Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,418 members, 7,815,938 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:37 PM

My Half-sister's Fone Rings More Than 30 Times Everyday - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Half-sister's Fone Rings More Than 30 Times Everyday (2384 Views)

Boyfriend Calls Me Three Times Everyday Just To Check On Me? / I Have S*x Three To Four Times Everyday / I Make Love Every 3 To 4 Times Everyday Said By Popular Actress (see Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Half-sister's Fone Rings More Than 30 Times Everyday by jonaifame22(m): 7:54am On Sep 04, 2015
Help pls I hope it's not what I 'm thinkn, my half sister came around to spend some time wth me from port harcourt, buh I found aout dat for the past 2 weeks she' been wth me her fone rings like she's a customer care attendant @ one of the service providing firms,I confronted her and she said those are just calls from friends and theses take more than 5 minutes at times, buh I'm fightn hard to believe what she said,pls I need ur view on this issue cld those call be really from her friends, if yes wat does she need an army of friends for?
Re: My Half-sister's Fone Rings More Than 30 Times Everyday by vizkiz: 8:02am On Sep 04, 2015
op I think you should learn how to type PHONE undecided
Re: My Half-sister's Fone Rings More Than 30 Times Everyday by Cutehector(m): 8:21am On Sep 04, 2015
Is she a call girl? cheesy
Re: My Half-sister's Fone Rings More Than 30 Times Everyday by jonaifame22(m): 8:23am On Sep 04, 2015
Cutehector:
Is she a call girl? cheesy
I'm ot seeing traces of that, buh u neva can tell u knw women are vicious
Re: My Half-sister's Fone Rings More Than 30 Times Everyday by Nobody: 8:24am On Sep 04, 2015
Italy go fit your sis
Re: My Half-sister's Fone Rings More Than 30 Times Everyday by jonaifame22(m): 8:24am On Sep 04, 2015
vizkiz:
op I think you should learn how to type PHONE undecided
does it make any difference?
Re: My Half-sister's Fone Rings More Than 30 Times Everyday by libertyfather(m): 8:25am On Sep 04, 2015
Gimme her number
Re: My Half-sister's Fone Rings More Than 30 Times Everyday by Nobody: 8:26am On Sep 04, 2015
What I find interesting is that you were counting tongue Maybe she's a psychic & does phone readings cheesy
Re: My Half-sister's Fone Rings More Than 30 Times Everyday by jonaifame22(m): 8:28am On Sep 04, 2015
hbpeze:
Italy go fit your sis
If for good yes,buh if na to go dey do okpo work dey seevic all those pale lookn oyinbo di*ck,I say a big no to dat.
Re: My Half-sister's Fone Rings More Than 30 Times Everyday by Cutehector(m): 8:28am On Sep 04, 2015
jonaifame22:
I'm ot seeing traces of that, buh u neva can tell u knw women are vicious
ok.. Wheneva u hav d opportunity to get hold of her fone, if its a smartfone, install a call recordin app and activate it to automatically record incomin calls...

Den wen u hav d chance, u can feed ur curiousity cheesy

U ddnt hear dis from me ooooo
Re: My Half-sister's Fone Rings More Than 30 Times Everyday by jonaifame22(m): 8:29am On Sep 04, 2015
libertyfather:
Gimme her number
wat do u need it for,u want to start callin her too,so dat her fone'll ring more than 500 times abi?
Re: My Half-sister's Fone Rings More Than 30 Times Everyday by jonaifame22(m): 8:30am On Sep 04, 2015
PunkyVeer:
What I find interesting is that you were counting tongue Maybe she's a psychic & does phone readings cheesy
ah dat kind fone reading odikwa very serious!
Re: My Half-sister's Fone Rings More Than 30 Times Everyday by Nobody: 8:31am On Sep 04, 2015
jonaifame22:
If for good yes,buh if na to go dey do okpo work dey seevic all those pale lookn oyinbo di*ck,I say a big no to dat.

my Bro God help us all.our generation na another thing
Re: My Half-sister's Fone Rings More Than 30 Times Everyday by jonaifame22(m): 8:32am On Sep 04, 2015
Cutehector:
ok.. Wheneva u hav d opportunity to get hold of her fone, if its a smartfone, install a call recordin app and activate it to automatically record incomin calls...

Den wen u hav d chance, u can feed ur curiousity cheesy

U ddnt hear dis from me ooooo
hector,dis gal guides. And hides her fone like it's her private part,u'll hardly eva see it,let alone touch it
Re: My Half-sister's Fone Rings More Than 30 Times Everyday by jonaifame22(m): 8:34am On Sep 04, 2015
hbpeze:

my Bro God help us all.our generation na another thing
I don't know o I intend calln in my pastor to come and council her,she's got some skeleton in her cupboard
Re: My Half-sister's Fone Rings More Than 30 Times Everyday by Exponental(m): 8:38am On Sep 04, 2015
if she's above 18, mind your business. Just remind her "all that glitters is not gold" and she be focused in life.
if younger, encourage her not to waste away... she can utilise her free time wisely.
Re: My Half-sister's Fone Rings More Than 30 Times Everyday by Cutehector(m): 8:39am On Sep 04, 2015
jonaifame22:
hector,dis gal guides. And hides her fone like it's her private part,u'll hardly eva see it,let alone touch it
cmon, If I were u, it be easy for me to find d hidden places she hid the fone... Their are a lot of salient places a gurl can hide a phone in her room...

I'd gv u some clues.. Dnt check in places that r very obvious, u won't see it... Check insyd shoes, insyd her clothes,insyd magazines, ontop fan, back of curtain, insyd chair, under d mattress, infact anywhr u dnt expect a phone to be hidden... Dats whr u will find it. Trust me... I knw whr to find smth wen I knw its hidden in a particular place
Re: My Half-sister's Fone Rings More Than 30 Times Everyday by jonaifame22(m): 8:42am On Sep 04, 2015
Exponental:
if she's above 18, mind your business. Just remind her "all that glitters is not gold" and she be focused in life.
if younger, encourage her not to waste away... she can utilise her free time wisely.
I wish she can jus see dis, buh on the second thought is d law of karma setting in for me
Re: My Half-sister's Fone Rings More Than 30 Times Everyday by jonaifame22(m): 8:45am On Sep 04, 2015
Cutehector:
cmon, If I were u, it be easy for me to find d hidden places she hid the fone... Their are a lot of salient places a gurl can hide a phone in her room...

I'd gv u some clues.. Dnt check in places that r very obvious, u won't see it... Check insyd shoes, insyd her clothes,insyd magazines, ontop fan, back of curtain, insyd chair, under d mattress, infact anywhr u dnt expect a phone to be hidden... Dats whr u will find it. Trust me... I knw whr to find smth wen I knw its hidden in a particular place
hmm u must be a detective, ur gf wld find it hard to outsmart u , buh on a second thought naija gals too hav advanced,they beat every method used in checking their excesses
Re: My Half-sister's Fone Rings More Than 30 Times Everyday by Cutehector(m): 8:54am On Sep 04, 2015
jonaifame22:
hmm u must be a detective, ur gf wld find it hard to outsmart u , buh on a second thought naija gals too hav advanced,they beat every method used in checking their excesses
to handle those kinda babes, just play dumb, allow dem to trust u.. Den on an insecured moment, strike cheesy
Re: My Half-sister's Fone Rings More Than 30 Times Everyday by Nobody: 9:07am On Sep 04, 2015
grin
Re: My Half-sister's Fone Rings More Than 30 Times Everyday by popweezy(m): 9:36am On Sep 04, 2015
Re: My Half-sister's Fone Rings More Than 30 Times Everyday by kunlesufyan(m): 9:51am On Sep 04, 2015
When a girl recieves sooo much phone calls,it automatically gives her off as someone who is involved with so many guys except of course she's into a form of business that requires she calls and answers lots of calls daily ...
Re: My Half-sister's Fone Rings More Than 30 Times Everyday by shumuel(m): 10:35am On Sep 04, 2015
PunkyVeer:

kikiki Lol, you are very funny ''Phone reading'' indeed grin
Re: My Half-sister's Fone Rings More Than 30 Times Everyday by Nobody: 10:40am On Sep 04, 2015
shumuel:

Hahaha. It's safer not to make unhealthy assumptions, yanno tongue
Re: My Half-sister's Fone Rings More Than 30 Times Everyday by adedayourt(m): 10:45am On Sep 04, 2015
jonaifame22:
Help pls I hope it's not what I 'm thinkn, my half sister came around to spend some time wth me from port harcourt, buh I found aout dat for the past 2 weeks she' been wth me her fone rings like she's a customer care attendant @ one of the service providing firms,I confronted her and she said those are just calls from friends and theses take more than 5 minutes at times, buh I'm fightn hard to believe what she said,pls I need ur view on this issue cld those call be really from her friends, if yes wat does she need an army of friends for?

by d tyme she get preg u ll know wat dos calls ment grin grin
Re: My Half-sister's Fone Rings More Than 30 Times Everyday by shumuel(m): 10:58am On Sep 04, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Hahaha. It's safer not to make unhealthy assumptions, yanno tongue

Lol,Yeah, wonderful weekend to you
Re: My Half-sister's Fone Rings More Than 30 Times Everyday by Nobody: 10:58am On Sep 04, 2015
shumuel:

Lol,Yeah, wonderful weekend to you

You too smiley
Re: My Half-sister's Fone Rings More Than 30 Times Everyday by jonaifame22(m): 11:00am On Sep 04, 2015
kunlesufyan:
When a girl recieves sooo much phone calls,it automatically gives her off as someone who is involved with so many guys except of course she's into a form of business that requires she calls and answers lots of calls daily ...
yes I believe you,she has involvements wth many guys,infact I'm goin 2 chop off her clit*oris
Re: My Half-sister's Fone Rings More Than 30 Times Everyday by jonaifame22(m): 11:01am On Sep 04, 2015
shumuel:

beta don't mind punkyveeer! She's tryna add salt and pepper to the matter codedly,but I'm watching her wth my left eye.
Re: My Half-sister's Fone Rings More Than 30 Times Everyday by shumuel(m): 11:02am On Sep 04, 2015
PunkyVeer:

You too smiley

Thanks
Re: My Half-sister's Fone Rings More Than 30 Times Everyday by jonaifame22(m): 11:03am On Sep 04, 2015
adedayourt:

by d tyme she get preg u ll know wat dos calls ment grin grin
not in my house, I'm not goin to be an uncle to a bastard.

(1) (2) (Reply)

OPINION: Marriage Should Be Abolished. / Have You Ever Been Called Ugly? And If Yes, In What Circumstance? / Help A Dulling NL!!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.