Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,928 members, 7,817,719 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:50 PM

When Yorubas Travel We Dont Do Interstate, We Go International - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / When Yorubas Travel We Dont Do Interstate, We Go International (16398 Views)

Lalong To Fayose: We Dont Want You In APC / Funso Fayose Blasts Sahara Reporters:'U're A Sick Media Portal,We Dont Care' / NDA Equals Biafra Agitators, We Dont Need A Witch Doctor To Tell Us. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When Yorubas Travel We Dont Do Interstate, We Go International by totit: 12:45am On Sep 04, 2015
onenaira3:

Wtf kind of stupid lie is this. I have been to LA, NY, DC, Atl, Maryland, VA, Houston, etc. In fact i lived in three states out of those list (dc, atl and va) and currently residing in one of the state (va) and Yoruba population in all those states and in minority. Where in those state do you people live that actually gave you the illiterate conclusion you over populate Igbo's there. The only city in the entire USA I can accurately say you Yoruba population is semi close to Igbo is Atl and DC and that is it. Texas, despite having the highest Nigerian population in USA dispora, are predominantly Igbo no matter what fucking city you go to be it Houston, Dallas, Austin, etc. You people stay in your South West villages, refusing to f2king travel but always typing bush2t to soothe your over exxaggerreated ego. UK I can't speak of since I don't reside there but i have a childhood friend of mines does but one thing I do know the entire Nigerian prisoners population in Europe are all predominantly Yoruba. You've packed up that UK with so many crimes be it beheading police officers, 419, drug dealing, human trafficking, etc that there was a time they literally offered to help Nigeria built more prisons so they can start deporting una criminals back to Nigeria and make space for the over population you guys are creating there. Go to any good in UK , especially London, excluding Caribbean boys, the drug dealing den of UK are majority yoloba boys. Even in USA, step your foot in DC hood, just DC, any drug dealer you meet that's Nigerian, 99.5% are Yoruba. Most Nigerians I met whole living in DC that refused to benefit themselves but rather imitate the African American, even to the extent of deluding themselves they can pass off as African Americans are predominantly Yoruba. In the f2king USA, your so f2kimg known for 419 that FBI literally labeled a urhobo a Yoruba because Una have been on their list so many tomes for so many years when did finally find a Nigerian from a different ethnicity than Una that they wanted on their list, they automatically assumed the nigga spoke yoruba.

You people are literally a thorn in every f2king immigrants that came from that shithole country. Because you people are known to scam everybody, including you f2king employee, because of that the rest of us have to walk on egg shell because the minute an employer hear the word "Nigeria" and "migrated from", they instantly make the assumptions you going to steal from them, all thanks to the bullsh1t ya'll fuckers have been doing. Hell even the only African store around where I live, one of your brother did check fraud repeatedly on them and when caught the coward tried to blame it on his Igbo friend, one reason I keep saying Igbo should never befriend you fools..y'all are snakes, anyway, luckily for the Igbo nigga, the owner of the store busted the yoloba fool on his accusation and pointed his lying deflation to an innocent man and the shit fell directly on just the coward's head. But thanks to the bastard, the Ghanaian owners now treat the rest of us like scammers.. As usual, we all now have to walk on egg shell takes you f2king 419 niggas that refuse to stop so the rest of us can actually enjoy our life without dealing with una BS aftermath.

You need not these long episode, a stats will do, or rather complement you home-made figure grin

4 Likes

Re: When Yorubas Travel We Dont Do Interstate, We Go International by OkutaNla: 12:46am On Sep 04, 2015
onenaira3:

Wtf kind of stupid lie is this. I have been to LA, NY, DC, Atl, Maryland, VA, Houston, etc. In fact i lived in three states out of those list (dc, atl and va) and currently residing in one of the state (va) and Yoruba population in all those states and in minority. Where in those state do you people live that actually gave you the illiterate conclusion you over populate Igbo's there. The only city in the entire USA I can accurately say you Yoruba population is semi close to Igbo is Atl and DC and that is it. Texas, despite having the highest Nigerian population in USA dispora, are predominantly Igbo no matter what fucking city you go to be it Houston, Dallas, Austin, etc. You people stay in your South West villages, refusing to f2king travel but always typing bush2t to soothe your over exxaggerreated ego. UK I can't speak of since I don't reside there but i have a childhood friend of mines does but one thing I do know the entire Nigerian prisoners population in Europe are all predominantly Yoruba. You've packed up that UK with so many crimes be it beheading police officers, 419, drug dealing, human trafficking, etc that there was a time they literally offered to help Nigeria built more prisons so they can start deporting una criminals back to Nigeria and make space for the over population you guys are creating there. Go to any good in UK , especially London, excluding Caribbean boys, the drug dealing den of UK are majority yoloba boys. Even in USA, step your foot in DC hood, just DC, any drug dealer you meet that's Nigerian, 99.5% are Yoruba. Most Nigerians I met whole living in DC that refused to benefit themselves but rather imitate the African American, even to the extent of deluding themselves they can pass off as African Americans are predominantly Yoruba. In the f2king USA, your so f2kimg known for 419 that FBI literally labeled a urhobo a Yoruba because Una have been on their list so many tomes for so many years when did finally find a Nigerian from a different ethnicity than Una that they wanted on their list, they automatically assumed the nigga spoke yoruba.

You people are literally a thorn in every f2king immigrants that came from that shithole country. Because you people are known to scam everybody, including you f2king employee, because of that the rest of us have to walk on egg shell because the minute an employer hear the word "Nigeria" and "migrated from", they instantly make the assumptions you going to steal from them, all thanks to the bullsh1t ya'll fuckers have been doing. Hell even the only African store around where I live, one of your brother did check fraud repeatedly on them and when caught the coward tried to blame it on his Igbo friend, one reason I keep saying Igbo should never befriend you fools..y'all are snakes, anyway, luckily for the Igbo nigga, the owner of the store busted the yoloba fool on his accusation and pointed his lying deflation to an innocent man and the shit fell directly on just the coward's head. But thanks to the bastard, the Ghanaian owners now treat the rest of us like scammers.. As usual, we all now have to walk on egg shell takes you f2king 419 niggas that refuse to stop so the rest of us can actually enjoy our life without dealing with una BS aftermath.

Whoa! whoa! whoa! What a speech. Guy, me sef be proud Ohio State University Alumnus (proud Buckeye cheesy)-- matter of fact, I did my final High school senior year in the State of Ohio. Lived in Harlem, ATL, Orlando, Columbus Ohio, and San Leandro California cheesy, so there's nothing you can tell me about America -- spent 15 solid years in God's own country. You can beat your chest from today till tomorrow but that won't make your lies true about Igbo population strength in the U.S relative to Yorubas.

And if any ethnic group is an embarrassment to the Nigerian state, it is no doubt your kinsmen. No week passes without them being apprehended for drug-trafficking the world-over, so please save your sermon for Church on sunday morning.

6 Likes

Re: When Yorubas Travel We Dont Do Interstate, We Go International by oilykid(m): 12:46am On Sep 04, 2015
OkutaNla:

Guy, congrats to the igbo man. I am happy for him. But that isn't = Igbo > Yoruba in the U.S of A. Get it? cheesy
africanoutlookonline.com/index.php/component/content/article?id=2443:frontier-museums-igbo-village-opens-in-virginia-usa..
Another evidence of igbos being more influential in the USA

2 Likes

Re: When Yorubas Travel We Dont Do Interstate, We Go International by meforyou1(m): 12:48am On Sep 04, 2015
DICK4UCKPUSSY:

I guess wikipeadia is owned by a yoruba man..

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yoruba_American
You are an animal

2 Likes

Re: When Yorubas Travel We Dont Do Interstate, We Go International by DICK4UCKPUSSY: 12:51am On Sep 04, 2015
meforyou1:
You are an animal

Thank God an animal still have an iota of thinking faculity ..

But u and ur generations re first class ZOMBIES..!!!gringrin

1 Like

Re: When Yorubas Travel We Dont Do Interstate, We Go International by oilykid(m): 12:52am On Sep 04, 2015
OkutaNla:

Whoa! whoa! whoa! What a speech. Guy, me sef be proud Ohio State University Alumnus -- matter of fact, I did my final High school senior year in the State of Ohio. Lived in Harlem, ATL, Orlando, Columbus Ohio, and San Leandro California cheesy, so there's nothing you can tell me about America -- spent 15 solid years in God's own country. You can beat your chest from today till tomorrow but that won't make your lies true about Igbo population strength in the U.S relative to Yorubas.

And if any ethnic group is an embarrassment to the Nigerian state, it is no doubt your kinsmen. No week passes without them being apprehended for drug-trafficking the world-over, so please save your sermon for Church on sunday morning.
Another ground breaking feat by igbos in the Britain
www.nairaland.com/2535754/dr-ugo-okoli-first-african

6 Likes

Re: When Yorubas Travel We Dont Do Interstate, We Go International by Deltagiant: 12:52am On Sep 04, 2015
oilykid:
the highest ranking black officer in the USA army is an Igbo man
sunnewsonline.com/new/nigerian-colonel-obama-honoured-award/

Look at that genetically wired indomitable face of the IGBO loathed by cowards and admired by the progressives

Col. Edwin Njoku of the US Army

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: When Yorubas Travel We Dont Do Interstate, We Go International by brize(m): 12:53am On Sep 04, 2015
coolitempa:

What a mor0n.... cheesy.......what kind of delusions do you olodos suffer from
lol, i travel and see things, been to lagos, oyo and kano, seen things by myself, so when i tell you something just believe it, what of you, you only stay in your lazy zone at home and surf on the internet and also depend on punch and the nations newspaper for daily propaganda which you take as true, listen dear, experience they say is the best teacher, an igbo adage says that a traveler is wiser than a grey hair, so judging from both sides who actually has false belief?

6 Likes

Re: When Yorubas Travel We Dont Do Interstate, We Go International by OkutaNla: 12:54am On Sep 04, 2015
oilykid:
africanoutlookonline.com/index.php/component/content/article?id=2443:frontier-museums-igbo-village-opens-in-virginia-usa..

More influencial in what sense? ? Is it in sports? Entertainment, Education, or what exactly? Haven't you heard of a Yoruba Village, Oyotunji, located in Beaufort County, South Carolina? Even the prestigious Yale University offers "Yoruba Studies" -- Kai! We are mouthed. Google is your friend, bro cheesy

4 Likes

Re: When Yorubas Travel We Dont Do Interstate, We Go International by oilykid(m): 12:55am On Sep 04, 2015
OkutaNla:

Whoa! whoa! whoa! What a speech. Guy, me sef be proud Ohio State University Alumnus -- matter of fact, I did my final High school senior year in the State of Ohio. Lived in Harlem, ATL, Orlando, Columbus Ohio, and San Leandro California cheesy, so there's nothing you can tell me about America -- spent 15 solid years in God's own country. You can beat your chest from today till tomorrow but that won't make your lies true about Igbo population strength in the U.S relative to Yorubas.

quit the hate and tribalism bro, its not good
africanspotlight.com/2015/04/09/nigerian-woman-appointed-clinical-professor-of-law-at-harvard-law-school-photo/

5 Likes

Re: When Yorubas Travel We Dont Do Interstate, We Go International by DICK4UCKPUSSY: 12:55am On Sep 04, 2015
oilykid:

Tell us the population of igbos in USA .
As at 2000 yorubas have 1.8million in USA

This re the Notable Yoruba-Americans

Kareem Abdul-Jabbar

Femi Emiola

Hakeem Olajuwon

Angélique Kidjo

Brendon Ayanbadejo

Nas

Glenda Hatchett

Donald Faison

DeLisha Milton-Jones

Adewale Ogunleye

Safiya Songhai

Wale (rapper)

Kehinde Wiley

Rockmond Dunbar

Cassandra Wilson

Can u come up with the list of ur notable igbos in USA

2 Likes

Re: When Yorubas Travel We Dont Do Interstate, We Go International by oilykid(m): 12:57am On Sep 04, 2015
OkutaNla:

More influencial in what sense? ? Is it in sports? Entertainment, Education, or what exactly? Haven't you heard of a Yoruba Village, Oyotunji, located in Beaufort County, South Carolina? Even the prestigious Yale University offers "Yoruba Studies" -- Kai! We are mouthed. Google is your friend, bro cheesy
in everything bro, when it comes to the USA, igbos takes the lead

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Yorubas Travel We Dont Do Interstate, We Go International by coolitempa(f): 12:57am On Sep 04, 2015
meccuno:
not to be disrespectful to your. Tribe but the country in south america you are talking about is brazil.....the yorubas there were there as a result of slave trade not necessarily because the yorubas travel a lot.......I think the UK and ireland are the countries were the yorubas have a sizeable population compared to the igbos.....in SA, igbos are more,togo,cameroun,angola,ghana igbos are more than the yorubas........in the US, I doubt if the yourubas are more because texas has a very huge population of igbos.......igbos are in germany,china,taiwan,malaysia.....back in the days, igbos were headed in the direction of holland and belgium but I doubt if they still go there en mass.....they prefer asia particularly for business cause of cheap labour and production.......these are the ones I know.......maybe there are others.....but most importantly, igbos are the largest population second to the indigenous population of most states in Nigeria..........whether the yorubas feel theirs is the best is not the issue, but to the fact that right before the war and even after, igbos have always been people who move a lot...... Least I forget, igbos have a sizeable population in israel........I know a couple of dudes there.......I know the igbos brag which I see nothing wrong with that might be excessive at times, but when they say they travel more than the yorubas, its not about chest beating, its about facts....am not a tribal dude. And I don't need any insult. Just stated the obvious.....but if you as a yoruba person disapproves, we could start with Nigeria. From the first to the last states then when through, we go and check african states if not enough then we go international...........

Ehennnnnn....this is better...... cheesy....for the first time in a long time.....I actually read a truthful ibo....... kiss....I agree with all you have written but disagree with your inclusion of Ghana and Togo (Yoruba is spoken in parts of Togo) ........on America.......apart from Houston.......most others like NYC...DC....Atlanta etc have more Yorubas......... cheesy

Another thing to note is that Yorubas don't rate many of those other places you mentioned like Taiwan....Malaysia...etc...but .....I agree you are not a tribalised person as you are mostly honest.... cool

2 Likes

Re: When Yorubas Travel We Dont Do Interstate, We Go International by vicadex07(m): 12:58am On Sep 04, 2015
thank you my brother
totit:
Am glad this was brought to light, settled once and for all.

The op point is...?

Yoruba are all over the world as well.

Shekena grin
Re: When Yorubas Travel We Dont Do Interstate, We Go International by meforyou1(m): 12:59am On Sep 04, 2015
Last year, when I visited Brixton. As I just came out the train station by the bus stop, Yoruba boys were standing right there at night selling cocaine. And speaking Yoruba language. I called police immediately. Surprisingly, the following night, I still saw them there. And called police again.
That's why British police are looking for Yoruba interpreters. They all leave their villages in osogbo and go abroad and disgrace Nigeria

8 Likes

Re: When Yorubas Travel We Dont Do Interstate, We Go International by onenaira3: 12:59am On Sep 04, 2015
totit:

You need not these long episode, a stats will do, or rather complement you home-made figure grin

World most wanted Nigerians ( 9 yorubas and 2 Igbos)
http://www.nextwebsecurity.com/419MostWanted1.asp

FBI most wanted Nigerians since 2013 
http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/nigerian-fraudster-on-fbi-list/158178/

FBI most wanted Nigerians since 2008
https://www.nairaland.com/138739/18-most-wanted-nigerians-usa

FBI most wanted Nigerian (Tobechi Onwuhara is the second Igbo to make the list)

FBI most wanted still left to be caught
http://www.fbi.gov/wanted/cei/@@wanted-group-listing

out of all the list, there are two Nigerians left to be caught. One is urhobo, the other is yoruba but as you can see, the second one was assumed to speak "Yoruba" by FBI
http://www.fbi.gov/wanted/cei/olufemi-siffre/view
http://www.fbi.gov/wanted/cei/london-owhofasa-akpanoko/view

Out of all FBI most wanted, there have been 18 yorubas and two Igbos

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Yorubas Travel We Dont Do Interstate, We Go International by oilykid(m): 1:00am On Sep 04, 2015
meforyou1:
Last year, when I visited Brixton. As I just came out the train station by the bus stop, Yoruba boys were standing right there at night selling cocaine. And speaking Yoruba language. I called police immediately. Surprisingly, the following night, I still saw them there. And called police again.
That's why British police are looking for Yoruba interpreters. They all leave their villages in osogbo and go abroad and disgrace Nigeria
lol but I think that you are lying here
Re: When Yorubas Travel We Dont Do Interstate, We Go International by coolitempa(f): 1:01am On Sep 04, 2015
brize:
lol, i travel and see things, been to lagos, oyo and kano, seen things by myself, so when i tell you something just believe it, what of you, you only stay in your lazy zone at home and surf on the internet and also depend on punch and the nations newspaper for daily propaganda which you take as true, listen dear, experience they say is the best teacher, an igbo adage says that a traveler is wiser than a grey hair, so judging from both sides who actually has false belief?

Small boy....this is not your level.... cheesy
Re: When Yorubas Travel We Dont Do Interstate, We Go International by onenaira3: 1:01am On Sep 04, 2015
totit:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2460532/Hundreds-Nigerian-prisoners-sent-home-serve-sentence-deal-ease-pressure-UK-jails.html
Re: When Yorubas Travel We Dont Do Interstate, We Go International by meforyou1(m): 1:01am On Sep 04, 2015
DICK4UCKPUSSY:

Kareem Abdul-Jabbar

Femi Emiola

Hakeem Olajuwon

Angélique Kidjo

Brendon Ayanbadejo

Nas

Glenda Hatchett

Donald Faison

DeLisha Milton-Jones

Adewale Ogunleye

Safiya Songhai

Wale (rapper)

Kehinde Wiley

Rockmond Dunbar

Cassandra Wilson

none of those guys is a Nigerian. Not even a single one. State the names of their towns and villages in Nigeria

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Yorubas Travel We Dont Do Interstate, We Go International by totit: 1:04am On Sep 04, 2015
onenaira3:

World most wanted Nigerians ( 9 yorubas and 2 Igbos)
http://www.nextwebsecurity.com/419MostWanted1.asp

FBI most wanted Nigerians since 2013 
http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/nigerian-fraudster-on-fbi-list/158178/

FBI most wanted Nigerians since 2008
https://www.nairaland.com/138739/18-most-wanted-nigerians-usa

FBI most wanted Nigerian (Tobechi Onwuhara is the second Igbo to make the list)

FBI most wanted still left to be caught
http://www.fbi.gov/wanted/cei/@@wanted-group-listing

out of all the list, there are two Nigerians left to be caught. One is urhobo, the other is yoruba but as you can see, the second one was assumed to speak "Yoruba" by FBI
http://www.fbi.gov/wanted/cei/olufemi-siffre/view
http://www.fbi.gov/wanted/cei/london-owhofasa-akpanoko/view

Out of all FBI most wanted, there have been 18 yorubas and two Igbos 
Ohoo, I see now you accept that yoruba are indeed recides outside the shore of nigeria. Point 1 noted.

Now point 2 : am also happy that two ibos are on that list?

So, what are we here for, arguing over?

And please are yoruba the only tribe involve in crime? You know nah? Ibo are number one, Malaysia come to mind eh grin

2 Likes

Re: When Yorubas Travel We Dont Do Interstate, We Go International by DICK4UCKPUSSY: 1:05am On Sep 04, 2015
oilykid:
in everything bro, when it comes to the USA, igbos takes the lead

Yoruba population as at 2000 is 1.8 million
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yoruba_American
These re the notable yoruba american

Kareem Abdul-Jabbar

Femi Emiola

Hakeem Olajuwon

Angélique Kidjo

Brendon Ayanbadejo

Nas

Glenda Hatchett

Donald Faison

DeLisha Milton-Jones

Adewale Ogunleye

Safiya Songhai

Wale (rapper)

Kehinde Wiley

Rockmond Dunbar

Cassandra Wilson

This are the notable yoruba-Americans

Can you list out the notable igbo americans in USA to back ur claims

2 Likes

Re: When Yorubas Travel We Dont Do Interstate, We Go International by vicadex07(m): 1:05am On Sep 04, 2015
where was he when they were decimating biafra
Deltagiant:

Look at that genetically wired indomitable face of the IGBO loathed by cowards and admired by the progressives

Col. Edwin Njoku of the US Army

Re: When Yorubas Travel We Dont Do Interstate, We Go International by Deltagiant: 1:06am On Sep 04, 2015
DICK4UCKPUSSY:

Kareem Abdul-Jabbar

Femi Emiola

Hakeem Olajuwon

Angélique Kidjo

Brendon Ayanbadejo

Nas

Glenda Hatchett

Donald Faison

DeLisha Milton-Jones

Adewale Ogunleye

Safiya Songhai

Wale (rapper)

Kehinde Wiley

Rockmond Dunbar

Cassandra Wilson

Kareem Abdul Jabbar is an American of slave descent converted to Islam in the 80s

Anglique Kidjo is from Benin republic....rubbish, so,many in that infantile list

6 Likes

Re: When Yorubas Travel We Dont Do Interstate, We Go International by onenaira3: 1:06am On Sep 04, 2015
OkutaNla:

Whoa! whoa! whoa! What a speech. Guy, me sef be proud Ohio State University Alumnus (proud Buckeye cheesy)-- matter of fact, I did my final High school senior year in the State of Ohio. Lived in Harlem, ATL, Orlando, Columbus Ohio, and San Leandro California cheesy, so there's nothing you can tell me about America -- spent 15 solid years in God's own country. You can beat your chest from today till tomorrow but that won't make your lies true about Igbo population strength in the U.S relative to Yorubas.

I live and still currently live in USA, therefore I know wtf is going on in USA more so than you. Your people are a f2king disgrace. Few years ago in NY, the largest 419 ring ever discovered was busted over there and in it over 22 of the members of the ring were Nigeria, guess who those entire 22 ppl were? You people are f2king embarrassment and a thorn in the rest of our backs.

8 Likes

Re: When Yorubas Travel We Dont Do Interstate, We Go International by OkutaNla: 1:06am On Sep 04, 2015
oilykid:
quit the hate and tribalism bro, its not good
africanspotlight.com/2015/04/09/nigerian-woman-appointed-clinical-professor-of-law-at-harvard-law-school-photo/

Lol. Guy, have you also heard about John Dabiri? He's a 35yr old Dean and Professor at the prestigious California Institute of Technology (CalTech) --https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Dabiri ? But seriously dude, this isn't about hating. It's about setting the records straight. In any case, I'm happy for those Igbo achievers and their achievements. Hope you are happy now?

1 Like

Re: When Yorubas Travel We Dont Do Interstate, We Go International by Deltagiant: 1:07am On Sep 04, 2015
vicadex07:
where was he when they were decimating biafra

Who decimated Biafra...start with that first

You know quite well a Yoruba can't get that far in a land where soldiering is by merit

6 Likes

Re: When Yorubas Travel We Dont Do Interstate, We Go International by meforyou1(m): 1:07am On Sep 04, 2015
oilykid:
lol but I think that you are lying here
No. Lie for where? Ask whoever lives in Brixton., London. I was walking towards the bus and one shouted to the other, called his name, whether Olu or so, can't remember., spoke Yoruba to him. One giant thug. And the guy approached me and asked if I wanted coke. If I had gun, I would have shot him. They were standing there at night selling cocaine.

6 Likes

Re: When Yorubas Travel We Dont Do Interstate, We Go International by totoisgud(m): 1:07am On Sep 04, 2015
DICK4UCKPUSSY:
This are
Notable Yoruba-Americans

Kareem Abdul-Jabbar

Femi Emiola

Hakeem Olajuwon

Angélique Kidjo

Brendon Ayanbadejo

Nas

Glenda Hatchett

Donald Faison

DeLisha Milton-Jones

Adewale Ogunleye

Safiya Songhai

Wale (rapper)

Kehinde Wiley

Rockmond Dunbar

Cassandra Wilson

Can the chest beaters from erosion ravaged land of Biafra list out the notable igbo americans in U.S.A..?

Didn't c yr name in d list. Wot exactly r u proud of?

4 Likes

Re: When Yorubas Travel We Dont Do Interstate, We Go International by totit: 1:07am On Sep 04, 2015
onenaira3:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2460532/Hundreds-Nigerian-prisoners-sent-home-serve-sentence-deal-ease-pressure-UK-jails.html

This has been resolved/analysed in my latter post.

By the way, did you notice what you article states? "Hundreds of nigerian

Thank u cheesy

2 Likes

Re: When Yorubas Travel We Dont Do Interstate, We Go International by DICK4UCKPUSSY: 1:09am On Sep 04, 2015
totoisgud:

Didn't c yr name in d list. Wot exactly r u proud of?

Jamb question..?

2 Likes

Re: When Yorubas Travel We Dont Do Interstate, We Go International by meforyou1(m): 1:11am On Sep 04, 2015
totit:

Ohoo, I see now you accept that yoruba are indeed recides outside the shore of nigeria. Point 1 noted.

Now point 2 : am also happy that two ibos are on that list?

So, what are we here for, arguing over?

And please are yoruba the only tribe involve in crime? You know nah? Ibo are number one, Malaysia come to mind eh grin
We are talking of wanted criminals any you are thanking God Yoruba resides outside Nigeria. Reside outside doing what? Credit card frauds

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Public Procurement Amendment Bill Passed By Senate / Shettima Awaits Arrival Of President Buhari In Maiduguri: Pics / Ekiti 2018: Card Reader Fails To Read Eleka’s PVC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.