Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,294 members, 7,836,287 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:00 AM

Godwin Nwaofor Cheated Pensioners Out Of £5m Life Savings In London - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Godwin Nwaofor Cheated Pensioners Out Of £5m Life Savings In London (56803 Views)

Lady Hospitalized After BVN Fraudsters Cleared Her Life Savings (Photos) / Godwin Elewana Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Killing Daughter’s Boyfriend / Yahoo Boys Clear Out Nigerian Man Mum's Life Savings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Godwin Nwaofor Cheated Pensioners Out Of £5m Life Savings In London by Iamthoney(m): 9:11pm On Sep 03, 2015
flokii:
YEEBOS... no conscience at all... they will do anytin for money

A piece of advice to that tribe.... ' seek ye first the kingdom of God and every other thing shall be added ( including EGO).
#Hardworking tribe indeed
You have been noticed, I guess you are happy.
#Dolo
Re: Godwin Nwaofor Cheated Pensioners Out Of £5m Life Savings In London by Iamthoney(m): 9:17pm On Sep 03, 2015
Since he did the crime he must do the time. Him and his kind been giving Igbos bad name since time immemorial.
Re: Godwin Nwaofor Cheated Pensioners Out Of £5m Life Savings In London by tivta(m): 9:24pm On Sep 03, 2015
amzee:

I fear people from SOUTH EAST most.
The painful truth is that only the greedy fall victim to fraud, it is simple. Now do you fear a fraudster or a ritualist? At least with life you can make your money back, but once dead that is the end. Now tell me, do you still fear the east or a part in Nigeria where your neighbor can meet a juju man to curse you cause he is jealous of your progress
Re: Godwin Nwaofor Cheated Pensioners Out Of £5m Life Savings In London by Holuwakemmy16(f): 9:43pm On Sep 03, 2015
Bush meat don catch d hunter
Re: Godwin Nwaofor Cheated Pensioners Out Of £5m Life Savings In London by SmartMugu: 9:47pm On Sep 03, 2015
I'm sure the friends he clubbed and dined with will have abandoned him now and moved on to the next baller.

I pity the 6 month old baby that will end up growing up not knowing his dad in his/her early life.
Re: Godwin Nwaofor Cheated Pensioners Out Of £5m Life Savings In London by Nobody: 9:52pm On Sep 03, 2015
Re: Godwin Nwaofor Cheated Pensioners Out Of £5m Life Savings In London by slimfit1(m): 10:04pm On Sep 03, 2015
I don't see igbos people complaining why they used the name Nigeria in this context now oh
Re: Godwin Nwaofor Cheated Pensioners Out Of £5m Life Savings In London by Kalvan: 10:13pm On Sep 03, 2015
AnanseK:

The hardworking tribe again?
Check NDLEA records of drug courier arrests.
The criminal is always Okafor or similar and the vigilant dedicated officer always Umar or similar.

Very true. Yiegbos are extremely corrupt.

1 Like

Re: Godwin Nwaofor Cheated Pensioners Out Of £5m Life Savings In London by bigtt76(f): 10:22pm On Sep 03, 2015
Funny he could not paved the road leading to his house in Nigeria grin
Re: Godwin Nwaofor Cheated Pensioners Out Of £5m Life Savings In London by Mcowubaba: 10:57pm On Sep 03, 2015
missKiffy:
Awon omo Igbo yi sha
U go soon get Hypertension via Igbo Matter.. Igbo matter dey worry you pass ur menstrual cycle cheesy grin
Re: Godwin Nwaofor Cheated Pensioners Out Of £5m Life Savings In London by Nobody: 11:15pm On Sep 03, 2015
Zoharariel:
Just came to check the names and as usual, I was not disappointed. grin
It takes guts and brains to fool a white man. The guy was just silly with that kind of life style though.
Re: Godwin Nwaofor Cheated Pensioners Out Of £5m Life Savings In London by Theflint1(m): 11:33pm On Sep 03, 2015
ibo kwenu!
Re: Godwin Nwaofor Cheated Pensioners Out Of £5m Life Savings In London by bummyla(m): 12:02am On Sep 04, 2015
Re: Godwin Nwaofor Cheated Pensioners Out Of £5m Life Savings In London by Faraidi(m): 12:06am On Sep 04, 2015
direkt:
Most of us see rich folks without knowing how the wealth came out. We don't even bother to ask how the money was made. Especially the girls, all the wanna see is money without caring about the source.

Do you own a clothing and accessories shop? Show everyone your designs HERE.
No person holy pass.We are all thieves.
Re: Godwin Nwaofor Cheated Pensioners Out Of £5m Life Savings In London by Nobody: 12:22am On Sep 04, 2015
only 8 years? This British people are very lenient.
Re: Godwin Nwaofor Cheated Pensioners Out Of £5m Life Savings In London by KazukiIto(m): 12:53am On Sep 04, 2015
Rule Number uno - Never get caught! Nigga bleeped up
Re: Godwin Nwaofor Cheated Pensioners Out Of £5m Life Savings In London by RaptorX: 12:59am On Sep 04, 2015
Godset1:
So na Australia things for dey happen now. Even white as far as pensioners want run go Australia? Na wa. & some Niaja want run go London & America. Funny thing about life self.
Lottery as in money lottery not visa lottery.
Re: Godwin Nwaofor Cheated Pensioners Out Of £5m Life Savings In London by shut(f): 1:14am On Sep 04, 2015
Zoharariel:

Hahaha you're crazy

1 Like

Re: Godwin Nwaofor Cheated Pensioners Out Of £5m Life Savings In London by Nobody: 3:12am On Sep 04, 2015
Old news.
Re: Godwin Nwaofor Cheated Pensioners Out Of £5m Life Savings In London by bengunsman(m): 5:01am On Sep 04, 2015
;DI wanna sell off my range sport to him

1 Like

Re: Godwin Nwaofor Cheated Pensioners Out Of £5m Life Savings In London by beneezy(m): 6:22am On Sep 04, 2015
phayvoursky:
WHO SPENDS MORE THAN AN IBO MAN?
i met one in a joint who came with a lady. As soon as they settled in, he quickly shouted..."Waiter! bring fried chicken for me and bring fowl for my baebe"
Re: Godwin Nwaofor Cheated Pensioners Out Of £5m Life Savings In London by kasley44(m): 6:31am On Sep 04, 2015
chai! fools
Re: Godwin Nwaofor Cheated Pensioners Out Of £5m Life Savings In London by daresimon(m): 7:10am On Sep 04, 2015
[b][/b]that's almost 30k he used in designing his name sha. He try small. The reward of everything? Jail.
Lesson choose ur hussles right.
Now this Biafra are not claiming this one o
Re: Godwin Nwaofor Cheated Pensioners Out Of £5m Life Savings In London by 400billionman: 7:43am On Sep 04, 2015
Zoharariel:

Copy and paste.
Re: Godwin Nwaofor Cheated Pensioners Out Of £5m Life Savings In London by Nobody: 7:48am On Sep 04, 2015
missKiffy:
Awon omo Igbo yi sha
if u c him..u go dive him.
Re: Godwin Nwaofor Cheated Pensioners Out Of £5m Life Savings In London by missKiffy(f): 9:07am On Sep 04, 2015
Mcowubaba:

U go soon get Hypertension via Igbo Matter..
Igbo matter dey worry you pass ur menstrual cycle cheesy grin
Don't mind me jare cheesy
Re: Godwin Nwaofor Cheated Pensioners Out Of £5m Life Savings In London by Mcowubaba: 9:08am On Sep 04, 2015
missKiffy:
Don't mind me jare cheesy
Lol..owk o
Re: Godwin Nwaofor Cheated Pensioners Out Of £5m Life Savings In London by richling77(m): 9:12am On Sep 04, 2015
activelyA:
shocked
Seven years is quite small....
Woe to those who attribute criminal activities committed in Nigeria to the inabilities of the government to provide employment .This case clearly shows that criminal acts is a personal decision. Unemployment will not forgive me if i relate this wickedness to it.

Haba!!! Pensioners for that matter Very painful!!!
Could lead to their death sef angry cry

Wondering what is going on in his kids mind.

But that his sandals fine oooo grin

Madam, you condemned him for his act yet you admired his sandals which is obviously one of the proceeds of the scam. You could have dated him if you met him.

1 Like

Re: Godwin Nwaofor Cheated Pensioners Out Of £5m Life Savings In London by activelyA(f): 12:46pm On Sep 04, 2015
richling77:

Madam, you condemned him for his act yet you admired his sandals which is obviously one of the proceeds of the scam. You could have dated him if you met him.
Haiinn!!!
Life is never that deep oo oga shocked sad
I am admiring the sandals the same way I would pass through a shoe store and admire it if were in the display/show glass...

Wow!

Nawa oo undecided **serves him chilled bottle water**

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Acid Poured On A Lady 24 Hours After Her Wedding, Husband Abandons Her (Photos) / Unclad Man Found Dead In Aba With His Hands And Legs Tied Up. Graphic / Lady Sexually Assaulted By Uber Driver After She Fell Asleep Inside Car (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.