adulthood before you judge

1 Like

Re: Thread For Rottweiler Lovers /breeders by knyte(m): 3:58pm On Mar 24, 2017
blackboy:
I never dreamed I would own a Rot. After a robbery nearby and the loss of one of my dogs we called the person who normally supplies us dogs and he told us he had a Rot available 6 months. A Rot!! 6 months!! Crazy dogs that are almost uncontrollable and dangerous to all. I was desperate n didn't want a younger dog. We went for it. Got no regrets n I'm now a big fan of rots. Strong, intimidating and gentle and bold. Don't bark unnecessarily and when ppl know or see I have a Rot. The reputation of rots speaks a lot.
#thetruenatureofarottweiler
Re: Thread For Rottweiler Lovers /breeders by knyte(m): 4:00pm On Mar 24, 2017
priestcharm:
Rots are not crazy nor uncontrollable but rather are the extension of the owners.
Rottweilers are the most calm,gentle and loyal breeds.
While they are very territorial, they won't attack or bark unnecessarily except they feel their host/owner Family is in danger.
They need to be well trained because they have the tendency to make up their own mind and defend their territory from intruders including Family members and Friends so they need to be well socialized.
Don't worry if your rot seems friendly, wait till it reaches adulthood before you judge
Very well said, its a challenging breed to own or breed
If you can breed a rottweiler to a certain extent you can do so wrll with many other breeds
Re: Thread For Rottweiler Lovers /breeders by knyte(m): 4:02pm On Mar 24, 2017
2015 International Federation Rottweiler World's Best Producer.
King Lex

Re: Thread For Rottweiler Lovers /breeders by ancientbil(m): 8:18pm On Mar 24, 2017
Good work bro..i own a rottie her name is ashley. And she nice,she's my bestie my wife and my all..and she's also from a very strong bloodline that I must say.
Re: Thread For Rottweiler Lovers /breeders by knyte(m): 8:41am On Mar 25, 2017
ancientbil:
Good work bro..i own a rottie her name is ashley. And she nice,she's my bestie my wife and my all..and she's also from a very strong bloodline that I must say.
Really nice, rottweiler stick to their owners through thick and thin.
You mentioned bloodline,are you saying shes From a traceable lienage?
Re: Thread For Rottweiler Lovers /breeders by ancientbil(m): 7:38pm On Mar 25, 2017
Yes that's what I meant...
Re: Thread For Rottweiler Lovers /breeders by knyte(m): 3:47pm On Mar 26, 2017
ancientbil:
Yes that's what I meant...
Very nice
Re: Thread For Rottweiler Lovers /breeders by Allem(m): 7:57am On Mar 27, 2017
My rot excrete is watering. What may be the cause and how can I stop it. She looks happy but I am not. She is just 7weeks old. sorry for the irritating pic.

Re: Thread For Rottweiler Lovers /breeders by priestcharm(m): 11:24am On Mar 27, 2017
Deworm and Change Food
Re: Thread For Rottweiler Lovers /breeders by knyte(m): 12:00pm On Mar 27, 2017
Allem:
My rot excrete is watering. What may be the cause and how can I stop it. She looks happy but I am not. She is just 7weeks old. sorry for the irritating pic.
Did a change of food happen?
Is she fed on indomie waste?
Most times faeces like this is a form of gastro intestinal issues,whether an infection or just a rubble in the tummy.
To curb this check what she eats, and to reduce the consistent number of times she has to do gve her 200/400mg of flagyl depending on her age and weight
Re: Thread For Rottweiler Lovers /breeders by okikiosibodu(m): 12:33pm On Mar 27, 2017
Make I con make register for here.
The dog named "Borrow pose" sha

1 Like

Re: Thread For Rottweiler Lovers /breeders by Allem(m): 1:12pm On Mar 27, 2017
knyte:

Did a change of food happen?
Is she fed on indomie waste?
Most times faeces like this is a form of gastro intestinal issues,whether an infection or just a rubble in the tummy.
To curb this check what she eats, and to reduce the consistent number of times she has to do gve her 200/400mg of flagyl depending on her age and weight

Did a change of food happen? No
Is she fed on indomie waste? Yes
200/400mg of flagyl depending on her age and weight: she is just 7weeks old but I don't know her weight. So can I give her just 200mg

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Crocodile Caught In A Canal In FESTAC, Lagos (pics) / Meet Zeus The Great Dane, World's Tallest Dog (Photos) / Top Most Dangerous Dogs In Nigeria (beware Of Dogs)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.