Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,410 members, 7,815,916 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:57 PM

My Half-sister's Fone Rings More Than 30 Times Everyday - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Half-sister's Fone Rings More Than 30 Times Everyday (2383 Views)

Boyfriend Calls Me Three Times Everyday Just To Check On Me? / I Have S*x Three To Four Times Everyday / I Make Love Every 3 To 4 Times Everyday Said By Popular Actress (see Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Half-sister's Fone Rings More Than 30 Times Everyday by adedayourt(m): 11:04am On Sep 04, 2015
jonaifame22:
not in my house, I'm not goin to be an uncle to a bastard.

jus kip watching her receiving cals like mtn customer care cool
Re: My Half-sister's Fone Rings More Than 30 Times Everyday by jonaifame22(m): 11:07am On Sep 04, 2015
adedayourt:

jus kip watching her receiving cals like mtn customer care cool
I'm goin 2 deport her back 2 port harcourt
Re: My Half-sister's Fone Rings More Than 30 Times Everyday by shumuel(m): 11:08am On Sep 04, 2015
jonaifame22:
beta don't mind punkyveeer! She's tryna add salt and pepper to the matter codedly ,but I'm watching her wth my left eye.

Codedly, yeah bro you gat that right and the way she droped it is what caught my attention coz i dig it big time.
Re: My Half-sister's Fone Rings More Than 30 Times Everyday by Nobody: 11:12am On Sep 04, 2015
jonaifame22:
beta don't mind punkyveeer! She's tryna add salt and pepper to the matter codedly,but I'm watching her wth my left eye.

Seriously, what have I done now to deserve the shade & one eye stares?
Re: My Half-sister's Fone Rings More Than 30 Times Everyday by adedayourt(m): 11:20am On Sep 04, 2015
jonaifame22:
I'm goin 2 deport her back 2 port harcourt

dat wud mean u trying to exonorate ursef.

u cud giv her a word of wisdom, shes jus being childish nd njoying d attention he way INTROVERT does
Re: My Half-sister's Fone Rings More Than 30 Times Everyday by jonaifame22(m): 11:30am On Sep 04, 2015
shumuel:

Codedly, yeah bro you gat that right and the way she droped it is what caught my attention coz i dig it big time.
jus leave me and her,I'll soon have her time
Re: My Half-sister's Fone Rings More Than 30 Times Everyday by jonaifame22(m): 11:31am On Sep 04, 2015
adedayourt:

dat wud mean u trying to exonorate ursef.

u cud giv her a word of wisdom, shes jus being childish nd njoying d attention he way INTROVERT does
I hope u're armed and prepared cos introvert's gonna come at ya
Re: My Half-sister's Fone Rings More Than 30 Times Everyday by adedayourt(m): 11:33am On Sep 04, 2015
jonaifame22:
I hope u're armed and prepared cos introvert's gonna come at ya

in d bosom of cossy i take my refuge grin
Re: My Half-sister's Fone Rings More Than 30 Times Everyday by pinkycute(f): 11:34am On Sep 04, 2015
Am calling her now tongue
Re: My Half-sister's Fone Rings More Than 30 Times Everyday by shumuel(m): 11:46am On Sep 04, 2015
jonaifame22:
jus leave me and her,I'll soon have her time

Lol, Okay she's all yours

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Need Someone To Help Me Translate This (photo) / Why Do Women Find It Improper To Be Asked Their Age? / 10 Really Dumb Things Nigerians Are Fond Of Doing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.