Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,425 members, 7,819,548 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:53 PM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 - Travel (186) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 (1337363 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 / General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (183) (184) (185) (186) (187) (188) (189) ... (646) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Vicrown(m): 8:56am On Jul 12, 2017
Please house, what is wrong with a one way flight ticket for a one year tier 4 visa. I was told that it implies I do not intend to come back and might have problems with immigrantion over there. Is this true? Because I can only afford a one way ticket for now.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by LaaJiblik: 9:36am On Jul 12, 2017
Check the UKVI website.

Besides, i don't think you are expected to show any flight tickets as part of your tier 4 visa application. Are you?

Vicrown:
Please house, what is wrong with a one way flight ticket for a one year tier 4 visa. I was told that it implies I do not intend to come back and might have problems with immigrantion over there. Is this true? Because I can only afford a one way ticket for now.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by LaaJiblik: 10:01am On Jul 12, 2017
https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/tier-4-interviews-and-genuine-student-rule-gsr-sty02/tier-4-interviews-and-genuine-student-rule-gsr-sty02

If you wish to go for an AR, you must be sure you coordinate your points well.
While not wanting to sound like a doomsday person, I hope you performed brilliantly during the interview?

If the ECO was not impressed with how articulate you were at the interview, that in itself is a basis for refusal.

Besides you REALLY need to explain the GAP, well.

Best Luck!!
[quote author=Emexnairaland post=58330550][/quote]
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by LaaJiblik: 10:06am On Jul 12, 2017
QUESTION 1:
ALWAYS take time to READ the requirements before applying.

Also, can I change some information I entered on the Visa form when I'm applying for my tier 4, or they should remain the same?[/size][size=8pt]
What kind of information do you want to change?

Question1:
@Justwise and house, please help me answer this question.

What about someone who was refused a short term student visa twice last year, first was in May 2016 and second was June/July 2016. My application to attend the Kings College London summer school was rejected based on
1) I used my guardian as my sponsor but I didn't submit any evidence of his guardianship and also the origin of the fund in his account.
2) No relationship between my present course (economic) and my chosen summer school programme(Greek)

The second time when I apply using my uncle bearing same name with me.

2) No evidence of subsisting relationship with my uncle.
3) No evidence of tie to Nigeria because I was schooling in Ghana but applied for visa in Nigeria.

In view of this, I want to apply for tier 4 student visa soon, and I would like to confirm whether my past two refusals won't affect the future?
Also, can I change some information I entered on the Visa form when I'm applying for my tier 4, or they should remain the same?

I'm always scared each time I hear UK visa.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Endlessgrace: 10:26am On Jul 12, 2017
please is there any single mom/dad in the house who wants to apply or already applied for tier 4 visa with his/her dependant? what are the additional documents you submitted?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Question1: 11:40am On Jul 12, 2017
LaaJiblik:
QUESTION 1:
ALWAYS take time to READ the requirements before applying.

Also, can I change some information I entered on the Visa form when I'm applying for my tier 4, or they should remain the same?[/size][size=8pt]
What kind of information do you want to change?

You sure right, I made a lot of mistakes that caused the refusal. Plus I have not discovered nairaland then.

Information like do you have any friends/family in the UK? I ticked "Yes" because
I used to have my uncle there but I lost his contact.
Can I input "No" when fillingTier 4 application?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by mimilyrics: 9:43pm On Jul 12, 2017
You won't be asked if you have friends and family in the uk on the T4 application.
You can also use the additional information part of the form to address previous issues/inconsistencies. @Justwise and all, can he put details of previous refusals in the additional information part of the form or just stick to the question that deals with visa refusal since the ECO can always look up previous application decisions?
Answer to this should help @question1 with this
Question1:

You sure right, I made a lot of mistakes that caused the refusal. Plus I have not discovered nairaland then.

Information like do you have any friends/family in the UK? I ticked "Yes" because
I used to have my uncle there but I lost his contact.
Can I input "No" when fillingTier 4 application?

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by MrsDaniels(f): 10:00pm On Jul 12, 2017
Am fine dear...as for the rain. ve decided to name Manchester 'Rainchester' cos e be like say na here Rain like to fall pass Lolz... Was just dropping by dear. Regards.

justwise:

I'm good, have being enjoying the summer until today when rain shows up. grin grin

Hope you are ok?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by MrsDaniels(f): 10:05pm On Jul 12, 2017
Please how much did u pay for ur dependant visa for tier 4. Have someone who wants to apply to go meet her hubby.

Rutharu:
Glory to God!Got up this morning,prayed and headed off to Victoria island.After waiting close to two hours,I was given my passport with visa.God answers prayers.I have so missed my husband.Tank you all
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Question1: 10:28pm On Jul 12, 2017
mimilyrics:
You won't be asked if you have friends and family in the uk on the T4 application.
You can also use the additional information part of the form to address previous issues/inconsistencies. @Justwise and all, can he put details of previous refusals in the additional information part of the form or just stick to the question that deals with visa refusal since the ECO can always look up previous application decisions?
Answer to this should help @question1 with this

I appreciate your concern @mimilyrics
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by MrsF: 10:03am On Jul 13, 2017
Hi Everyone

Has anyone used form A recently? What bank and what was the time frame?

Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by mimilyrics: 10:28am On Jul 13, 2017
The last form A transaction I did was at GTbank. Took a day after they received all the required docs: Bachelor's degree certificate, invoice or letter bearing the school logo confirming how much to be paid, filled form A, funded current account, authorization form, copy of passport.

MrsF:
Hi Everyone

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Endlessgrace: 1:01pm On Jul 13, 2017
I used stanbic ibtc last week. 1 week timeframe.

MrsF:
Hi Everyone

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Rutharu: 3:44pm On Jul 13, 2017
MrsF:
Hi Everyone

Thanks

Used GTB took less than a week
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Rutharu: 3:44pm On Jul 13, 2017
MrsF:
Hi Everyone

Thanks

Used GTB took a week
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Rutharu: 3:48pm On Jul 13, 2017
Arrived in the UK today.Took turkish airline not impressed at all.The food was horrible,strange meal.To make it worst misplaced my Luggage which I have never experienced before,not trying to spoil business but they can do better.

3 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by mimilyrics: 3:52pm On Jul 13, 2017
Wow! No time to waste time. Have a great time
And hope you got your luggage back.
Rutharu:
Arrived in the UK today.Took turkish airline not impressed at all.The food was horrible,strange meal.To make it worst misplaced my Luggage which I have never experienced before,not trying to spoil business but they can do better.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Question1: 4:19pm On Jul 13, 2017
Rutharu:

Sharp sharp. enjoy your stay dear!

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Mzstephh(f): 9:12pm On Jul 13, 2017
hahaha I used Turkish airline as well o their food na die, especially the breakfast dinner was okay I had pasta.

Rutharu:
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by roblance: 7:08am On Jul 14, 2017
Hello all, need an answer to this. I got an offer from Sheffield hallam university, I will b paying half of my fees by Monday morning. Also I just started my account today. Resumption is September 13th, will I still be able to get the visa before September 13th?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Nobody: 7:37am On Jul 14, 2017
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Question1: 8:50am On Jul 14, 2017
roblance:
Hello all, need an answer to this. I got an offer from Sheffield hallam university, I will b paying half of my fees by Monday morning. Also I just started my account today. Resumption is September 13th, will I still be able to get the visa before September 13th?

Yes yes you can get your visa provided you do priority.

Started my 28 days two days ago too.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by roblance: 2:15pm On Jul 14, 2017
Question1:

Yes yes you can get your visa provided you do priority.

Started my 28 days two days ago too.

Thank you sire
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by samakinfol: 2:36pm On Jul 14, 2017
roblance:

what course did you apply for? all the best. im hoping to get an offer from Sheffield Hallam for a Top Up degree.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by roblance: 3:49pm On Jul 14, 2017
samakinfol:

what course did you apply for? all the best. im hoping to get an offer from Sheffield Hallam for a Top Up degree.

MSc BIOTECHNOLOGY. Thanks bro
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Naffyfera: 4:37pm On Jul 14, 2017
I'm going to Sheffield Hallam this September too.. MSc Biomedical sciences. I started my 28 days count down on monday. Hope to see you at Sheffield. Cheers...
roblance:
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by roblance: 7:48pm On Jul 14, 2017
Naffyfera:
I'm going to Sheffield Hallam this September too.. MSc Biomedical sciences. I started my 28 days count down on monday. Hope to see you at Sheffield. Cheers...

Alright bro. Best of luck
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by emeystan(m): 11:31pm On Jul 14, 2017
Please I am stuck on payment page of my uk visa payment page... It refuses to go to payment platform where I can input card details
Some one please help
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by LaaJiblik: 10:20am On Jul 15, 2017
Next time, take BA.
Their Sandwiches are good.

Alternatively, you could hire a small Private jet. In that case,you can cook your own food....

In my naughty mind, I'm already imagining what you and hubby are doing... after such a long time.

Heheheeeere....

Rutharu:

(1) (2) (3) ... (183) (184) (185) (186) (187) (188) (189) ... (646)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.