Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,777 members, 7,820,716 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:07 PM

”my Fiance’s Dad Says He Wants To Sleep With Me Before Approving Our Marriage”; - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ”my Fiance’s Dad Says He Wants To Sleep With Me Before Approving Our Marriage”; (1219 Views)

"What My Fiance Did For Me After Breaking My Leg In An Accident". Photos / My Fiance Is Leaving Me , Cause I Let Out My Painful And Biggest Secrets To Him / My Father-in-law Wants My Virginity Before Approving Our Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

”my Fiance’s Dad Says He Wants To Sleep With Me Before Approving Our Marriage”; by shevymania(m): 4:28pm On Sep 03, 2015
Please help me out. I am like between the devil and the deep blue sea.
My name is Elinna, I would want my surname to remain anonymous for obvious reason. I am from Plateau State. Still in my mid 20s
I have been dating this guy for five years now and I would love to spend the rest of my life with him. He’s my kind of guy. Aside his handsomeness, he’s godly and sincere.
I just returned to the country from Ukraine where I went to complete my masters programme on ICT.
Last month, my man took me to his family house for the first time to introduce me officially to his parents and other family members as his wife-to-be.
Continue to read
His people were happy to see me, especially the mother. The few days I spent there, I noticed she was the kind of woman every girl would want to have as mother in-law. She’s friendly and a disciplinarian to the core.
However, the husband (my father in-law to be) is the opposite. He doesn’t laugh and he is very economical with his words.
On leaving their family house in the east, I exchanged contact with the parents and the dad promised to give me a call the following week when he gets to Jos.
On reaching Jos, he asked me to meet him at a popular hotel inside the town.
When I got there, he started asking me some funny questions about my private life.
He asked if I was still a virgin. I told him yes. He asked if I have kissed his son, I said yes.
He doubted and asked me to prove if I was still a virgin, but I told him his son would confirm to him once we are married, that I had made a covenant with my God not to give out my pride to any man other than my husband.
He insisted that he wanted to test me to be sure I was truly a virgin before he would approve the marriage.
He anchored his reason on the fact that he doesn’t want his son to marry a ‘spoiled girl.’
All my efforts to make him believe I am still a virgin were fruitless as he insisted on knowing my status or no marriage.
He tried to force me to bed but I escaped after biting his right arm.
Now, he said the possibility of my getting married to his son lies in my virginity.
I am afraid of telling my fiance (his son) this because he won’t believe me.
I am confused, I don’t want to lose my man and I don’t want to lose my pride as well.
I don’t know if this is a family set up to test my integrity or the man is up to something mischievous.
Please help me out, I’m confused.
Pls make comments with Good intentions [url][/url]http://www.234pulse.com/2015/09/my-fiances-dad-says-he-wants-to-sleep-with-me-before-approving-our-marriage-lady-cries-out/#more-91155
Re: ”my Fiance’s Dad Says He Wants To Sleep With Me Before Approving Our Marriage”; by Mimiflourish(f): 4:47pm On Sep 03, 2015
Abomination!! Perverts on the loose! Run...
Re: ”my Fiance’s Dad Says He Wants To Sleep With Me Before Approving Our Marriage”; by Abduljohn(m): 4:51pm On Sep 03, 2015
Never give in to the man and never wiil his son believe, my advice is to pray and hold your man to trust you. Remeber you have a covenant with God that is greater than man

1 Like

Re: ”my Fiance’s Dad Says He Wants To Sleep With Me Before Approving Our Marriage”; by goodmorning40: 4:56pm On Sep 03, 2015
What kind of advice do u want on this now, to do or not to do use ur head if it is rotten then do
Re: ”my Fiance’s Dad Says He Wants To Sleep With Me Before Approving Our Marriage”; by daimsy(f): 4:56pm On Sep 03, 2015
That man is not worth to be an in-law.
Re: ”my Fiance’s Dad Says He Wants To Sleep With Me Before Approving Our Marriage”; by Nobody: 4:58pm On Sep 03, 2015
This your story no be reality news na.and it will hit fp
Re: ”my Fiance’s Dad Says He Wants To Sleep With Me Before Approving Our Marriage”; by Nobody: 5:15pm On Sep 03, 2015
Just 2hard 2believe,bt if its true d 0ld c0w needs psychiatric treatment
Re: ”my Fiance’s Dad Says He Wants To Sleep With Me Before Approving Our Marriage”; by Shebarh(f): 5:28pm On Sep 03, 2015
when next he calls u pls record the convo so dat u will v a better proof incase he tries to act funny by turning the table around...
Re: ”my Fiance’s Dad Says He Wants To Sleep With Me Before Approving Our Marriage”; by MzCorleone(f): 5:44pm On Sep 03, 2015
What nonsense!!
Re: ”my Fiance’s Dad Says He Wants To Sleep With Me Before Approving Our Marriage”; by Nobody: 6:01pm On Sep 03, 2015
Normal tin

Just let him do it.
Re: ”my Fiance’s Dad Says He Wants To Sleep With Me Before Approving Our Marriage”; by Nobody: 6:17pm On Sep 03, 2015
Never wanted to comment again on nl bt dis got my attention

Girl d man is testing u
Bt u failed the first test elinna u shdnt av gone to meet him when he called u cos ryt now he is like so any man can call u nd u wud b there
I kno alot wud say he is ur fada in law to be u respected him
bt they wont remember he gave u an hotel address nd u went?
Cudnt u have given excuses?

Mind u elinna its a test from d man he just had to test u cos now parents hear a lot of wat girls desperately do he had to kno who u really are it is wen u sleep wiv him he wud advise his son to leave u

So stand ur ground tell him no record ur conversations tel him no no no no let him do wateva he likes bt make sure u record every conversation so as to av an evidence for ursef bt i advise u dignify ursef cos u sleep wiv him u aint still marrying his son so why loose twice ur body nd d son?

Please girl tell d man no nd leave him to do wateva he likes soon or later he himself wud plan d wedding
Re: ”my Fiance’s Dad Says He Wants To Sleep With Me Before Approving Our Marriage”; by Mhizkel(f): 6:22pm On Sep 03, 2015
It's not a test.There are other ways to test if someone is resonsible or not. Moreover, the test should have nothing to do with the father-in-law to be.
The man is just a dog.
You can allow him have his way if you so desperate for marriage.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ”my Fiance’s Dad Says He Wants To Sleep With Me Before Approving Our Marriage”; by Nobody: 6:27pm On Sep 03, 2015
The significance level of it been a test is 0.5
50 percent babe it is a test
Trust me because he never forced her to walk down to an hotel he just had to kno wat she was tinkin
Everytin to girls is he is a dog

Mind u he sent her an hotel address she was the fool to av walked down there

It is a test i tell u men minds are not the same wiv ladies they usually tink smarter dan guys ok
Re: ”my Fiance’s Dad Says He Wants To Sleep With Me Before Approving Our Marriage”; by 400billionman: 6:27pm On Sep 03, 2015
Difficult to believe.

Do not talk to that man again. His wife and his son will approve the marriage. He does not have the final say. They will ask him why he disapproved of you. Get close to your mother in-law very well.
Re: ”my Fiance’s Dad Says He Wants To Sleep With Me Before Approving Our Marriage”; by Nobody: 6:30pm On Sep 03, 2015
The significance level of it been a test is 0.5
50 percent babe it is a test
Trust me because he never forced her to walk down to an hotel he just had to kno wat she was tinkin
Everytin to girls is he is a dog

Mind u he sent her an hotel address she was the fool to av walked down there

It is a test i tell u men minds are not the same wiv ladies they usually tink smarter dan guys ok
grin
Re: ”my Fiance’s Dad Says He Wants To Sleep With Me Before Approving Our Marriage”; by kimnicki(f): 6:46pm On Sep 03, 2015
that's the same way obasanjo wanted to test his son's wife virginity shey??

1 Like

Re: ”my Fiance’s Dad Says He Wants To Sleep With Me Before Approving Our Marriage”; by Emmyk(m): 6:55pm On Sep 03, 2015
Shebarh:
when next he calls u pls record the convo so dat u will v a better proof incase he tries to act funny by turning the table around...
Smart.
Re: ”my Fiance’s Dad Says He Wants To Sleep With Me Before Approving Our Marriage”; by Shebarh(f): 7:03pm On Sep 03, 2015
Emmyk:
Smart.
yh
Re: ”my Fiance’s Dad Says He Wants To Sleep With Me Before Approving Our Marriage”; by Shebarh(f): 7:03pm On Sep 03, 2015
Emmyk:
Smart.
yh
Re: ”my Fiance’s Dad Says He Wants To Sleep With Me Before Approving Our Marriage”; by Shebarh(f): 7:04pm On Sep 03, 2015
Emmyk:
Smart.
yh
Re: ”my Fiance’s Dad Says He Wants To Sleep With Me Before Approving Our Marriage”; by 1miccza: 7:59pm On Sep 03, 2015
Don't talk to the man again,zero your mind on the fact that you can take anything can happen and reveal it to your husband....
Re: ”my Fiance’s Dad Says He Wants To Sleep With Me Before Approving Our Marriage”; by japhmanuel: 8:07pm On Sep 03, 2015
Hold on to your fiance and depend on God
Re: ”my Fiance’s Dad Says He Wants To Sleep With Me Before Approving Our Marriage”; by singlefade25(f): 8:24pm On Sep 03, 2015
Oloshi ni man yen ke
Re: ”my Fiance’s Dad Says He Wants To Sleep With Me Before Approving Our Marriage”; by Aieboocaar(m): 8:32pm On Sep 03, 2015
wtf
Re: ”my Fiance’s Dad Says He Wants To Sleep With Me Before Approving Our Marriage”; by Candyrain(m): 8:35pm On Sep 03, 2015
Well she has to be smart in a situation like this. I quite conncur with Shebarb, if the lady can get a recording of the father-in-law to be's conversation then it will make it a whole lot easier. Fix another appointment with him and try get the recording, only then can she proceed to talk to her fiance about it. My take.
Re: ”my Fiance’s Dad Says He Wants To Sleep With Me Before Approving Our Marriage”; by maputohq: 9:03pm On Sep 03, 2015
What If He Tells Your Man You Were Seducing Him, That Is If It Wasn't Staged.

(1) (Reply)

Game Time...... / Check Out This Funny Wedding Invite / The Career Choices Typically Claimed By "Runs Girls."

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.