Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,290 members, 7,836,276 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:53 AM

I Love My Wife, But She Brings Me Bad Luck: Read, Think Before Judging - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Love My Wife, But She Brings Me Bad Luck: Read, Think Before Judging (22211 Views)

My Encountered With A Girl Who Bring Me Bad Luck When She Is Angry / Think Before You Send Your Kids Abroad / Pls Advice I Love My Wife But Something Is Happening (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Love My Wife, But She Brings Me Bad Luck: Read, Think Before Judging by EshuKemi: 3:18pm On Apr 05, 2009
To Spikedcylinder

showbobo:

Are you this stupid or just making a special effort lately angry angry . . . . . grin

@Poster

Maybe you need to be closer to God. . . . .

Honestly this has to be the best reply ever on nairaland. Kudos to the poster! Lovely post! grin
Re: I Love My Wife, But She Brings Me Bad Luck: Read, Think Before Judging by spikedcylinder: 9:42pm On Apr 05, 2009
if he had no talent, the entertainment industry wouldn't have allowed him in before he met his wife and after he separated from his wife

Allowed him in to pay him 17k? undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: I Love My Wife, But She Brings Me Bad Luck: Read, Think Before Judging by amebono13: 5:15am On Apr 06, 2009
spikedcylinder:

Allowed him in to pay him 17k? undecided undecided undecided undecided

everybody must not earn millions to be a star,he was comfortable with what he got,that should be the most important thingy here and not how low or high it is
Re: I Love My Wife, But She Brings Me Bad Luck: Read, Think Before Judging by xpagnol: 6:19am On Apr 06, 2009
the bible did confirm that many wives of solomon and david did come with strange gods of their land,
you mean u went to a strange land, met a woman and in just two months time you proposed and married
without properly askinng god if she is really your missing rib? marriage is never a casual affair and will never be.
you just have to know that u are not the first person experiencing this kinda of thing.

things you must need to do
, go closer to God almighty and ask him for forgiveness cos you married against his principle. remember david and solomon
, go and meet your wife and talk sense into her and make her understand that you both still have longer way to go
so she could layoff all her unneccessary things in her life
, try your best to prove that your are the man of th house and never leave you house for you inlaws cause they will forever call you a weakling.
, ask god to give you grace to bear thios turbulent situation of your life, cause everybody has his.
Re: I Love My Wife, But She Brings Me Bad Luck: Read, Think Before Judging by spikedcylinder: 6:38am On Apr 06, 2009
amebo no1.:

everybody must not earn millions to be a star,he was comfortable with what he got,that should be the most important thingy here and not how low or high it is

Ok. I totally agree with you.
Just let me know how it feels when your husband runs to his family members to announce that you bring him bad luck. It'll sure be very nice to ask him to "seek the face of God" afterwards. smiley
Re: I Love My Wife, But She Brings Me Bad Luck: Read, Think Before Judging by amebono13: 2:11pm On Apr 06, 2009
Ok. I totally agree with you.
Just let me know how it feels when your husband runs to his family members to announce that you bring him bad luck. It'll sure be very nice to ask him to "seek the face of God" afterwards

first off, the thread is about someone who needs help and not about my husband or his family members

second off, the poster has not stated  on this thread that he's gone to his family members to tell them the kinda bad luck his wife has brought upon him(if he has show me,i stand to be corrected)

third off,if my husband was making it very well before he met me,and then lost almost everything,immediately he married me,and then gained back a lot of things when we started living separately then i sure would go for a serious deliverance ,cos yes i have a problem

Fourth off, if he goes to his family and tells them , then yea they have every right to believe him,cos he was doing very well even before he met me

i Would not run away or try to cover up for some nonsense like u r trying to do here,yes his wife is bringing him bad luck,and yes alot of women bring badluck to their men.

who else will i turn to or will we turn to if not God,that i am like a hinderance to my hubbys progress in life is enough for me to beg him for us to move closer to God if he so wants to continue with the marriage

Now take dis honest advice from me spikey: stop trying to be smart or intelligent,cos it really does not fit you
Re: I Love My Wife, But She Brings Me Bad Luck: Read, Think Before Judging by spikedcylinder: 2:44pm On Apr 06, 2009
amebo no1.:

Now take dis honest advice from me spikey: stop trying to be smart or intelligent,cos it really does not fit you

LOL!
I had to delete all the gibberish you posted up there because this is the part that caught my attention! You are a laugh! Because you do not comprehend basic language doesn't make it my problem you know? I don't even know what this has to do with my intelligence or lack of it. undecided undecided

A man comes here to accuse his wife of bringing him bad luck, instead of addressing the issue at the genesis (that he should seek a career change or do something else to make money), you as a married woman are advicing him to seek the face of God i.e pray that God should cure her of her demonism perhaps? . undecided undecided undecided
Darn shame. undecided
Re: I Love My Wife, But She Brings Me Bad Luck: Read, Think Before Judging by amebono13: 3:08pm On Apr 06, 2009
@spike

you know when someone said you did not read the topic well,i did not agree with him,until i read this, tell a man to look for another job,or tell him to draw closer to God which is better off?go get a job and thenn fall again when the wife moves in or draw closer to God for God to show him the right path to follow?seriously u r dumb,no offence but its the truth,u see when people that have been in the system here post,people with no brains shouldnt reply,cos there r a good as worthless

As a married woman yes marriages will always face trials and temptations and thats why i said he should move closer to God,who should i tell to move closer to?you and ur dumb self or the devil?seriously speaking i used to think u had smthing going on upstairs,how wrong i was, tell him to go look for another job?how will he progress in life if he isnt close to God?how do we all progress if we are not close to God?spikey i dont think u r mentally ok

seriously i wonder what doyin13 saw in u in the first place,since we r talking about partners i might as well talk about yours you know,im sure if doyin13 comes to nairaland and opens a thread or better still goes to his family and tells them that ever since he started dating spikedcylinder hes gone from eating on the table to eating on d floor,u need not tell me your answer,im sure you will tell him to go look for another job,i might be wrong you know,but just leave your answer here,when im bored i will come check it out
Re: I Love My Wife, But She Brings Me Bad Luck: Read, Think Before Judging by ilaugh1: 3:11pm On Apr 06, 2009
Poster - u are a goon.
Re: I Love My Wife, But She Brings Me Bad Luck: Read, Think Before Judging by spikedcylinder: 3:18pm On Apr 06, 2009
amebo no1.:

@spike
you know when someone said you did not read the topic well,i did not agree with him,until i read this, tell a man to look for another job,or tell him to draw closer to God which is better off?go get a job and thenn fall again when the wife moves in or draw closer to God for God to show him the right path to follow?seriously u r dumb,no offence but its the truth,u see when people that have been in the system here post,people with no brains shouldnt reply,cos there r a good as worthless

As a married woman yes marriages will always face trials and temptations and thats why i said he should move closer to God,who should i tell to move closer to?you and ur dumb self or the devil?seriously speaking i used to think u had smthing going on upstairs,how wrong i was, tell him to go look for another job?how will he progress in life if he isnt close to God?how do we all progress if we are not close to God?spikey i dont think u r mentally ok

seriously i wonder what doyin13 saw in u in the first place,since we r talking about partners i might as well talk about yours you know,im sure if doyin13 comes to nairaland and opens a thread or better still goes to his family and tells them that ever since he started dating spikedcylinder hes gone from eating on the table to eating on d floor,u need not tell me your answer,im sure you will tell him to go look for another job,i might be wrong you know,but just leave your answer here,when im bored i will come  check it out

Lol!
I no know say e pain you reach like that. You're dumb, you're this, you're that. Does it ever end with you? Same old hormone enraged posts that never make sense all the damn time undecided

Marriages have their trials and temptations, yes but I suppose those are usually the ones caused by conflict, not by an unsuccessful limp who calls his wife a demon. I'm sure it'll be difficult getting you to think outside the box but you must try. undecided

I posted a response which naturally, you as a female (and a married one!) should reckon with but of course, one must  trust you to jump on the "I must diss" bandwagon. Pathetic, really. undecided

When you people finish with your YIM rumours, you can come back to me for authentic gist. cool
Re: I Love My Wife, But She Brings Me Bad Luck: Read, Think Before Judging by amebono13: 3:27pm On Apr 06, 2009
lolololol oh so because you are a female i should jump and follow you abi,even when your post makes no sense?i can see you need fans or berra still supporters club grin na my post u sabi reply to,when fuckwhatever and showbobo dey yab you,u ran back into your shell like d little girl you r already

sheesh already spikey,i dont do rumours  kissgrin grin abeg answer my question jare,how will you feel if doyin wants to dump you for another woman cos you bring him bad luck grin

dey use yim runour dey cover the tori,alot of us know the truth already grin grin grin
Re: I Love My Wife, But She Brings Me Bad Luck: Read, Think Before Judging by spikedcylinder: 3:36pm On Apr 06, 2009
amebo no1.:

lolololol oh so because you are a female i should jump and follow you abi,even when your post makes no sense?i can see you need fans or berra still supporters club grin na my post u sabi reply to,when fuckwhatever and showbobo dey yab you,u ran back into your shell like d little girl you r already

sheesh already spikey,i dont do rumours  kissgrin grin abeg answer my question jare,how will you feel if doyin wants to dump you for another woman cos you bring him bad luck grin

dey use yim runour dey cover the tori,alot of us know the truth already grin grin grin

No, because you are female and married, you should empathise with his wife and try and put yourself in her shoes. I'm not married, why should I need your support? Plus, its a well known fact that Adam Brody/F,uck you etc is a troll and I don't waste my time on those. Thats why I responded to showbobo and you, I know you are real users not some wimp relying on pseudo identities to pass across points. wink

Ah! Seems you are more interested in gist. There are other ways now, yim is always available and I will give you the true story. Not all this k-legged simulation you are doing here.
Re: I Love My Wife, But She Brings Me Bad Luck: Read, Think Before Judging by amebono13: 3:50pm On Apr 06, 2009
someone will think amebo told d dude to leave his wife,spikey i think you need to go back and read my reply,they both need God,jeeeez when a family faces temptations like this who do they fall back on if not God undecided like honestly you need to get things str8 first b4 jumping into conclusion,draw closer to God was my reply, the problem might be from the man or from the woman and dat why i said draw closer to God,if the woman brings such ill luck to the man like he said,then they both need God to clear the situation for them

Go get another job undecided and what if the problem persists,he will also go look for another one abi?

sighs

as for the gist,i would have considered your offer,but sorry i dont do YIMs grin
Re: I Love My Wife, But She Brings Me Bad Luck: Read, Think Before Judging by spikedcylinder: 4:00pm On Apr 06, 2009
amebo no1.:

someone will think amebo told d dude to leave his wife,spikey i think you need to go back and read my reply,they both need God,jeeeez when a family faces temptations like this who do they fall back on if not God undecided like honestly you need to get things str8 first b4 jumping into conclusion,draw closer to God was my reply, the problem might be from the man or from the woman and dat why i said draw closer to God,if the woman brings such ill luck to the man like he said,then they both need God to clear the situation for them

Go get another job undecided and what if the problem persists,he will also go look for another one abi?

sighs

as for the gist,i would have considered your offer,but sorry i dont do YIMs grin

You made a response to me on this thread which I quoted, all others are secondary. Did you bother to visualise the implication of my own reply? undecided

The issue is, NO ONE BRINGS BAD LUCK TO ANYBODY. Your output is a consequence of your deeds/actions. If you're hardworking and keep at it, you'll reap the rewards, if you're lazy and have no foresight, you'll reap the rewards. The guy is going about earning 17k per month and blaming his wife for that? Why not look elsewhere? If the problem exists, he should keep working hard and pray with his wife instead of ostracizing her and calling her a demon. That was my original point.

Someone said on this thread that he needs to talk some sense into his wife. Like, wtf?!?!?! If we are addressing the issue of her misuse of their matrimonial home et al, different story but he's accusing the mother of his child for demonism? Its beyond me. undecided

All these juju loving/believing people sef. undecided

You don't do YIM yet you insinuate you know me and my love life. Go back to your sources and edit. undecided
Re: I Love My Wife, But She Brings Me Bad Luck: Read, Think Before Judging by emiemi(f): 5:20pm On Apr 06, 2009
O ga o
Spikedcylinder and amebo have taken it all personal. What kind of
advice are you relaying to the poster? I think you need to come bak
on track cos you have both gone OFF.

@poster
hope you have gotten good contributions so far? Pick the ones that
are practicable and start addressing them immediately.
Get your wife something to do too (an idle mind is the devil's workshop
they say). Let her also share some repsonsibilities.
Re: I Love My Wife, But She Brings Me Bad Luck: Read, Think Before Judging by agabaI23(m): 5:45pm On Apr 06, 2009
Poster

1. I think you got married out of sentiment and that is what you suffering from whatever the motive may be.
2. As a result you were not ready for marriage
3. You should have known that , that you can feed yourself and have a girlfriend is different from having a woman (wife) and a baby under your roof
4. In africa, I think it also means more than that.
You are to blame for most of your problem.

However, the lady is to blame for her behaviour which probably drove away your contacts in one way. but in a nother way, you may not blame her because she thought that the money you used to spend before you got married is still there but you now spend it on your girl friends. Situation changed without her knowledge and she has no option than to scare aware her 'rivals'.

Work harder and face the problems of marriage. Running will not solve it for you.

But bro, N17K too small ooooo grin
cylinder no be so? wink
Re: I Love My Wife, But She Brings Me Bad Luck: Read, Think Before Judging by Sweetsoul(m): 3:32pm On Apr 07, 2009
I shall be telling this a deep sigh…

When you grow up to be a bachelor; you know quite well that you are alone; you find a job, maybe as your profession demands. Generally, you begin to make money, things start to arrive in mass, and shopping begins… Having money to burn, you go to places where other young people just like you hang out, you meet people, you date and somehow you get married. Life is wonderful now; you are blessed with a child the happy bundle arrive “good and great news with responsibilities” your have forgotten “the demand for cash is enormous”. After you’ve been through all aforementioned and the one you can things of, you are still wondering where all the money went.

You could not even thing of something else than “She Brings Me Bad Luck”

Com’n brother stop it…

You will agree with me that the bible state something about a wife being a blessing. Like Noah69 said; she's not bringing you any kind of luck, good or bad.  “The way I see it is that when she is around, things or situation changes and difficulties arise.”

Base on you statement here; your thinking is taking you where you do not belong… you is more serious than you situation.

Have you considered that there's only ONE thing you really need to do and everything else would fall in line and you would see the change take place.  I know it sounds too simple, but that ONE thing you need to change is - your thinking! The Bible says AS A MAN THINKETH so is he, "just completely alter your thoughts, and you will be astonished at the rapid transformation it will effect in the material conditions of you life."

I know I’m not married, and I might be talking too much or out of sense.

But please, get your wife and kid back home they are yours and nothing can change that.

Please, don’t let her always be in the kitchen; as you are working she should be doing something Emiemi is right. your wife needs a job or biz of her own “Two incomes are bliss”.

Generally written, you need GOD now more that ever before and do not forget him after HE has elucidate your situation.

Re: I Love My Wife, But She Brings Me Bad Luck: Read, Think Before Judging by Iranoladun(f): 10:58pm On Apr 07, 2009
@poster You need to work on your attitude; remember it takes 2 to tango. Change your attitude towards your wife, towards your business associates to positive, try to reach out to professional colleagues who can get you roles/jobs, network within your industry, think of alternative means of making extra cash(legitimate), try to convince your wife on d need for her to get a job. As for your in_laws living in your house; it is your house & if you cann't stand them ask them to leave above all be more prayerful.
Re: I Love My Wife, But She Brings Me Bad Luck: Read, Think Before Judging by spikedcylinder: 10:14am On Apr 08, 2009
agabaI23:

But bro, N17K too small ooooo grin
cylinder no be so? wink

Of course it is. Unfortunately, McDiabolic here thinks thats the height of his "career". undecided
Re: I Love My Wife, But She Brings Me Bad Luck: Read, Think Before Judging by sucessful1: 10:00pm On Apr 08, 2009
@poster

have u considered changing ur name,it mite be the thing causing bad luck 2 u.on a serious note,there ain't such thing as bad luck,things only happen by chance,so keep on trying ,some day u'll find urself @ d rite place @ d rite time.
Re: I Love My Wife, But She Brings Me Bad Luck: Read, Think Before Judging by Leilah(f): 8:12pm On Apr 09, 2009
I dont think women are paranoid for no reason now.
Re: I Love My Wife, But She Brings Me Bad Luck: Read, Think Before Judging by chinesedoll(f): 10:17am On May 14, 2009
CRAP

Ur wife brings u bad luck
have u checked urself undecided undecided
Re: I Love My Wife, But She Brings Me Bad Luck: Read, Think Before Judging by ferdela: 2:43pm On May 21, 2009
sad

To you guys who are so mean spirited, be u a lady or a a guy i pray dat may troubles neva come your way amen.

@cylinder To you who calls ur self cylinder wot sort of lousy name is dat ur tenses are not right and your grammer is terrible. I don't you know if you no wot marrital woes are like if you do u won't be this nasty. my advise to you is before you talk or make comments tink properly, reason it out and for crying out loud always put your self in the persons shoes.

@poster, this is a really sad story, you know in marriage no one can give you the best advise, but you have to know what you want. I believe that the problem is basically immaturity and lack of understanding and just maybe love lost. The foundation of this marriage is not also rite. When the foundation is weak the whole will not be strong. Why not you try and mend the foundation. try to restore love trust and und derstanding back into your relationship. I know it may be difficult but you remember when you were dating was it like this?. call up your wife tell her you want to take out for dinner or something and then just the both of you talk over your issues and pls you are a man don't allow her family to take over your home. Now that you have a new appartment ask her to come back and make things work, You have a son togehter, try and make it work and thank God you even said you love her. It is a wrong orrientation that she brings you bad luck. And both of you really need God's guidiance. QUOTE: HE WHO FINDS A WIFE FINDS A GOOD THING AND OBTAINS FAVOUR. Try and obtain that favour from the mist Dvine by solving your problems try and also understand your wife the problem may not all be hers also look at yourself to know if you are over reacting. I wish you the best of luck in this most difficult time of your life.
Re: I Love My Wife, But She Brings Me Bad Luck: Read, Think Before Judging by thimbook2(m): 6:34pm On Sep 15, 2009
@noah69 & xpagnol
great posts, God bless your hearts
These thangs really do need a bit of balance here and there

@spikey
cool off, ma
every conversation shouldn't always end in a joust, be a chum and flow. some of these posts are sent in by guys with real issues, tears and fears, May your own way be smooth too and may you not need desperate counsels to sensitive issues like these here,
y'know, life can be such a rubber ball atimes, u never know where it'd hit on the rebound, ciao!
Re: I Love My Wife, But She Brings Me Bad Luck: Read, Think Before Judging by Ceily(f): 8:29am On Sep 16, 2009
Why don't you force your wife and your children to come to Nigeria and live with you and behave like a resposible family does? You are the head of your familiy and you have a family. You should take care that everything is alright. I am quite flabbergasted about this strange habit in Africa to live separately from wife and children. You should stay together.

Regards,
Ceily
Re: I Love My Wife, But She Brings Me Bad Luck: Read, Think Before Judging by kalmebad(f): 2:12pm On Sep 16, 2009
People should try and read in btween lines

The guy never said his take home is 17k but only got that job of 17k after a long period of no contracts as regards the wifey character towards client, offcourse 17k was so handy as at the time it came, so lets not chase shadows, and what are we saying? there are graduates that still earns that uptill today, so can that be news??

@poster

I can only tell you that "A FAMILY THAT PRAYS TOGETHER, STAYS TOGETHER""
If you had both gone to God in prayer when all this problem started, it would have been a problem solved. Prayers changes situations.

Not sounding religous,but there is power in praying, Goodluck as God gives u the wisdom to handle your problem.

But heyyyyyyyyyyy, why would the mother inlaw come to take the daughter away??wondering what kind of mother and daughter both are.

@spikey
Jus believe me, some people go with luck and can make a turn around point in ur life either negatively or positively, thats why its good we pray before any step we choose to take in life.and beside the poster never used the word Demon if i may recall well.
Re: I Love My Wife, But She Brings Me Bad Luck: Read, Think Before Judging by spoilt(f): 6:27pm On Sep 16, 2009
Its not badluck per say, you are only being suffocated. shocked

Her whole family moved in with you? WTF?!
Re: I Love My Wife, But She Brings Me Bad Luck: Read, Think Before Judging by Izyboro: 2:46pm On Sep 18, 2009
Guy am most sorry for what you are going through. However you should not cast all the blame on her cos you never go through the period of courtship to know more about her, two month was not enough. Nevertheless I think the best thing to do now is to seek the face of God in prayer, Because He says in his word that he that finded a wife finded a good thing,so I not sure that it your wife. He is a loving father who will not watch is children sufering. An He also says in is word that while will were yet sleeping that the devil came and plant this weed(disapportment back luck etc).
Finally I could like to say that you should call on him that he will answer you. An remember that you and your wife are ONE.
AS A MAN THINK SO IS HIM.
Stop negative thinking.
Thanks and have a blissful mirage
Re: I Love My Wife, But She Brings Me Bad Luck: Read, Think Before Judging by Eaglebabe: 5:16pm On Jan 08, 2010
This is serious.
Re: I Love My Wife, But She Brings Me Bad Luck: Read, Think Before Judging by ubiaa5(f): 10:10pm On Jan 08, 2010
Eaglebabe y do you keep digging up old threads only to drop one liners. undecided
Re: I Love My Wife, But She Brings Me Bad Luck: Read, Think Before Judging by MCLOVIN: 9:19pm On Jan 09, 2010
I was told in church, (mfm) that when someone believes that their spouse is the source of bad luck, it means there could be a 'spiritual spouse' involved. You both may need some sort of deliverance. Best of luck.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Hurt My Mom Badly, How Do I Pacify Her? / I Don't Trust Her Anymore / Changes You Noticed In Your Spouse After Marriage!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.