Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,243 members, 7,818,827 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:07 AM

Women,Their Real Men And Their Freedom - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Women,Their Real Men And Their Freedom (1622 Views)

10 things that turn real men off in a lady at first glance. / Some Phrases Guys Says To Ladies And Their Real Meaning / Romancelancers Whose Monikers Correlate With Their Real Names (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Women,Their Real Men And Their Freedom by agabaI23(m): 3:47pm On Apr 03, 2009
Going through nairaland, one would be greeted by comments like

"Nigerian men are suppressive! they want to subdue their women"
"Nigerian men are uncivilized they want to be the head and brutalize women"
etc
Then again one will see
"I want my man to be a real man, who says what he wants and stands by it."
"I do not want another woman to live with"
"I want a strong man who is bold and bla bla"

few yards away it will be
"No man is gonna boss it over me" probably from the same woman
The man is not the head of the house

"We are equal".

"I should determine what happens in the house".
What do women really want? Are they not confused about what they need?
Re: Women,Their Real Men And Their Freedom by webpro(m): 3:50pm On Apr 03, 2009
:-x :-x :-x :-x :-x
Re: Women,Their Real Men And Their Freedom by vanderjo(m): 3:54pm On Apr 03, 2009
@poster,
I keep saying it,our women hardly know what they want,just very few,know what they want like topup i count on here.
Re: Women,Their Real Men And Their Freedom by agabaI23(m): 3:57pm On Apr 03, 2009
webpro:

:-x :-x :-x :-x :-x
wetin now
van der jo:

@poster,
I keep saying it,our women hardly know what they want,just very few,know what they want like topup i count on here.
It is a kinda paradox to me.
Re: Women,Their Real Men And Their Freedom by vanderjo(m): 4:06pm On Apr 03, 2009
shouldn't be man,
Its just so bad that you can help but live with it.
But for me,i do not lower my standard cuz of them,still believe that specail one will be out there.
Re: Women,Their Real Men And Their Freedom by agabaI23(m): 4:14pm On Apr 03, 2009
van der jo:

shouldn't be man,
Its just so bad that you can help but live with it.
But for me,i do not lower my standard cuz of them,still believe that specail one will be out there.
Yea just talking man. You do not need to lower your standard for whatever reason. Whoever fits you will get fixed.

I am still waiting for the women to say something grin
Better from the horses mouth abi?
Re: Women,Their Real Men And Their Freedom by agabaI23(m): 5:56pm On Apr 03, 2009
I can't believe that no woman has replied this thread.
grin grin grin grin
On a more serious note, I want to know ladies opinion on this.
Re: Women,Their Real Men And Their Freedom by Isuata: 5:58pm On Apr 03, 2009
its sooooooooo funny cos dats ow dey actually are real life

un-decided but dats not the word they re codedly selfish(if yu rily scrutinize)
they want it all and yet they know it aint possible but yet dey want it all

yu gotta luv em though(the not-so twisted ones i min)
Re: Women,Their Real Men And Their Freedom by agabaI23(m): 6:03pm On Apr 03, 2009
Yea some of them are really sweet! But majority . . . . haba!

According to actor who had to build his muscle in order to play his role ,they say 'I do not want too much muscle in a man'. But when you use it to deal with a bad guy, you become their hero grin
Re: Women,Their Real Men And Their Freedom by CrazyMan(m): 6:12pm On Apr 03, 2009
Why the boiling temperature; everyone is entitled to his/her own opinions on Nairaalnd. So don’t take what females say on this forum too seriously; most of them make sentences just for the fun of it, they don’t really mean it.

If Nigerian men are all those blab la bla you wrote there; then what makes them (Women) cry for us, what makes them, cherish us more than gold and silver, what makes them go months and months without food because of us?

My dear, a Nigerian girl can’t survive 2 seconds if all the men in this country decide to migrate.

So Ignore whatever you here on Nairaland.
Re: Women,Their Real Men And Their Freedom by Tgirl4real(f): 6:18pm On Apr 03, 2009
The same disease plaquing the women on this forum also plaque the men just that the women have it in a larger dose
Re: Women,Their Real Men And Their Freedom by agabaI23(m): 6:20pm On Apr 03, 2009
Tgirl4real:

The same disease plaquing the women on this forum also plaque the men just that the women have it in a larger dose
Can you explain the disease and how it relates to men?

At least you agree there is some confusion somewhere grin
Re: Women,Their Real Men And Their Freedom by Nobody: 6:21pm On Apr 03, 2009
Havent you heard that women dont know what they want?
Re: Women,Their Real Men And Their Freedom by agabaI23(m): 6:23pm On Apr 03, 2009
@david
Sigmond said it ages ago and I have seen it playing itself out here.
Re: Women,Their Real Men And Their Freedom by CrazyMan(m): 6:32pm On Apr 03, 2009
Let me explain a little more; women are like little babies; they’re so tender and delicate, you admire them at first sight; but the sad part of the story is that they have very little ownership of their will.

They can make a promise one second and change their mind the next second; I’d rather say, they’re the best magicians I’ve ever come across.

Women hmmm
Re: Women,Their Real Men And Their Freedom by Tgirl4real(f): 6:54pm On Apr 03, 2009
@ agaba,

Have u visited the family section lately? My wife this my hubby that. Even here in Romance section, we see so many threads created by you guys which makes it obvious that you sometime don't know what u want.

1 Like

Re: Women,Their Real Men And Their Freedom by Isuata: 6:57pm On Apr 03, 2009
czar! oba ni e-simply put
crazykid:

Let me explain a little more; women are like little babies; they’re so tender and delicate, you admire them at first sight; but the sad part of the story is that they have very little ownership of their will.

They can make a promise one second and change their mind the next second; I’d rather say, they’re the best magicians I’ve ever come across.

Women hmmm
Re: Women,Their Real Men And Their Freedom by yme1(f): 6:59pm On Apr 03, 2009
@POSTER
Hell yeah most women know what they want now the question is does most men know what they want?
Re: Women,Their Real Men And Their Freedom by Tgirl4real(f): 7:10pm On Apr 03, 2009
I know what I want in a man. When I see it, I know it.
Re: Women,Their Real Men And Their Freedom by yme1(f): 7:13pm On Apr 03, 2009
yeah that is true i know what i want in a man too

lol
Re: Women,Their Real Men And Their Freedom by MaiSuya(m): 7:24pm On Apr 03, 2009
Tgirl4real:

TEE HEE HEE!!!!
Re: Women,Their Real Men And Their Freedom by Hauwa1: 8:04pm On Apr 03, 2009
ummmm cool cool
Re: Women,Their Real Men And Their Freedom by yme1(f): 8:08pm On Apr 03, 2009
more comment *Guys* were are you all
Re: Women,Their Real Men And Their Freedom by iice(f): 8:09pm On Apr 03, 2009
People in general don't know what they want, however women take the cake.
Re: Women,Their Real Men And Their Freedom by yme1(f): 8:21pm On Apr 03, 2009
seems like the females are making true confession

lol
Re: Women,Their Real Men And Their Freedom by CrazyMan(m): 8:22pm On Apr 03, 2009
Yea true confession
Re: Women,Their Real Men And Their Freedom by iice(f): 8:23pm On Apr 03, 2009
It's not a confession.  
Re: Women,Their Real Men And Their Freedom by sistawoman: 8:29pm On Apr 03, 2009
Does your husband have to “boss” you to get his point across?  No he does not.  Can’t I ask that my husband treat me like an intelligent human with respect?  Who wants to be married to a man that wants respect by force?  Don’t you understand you can attract more bees with honey than with vinegar?

A husband that understands how to speak to his woman, how to get her to understand him and cater to him is a man indeed.  I don’t think/cant recall ever reading from any woman here that the man is not the head of the house.

Women simply want to be treated with respect.  We want our voice to be heard and considered. We want our value to be recognized. 

We were not put here to simply cook, clean, bear children and be sex slaves for our husbands.  You would not want anyone to treat your mom like that (at least some of yall) so don’t treat us like that.

A man can still be a man and not disrespect or subjugate his wife.

Is that too much to ask for?

Must you strip us of our individually and be complete “yes sir” women?
Re: Women,Their Real Men And Their Freedom by spikedcylinder: 8:32pm On Apr 03, 2009
I don't want anything. undecided
Re: Women,Their Real Men And Their Freedom by yme1(f): 8:37pm On Apr 03, 2009
@ spikedcylinder

are you sure of that, i mean why wont you want anything??
Re: Women,Their Real Men And Their Freedom by Nobody: 10:02pm On Apr 03, 2009
sistawoman:

Does your husband have to “boss” you to get his point across? No he does not. Can’t I ask that my husband treat me like an intelligent human with respect? Who wants to be married to a man that wants respect by force? Don’t you understand you can attract more bees with honey than with vinegar?
A husband that understands how to speak to his woman, how to get her to understand him and cater to him is a man indeed. I don’t think/cant recall ever reading from any woman here that the man is not the head of the house.

Women simply want to be treated with respect. We want our voice to be heard and considered. We want our value to be recognized.

We were not put here to simply cook, clean, bear children and be sex slaves for our husbands. You would not want anyone to treat your mom like that (at least some of yall) so don’t treat us like that.

A man can still be a man and not disrespect or subjugate his wife.

Is that too much to ask for?

Must you strip us of our individually and be complete “yes sir” women?

" cool cool cool cool

@topic
*Rolls eyes*
Re: Women,Their Real Men And Their Freedom by Nobody: 10:08pm On Apr 03, 2009
Poster, you forgot:

Nigerian men don't know romance

Nigerian men are not romantic

Nigerian Men and Their War Against Deodorant

Nigerian men and winking

Nigerian men, what's up with the skinny Jeans

Nigerian men don't know fashion

Nigerian men and stank breath

Nigerian men and baby mamas

Why are Nigerian men so promiscuous

Why are most Nigerian men ugly.

NOTE: THIS WERE TITLES OF PREVIOUS THREADS. GLAD TO HELP YOU. wink

(1) (2) (Reply)

Wedding Souvenirs-ideas Anyone? / Playing 'Hard-To-Get'. Guys, What Do You Think? / 10 Types Of English Speakers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.