Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,332 members, 7,819,137 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:46 AM

Until My Last Breath (Telenovela On AIT) - TV/Movies (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Until My Last Breath (Telenovela On AIT) (71000 Views)

My Eternal On AIT, From 10-11am, Mon-fri. / The Second Chance: A Telenovela / Catalina And Sebastian (C&S): A Telenovela On AIT (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Until My Last Breath (Telenovela On AIT) by ellab(f): 8:30pm On Sep 10, 2009
LMAO.AIRLLER,I take God beg u.no kill me wif laughter.i dey chop food wey get pepper(no ask me Wetin i dey chop cuz i no go giv u.lol.)kai,airller,u get mouth.na wa.if no be say addy no dey,guys 4 don come ur hse come 'wiakin' u.lol.d HONOURABLE fit u wella.
@daniella,welcome jare.e be lik say ELLAs plenty 4 dis thread.
@shenzy,easy sis.we respect ur opinion.
Re: Until My Last Breath (Telenovela On AIT) by ellab(f): 8:33pm On Sep 10, 2009
LMAO.AIRLLER,I take God beg u.no kill me wif laughter.i dey chop food wey get pepper(no ask me Wetin i dey chop cuz i no go giv u.lol.)kai,airller,u get mouth.na wa.if no be say addy no dey,guys 4 don come ur hse come 'wiakin' u.lol.d HONOURABLE fit u wella.
Re: Until My Last Breath (Telenovela On AIT) by ellab(f): 8:36pm On Sep 10, 2009
Re: Until My Last Breath (Telenovela On AIT) by shezy(f): 10:08am On Sep 11, 2009
Airller:

@shenzy
[b]shenzy whats with you she you think if you hide words in between what i posted i wont see it?[/b]i have told you soorry if you wont take it.i guess you know the way to 3rd mainland bridge.you can jump into the lagoon 4 all i care.wats with you.wetin i talk wen dey pepper you.haba!since morning '' dont insult -stop insulting''i never insult you dey shout dey make noise if i cun insult. meaning say you go trace me beat me be dat.bros i dey respect o but e dey reciprocal.speak your mind but no chuk pepper for our eyes or pour sand for garri.

y are you calling nairalanders?free them na me and you.ave streched out my hand if you wont take it.i have a pocket.

i don enter today,i no hid any thing ho,iwas trying to point out some things before the next paragraph but i made mistake,i dont realy know how to use it.
well if you felt offended i'm sorry but i just don't like females using abusive words,i'm really sorry notwithstanding  e never reach 15th mainland now(na wetin i dey talk bi dat,stop been abusive )i like you,you are been reasonable i don't as well surpport threat,surffering andcheating in a relationship. all i'm saying is that lets share opinion that is all.like ella b and daniella explained somethings and got all theywhere trying to say i reasoned with them, they are right consigning alehanjdro and you are as well correct about him,anyway you felt offended,i'm sorry.
Re: Until My Last Breath (Telenovela On AIT) by Airller(f): 2:16pm On Sep 11, 2009
@shenzy all well and good.nuting do us and as for the abusive words,tru to god i no dey abuse people.na my mind i dey bear.i go try change eh!.also about the 3rd mainland thing,abeg no go jump i dey follow you play grin grin cos if you do am you hav given me a 1st class ticket to HELL FIRE. wink.

@ELLA.B,DREAMY,JEFF,DAN,JAYMOSES and of course shenzy
HOW UNA DEY.was alahandro running yesterday or was he doing suwe.i laff so tey my belle wan tear.seriously the guy was funny.sincerely this is the 2nd time that someone has to beat up rumina and he is speaking english.for God's sake somebody shud please deal with the white witch she is devilish.i cant belive alahandro is taking it cool with her after she sent him to a long term coma.

whats with gina.well i wont blame her.COCAINE+HEROINE no be small kolo she go kolo.the babe needs help.as for her sister ELISA,i dont even know.to me o she shud try the surgery but they'll have to warn that doctor that talks like someone that ate overdawn frog.the guy is irritating me.

i love the insult thata maria gave hector.seriously alhandro got most of his character from his popsy.the man dey draaw like okro.oh!GOD PLS SAVE RODRIGUEZ I FEEL SORRY FOR HIM.gael derserves to die i swear.

as for sergio am happy for him.a new wifey,a new job.its good sha.but make im take style calm down.if no be elisa e for fight that doctor.

the show was ok yesterday.i hope today willbe more intresting. wher's our prophetess pls was gonna happen?
seee ya guys leira shocked
Re: Until My Last Breath (Telenovela On AIT) by shezy(f): 5:41pm On Sep 11, 2009
Airller:

@shenzy all well and good.nuting do us and as for the abusive words,tru to god i no dey abuse people.na my mind i dey bear.i go try change eh!.also about the 3rd mainland thing,abeg no go jump i dey follow you play grin grin cos if you do am you hav given me a 1st class ticket to HELL FIRE. wink.
@ELLA.B,DREAMY,JEFF,DAN,JAYMOSES and of course shenzy
HOW UNA DEY.was alahandro running yesterday or was he doing suwe.i laff so tey my belle wan tear.seriously the guy was funny.sincerely this is the 2nd time that someone has to beat up rumina and he is speaking english.for God's sake somebody shud please deal with the white witch she is devilish.i cant belive alahandro is taking it cool with her after she sent him to a long term coma.

whats with gina.well i wont blame her.COCAINE+HEROINE no be small kolo she go kolo.the babe needs help.as for her sister ELISA,i dont even know.to me o she shud try the surgery but they'll have to warn that doctor that talks like someone that ate overdawn frog.the guy is irritating me.

i love the insult thata maria gave hector.seriously alhandro got most of his character from his popsy.the man dey draaw like okro.oh!GOD PLS SAVE RODRIGUEZ I FEEL SORRY FOR HIM.gael derserves to die i swear.

as for sergio am happy for him.a new wifey,a new job.its good sha.but make im take style calm down.if no be elisa e for fight that doctor.

the show was ok yesterday.i hope today willbe more intresting. wher's our prophetess pls was gonna happen?
seee ya guys leira shocked

thanks
i will try not to jump.na because of you i come back o,i don de road self but as you don beg say meh i no jump again i go calm down.
do you know who i'm happy for?Diego.he needs a motherly love and care and thank God he will soon get one may his mother soul rest in peace(in the telenovela)she really surffered
pls my user name is shezy not shenzy thanks
Re: Until My Last Breath (Telenovela On AIT) by ellab(f): 7:02pm On Sep 11, 2009
LOL.SHEZY AND AIRLLER(tom and jerry).una do oh.
i ve 2 agree wif u bout lil diego.hes so cute.
DREAMARA,SHOW FACE 4 HERE.COME REVEAL UR PROPHESY 4 2DAY.
Re: Until My Last Breath (Telenovela On AIT) by danelia: 8:14pm On Sep 12, 2009
hellllllloo 2 u all guys on nairaland, thanks 2 u all 4 ur updates though i've been wachtin it on ait and yutub but i dont realy get d whole story cos,
Re: Until My Last Breath (Telenovela On AIT) by ellab(f): 8:03am On Sep 15, 2009
Na wa 4 romina oh.dat woman has a way of blackmailin ppl wif style.
dis show is Getin 2 dry 4 me.NO ACTION.
Re: Until My Last Breath (Telenovela On AIT) by shezy(f): 9:24am On Sep 15, 2009
whats gonna happen today if Sergio sees alahandro with Elisa?is he gonna get angry and Rodrigo would take over according to what we have been seen on youtube?

Dreamara where are you?now i"m getting confused,what i saw on youtube was different from what you told us.we need you help,just curious to know what happened
Re: Until My Last Breath (Telenovela On AIT) by topsyolat: 11:39am On Sep 16, 2009
Na wa for u guys that thinks those that say elisa shld settle with alex are spoilt with nollywood stories.For christ sake is just a film and the director is actually getting to u guys and manipulating ur thought and sanity.Alex is just playing a role.at a time the director present him to us as a good person and before u know it he's presenting him as a bad husband.Don't be too emotionally with all this rubbish and moreover have u ever thought of what cld happen if the arguement they had on the wedding day was to be a true life story.My God no bride will run out of her wedding just because of such stupid issue elisa sister was just a spoilt brat.U know Alex grandpa was trying to condole her initially at the party but just see the stupid things she did with daniel that actually triggered the annoyance and the old man wanted her out which i understand.elisa cld have run into her bedroom upstairs instead of what she did.so u see they are just acting according to a script.Paula is a bitch and knows how to torment a guy psychologically so just don't try her.if she want to get sergio at all means i bet it with u she will do it.sergio is a great man but don't get carried away with fine looks.elisa fell inlove with alex not because of money and we all know that.i still believe elisa loves alex but she's just trying to let sergio erase the thought of alex from her.well me i will say don lerenzo complicated the matter by attaching that money to elisa and alex coming back together cos just that alone won't allow elisa to go back cos she's got dignity and to her going back will mean she loves money more than alex so u all see the director is just manipulating us putting elisa in such a corner leaving her with no option than just to choose sergio and to make sergio's late mum happy and prediction coming true cos she said it before dieing that elisa will come back to him.it was then i knew something was going to go wrong somewhere for elisa to go back to alex.but whatever sha is just a story.if elisa as being directed to end up with sergio so be it but the director shld try to match make alex with a wonderful lady and not that bitch paula cos i will hate the whole film for that. let just keeping our fingers crossed.
Re: Until My Last Breath (Telenovela On AIT) by danelia: 11:26pm On Sep 17, 2009
emiliana was kidnappe by that wicked romina, and she also put drogs no efelia coffe, i can believe that ,magarita rosa de franciso(maria) IS A MUSICIAL, D SOUNDTRACK OF MIENTRAS HAYA VIDA, THANKS 2 U DREAMARA IF NOT 4 HER,I WOULD'VE NO D TITLE OF THIS MOVIES THAT NIGERIANS CALLED (UNTIL MY LAST BREATH) GULE TRY 2 SHOT HECTOR BUT SERGIO CAME FROM NOW WHERE AND TRY 2 DRAG D GUN WITH HIM THEM THEM THERE WAS A GUN GUN SHOT, THEN ELISA WAS CRYIN CALLIN SERGIO,BUT I DONT WHO AMONG OF WAS SHOT UNTIL D NEXT EPISODE, I THINK D FILM IS COMIN TO AN END,, COZ AS I SEE ALL THIS MAYBE RODRGUE WILL BE D ONE 2 WIN ELISA HEART AT LAST, MAYBE, MABYBEOOOOOOOOOOOO, I DONT REALY NO COZ SOME OF D PART I WACTH TELL ME SOMETHING WILL HAPPEN BETWEEN THEM, LETS KEEP OUR FINGER CROSE
Re: Until My Last Breath (Telenovela On AIT) by Toyins(f): 11:08am On Sep 18, 2009
Daniela thanks for the update missed yesterday's episode grin
Re: Until My Last Breath (Telenovela On AIT) by danelia: 1:20pm On Sep 18, 2009
but that is not yesterday episode is just d one i wacht at my friends place.
Re: Until My Last Breath (Telenovela On AIT) by ellab(f): 7:46pm On Sep 20, 2009
hey.where evrybody run go?
Re: Until My Last Breath (Telenovela On AIT) by umegoada: 11:09am On Sep 22, 2009
hi everyone, am new to dis forum but has been a great fan of until my last breath.
as of yesterday maria found out that gina was still into drugs after all the lies she told about holiday and rehab. maria was heart broken u needed to see her reaction. she scattered gina's house looking for the drugs which she found after much struggle with gina. she also found out that daniel is also taking drugs too and he actually breezed in just in time for maria to c all his guilt.
hector went to negotiate wit romina to give the baby to him and trust the possessed witch she refused even though b4 he came she was going to lock her baby in cos she was crying and romina didn't have d time for her.
then elisa actually stood up from the wheel chair in sergio's house after so much struggle and even little diego was clapping for her.
meanwhile gale has finally achieved one of his dreams by backbiting his bro alahandro. gale is now the president of inmex. alahandro went to paula's hse to seek comfort after resignin as presdo and am sure he will get wot he is looking for. gale found out that neto sergio's bro is still alive. thats like all for now.
Re: Until My Last Breath (Telenovela On AIT) by ellab(f): 11:44am On Sep 22, 2009
@UME.tanks 4 d update.u ve bin most helpful.didnt watch yesterdays episode.
@AIRLLER,DREAMARA,JEFFOSKI,DANIELLA.Una dooh oh.miss una chittty chaty 4 here oh.
Re: Until My Last Breath (Telenovela On AIT) by danelia: 2:00pm On Sep 22, 2009
why are u guys waitin 4 ait,just go youtube u get d whole movies there,take ur time select them one by one,i dont base in nigeria but i ve must finish wacthin film, if nor be nepa e go be ait dey show one yeye stupid award tin wen i nor understand, very soon u guys we see ait nor go even show d movie again like did b/4 one movie, i thank God say i nor stay 4 that countrey, imagine if u nor rich they will make u go mad, imagine wetin nepa dey do, wat of pipo when dey nor bye gen, nepa go put dem 4 darknest. anyway i cant wait 2 come by december, ve guys
Re: Until My Last Breath (Telenovela On AIT) by danelia: 2:03pm On Sep 22, 2009
any way gale later dead in d arms of hector, va fun guys, i wish u all a blessed week.
Re: Until My Last Breath (Telenovela On AIT) by danelia: 5:07pm On Sep 22, 2009
am real touh by this episode, that is true love from gina's mom she calle d doc to treat gina & daniel, poor dani anyway the doc after they colect d address from elisa took the drug to paula house he ment alex there he ask paula to investigate the drugs,well romina don frostrate she now guerel with everybody, sergio meet his broda but na wa 4 dat guy he be wan shot him broda, and rodric my guy don fall in love wit elisa he almost kissed her 2day, but hector na wickly how can he trust gale he even went to his house and report romina, and the black invated gale 4 a meet they tell about he sent to to kill alex, now the guy wan play good son, but he wify almost put em 4 truble 2day, alex listen 2 there discusion, poor maria look at she slapt that guy that gave gina drug, she fight d guy 4 street but thaa woman get action,, gina's own is getin too much, they try help but d babe just dey show strong head ,she get luck say nor be naija mama she get wen they 4 beat nosences come 4 her body.she go no how far,that drug go clear 4 her face by force.any way this is today's episode & part of tomorrow. grin grin grin.
Re: Until My Last Breath (Telenovela On AIT) by nannyo(f): 12:25pm On Sep 23, 2009
dreamara
pls ive been away with alot in my hands to do
did u finally give out yhe video?
tell me cos the confusion in this prog is too much to swallow, besides, is lookin as if the confused alicia wil date rodrego
Re: Until My Last Breath (Telenovela On AIT) by nkem60: 3:13pm On Sep 23, 2009
i want to thank u guys for a job well done i like what u guys are doing, i just want to send my greetings expertly for danelia who normally update us are head
Re: Until My Last Breath (Telenovela On AIT) by ellab(f): 4:14pm On Sep 23, 2009
@NANNY O,
I agree wif u on dat.yesterdays episode looked as if elisa was rily gonna fall 4 rodrigo(i ll be happy if it does happen)
lol.ignacio na case.after givin dat drug 2 paula,he no shame 2 tell her dat shes HOT.
paula,eya.she felt bad wen alajandro said he ll still Try 2 get elisa bak.
gayle is d new MAJOR.I actually tot dat deir oga ll kill him.
Awwww, daniel had 2 leave gina so dat he culd heal himself.dat was d best tin 2 do anyway.
lets c wat 2day holds.
Re: Until My Last Breath (Telenovela On AIT) by danelia: 5:56pm On Sep 23, 2009
2day will be grate, alfilia with romina, maria with puma,gale,alex and hector,, and gale, alfilia and alex,, 2day will be grate u guys ll laf.
Re: Until My Last Breath (Telenovela On AIT) by Toyins(f): 10:11am On Sep 24, 2009
My people pls I missed yesterdays episode o. Can anybody give us the update
Re: Until My Last Breath (Telenovela On AIT) by umegoada: 1:11pm On Sep 24, 2009
@daniella pls is there anyway l can watch d english version on youtube? l got d clips but they are all in mexican lang so am not following so well. could u tell me how to get to the english version? thanks
Re: Until My Last Breath (Telenovela On AIT) by confetti(f): 3:53pm On Sep 24, 2009
Toyin,

As per yesterday'e episaode, Maria is still begging Gina to go for a rehab. Really liked the way Ignacio told her pump and plain how is going to end up if she doesnt go. I think that Gina needs to be told the truth instead of that pampering from Maria. Elisa refused to kiss Rodrigo after he professed his love for her and pleaded with her to walk for him to see which she did and fell into his arms. Hector has always been there for Maria and his children. Tried talking to Elisa about alahandro but she said her decision is good for them. Gayle has become the blocks leader and is still planning seriously on ruining the remains of inmex.
Ophelia visited Romina and queried her over sleeping with her husband and quess what romina said 'yes' I enjoyed that ansa cos it wa stupid of ophelia to ask dat. am suspecting natalia is pregnant for doc. well alahandro tried psyching gayle in their fathers presence but trust gayle, he pushed everything back to him. Alahandro ended up telling Hector he is no traitor but gayle is. I forgot to mention that the block guy who killed that Majors boy (he is now occuping paula's post) called Gayle to inform him they ve found Enesto and Alahandro asked if that wasn't the guy that took over paula's job. Trust gayle, he warned the guy never to call his office again and asked them to kill Enesto.

Till today.
Re: Until My Last Breath (Telenovela On AIT) by Toyins(f): 4:47pm On Sep 24, 2009
@ confetti thank you for this update cheesy
Re: Until My Last Breath (Telenovela On AIT) by danelia: 8:47am On Sep 25, 2009
i like the way rodrigo talk to elisa yesterday, i think sergio own is gettin too much how can he come to engage elisa at rodric palace. rodric is right he just what to tell the poor boy that elisa belong to him and no one else. comitment, that statment make me feel for rodric. poor boy, eli don make em fallin in love, well as for romina, gale n ophelia i think there end is gettin close.
Re: Until My Last Breath (Telenovela On AIT) by nannyo(f): 11:49am On Sep 25, 2009
how is it possible that otega is behaving lik a child when he was a former hit man? why didnt they show how he killed d woman with a gun?
why is the prog hiding any information that will implicate gale(d guy couldnt give his name when he was tortured, otega couldnt call his name as the person that shot him etc) is it not a funny one?
during when u are mine, carolina and sabastine, rebecca, gardenner daughter etc the actress ney dey sleep wit another man except the actor, but allicia is too looose 4 my liking, she is likely going to sleep with rodrego if we give her the chance angry angry sad shocked embarassed embarassed embarassed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Until My Last Breath (Telenovela On AIT) by nkem60: 11:20am On Sep 26, 2009
pls my guys i missed yesterday episode can somebody update me thanks
Re: Until My Last Breath (Telenovela On AIT) by ellab(f): 9:16am On Sep 29, 2009
can any1 giv me an update on yesterdays episode?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (18) (Reply)

Dorathy Is BBNaija 2020 First Runner Up. Watch Her Journey In The House / Van Damme VS Rob Van Damme / Bbnaija: After Khafi's Eviction, Tacha Did This (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.