Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,020 members, 7,863,685 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 11:36 PM

Bad To Good Woman(izy), Good To Staying Good(almost Impossible) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Bad To Good Woman(izy), Good To Staying Good(almost Impossible) (727 Views)

6 Reasons Bad Girls Get Married To Good Guys / Why Is It Almost Impossible To Meet Nigerian Men At My Financial Level? / 12 Attributes Of A Good Woman: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bad To Good Woman(izy), Good To Staying Good(almost Impossible) by Isuata: 4:46pm On Apr 03, 2009
hey guys

it just kips chewin at me and i dont understand. Is it that one should start dating experienced ladies(wat yu call bad) and leave the supposed "innocenty"(wat yu call gud).

it stems from this-

most of my adult life(OSU till after school), i have dated mainly;party gals,wild gals, etc- i discovered dia dat its more easy for such ladies to become betta people or ladies dat are more faithful and trust worthy, matured and witha gud thinking head on their necks. but for this so-called innocenty ladies who supposedly have not been too exposed to wild life and all, one would think they wld stay and remain good with dia heads intact on their necks but alas i lately discovered its neva true. [b]but why?[/y] they always want to yeild towards the bad and wild side- i dnt just seem to understand it. And to cap it all up, they want to actually eat dia cakes in a relationship and still have it double.

wetin man wan do?
Re: Bad To Good Woman(izy), Good To Staying Good(almost Impossible) by vanderjo(m): 4:54pm On Apr 03, 2009
Is that your opinion or did you actually make a research?
Re: Bad To Good Woman(izy), Good To Staying Good(almost Impossible) by segzicres(m): 4:59pm On Apr 03, 2009
i believe the poster's correct in a way. in most cases it's true.
Re: Bad To Good Woman(izy), Good To Staying Good(almost Impossible) by Isuata: 5:52pm On Apr 03, 2009
well iam not proud but its an un-official research

(1) (Reply)

What Kind Of Woman Will Exchange Her Marriage For An Ex-lover / Should I Get Back With Her? / How Do You Stay In Love In A Relationship?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.