Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,654 members, 7,827,415 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:39 AM

Godwin Nwaofor Cheated Pensioners Out Of £5m Life Savings In London - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Godwin Nwaofor Cheated Pensioners Out Of £5m Life Savings In London (56784 Views)

Lady Hospitalized After BVN Fraudsters Cleared Her Life Savings (Photos) / Godwin Elewana Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Killing Daughter’s Boyfriend / Yahoo Boys Clear Out Nigerian Man Mum's Life Savings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Godwin Nwaofor Cheated Pensioners Out Of £5m Life Savings In London by armadeo(m): 6:54pm On Sep 03, 2015
Hand

Don

Catch

Am.

1 Like

Re: Godwin Nwaofor Cheated Pensioners Out Of £5m Life Savings In London by chax100(f): 6:57pm On Sep 03, 2015
Money scammed is twice as sweet as money earned. So should the punishment. See as fizzy insulted about 40k on that wall. grin grin grin. In jail they might something.
Re: Godwin Nwaofor Cheated Pensioners Out Of £5m Life Savings In London by Islie: 6:57pm On Sep 03, 2015
That guy is a big time crook
Re: Godwin Nwaofor Cheated Pensioners Out Of £5m Life Savings In London by bigerboy200: 6:58pm On Sep 03, 2015
I only opened d news to confirm where d pesin hails from.. wasn't disappointed at all.. up Biafra,up yeeboe.

1 Like

Re: Godwin Nwaofor Cheated Pensioners Out Of £5m Life Savings In London by 247notire(m): 6:59pm On Sep 03, 2015
I know we have very sane yoruba peeps on NL, but these mongrels abusing igbos for a crime in which the kingpin was even mentioned and he's yoruba too, you guys need brain surgery. U'll be the ones complaining nw that igbos are tribalistic when they start doing the same on ur own threads. Bunch of messed up folks. Say no to foolish tribalism!
Re: Godwin Nwaofor Cheated Pensioners Out Of £5m Life Savings In London by zynzyn(m): 7:00pm On Sep 03, 2015
Smart but S T U P I D!

Living such a high profile lifestyle was bound to send alarm bells ringing particularly given their Nigerian identities and no identifiable means of lifelihood!

They stole. As a consequence, they were denied the wisdom to be frugal and modest!

C H E C K M A T E! smiley

S T A L E M A T E!! grin
Re: Godwin Nwaofor Cheated Pensioners Out Of £5m Life Savings In London by 247notire(m): 7:01pm On Sep 03, 2015
ExInferis:
I talk am.

9 out of every 10 crimes reported are perpetrated by igboes.

Godless, shameless, immoral, useless monkeys.

That you have a very low IQ and are mentally unstable doesn't mean u have to show evry one that u are such. Pls u need urgent help.

1 Like

Re: Godwin Nwaofor Cheated Pensioners Out Of £5m Life Savings In London by Nobody: 7:02pm On Sep 03, 2015
Zoharariel:
Just came to check the names and as usual, I was not disappointed. grin
lols. And I guess you believed it?
Re: Godwin Nwaofor Cheated Pensioners Out Of £5m Life Savings In London by hollowpot15684(m): 7:04pm On Sep 03, 2015
Did i just see Nwaofor??
why are they busting this yeebos?

1 Like

Re: Godwin Nwaofor Cheated Pensioners Out Of £5m Life Savings In London by redsun(m): 7:05pm On Sep 03, 2015
ExInferis:
I talk am.

Animal,your socalled venerated leaders and icons are either former drug barons,cattle herders or prolific loooters/

What do you know about being bad foool?A nigerian.
Re: Godwin Nwaofor Cheated Pensioners Out Of £5m Life Savings In London by marcelifeh(m): 7:05pm On Sep 03, 2015
The most painful part they used Nigerian currency to spell FIZZY. Too bad!

1 Like

Re: Godwin Nwaofor Cheated Pensioners Out Of £5m Life Savings In London by Intendy: 7:05pm On Sep 03, 2015

1 Like

Re: Godwin Nwaofor Cheated Pensioners Out Of £5m Life Savings In London by 9jatatafo(m): 7:05pm On Sep 03, 2015
The judge is too much for saying the tears shed in court were crocodile tears in which the crocodile will be shedding its tears while it tear the prey apart.
Mr Fizzy is an I.diot for using money to do art work. Even Bill Gate can't do that. Folly and greed of men.
The other guy who stayed at Canary wharf must be loaded. That place is exclusive
Re: Godwin Nwaofor Cheated Pensioners Out Of £5m Life Savings In London by victorazy(m): 7:05pm On Sep 03, 2015
Gejpresident:
See him useless face thief

I tell u
The is with useless face and useless brain
Re: Godwin Nwaofor Cheated Pensioners Out Of £5m Life Savings In London by phayvoursky(m): 7:06pm On Sep 03, 2015
mikketech:
and your saying means?
THAT STATEMENT ISN'T A PROVERB.
IT'S SELF EXPLAINED.
Re: Godwin Nwaofor Cheated Pensioners Out Of £5m Life Savings In London by Nobody: 7:09pm On Sep 03, 2015
Sebi is igbo.
Re: Godwin Nwaofor Cheated Pensioners Out Of £5m Life Savings In London by chigoizie7(m): 7:12pm On Sep 03, 2015
These people even mercy for the guy sef, wats 7yrs to 5million pounds? I would rather do d crime and do the time.
Re: Godwin Nwaofor Cheated Pensioners Out Of £5m Life Savings In London by ExInferis(m): 7:12pm On Sep 03, 2015
247notire:
That you have a very low IQ and are mentally unstable doesn't mean u have to show evry one that u are such. Pls u need urgent help.

I guess my IQ is not as low as a whole tribe believing the man responsible for their decimation is their messiah.

"Ojukwu is dead but his manhood lives on"

You people celebrate crime. That's worse than a low IQ.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Godwin Nwaofor Cheated Pensioners Out Of £5m Life Savings In London by Nobody: 7:13pm On Sep 03, 2015
EVILFOREST:

Why...?

IF you see him in RANGE ROVER HSE won't U hop in...?

No...am not a rabbit grin
Re: Godwin Nwaofor Cheated Pensioners Out Of £5m Life Savings In London by Taiwo20(m): 7:13pm On Sep 03, 2015
After the jail term, with the volume of alcohol in his system over the years. I hope he won't develop kidney problem
Re: Godwin Nwaofor Cheated Pensioners Out Of £5m Life Savings In London by ExInferis(m): 7:15pm On Sep 03, 2015
redsun:

Animal,your socalled venerated leaders and icons are either former drug barons,cattle herders or prolific loooters/

What do you know about being bad foool?A nigerian.

Haha another Angry Bird.

You know who the real animals are? The donkey who mated with the mule to give birth to a jackass like you.
Re: Godwin Nwaofor Cheated Pensioners Out Of £5m Life Savings In London by amaka42(f): 7:16pm On Sep 03, 2015
Na wao
Re: Godwin Nwaofor Cheated Pensioners Out Of £5m Life Savings In London by winniz: 7:16pm On Sep 03, 2015
ExInferis:
I talk am.

Three online Nigerian fraudsters have been jailed for stealing £1.1million from bank customers by "phishing"

Ayodeji Kareem,39, Babatunde Fafore and Vincent Alonge,32 had tried to steal £4.25 million during the two- year fraud, reports Evening standard of London.
http://www.standard.co.uk/news/nets-phishing-gang-jailed-for-1-million-banking-con-6421021.html.

1 Like

Re: Godwin Nwaofor Cheated Pensioners Out Of £5m Life Savings In London by 247notire(m): 7:18pm On Sep 03, 2015
ExInferis:

I guess my IQ is not as low as a whole tribe believing the man responsible for their decimation is their messiah.

"Ojukwu is dead but his manhood lives on"

You people celebrate crime. That's worse than a low IQ.
Coming from a slavish imp who licks Tinubu, a confirm drug baron's arse for a living, you are a cruel joke mister. Smellouttahere
Re: Godwin Nwaofor Cheated Pensioners Out Of £5m Life Savings In London by JeffreyJamez(m): 7:19pm On Sep 03, 2015
Sometimes I dont even blame the scammers but the "scammee "...
I Mean,someone sends you a mail that you have won a huge sum of money via lottery, and you know very well that you didn't play any lottery,.. the persons says send so so so amount to claim your prize and you foolishly do so.....

Bunch of greedy bastards

3 Likes

Re: Godwin Nwaofor Cheated Pensioners Out Of £5m Life Savings In London by BizBayo: 7:20pm On Sep 03, 2015
phayvoursky:
WHO SPENDS MORE THAN AN IBO MAN?

Must you mention IBO? The topic says 'Nigerian'. Anybody can be a scammer.
Re: Godwin Nwaofor Cheated Pensioners Out Of £5m Life Savings In London by ExInferis(m): 7:23pm On Sep 03, 2015
winniz:

Three online Nigerian fraudsters have been jailed for stealing £1.1million from bank customers by "phishing"

Ayodeji Kareem,39, Babatunde Fafore and Vincent Alonge,32 had tried to steal £4.25 million during the two- year fraud, reports Evening standard of London.
http://www..com/talk/topic,83188.0.html

You can dredge up rare reportage in order to reduce the statistics (8 out of 10 is still 8 too many) but the fact remains: almost every crime reported has an igboe behind it.

Face it, its what you guys are born to do.

Oh and by the way, stop assuming everyone who calls you monkeys out for being criminals is yoruba.

Im full blood fulani from the north. So your little stunt is wasted.

#AngryBird
Re: Godwin Nwaofor Cheated Pensioners Out Of £5m Life Savings In London by ExInferis(m): 7:25pm On Sep 03, 2015
247notire:
Coming from a slavish imp who licks Tinubu, a confirm drug baron's arse for a living, you are a cruel joke mister. Smellouttahere

I'll gladly lick Tinubu than suck ojukwu's shrivelled "manhood"

Bastard yellow Angry Bird
Re: Godwin Nwaofor Cheated Pensioners Out Of £5m Life Savings In London by maybach19892(m): 7:27pm On Sep 03, 2015
BABA GOD BLESS MY HUSTLE AMEN.
Re: Godwin Nwaofor Cheated Pensioners Out Of £5m Life Savings In London by 247notire(m): 7:33pm On Sep 03, 2015
ExInferis:

I'll gladly lick Tinubu than suck ojukwu's shrivelled "manhood"

Bastard yellow Angry Bird

Lol. At least u have admitted. Me I dnt even like the Ojukwu ur talking about. Pls stop digging into Tinubu's arse, it's not the road to heaven smello. *yimu*

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Acid Poured On A Lady 24 Hours After Her Wedding, Husband Abandons Her (Photos) / Unclad Man Found Dead In Aba With His Hands And Legs Tied Up. Graphic / Dolapo Badmus: 'The 3 Things Yahoo Boys Spend Their Money On'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.