Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,847 members, 7,813,858 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:00 PM

Godwin Nwaofor Cheated Pensioners Out Of £5m Life Savings In London - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Godwin Nwaofor Cheated Pensioners Out Of £5m Life Savings In London (56760 Views)

Lady Hospitalized After BVN Fraudsters Cleared Her Life Savings (Photos) / Godwin Elewana Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Killing Daughter’s Boyfriend / Yahoo Boys Clear Out Nigerian Man Mum's Life Savings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Godwin Nwaofor Cheated Pensioners Out Of £5m Life Savings In London by Ymodulus: 7:36pm On Sep 03, 2015
ExInferis:

You can dredge up rare reportage in order to reduce the statistics (8 out of 10 is still 8 too many) but the fact remains: almost every crime reported has an igboe behind it.

Face, its what you guys are born to do.

Oh and by the way, stop assuming everyone who calls you moneys out for being criminals is yoruba.

Im full blood fulani from the north. So your little stunt is wasted.

#AngryBird

Oooo I wish I had my dollars here I would have spread it on you like fizzy for this wonderful comment (s) of yours.

Bunch of misguided Biafran Goons

2 Likes

Re: Godwin Nwaofor Cheated Pensioners Out Of £5m Life Savings In London by Jowonloju(m): 7:38pm On Sep 03, 2015
Zoharariel:
Just came to check the names and as usual, I was not disappointed. grin
but really crime has no tribe.
Re: Godwin Nwaofor Cheated Pensioners Out Of £5m Life Savings In London by Kalvan: 7:39pm On Sep 03, 2015
These Yieebos won't rest until they tarnish Nigeria's image.

1 Like

Re: Godwin Nwaofor Cheated Pensioners Out Of £5m Life Savings In London by ManTiger(m): 7:42pm On Sep 03, 2015
These are set of guys that will make a hard-working dude look stupid with his ideas.

1 Like

Re: Godwin Nwaofor Cheated Pensioners Out Of £5m Life Savings In London by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 7:43pm On Sep 03, 2015
It's them again. Bunch of creathief freaks grin grin
Re: Godwin Nwaofor Cheated Pensioners Out Of £5m Life Savings In London by Nobody: 7:45pm On Sep 03, 2015
missKiffy:
Awon omo Igbo yi sha
shuuuutuupp
Re: Godwin Nwaofor Cheated Pensioners Out Of £5m Life Savings In London by basille(m): 7:46pm On Sep 03, 2015
And he was jailed for only 8 years?
Re: Godwin Nwaofor Cheated Pensioners Out Of £5m Life Savings In London by Midazman(m): 7:47pm On Sep 03, 2015
We all need to stamp out this menace called crime in our dear country to a reasonable level (if it can't be totally eradicated).
Let's not point fingers at ANY TRIBE...within our respective spheres of contact...lets make the needed change to correct the wrong impression about US....
Re: Godwin Nwaofor Cheated Pensioners Out Of £5m Life Savings In London by Lollypee(m): 7:48pm On Sep 03, 2015
Wen ever we hv a case of 419 and the likes Nigerians will only open the link to confirm the tribe of the culprit and wen the unfortunate fellow is from the east, they smile and say na them! Forgetting that each tribe hv their own peculiarity as regards crime. Easterners 419, northerners Killing machine aka BH aka post election violence aka jihad, aka terrorist etc and westerners agbero and pedophiles. Indeed their was a country called Nigeria.
Re: Godwin Nwaofor Cheated Pensioners Out Of £5m Life Savings In London by ExInferis(m): 7:48pm On Sep 03, 2015
247notire:
Lol. At least u have admitted. Me I dnt even like the Ojukwu ur talking about. Pls stop digging into Tinubu's arse, it's not the road to heaven smello. *yimu*

Stop lying.

You're programmed to worship the bearded buffoon.

Given a choice between tinubus butthole and a criminal predisposition, I'd happily claw my way up tinubus rectum to to his esophagus.
Re: Godwin Nwaofor Cheated Pensioners Out Of £5m Life Savings In London by ManTiger(m): 7:51pm On Sep 03, 2015
vodkat:

That's a stupid talk, look at the north today , importing beggars to the south Come to ketu and see northerners I'm thousand sleeping on open floor.

Rather the north need to embrace education and dump islam for progress to happen.

Look at syria a Christian country that was overtaken by islam and look at the country today
God bless you for this post. In 2006, Syria was said to be the most peaceful country where Christians and Muslims share a single place of worship, I smile when my Muslim lecturer said in class. Today, Syria is a shadow of her past.

Lesson learnt, never give a ride to the devil, he will always want to drive.
Re: Godwin Nwaofor Cheated Pensioners Out Of £5m Life Savings In London by kosokoadeyemi: 7:53pm On Sep 03, 2015
Na wa for our people dey stil go there to behave
Re: Godwin Nwaofor Cheated Pensioners Out Of £5m Life Savings In London by gidjah(m): 7:55pm On Sep 03, 2015
People are complaining about hardship over here,some ignoramus are still in the character of squandering the money they got through evil means.I notice that mos people that squander resources never got them through legit means .
Re: Godwin Nwaofor Cheated Pensioners Out Of £5m Life Savings In London by puffcitylife: 7:56pm On Sep 03, 2015
Zoharariel:
they are always first class in all those................. I no fit laugh ooooooo

1 Like

Re: Godwin Nwaofor Cheated Pensioners Out Of £5m Life Savings In London by angelgabriel26(m): 7:56pm On Sep 03, 2015
sad
Re: Godwin Nwaofor Cheated Pensioners Out Of £5m Life Savings In London by redsun(m): 7:57pm On Sep 03, 2015
ExInferis:

Haha another Angry Bird.

You know who the real animals are? The donkey who mated with the mule to give birth to a jackass like you.

You are not as intelligent as a donkey,therefore you have no view really.Your type are the lowest of the low in the universe,with no clue whatsoever of what this whole bulllshit is all about.And that is why you are suffering as a people.
Re: Godwin Nwaofor Cheated Pensioners Out Of £5m Life Savings In London by onitshaigbo(m): 8:00pm On Sep 03, 2015
Payback for colonialism. God punish poverty!
Re: Godwin Nwaofor Cheated Pensioners Out Of £5m Life Savings In London by puffcitylife: 8:03pm On Sep 03, 2015
Re: Godwin Nwaofor Cheated Pensioners Out Of £5m Life Savings In London by flokii: 8:06pm On Sep 03, 2015
YEEBOS... no conscience at all... they will do anytin for money

A piece of advice to that tribe.... ' seek ye first the kingdom of God and every other thing shall be added ( including EGO).
#Hardworking tribe indeed
Re: Godwin Nwaofor Cheated Pensioners Out Of £5m Life Savings In London by harry509: 8:07pm On Sep 03, 2015
zinachidi:

Source: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3221046/Nigerian-conman-cheated-pensioners-5m-life-savings.html?ITO=1490&ns_mchannel=rss&ns_campaign=1490
waridis? shocked. Vanity upon vanity. Dis Rr d reasons I don't like admirin sum rich dude bcus u don't reali know hw they made money. But our nigeria girls 2day don't care abt it, jst put d money on their lap and they Rr all ur's. Well he has suceeded n deepn hole's n sum pple pocket and @least he shud go n face d musik. 4 me 7yrs is 2 small bcus sum of dos pple been dupe of their money mayb sum av died already bcus of heart attack.
Re: Godwin Nwaofor Cheated Pensioners Out Of £5m Life Savings In London by Nobody: 8:13pm On Sep 03, 2015
Zoharariel:

cheesy grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Godwin Nwaofor Cheated Pensioners Out Of £5m Life Savings In London by juman(m): 8:16pm On Sep 03, 2015
This kind of crime is dominated by yoruba guys.
Re: Godwin Nwaofor Cheated Pensioners Out Of £5m Life Savings In London by ExInferis(m): 8:19pm On Sep 03, 2015
redsun:

You are not as intelligent as a donkey,therefore you have no view really.Your type are the lowest of the low in the universe,with no clue whatsoever of what this whole bulllshit is all about.And that is why you are suffering as a people.

The lowest point ever, is the igboe.

Im not in your league, boy. Cant you tell? Oh, you cant, cos of the burning rage blinding your already dim view.

Like i said before, there's no conversation between men and maggots.

So wiggle away, little maggot. I'd prefer to slug it out with your betters.
Re: Godwin Nwaofor Cheated Pensioners Out Of £5m Life Savings In London by AnanseK(m): 8:19pm On Sep 03, 2015
vodkat:

The north is the most backward and underdeveloped region in nigeria. Even though their ppl love leadership for personal enrichment.
Northerners r d one drawing nigeria back into mud age as a matter of fact

The hardworking tribe again?

Check NDLEA records of drug courier arrests.

The criminal is always Okafor or similar and the vigilant dedicated officer always Umar or similar.
Re: Godwin Nwaofor Cheated Pensioners Out Of £5m Life Savings In London by ExInferis(m): 8:20pm On Sep 03, 2015
flokii:
YEEBOS... no conscience at all... they will do anytin for money

A piece of advice to that tribe.... ' seek ye first the kingdom of God and every other thing shall be added ( including EGO).
#Hardworking tribe indeed

God bless you.
Re: Godwin Nwaofor Cheated Pensioners Out Of £5m Life Savings In London by kabaka1: 8:23pm On Sep 03, 2015
Big boyz doing big thangs, but eventually falling hard like small boyz grin grin grin
Re: Godwin Nwaofor Cheated Pensioners Out Of £5m Life Savings In London by homesteady(m): 8:38pm On Sep 03, 2015
[img]i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2015/09/03/15/2BEF89F600000578-3221046-image-a-72_1441291171528.jpg[/img]

Damnn! This shii is fučking dope!
Evidence of stupendous wealth, even Dangote won't do something like this grin
Re: Godwin Nwaofor Cheated Pensioners Out Of £5m Life Savings In London by Christine01(f): 8:47pm On Sep 03, 2015
activelyA:

But that his sandals fine oooo grin

I been think say na only me see am grin
Re: Godwin Nwaofor Cheated Pensioners Out Of £5m Life Savings In London by obstead200(m): 8:52pm On Sep 03, 2015
missKiffy:
Awon omo Igbo yi sha
are u related to kestolove95, the evil spirit that stalks any post where igbo names are mentioned just to spew her hateful venom?
Re: Godwin Nwaofor Cheated Pensioners Out Of £5m Life Savings In London by Tinyemeka(m): 8:53pm On Sep 03, 2015
I hate thses heartless, moronic, pseudo-smart showoffs. angry
Re: Godwin Nwaofor Cheated Pensioners Out Of £5m Life Savings In London by okpukpu(m): 8:56pm On Sep 03, 2015
Scam is as old as time. European dealt with African by scamming method, By given us just a mirror in exchange of our able bodied guys. Nigeria is a Scam, in fact, the whole world itself is a scam.
Re: Godwin Nwaofor Cheated Pensioners Out Of £5m Life Savings In London by akindap07(m): 8:57pm On Sep 03, 2015
Just 7 years? .....damn!!! :-)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Acid Poured On A Lady 24 Hours After Her Wedding, Husband Abandons Her (Photos) / Maid Who Stole N1.6m Six Hours After Employment Arrested / Moment Chidinma Ojukwu Arrived Court To Continue Her Murder Trial (pix, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.