Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,507 members, 7,812,560 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:26 PM

South South And The Depressing Myopia Of Their Oil! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South South And The Depressing Myopia Of Their Oil! (7497 Views)

Before You Say Igbo Need S/S People In Biafra Because Of Their Oil Pls Read This / 7 Nigerians Who Can Upturn IMF's Depressing GDP Forecast / Buhari's Deafening Silence On The Depressing Scarcity Of Fuel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

South South And The Depressing Myopia Of Their Oil! by Nobody: 5:43am On Aug 19, 2015
Whoever says slavery has been abolished should have a rethink. Slavery is still real, alive and kicking. As energy cannot be destroyed but can be transformed from one form to the other, so is slavery. It the past it used to be in the form of transatlantic slavery trade, later it transformed into colonialism, later to neo-colonialism, and then to internal colonialism. Of all these forms, the last form seems the worst to me. In the internal, you're hardly aware of it because of its subtlety and legalism.

God knows I don't have the mentality of the average South South person. I'm yet to see a people so engrossed in today's crumbs that they become totally dumb and numb to the challenges and joys of tomorrow. I'm yet to see a people so happy in backwardness and poverty. They will never read history. Even when they do, its just to fulfill some academic purpose. They will never learn. They will never see the bigger picture. They are almost always at the mercies of their parasites. SMH! Mental slavery is terrible. Any man who lives without tomorrow in mind is dead, buried and sealed , while yet he lives.

[b]Nonso Okey Okpala

For those vomiting thrash, Slavery of the mind is very bad. In 1967 the Hausa Fulanis told some disgrutled Ikwerres, Kalabaris, Efiks, Anangs, Ibibios, izon, and Okirikans that the Igbos were interested in their oil. They foolishly accepted and joined the enemy in bed. After the war the truth of those really interested in oil emerged.
The Hausa Fulanis and Yorubas killed Adaka Bolo before he could demand for his region.
They quickly shared the oil well and destroyed the land. Unfortunately the indigenes were helpless because they fought against their brothers.
The Ogonis were raped by Col. Oguntimo led forces. Saro Wiwa was killed by the Hausas. Yet the young men remained ignorant and hopless. How many of those people were killed by Igbos.

The SS are the most hopless set of people in the whole world. An adage says that when people unirate together it will foam.
It is also good to chase away the fox and then ask the mother hen what she was looking for in the bush. Anytime the SE and SS attempt to come together, the fifth columnist will appear.

Is there any where indigenously called the NIGER DELTA? What is the name of the people living in the area called Niger delta? Niger delta is an area not a people. You are either Ijaw, Igbo, Urohbo, Okirika, Kalabari, Itshekiri, Anioma, Ikwerre, Etche etc. All these area were originally called BIAFRA and this is contained in the document singned by the British during trade before colonialism.

We are very unwise. Anambra state pays more wages to civil servants than Delta State, Rivers State, Bayelsa State, Akwa ibom state. And you are talking of oil. Which oil? Rubbish. People are building cars, manufacturing and making billion. See you see America, see France, see Britain.

Your land is laid waste and you are talking our oil. Wake up.
[/b]

45 Likes 8 Shares

Re: South South And The Depressing Myopia Of Their Oil! by Nobody: 5:45am On Aug 19, 2015
most gullible people are myopic

1 Like

Re: South South And The Depressing Myopia Of Their Oil! by Ugomba(m): 5:47am On Aug 19, 2015
Despite all the Oil my Delta State have yet many parts of the state are underdeveloped..

32 Likes 4 Shares

Re: South South And The Depressing Myopia Of Their Oil! by Ugomba(m): 5:51am On Aug 19, 2015
The hausa/fulanis elites are the people enjoying the oil money, owning oil wells here and there, yet turn around and blame the Igbo man..

33 Likes 6 Shares

Re: South South And The Depressing Myopia Of Their Oil! by cremedelacreme: 5:52am On Aug 19, 2015
It's very unfortunate that our Niger Delta neighbors have been brainwashed by the Hausa/Fulani and the Yoruba oligarchs. Oil is not the only thing that develops a country,infact it's only a few country in Europe that has oil yet they are very developed. An average Igbo man careless about ND oil. Igboland is developed not by oil or FG but by its peoples handwork. My South South brothers, sniff the coffee. angry

32 Likes 4 Shares

Re: South South And The Depressing Myopia Of Their Oil! by Nobody: 5:58am On Aug 19, 2015
Ijaw are just suffering from Neo-Kolomental.

Most Igbos made their money without being in the oil business. Emeka Offor that is into oil business is operating in Sao Tome and Principe, Nestoil is in Anioma, Orient is in Anambra State.

Igbos have oil in Abia, Imo, Anambra and Anioma yet most Igbo billionaires are not oilmade, but am yet to see an Ijaw oil billionaire despite sitting ontop the crude oil and think Igbos are their problems.

There are two crude refineries in Rivers State but PMS is more cheaper in Abakakili than in Port Harcourt.

Ikwerre people shout Igbos want our oil but there no Ikwerreman or woman that have fuel station yet they have refinery in their backyards grin grin grin grin grin

I wonder the issue with some brainwashed Niger Deltans

38 Likes 8 Shares

Re: South South And The Depressing Myopia Of Their Oil! by Nobody: 5:59am On Aug 19, 2015
I will even argue that oil is the reason why we are under developed....not just SS but Nigeria.

Oil money leads one to the temptation to import things that you can manufacture.....as a result....jobs fall and industry stagnates.

Just yesterday, I bought imported biscuit from a roadside shop. Thirty years ago.....if you wanted to eat imported biscuit....you went to a really posh store like Leventis or Kingsway(the Shoprite of those days). The roadside shop would have had Nigerian biscuits only.

Whether together or apart....Nigerians must forget about oil. Especially as the price has fallen.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: South South And The Depressing Myopia Of Their Oil! by Nobody: 6:03am On Aug 19, 2015
Left for me I will prefer a Biafra of only Igbo people, these ethnic groups were are trying to force into Biafra will hurt us.

Let Ijaws form Ijawnation afterall Luxembourg is not bigger than Ebonyi State, let Urhobo form with Issoko.

I won't support Biafra that involves other ethnic groups because they have been brainwashed to think all their problems emanate from the Igboman.

I root for the Republic of Ijaw Nation, I prefer Biafra Republic of only Igbo people

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: South South And The Depressing Myopia Of Their Oil! by Candyrain(m): 6:49am On Aug 19, 2015
I only feel sad whenever I come across write ups like this and I ask "how did we get ourselves into this mess?". It's sad indeed.

12 Likes

Re: South South And The Depressing Myopia Of Their Oil! by Nobody: 6:54am On Aug 19, 2015
Candyrain:
I only feel sad whenever I come across write ups like this and I ask "how did we get ourselves into this mess?". It's sad indeed.

Ignorance is a choice. But it's no longer bliss. It's poverty. It's a disease. It's slavery. It's backwardness.

It's really sad. We won't follow in the myopic steps of our forebears. We have more information than they.

How did we get here? A billion dollar question!

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: South South And The Depressing Myopia Of Their Oil! by omoelesa(m): 7:20am On Aug 19, 2015
Thread for the ibos, to chest beat,boast and toast the niger-deltans.A people that are never proud of their landlocked enclave until its attached itself to other region.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: South South And The Depressing Myopia Of Their Oil! by gbenson(m): 7:23am On Aug 19, 2015
Amazing ......OP all this because the Niger Deltans wont join you in your suicidal quest.

Who is trying to Brainwash who?

You are against the North.....

You are against the South West.....

You are against the Middle Belt.......

Now you are against the South South because they have seen through your scam.

You are running out of options.

Smh tongue tongue tongue

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: South South And The Depressing Myopia Of Their Oil! by uniklinkum(m): 7:30am On Aug 19, 2015
Rubbish!!! All these ethnic confusionist.

3 Likes

Re: South South And The Depressing Myopia Of Their Oil! by francizy(m): 7:38am On Aug 19, 2015
I love the fact that the Igbos harldly mention oil. I love the fact that the Igbos are vast in trading, local manufacturing, buying and selling, real estate, academics, entertainment, sports, etc. I usually don't open threads where people scream "Igbos want our oil" because it is either the person is an impersonator or the said person is dumb.

They should ask themselves the million dollar questions:

- who talks more about your oil?
- which set owns most of your oil blocks?
- which set works more in your oil companies?
- finally, which set has been ruling us since independence?

When the dumb ones are done answering these questions genuinely they may then see the bigger picture.

Am happy the people who opened the thread and commented first are the SS people, so whoever talks trash is on his/her own.. grin

37 Likes 4 Shares

Re: South South And The Depressing Myopia Of Their Oil! by babyfaceafrica: 7:42am On Aug 19, 2015
SS,you see your life!!!..see the people you want to join..making jest of you..well live with your choice

2 Likes

Re: South South And The Depressing Myopia Of Their Oil! by Nobody: 7:53am On Aug 19, 2015
I sometimes marvel at the kind of sheepish, ignorant and deluded mind the elders and youths of the ND possess. I don’t want to believe that an ethnic group can be so brainwashed all at the same time and it remained very effective after 50 years.

That oil will be exploited from my land but the refinery will be situated somewhere in Kaduna.
That oil companies will be drilling oil in my backyard but their headquarters will be located in Lagos.
That the proceed from oil in my bedroom will be used to develop Abuja, a slum and wasteland into a world renowned city right under my nose and all I could do is beg for a meager 13%.
That my land will be laid to waste by oil spill and degradation but a Hausa/Yoruba man whose land is arable for farming, will leave his farming business, travel to my land and get employed.
That the oil company lifting oil from my backyard is planning to build a dry dock in Badagry Lagos.
That a plan is currently being hashed for oil from my backyard to be channeled to some Dangote refinery in Ibeju Lekki, Lagos.

Chai!!! It can never happen in Igbo land ma obulu ogu no'o omamba (If na juju it no go work). The more reason why I don’t want these people in Biafraland. We need all the bright people we can get to help develop a sustainable nation not mediocre. How could a people be so nonchalant even in a time of adversary? How could people be so mentally weak? Even their brother Goodluck Jonathan had 5 years to make things right but couldn't because he's mentally weak. I am sorry but that is an undeniable truth.

It will be a disservice to the country of Biafra if people who are incapable of complex reasoning are homogenized into our society. We don’t want people like that in Biafraland, Biafra will be an intellectual power house where people capable of critical thinking will be given a chance to develop and create ideas in science and technology for the betterment of the nation. A country where the sustenance of its economy will be based on research and human capital development, not oil.

Like BuddahMonk said, I’m all for an Igbo only country, we won't mind supporting the ND in their pursuit of an independent Ijaw nation or ND republic or whatever they feel like calling it, definitely not Biafra.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: South South And The Depressing Myopia Of Their Oil! by gbenson(m): 7:55am On Aug 19, 2015
francizy:
I love the fact that the Igbos harldly mention oil. I love the fact that the Igbos are vast in trading, local manufacturing, buying and selling, real estate, academics, entertainment, sports, etc. I usually don't open threads where people scream "Igbos want our oil" because it is either the person is an impersonator or the said person is dumb.

They should ask themselves the million dollar questions:

- who talks more about your oil?
- which set owns most of your oil blocks?
- which set works more in your oil companies?
- finally, which set has been ruling us since independence?

When the dumb ones are done answering these questions genuinely they may then see the bigger picture.

Am happy the people who opened the thread and commented first are the SS people, so whoever talks trash is on his/her own.. grin

ASK THE IGBO MAN OPENED THIS TOPIC WHY HE IS SO INTERESTED IN OUR OIL.

WHY ARE YOU WAILING MORE THAN THE BEREAVED?

babyfaceafrica:
SS,you see your life!!!..see the people you want to join..making jest of you..well live with your choice

We can never join our Desperate and Avaricious neighbors in their quest for self actualization. That is their dream which they are entitled to.
We have our own aspirations which we will actualize in due time.

7 Likes

Re: South South And The Depressing Myopia Of Their Oil! by Nobody: 8:03am On Aug 19, 2015
dearpreye:
Whoever says slavery has been abolished should have a rethink. Slavery is still real, alive and kicking. As energy cannot be destroyed but can be transformed from one form to the other, so is slavery. It the past it used to be in the form of transatlantic slavery trade, later it transformed into colonialism, later to neo-colonialism, and then to internal colonialism. Of all these forms, the last form seems the worst to me. In the internal, you're hardly aware of it because of its subtlety and legalism.

God knows I don't have the mentality of the average South South person. I'm yet to see a people so engrossed in today's crumbs that they become totally dumb and numb to the challenges and joys of tomorrow. I'm yet to see a people so happy in backwardness and poverty. They will never read history. Even when they do, its just to fulfill some academic purpose. They will never learn. They will never see the bigger picture. They are almost always at the mercies of their parasites. SMH! Mental slavery is terrible. Any man who lives without tomorrow in mind is dead, buried and sealed , while yet he lives.

[b]Nonso Okey Okpala

For those vomiting thrash, Slavery of the mind is very bad. In 1967 the Hausa Fulanis told some disgrutled Ikwerres, Kalabaris, Efiks, Anangs, Ibibios, izon, and Okirikans that the Igbos were interested in their oil. They foolishly accepted and joined the enemy in bed. After the war the truth of those really interested in oil emerged.
The Hausa Fulanis and Yorubas killed Adaka Bolo before he could demand for his region.
They quickly shared the oil well and destroyed the land. Unfortunately the indigenes were helpless because they fought against their brothers.
The Ogonis were raped by Col. Oguntimo led forces. Saro Wiwa was killed by the Hausas. Yet the young men remained ignorant and hopless. How many of those people were killed by Igbos.

The SS are the most hopless set of people in the whole world. An adage says that when people unirate together it will foam.
It is also good to chase away the fox and then ask the mother hen what she was looking for in the bush. Anytime the SE and SS attempt to come together, the fifth columnist will appear.

Is there any where indigenously called the NIGER DELTA? What is the name of the people living in the area called Niger delta? Niger delta is an area not a people. You are either Ijaw, Igbo, Urohbo, Okirika, Kalabari, Itshekiri, Anioma, Ikwerre, Etche etc. All these area were originally called BIAFRA and this is contained in the document singned by the British during trade before colonialism.

We are very unwise. Anambra state pays more wages to civil servants than Delta State, Rivers State, Bayelsa State, Akwa ibom state. And you are talking of oil. Which oil? Rubbish. People are building cars, manufacturing and making billion. See you see America, see France, see Britain.

Your land is laid waste and you are talking our oil. Wake up.
[/b]

Op, from my perspective, I think you are d one who is myopic who does not see the big picture. Niger Delta Emancipation cannot happened through Biafra. You may be a Biafra symperthiser and believe that any South South person who does not support Biafra is Myopic.

The truth is that not everybody want to be subordinate for ever. Many south south people want total freedom. Not a situation where a Tribe (igbo) who believe they are born to rule all the south south minority we put us into to complete extinction. Hausa Fulani is not our problem. The problem of Niger Delta is Igbo, Yoruba and Hausa. To me Hausa people have some respect and regard for others even when power is with them. But Igbo will threat others as semi-human being if you give them that opportunity.

History has teach many wise south south people Igbo are the worst set of Nigerians to give absolute power to. The attrocity and genocide committed by the Igbo on south south minority during the civil war is still fresh in some peoples mind. You might have forgotten others have not.

Isaac Adaka boro lost his vision of Ijaw Republic because Igbo believes we are thier slaves. It was Igbo head of state General Agunyi Ironsi who stopped him and fought him and destroyed his dream.

You may have personal hatred for Hausa/fulani because igbos have brainwashed you they are your enemy. Not everyone is brainwashed.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: South South And The Depressing Myopia Of Their Oil! by francizy(m): 8:08am On Aug 19, 2015
gbenson:

We can never join our Desperate and Avaricious neighbors in their quest for self actualization. That is their dream which they are entitled to.

dearPREYE who opened this thread is an Ijaw blood so shut da hell up!!!

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: South South And The Depressing Myopia Of Their Oil! by Nobody: 8:09am On Aug 19, 2015
babyfaceafrica:
The Op is an ijaw man, he is more SS than Sweetlemon who comes from Oron and has never visited her hometown

19 Likes

Re: South South And The Depressing Myopia Of Their Oil! by Rose2014: 8:10am On Aug 19, 2015
atbu1983:

Op, from my perspective, I think you are d one who is myopic who does not see the big picture. Niger Delta Emancipation cannot happened through Biafra. You may be a Biafra symperthiser and believe that any South South person who does not support Biafra is Myopic.

The truth is that not everybody want to be subordinate for ever. Many south south people want total freedom. Not a situation where a Tribe (igbo) who believe they are born to rule all the south south minority we put us into to complete extinction. Hausa Fulani is not our problem. The problem of Niger Delta is Igbo, Yoruba and Hausa. To me Hausa people have some respect and regard for others even when power is with them. But Igbo will threat others as semi-human being if you give them that opportunity.

History has teach many wise south south people Igbo are the worst set of Nigerians to give absolute power to. The attrocity and genocide committed by the Igbo on south south minority during the civil war is still fresh in some peoples mind. You might have forgotten others have not.

Isaac Adaka boro lost his vision of Ijaw Republic because Igbo believes we are thier slaves. It was Igbo head of state General Agunyi Ironsi who stopped him and fought him and destroyed his dream.

You may habve personal hatred for Hausa/fulani because igbos have brainwashed you they are your enemy. Not everyone is brainwashed.

No offense but this argument is so weak n lacks substance

I came with expectation that you'd counter him with facts but this? ? Smh

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: South South And The Depressing Myopia Of Their Oil! by Nobody: 8:10am On Aug 19, 2015
Quates from CHM11 ( a nairalander)

"There are a million things that happened in the past that have completely built a bridge between some major tribes. Just the same way the igbos hate the Northerners and the yorubas for the Biafra war (which they ridiculously call genocide), its the same way some major tribes in the SS hate the igbos.

Consider the following with a clear conscience.

The igbos were the most successful tribe in the country during the pre-war era even though the administration of the country was in the hands of the North. Thanks to minister of finance, Okotiebo. The country was still at peace as all tribes could live in other regions peacefully but the igbos were the most decentralised as they could do business in the North, SS, and SW peacefully and successfully. This wasn't good enough and with military power, Aguiyi Ironsi (from anambra) commanded his subordinate (Kaduna Nzeogwu) to carry out the first coup,...Northern leaders were killed by these soldiers in a very ridiculous way. Worse there is an interview where Major Nzeogwu was bragging about how they killed the Northern soldiers in disgustingly ridiculous ways.

This was what led to a reprisal attach by the Northerners and many igbos were killed in the North in return. Nobody went to the east to kill anybody, the east was peaceful.

Oil was just discovered in the Niger Delta region (which the igbos considered as their subordinates). Then the wanted to force the Niger Delta region into Biafra. The biafran Soldiers started from Calabar, forcing all minorities into their army. They went to akwaibom, ogoni, portharcourt, Bayelsa, ughelli, Warri, Sapele, Auchi, Benin, Okada and even Ore. As they went the killed those who refused to join them.

Then when they got to Ore, the yorubas defended their land by fighting back. The Yorubas had been silent all along and the igbos went as far as their homeland trying to invade their land.

Then came the return invasion by the federal troops who helped all SS states and when the igbos were all caged up in their hometown in SE, the federal troops had mercy and didn't attack dem till they surrendered.

Then Ojukwu Ran away to abidjan and the wise Phillip Effiong who was cajoled into the igbo dream went straight to col. Obasanjo and Obasanjo lead Effiong to go and apologise to gowon who gladly accepted his apology.

Today the igbos play the victim like they wernt the ones who started the attack from the first coup.

The invasion of minority tribe lands in Cross river, Akwaibom, Rivers, Bayelsa, Delta, Edo and even parts of Ondo by the Biafran Army, the igbos are quick to forget all these. They just want to play the victim all the time."

10 Likes

Re: South South And The Depressing Myopia Of Their Oil! by Nobody: 8:13am On Aug 19, 2015
Rose2014:

No offense but this argument is so weak n lacks substance

I came with expectation that you'd counter him with facts but this? ? Smh

Even if you see fact, you will not appreciate it. because you are blinded by your sentiments. I am not writing to convince people like you who already have a fixated position. To you Biafra is a religion.

5 Likes

Re: South South And The Depressing Myopia Of Their Oil! by Rose2014: 8:13am On Aug 19, 2015
atbu1983:
Quates from CHM11 ( a nairalander)

"There are a million things that happened in the past that have completely built a bridge between some major tribes. Just the same way the igbos hate the Northerners and the yorubas for the Biafra war (which they ridiculously call genocide), its the same way some major tribes in the SS hate the igbos.

Consider the following with a clear conscience.

The igbos were the most successful tribe in the country during the pre-war era even though the administration of the country was in the hands of the North. Thanks to minister of finance, Okotiebo. The country was still at peace as all tribes could live in other regions peacefully but the igbos were the most decentralised as they could do business in the North, SS, and SW peacefully and successfully. This wasn't good enough and with military power, Aguiyi Ironsi (from anambra) commanded his subordinate (Kaduna Nzeogwu) to carry out the first coup,...Northern leaders were killed by these soldiers in a very ridiculous way. Worse there is an interview where Major Nzeogwu was bragging about how they killed the Northern soldiers in disgustingly ridiculous ways.

This was what led to a reprisal attach by the Northerners and many igbos were killed in the North in return. Nobody went to the east to kill anybody, the east was peaceful.

Oil was just discovered in the Niger Delta region (which the igbos considered as their subordinates). Then the wanted to force the Niger Delta region into Biafra. The biafran Soldiers started from Calabar, forcing all minorities into their army. They went to akwaibom, ogoni, portharcourt, Bayelsa, ughelli, Warri, Sapele, Auchi, Benin, Okada and even Ore. As they went the killed those who refused to join them.

Then when they got to Ore, the yorubas defended their land by fighting back. The Yorubas had been silent all along and the igbos went as far as their homeland trying to invade their land.

Then came the return invasion by the federal troops who helped all SS states and when the igbos were all caged up in their hometown in SE, the federal troops had mercy and didn't attack dem till they surrendered.

Then Ojukwu Ran away to abidjan and the wise Phillip Effiong who was cajoled into the igbo dream went straight to col. Obasanjo and Obasanjo lead Effiong to go and apologise to gowon who gladly accepted his apology.

Today the igbos play the victim like they wernt the ones who started the attack from the first coup.

The invasion of minority tribe lands in Cross river, Akwaibom, Rivers, Bayelsa, Delta, Edo and even parts of Ondo by the Biafran Army, the igbos are quick to forget all these. They just want to play the victim all the time."

You go fear source na cheesy
Chm11 is now the source.

*walks out of thread*

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: South South And The Depressing Myopia Of Their Oil! by babyfaceafrica: 8:13am On Aug 19, 2015
gbenson:

just be careful with this your neighbours..they are not going to just leave u like that,they will claim the claimabbles,like saying delta igbos are igbos...
Re: South South And The Depressing Myopia Of Their Oil! by Nobody: 8:14am On Aug 19, 2015
Rose2014:

You go fear source na cheesy
Chm11 is now the source.

*walks out of thread*

You should Jump into the lagoon and get lost. nobody will remember you

1 Like

Re: South South And The Depressing Myopia Of Their Oil! by UncleJudax(m): 8:15am On Aug 19, 2015
omoelesa:
Thread for the ibos, to chest beat,boast and toast the niger-deltans.A people that are never proud of their landlocked enclave until its attached itself to other region.
Igbos are neither attaching nor trying to lord over anybody...but no matter how dumb and hackneyed that your propaganda becomes, you just cant let go.

Have you not seen Igbos advocating for Ijaw nation, and for other smaller tribes in the SS to merge according to their interests?

With or without Biafra, there are Igbos in SS, more so, SS will always be our neighbours.

Get it? undecided

21 Likes

Re: South South And The Depressing Myopia Of Their Oil! by gbenson(m): 8:15am On Aug 19, 2015
babyfaceafrica:
just be careful with this your neighbours..they are not going to just leave u like that,they will claim the claimabbles,like saying delta igbos are igbos...

We are watching thier every move closely. shocked shocked shocked
Re: South South And The Depressing Myopia Of Their Oil! by francizy(m): 8:17am On Aug 19, 2015
atbu1983:

Keep lying to you and yourself. As if the loads of dead bodies flowing in from the north were produced by Igbos. Do you know how many religious crises that has happened in the north and the number of human beings wasted for silly reasons but yet you think its the Igbo man who does'nt have respect for you? I can mention the number of stewpid reasons that caused bloodshed of the innocent in the north but here you are talking trash about the Igbos not having respect for you. After the civil war, how many times has dead bodies been moved in large numbers (from the Igbo land) for mass burial in your state?

Think before you talk man!!

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: South South And The Depressing Myopia Of Their Oil! by Nobody: 8:18am On Aug 19, 2015
atbu1983:

You may have personal hatred for Hausa/fulani because igbos have brainwashed you they are your enemy. Not everyone is brainwashed.
LOL, I belive you are an Edo man from the northern part of Edo that shares close affinity with Okene than even the Bini. Your own SS makes me to laugh.
An Instance is when a Bornu man looks at that idoma man that shares boundary with Nsukka and calls him Northerner. The Idoma man will have a ready answer that's not palatable for that Bornu man

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: South South And The Depressing Myopia Of Their Oil! by SonOfEl(m): 8:19am On Aug 19, 2015
gbenson:

We are watching thier every move closely. shocked shocked shocked
keep fooling yourself.

9 Likes

Re: South South And The Depressing Myopia Of Their Oil! by babyfaceafrica: 8:20am On Aug 19, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
The Op is an ijaw man, he is more SS than Sweetlemon who comes from Oron and has never visited her hometown
is the op a delta/igbo or a real ijaw man..they ae different you know?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Russian President Vladimir Putin Fueling His Car (photo) / More Photos From Tambuwal’s Defection To PDP, PDP calls APC dysfunctional / Amiesimaka Stadium A Class Above Akwa Ibom Complex, Igwe Boasts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.