Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,550 members, 7,837,109 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:05 PM

Sorry State Of Odili Road ,port Harcourt - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sorry State Of Odili Road ,port Harcourt (31740 Views)

The Sorry State Of Lagos-Abeokuta Expressway Road, A National Embrassment / The Sorry State Of Ohanku, The Road Leading To Enyimba Stadium Aba (photos) / The Sorry State Of Nigeria Under President Muhammadu Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sorry State Of Odili Road ,port Harcourt by lilmizwierd(f): 7:01am On Sep 05, 2015
Odili road is No go area I mistakenly tried to pass there of recent
Re: Sorry State Of Odili Road ,port Harcourt by ModiKen(m): 12:56pm On Sep 05, 2015
Abagworo:
This looks mischievous to me. Most roads get flooded during and immediately after heavy rain. We can only declare it a disaster if it persists 24 hours later on a flat, marshy terrain like Odili road.

Did u even read what u typed; does it make sense to u?

What happened to DRAINAGES......en?

Why on earth should a road be water water-logged; are there no drainages or are they blocked?

My man, always think before u type.
Re: Sorry State Of Odili Road ,port Harcourt by ModiKen(m): 1:00pm On Sep 05, 2015
skylarr:

See what years of bad governance has done to you. So it's okay to have flooded roads for 24 hours? We can sit back at home while the water finds its way or our cars can wade through it, right? Comments like this make me worry about the future of this country.

Yes indeed, its enuf to worry about the future of our country.

How can right thinking, matured person say it is normal for the roads to be flooded during rainy season?

Obviously he hasn't heard of DRAINGES.

Are there none on that road or are they blocked? Thats what he shld be asking.
Re: Sorry State Of Odili Road ,port Harcourt by VANENON(f): 12:27pm On Nov 17, 2015
PLEASE Wike, Come and do something about PH roads, please its so bad, it has become a nightmare for all drivers.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

POLITICS OF BETRAYAL: The Unfair Criticism And Treatment Of Asiwaju Bola Tinubu / Osekola Obaze And Rotimi Akeredolu Resemblance Is Striking (Photos) / We Are Not The Worst Police Force In The World -nigerian Police Reacts To Report

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.