Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,904 members, 7,821,145 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:57 AM

Southwest Myopia: A Case Of The Frog In Water. - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Southwest Myopia: A Case Of The Frog In Water. (12627 Views)

Something Strange Is Happening In The Southwest - Azuka Onwuka / Southwest APC Bars Dino Melaye From Zone / South South And The Depressing Myopia Of Their Oil! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Southwest Myopia: A Case Of The Frog In Water. by Nobody: 11:36am On Jun 18, 2019
Astute. Imagine when this post came. It's a prophecy. The author is a prophet who has proven his ability with this post. Respect sir.

See how r.etarded you guys have become because of premature celebration of everything you perceive to be the ridiculing of the Yorubas? What is Buhari doing today? You tell us yourself. I will help you out . PMB is showing undiluted love towards the SW. Had the bravery to honour Abiola unlike all past president to include Yoruba OBJ. Renamed national stadium after MKO. Always regularly in the SW commissioning projects. Trusts Osinbajo completely and has made him most powerful VP since 1999 with starboy free to implement initiatives like Trade moni et al. Yar Adua you guys will regard as better than PMB never trusted GEJ with power when he went abroad. Not even when he was facing death. Gbajabiamila is now speaker even as your Igbo kinsmen jostled for the position and were not even entertained with PMB insisting on Femi. Do you want me to carry on?

What this shows is that your malevolent wishes against the Yorubas will not come to pass. See Lawan, as new Senate President, already saying Yoruba must be President in 2023? Normal people reward the loyalty and goodwill others accord them. This is what Buhari and the North are doing and it cannot be any other way unless you are abnormal, haters and ingrates like Igbos who always want to reap where they have not sown.

6 Likes

Re: Southwest Myopia: A Case Of The Frog In Water. by Donelli: 1:13pm On Jun 18, 2019
Oshigun:

See how r.etarded you guys have become because of premature celebration of everything you perceive to be the ridiculing of the Yorubas? What is Buhari doing today? You tell us yourself. I will help you out . PMB is showing undiluted love towards the SW. Had the bravery to honour Abiola unlike all past president to include Yoruba OBJ. Renamed national stadium after MKO. Always regularly in the SW commissioning projects. Trusts Osinbajo completely and has made him most powerful VP since 1999 with starboy free to implement initiatives like Trade moni et al. Yar Adua you guys will regard as better than PMB never trusted GEJ with power when he went abroad. Not even when he was facing death. Gbajabiamila is now speaker even as your Igbo kinsmen jostled for the position and were not even entertained with PMB insisting on Femi. Do you want me to carry on?

What this shows is that your malevolent wishes against the Yorubas will not come to pass. See Lawan, as new Senate President, already saying Yoruba must be President in 2023? Normal people reward the loyalty and goodwill others accord them. This is what Buhari and the North are doing and it cannot be any other way unless you are abnormal, haters and ingrates like Igbos who always want to reap where they have not sown.
I bolded some keywords. Anyone who is in tune with reality will see the typical yoruba-ness in this dude. The only consolation I see you giving yourself is in lettering and words.
I hope you're aware the herdsmen train has reached SW. Such kind of love.

PS: Before you make haste to save face by mentioning SE, I should remind you that we've been suffering oppression from Nigerian combined military forces for years now, so it's no breaking news. We've accepted that we're not welcome here.

3 Likes

Re: Southwest Myopia: A Case Of The Frog In Water. by Nobody: 2:06pm On Jun 18, 2019
Donelli:

I bolded some keywords. Anyone who is in tune with reality will see the typical yoruba-ness in this dude. The only consolation I see you giving yourself is in lettering and words.
I hope you're aware the herdsmen train has reached SW. Such kind of love.

PS: Before you make haste to save face by mentioning SE, I should remind you that we've been suffering oppression from Nigerian combined military forces for years now, so it's no breaking news. We've accepted that we're not welcome here.

You must be half-awake . Who does not know on this site that I am Yoruba and proud of that fact? You guys keep celebrating the herdsmen menace because you feel it is an Albatross around the neck of Yorubas for supporting Buhari. Violence and insecurity, fueled by illiteracy and poverty, has always bedevilled Nigeria in a cyclical manner. Remember Maitatsine menace? They used to gut Nigerians and drain their blood into drum barrels. Who defeated and wiped them out to include killling their leader Marwa? PMB. Solutions are under way already. No Nigerian leader has ever considered State policing. OBJ, Yar Adua and GEJ would all repeat Nigeria "is not ripe for State Policing". PMB has approved it. The herdsmen problem will be gone soon.

4 Likes

Re: Southwest Myopia: A Case Of The Frog In Water. by EzeCanada: 2:39pm On Jun 18, 2019
"For seeding their soul to the devil; polluting and proliferation their land with sorcery and false gods prior to the 2015 general election, God has rendered the hearts of this people insensitive, their ears dull, And their eyes dim, Otherwise they might see with their eyes, hear with their ears, understand with their hearts, And return and be healed"

3 Likes

Re: Southwest Myopia: A Case Of The Frog In Water. by Donelli: 4:02pm On Jun 18, 2019
Oshigun:

You must be half-awake . Who does not know on this site that I am Yoruba and proud of that fact? You guys keep celebrating the herdsmen menace because you feel it is an Albatross around the neck of Yorubas for supporting Buhari. Violence and insecurity, fueled by illiteracy and poverty, has always bedevilled Nigeria in a cyclical manner. Remember Maitatsine menace? They used to gut Nigerians and drain their blood into drum barrels. Who defeated and wiped them out to include killling their leader Marwa? PMB. Solutions are under way already. No Nigerian leader has ever considered State policing. OBJ, Yar Adua and GEJ would all repeat Nigeria "is not ripe for State Policing". PMB has approved it. The herdsmen problem will be gone soon.
Dude, once again you've missed the point. I'm not in doubt of your identity but merely pointing out a trait that is becoming a given.

Bottom line is, the country is ignited but you're yet to come to that realization. One can only wish you bliss in your ignorance, but don't think everyone here is dumb. After reading this reply, go back again and read my last post.

1 Like

Re: Southwest Myopia: A Case Of The Frog In Water. by Shuku0kukobambi: 4:33pm On Jun 18, 2019
Donelli:

Dude, once again you've missed the point. I'm not in doubt of your identity but merely pointing out a trait that is becoming a given.

Bottom line is, the country is ignited but you're yet to come to that realization. One can only wish you bliss in your ignorance, but don't think everyone here is dumb. After reading this reply, go back again and read my last post.

I laugh when i see the bold and laugh harder when folks like you think it's purely a Yoruba problem or even a Buhari govt creation. ''The sky is falling, the sky is falling'' biko, how is it the problem of one man and his family?

We all have a problem. In-fact, Humanity as a whole has a problem. There's a clash of civilizations, a clash of culture and a clash of ideas all over the damned world not to mention the disaster of climate change and dwindling resources yet you think it's only the Yoruba man that should be bothered? Have you imagined what a conflagration in this country will mean for you and your folks as widely dispersed and nomadic as you're? I laugh at you in kasala cheesy cheesy

My dear, better get ready. There's a coming inferno that'll consume and i tell you that it wont differentiate by tribal marks. Stay there and continue wanking in glee with your brothers in anticipation of Yoruba destruction.

6 Likes

Re: Southwest Myopia: A Case Of The Frog In Water. by T9ksy(m): 5:29pm On Jun 18, 2019
Na today, it starts? Hell no !!

I vividly recollect the advent of boko haram into our political hemisphere. Our Igbo brothers were all over the net singing Kumbaye!!!- the end of the yorubas is nigh. Even as this dreaded group set about reducing their (ibos') population in the north. According to these hateful souls, yoruba muslims are going to collude with the new savages to ensure yorubas are sent into exiles in cotonu, togo etc.

No be today our Igbo brothers have been wishing all sorts of calamities will befall the yorubas but here we"re still standing tall and strong whilst they continue to invade our region on a daily basis in search of a better life which is unobtainable in their Land of the rising sun.

The sad part of this charade is that even when they get their damned biafra, they will still need to "hustle" outside their region- most definitely our region yet everyday they bombard our social media with unbridled bile and hate for us - their WATER!

3 Likes

Re: Southwest Myopia: A Case Of The Frog In Water. by Donelli: 6:03pm On Jun 18, 2019
Shuku0kukobambi:

I laugh when i see the bold and laugh harder when folks like you think it's purely a Yoruba problem or even a Buhari govt creation. ''The sky is falling, the sky is falling'' biko, how is it the problem of one man and his family?

We all have a problem. In-fact, Humanity as a whole has a problem. There's a clash of civilizations, a clash of culture and a clash of ideas all over the damned world not to mention the disaster of climate change and dwindling resources yet you think it's only the Yoruba man that should be bothered? Have you imagined what a conflagration in this country will mean for you and your folks as widely dispersed and nomadic as you're? I laugh at you in kasala cheesy cheesy

My dear, better get ready. There's a coming inferno that'll consume and i tell you that it wont differentiate by tribal marks. Stay there and continue wanking in glee with your brothers in anticipation of Yoruba destruction.
Enjoy
Re: Southwest Myopia: A Case Of The Frog In Water. by Shuku0kukobambi: 8:05pm On Jun 18, 2019
Donelli:

Enjoy

I will bro and I hope you do too
Re: Southwest Myopia: A Case Of The Frog In Water. by Nobody: 11:30pm On Jun 18, 2019
Donelli:

Did not misunderstand you. Merely saying whatever you ascribe to Yorubas I am happy to own as a Yoruba man proud of his origin. When you talk of "typical Yoruba-ness" who does not know what you are inferring? Is it not to call us "betrayers" or Hausa/Fulani slaves? Or to claim we are the problem of Nigeria while you lot are saints? Modern Yoruba don't give a damn anymore and are proud of our ethnicity you constantly wish to rubbish. We don't owe you any apologies.

Buhari is making some bold moves that makes me feel his second term will be great. You Igbos are next to God right? Why can't you celebrate Buhari's approval of State Policing? Would it not mean you can police your respective SE States better? Yet you won't talk about those kind of development. It is to try and rubbish Yorubas and blame us for Nigeria's woes.

5 Likes

Re: Southwest Myopia: A Case Of The Frog In Water. by ZombieTERROR: 12:03am On Jun 19, 2019
Oshigun:

Petty and myopic

Go to Abuja and eat the deserted stadium built by Obasanjo.. But renamed by Buhari because he has nothing to show or name after Mko for four good years aside blames...

The Senate President made it clear that he never said so... It's a nonentity that shares same name with him and uttered the statement.. He denied it totally

No APc south west leader will have the guts to speak against the subtle jihad going on in the south west by the Fulani militia.. Aside people like obasanjo..afenifere .. Ffk etc
They are the last hope of the Yoruba people...

For you and your kind... I say pity
I pray you don't drown in your own naivety

1 Like

Re: Southwest Myopia: A Case Of The Frog In Water. by Nobody: 10:42am On Jun 19, 2019
ZombieTERROR:

Petty and myopic

Go to Abuja and eat the deserted stadium built by Obasanjo.. But renamed by Buhari because he has nothing to show or name after Mko for four good years aside blames...

The Senate President made it clear that he never said so... It's a nonentity that shares same name with him and uttered the statement.. He denied it totally

No APc south west leader will have the guts to speak against the subtle jihad going on in the south west by the Fulani militia.. Aside people like obasanjo..afenifere .. Ffk etc
They are the last hope of the Yoruba people...

For you and your kind... I say pity
I pray you don't drown in your own naivety

Bruv, you are the petty and myopic one. What did any President since 1999 do for MKO? Even if it is a rat hole Buhari names after Abiola then it is the gesture that matters and the fact he had the clarity of mind and conviction to understand Nigeria needs to honour MKO. The rest of your post is pure rubbish. Subtle Jihad indeed. Yes insecurity is troubling but when has Nigeria not had security challenges? It is only you Igbos, because of your anti-Nigeria indoctrination, who make a mountain out a molehill as you want the worst to happen to Nigeria so you achieve your Biafra.

Is this not how some lunatic Igbo guy claimed Yorubas are killing Igbos and taking over their property on this forum? I Asked him to show where this is happening , he ran away. You guys are not to be taken seriously in matters of national discourse because your input will always be tainted by anti-Nigerian obduracy. Others are realising this now and this is why they are sidelining you. You will then term it marginalisation because your obsession with blaming others for your woes leaves you unable to see what you do wrong that makes other Nigerians treat you the way they do.

5 Likes

Re: Southwest Myopia: A Case Of The Frog In Water. by ZombieNation: 8:48am On Jul 01, 2019
[s]
Oshigun:

So "foolishness" is playing your political cards right and becoming a Political power bloc while you Igbos, always obsessing over Afonja, drift into obscurity and now even Igala, Ibibio or Tiv can poke you in the eye out of lack of respect for your standing in Nigeria today? You people need to go and face what is important and stop obsessing over Afonja having imaginary problems that will never materialise. In the Nigeria of today, and with the way things are going, Yorubas will only go from strength to strength politically. Take that to the bank.
[/s]

Happy Ruga

3 Likes

Re: Southwest Myopia: A Case Of The Frog In Water. by AntiBalaka: 8:26am On Aug 07, 2019
Ruga

1 Share

Re: Southwest Myopia: A Case Of The Frog In Water. by Fatherofdragons: 9:17am On Aug 07, 2019
This thread is almost five years old and everything the op said about the Southwest is coming to pass.

They were the fat frog sitting in boiling water looking so oblivious to things happening around them.

Let me give some examples

When there was crisis in benue because of fulani herdsmen, they were the fat frog

When there was herdsmen menace in plateau state, they were the fat frog

When buhari was killing shiite protesters in their numbers, they were the fat frog

When Ipob members were been killed for protesting, they were the fat frog

When farmers were killed in Enugu State, they were the fat frog

When farmers in their region was mowed down by fulani herdsmen, they were still the fat frog

When the daughter of the leader of Afenifere was killed by fulani herdsmen, they the fat frog, got aware of the boiling water around them

When more people were complaining of fulani herdsmen infiltration into the forests in the south west and also the kidnappings, they the fat frog, jumped out of the boiling water.

Now they are going about screaming REVOLUTION NOW because they have felt the heat from the boiling water.

But people are sceptical about the movement because the fat frog once mocked, ridiculed and called on the authorities to squash their protests with live bullets while sitting comfortably in the boiling water.

2 Likes

Re: Southwest Myopia: A Case Of The Frog In Water. by AntiBalaka: 9:27am On Aug 07, 2019
Fatherofdragons:
This thread is almost five years old and everything the op said about the Southwest is coming to pass.

They were the fat frog sitting in boiling water looking so oblivious to things happening around them.

Let me give some examples

When there was crisis in benue because of fulani herdsmen, they were fat the frog

When there was herdsmen menace in plateau state, they were fat the frog

When buhari was killing shiite protesters in their numbers, they were fat the frog

When Ipob members were been killed for protesting, they were fat the frog

When farmers were killed in Enugu State, they were fat the frog

When farmers in their region was mowed down by fulani herdsmen, they were still the fat frog

When the daughter of the leader of that yorober group was killed by fulani herdsmen, they the fat frog, got aware of the boiling water around them

When more people were complaining of fulani herdsmen infiltration into the forests in the south west and also the kidnappings, they the fat frog, jump out of the boiling water.

Now they are going about screaming REVOLUTION NOW because they have felt the heat from the boiling water.

But people are sceptical about the movement because the fat frog once mocked, ridiculed and called on the authorities to squash their protests with live bullets while sitting comfortably in the boiling water.

This here is a five star post.

Here's your medal for being promoted to A Field Marshal

2 Likes

Re: Southwest Myopia: A Case Of The Frog In Water. by GenSpecifics: 4:59pm On Sep 20, 2019
Bump
Re: Southwest Myopia: A Case Of The Frog In Water. by T9ksy(m): 5:09pm On Sep 27, 2019
AntiBalaka:

This here is a five star post.

Here's your medal for being promoted to A Field Marshal

Little things (they say) pleases little minds.

If that piece of junk is what you considered a "5 star post", obviously your cognitive skills must be flawed.
Re: Southwest Myopia: A Case Of The Frog In Water. by AntiBalaka: 8:45am On Jan 21, 2020
Nah now oyorubas begin feel the heat.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Southwest Myopia: A Case Of The Frog In Water. by AntiBalaka: 9:56am On Jan 21, 2020
EzeCanada:
"For seeding their soul to the devil; polluting and proliferation their land with sorcery and false gods prior to the 2015 general election, God has rendered the hearts of this people insensitive, their ears dull, And their eyes dim, Otherwise they might see with their eyes, hear with their ears, understand with their hearts, And return and be healed"
They have been cursed by Heaven to believe in their own delusion

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Southwest Myopia: A Case Of The Frog In Water. by MagicBishop: 8:39am On Oct 21, 2020
Bumpin this thread in 2020

Feels good...

Feels damn good.

2 Likes

Re: Southwest Myopia: A Case Of The Frog In Water. by MagicBishop: 8:42am On Oct 21, 2020
Awo1
Boyjo
Haccord

1 Like

Re: Southwest Myopia: A Case Of The Frog In Water. by husbandsnatcha(f): 8:46am On Oct 21, 2020
Madridguy

2 Likes

Re: Southwest Myopia: A Case Of The Frog In Water. by MagicBishop: 8:50am On Oct 21, 2020
husbandsnatcha:
Madridguy

Madridguy is an ab0ki

1 Like

Re: Southwest Myopia: A Case Of The Frog In Water. by MagicBishop: 8:55am On Oct 21, 2020
zimoni:
How do some people sleep at night?

Some people need to move on with their lives.

Distinguished ladies and gentlemen this is your captain speaking , we are now on final approach to Ojota intl airport , the weather is fine and we expect to land in 5mins. pls kindly put on your seatbelts and secure any luggages you have with you. On behalf of Karma Airlines we thank you for your patronage ...

2 Likes

Re: Southwest Myopia: A Case Of The Frog In Water. by Dede1(m): 8:56am On Oct 21, 2020
Jaideyone:
tribalistic ediot. what percentage of south east votes did buhari get? what percentage of northern votes did Jonathan get? now tell me what percentage of south west votes did Jonathan get? Jonathan got well above 35% of southwest votes. he even won a state here. this goes a long way to show that the southwest is the most objective region in the country today. the south south and south east voted massively for GEJ while the north voted massively forvPMB. you should channel your bitterness elsewhere

There is nothing tribalistic or idiotic about the saga in Nigeria. There is something wrong about Nigeria for its inhabitants. My humble suggestion is disintegration so that future debates should not bring about southwest, southeast, south-south, northeast, northwest or even north central.

1 Like

Re: Southwest Myopia: A Case Of The Frog In Water. by vivalavida(m): 9:24am On Oct 21, 2020
This thread needs to hit front page.

The morning just dawned for some people.

3 Likes

Re: Southwest Myopia: A Case Of The Frog In Water. by plessis: 9:31am On Oct 21, 2020
Modern day Nostradamus.

I just wish he could take it easy with the conspiracies.

1 Like

Re: Southwest Myopia: A Case Of The Frog In Water. by MagicBishop: 10:53am On Oct 21, 2020
plessis:
Modern day Nostradamus.

I just wish he could take it easy with the conspiracies.

You better believe in conspiracies because everyday people conspire to rob, kill and gain power.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lokoja, Oguta Ports 75% Completed, Says NIWA / Zamfara Killings Unacceptable, Threat To Our Democracy – Saraki / National Assembly Vehicles: Contractors Petition Buhari, Demand ₦875 Million

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.