Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,873 members, 7,813,971 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:05 PM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 - Travel (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 (1334306 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 / General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (646) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Mubarak39: 5:25pm On Sep 28, 2015
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by poshstore: 7:51pm On Sep 28, 2015
Mubarak39:
Alhamdulillah collected my visa today with permit of 20hrs p/w
Congrats
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by BRUNELISH(m): 9:14pm On Sep 28, 2015
@dtt

How you doing?

please, i have not received any email from the embassy up to now....Again i submitted a correspondence letter which states the latest start date as Friday this week

i only have tuesday and wednesday to be in uk and enrol

what do i do?

i am over thinking now............

my interview was 14th september

do you think i go ask at the embassy?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by poshstore: 9:20pm On Sep 28, 2015
I hope i wont have issues if i buy one way ticket.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by dtt: 9:38pm On Sep 28, 2015
BRUNELISH:
@dtt

How you doing?

please, i have not received any email from the embassy up to now....Again i submitted a correspondence letter which states the latest start date as Friday this week

i only have tuesday and wednesday to be in uk and enrol

what do i do?

i am over thinking now............

my interview was 14th september

do you think i go ask at the embassy?

Check your email.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by derbylicious: 10:05pm On Sep 28, 2015
Justwise et al, you guy are Godmazing!!!!

Gotten my visa....*takes a long sip *
Anyway, I intend to book flight asap..hook me up with links/sites(kosi wakanow)
I intend to do one way(hope it's not going to be a problem)

As for y'all over there, what things am I not to forfeit coming with??!!!(kosi last position)

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by BRUNELISH(m): 10:34pm On Sep 28, 2015
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by utijerry: 10:41am On Sep 29, 2015
Justwise and all other gurus in the house please advice on our chances for a successful outcome,... my brother was refused his visa because we used our dads company acct for him and we were told that only an international company... etc can sponsor him, we are about to reaply for him again but this time we have paid for everything
1.full tuition fees
2. full accomodation fees with the sch

and we will be using our dads personal account that has more than enough funds in it for 28 days for sponsorship.
the thing is that his sch deadline for resumption is October 12, we have been adviced to use priory in other to get his visa on time, will this work if we apply on Oct 2?

your swift response will be greatly appreciated
justwise:

Ask for 2 weeks extension and attach it to your application.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by justwise(m): 10:57am On Sep 29, 2015
derbylicious:
Justwise et al, you guy are Godmazing!!!!

Gotten my visa....*takes a long sip *
Anyway, I intend to book flight asap..hook me up with links/sites(kosi wakanow)
I intend to do one way(hope it's not going to be a problem)

As for y'all over there, what things am I not to forfeit coming with??!!!(kosi last position)

Congratulations!
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by justwise(m): 11:06am On Sep 29, 2015
utijerry:
Justwise and all other gurus in the house please advice on our chances for a successful outcome,... my brother was refused his visa because we used our dads company acct for him and we were told that only an international company... etc can sponsor him, we are about to reaply for him again but this time we have paid for everything
1.full tuition fees
2. full accomodation fees with the sch

and we will be using our dads personal account that has more than enough funds in it for 28 days for sponsorship.
the thing is that his sch deadline for resumption is October 12, we have been adviced to use priory in other to get his visa on time, will this work if we apply on Oct 2?

your swift response will be greatly appreciated

Time wise it's a gamble, a week is far too short
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by utijerry: 12:03pm On Sep 29, 2015
thank you for your responce sir,

what do you advice sir, because we have paid already and we are just waitn for the CAS which they promised to send latest thursday Oct 1
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by justwise(m): 12:40pm On Sep 29, 2015
utijerry:
thank you for your responce sir,

what do you advice sir, because we have paid already and we are just waitn for the CAS which they promised to send latest thursday Oct 1

You just have to go with the gamble or wait till next year
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by narpheesarh: 12:48pm On Sep 29, 2015
Hello. I had my biometrics and interview at Ikeja on the 18th of September. I paid for a priority service since resumption date on the CAS is 28th of September and latest enrolment date is October 16. I expected a decision response yest 28/09/15 only to get a mail which goes thus:
''Please be advised that we are carrying out additional work on your application and will make a decision on your case at the earliest opportunity. Due to the additional work that must be completed, the estimated processing time for your application has been revised and may now be up to 15 working days from the date of this letter." i'm just kind of bothered. Does this mean a refusal? And if they actually get back after 15 working days, I don't think I can still meet up this session. Anyone who has experienced a similar situation I'm just confused as to what to do.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by utijerry: 2:10pm On Sep 29, 2015
thank you sir for your response, the dye is cast and we must move on, i also wish to ask if there is anything you advice/recommend we add to the application since he has been refused once, we have the following for our submission
1. CAS

2. Documents listed our CAS

2a. SELT

3. TB test result

4. Evidence of School fees + Accommodation fully paid for

(a) Maintenance in Dad's account for more than 28 days

5. Birth certificate

6. Statement of result () WAEC

7. Health Insurance

Is there any thing else we should add that we are missing?

justwise:

You just have to go with the gamble or wait till next year

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by narpheesarh: 3:41pm On Sep 29, 2015
Utijerry.. just try ur luck. We never can tell since u want to pay for a priority service which takes about 5working days. Though I also paid and got a reply after 4 working days that they need to carry out additional work on my application and it may now take up to 15 working days. But normally it shouldn't be more than 5working days. So try your luck and pray. I hope this helps.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by poshstore: 3:55pm On Sep 29, 2015
utijerry:
thank you sir for your response, the dye is cast and we must move on, i also wish to ask if there is anything you advice/recommend we add to the application since he has been refused once, we have the following for our submission
1. CAS

2a. SELT

3. TB test result

5. Birth certificate

7. Health Insurance

Sponsor letter from your Dad since you are using his bank statement.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by utijerry: 7:09pm On Sep 29, 2015
i thank you all for your kind responces, i will keep you posted on how it goes
poshstore:
Sponsor letter from your Dad since you are using his bank statement.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Mubarak39: 7:54pm On Sep 29, 2015
poshstore:
Congrats

Thank you
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Mubarak39: 8:08pm On Sep 29, 2015
utijerry:
i thank you all for your kind responces, i will keep you posted on how it goes

Try to use Abuja VAC, It took me only 3 working days to get my visa. I collected my passport yesterday, and I'm comfortably in UK now.

Good luck.

Justwise, worry, and all that helped…i dey throway a special salute
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by poshstore: 7:22am On Sep 30, 2015
Mubarak39:

Try to use Abuja VAC, It took me only 3 working days to get my visa. I collected my passport yesterday, and I'm comfortably in UK now.

Good luck.

what airline did u use and how much did it cost u?pls urgent
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by dtt: 7:30am On Sep 30, 2015
utijerry:
1. CAS

2a. SELT

3. TB test result

5. Birth certificate

7. Health Insurance

Letter of consent from your dad. Google the format. And maybe your dads data page. But this is not neccessary
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by justwise(m): 9:30am On Sep 30, 2015
utijerry:
1. CAS

2a. SELT

3. TB test result

5. Birth certificate

7. Health Insurance

You don't need Health Insurance and no need to pay for accommodation in full, only deposit of about £1000 + is needed.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by justwise(m): 9:33am On Sep 30, 2015
Mubarak39:

Good luck.

Congratulations!
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Mubarak39: 3:59pm On Sep 30, 2015
poshstore:
what airline did u use and how much did it cost u?pls urgent

Lufthansa N250,000
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Mubarak39: 4:02pm On Sep 30, 2015
justwise:

Congratulations!

Thank you ☺️
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Lexyp(m): 5:16pm On Sep 30, 2015
Hi,am new on here and I need answers in order to stop worrying,I applied for a visiting visa and did my biometric 2nd of sept and was told it will take 15working days,now am worried because haven't get a reply from them when am to come for the collection....
Ola
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by spawne: 8:04pm On Sep 30, 2015
Lexyp:
Hi,am new on here and I need answers in order to stop worrying,I applied for a visiting visa and did my biometric 2nd of sept and was told it will take 15working days,now am worried because haven't get a reply from them when am to come for the collection....
Ola
I'll advise you paid them a visit. I have a friend who had a similar story, he went only to discover his visa had been ready weeks ago. So yea. . go there.
Best wishes.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by spawne: 2:34pm On Oct 01, 2015
Interview was on Wednesday, September 23, paid for priority. Up till now, no news other than the mark I got on Monday from British High Commission Lagos acknowledging receipt.
My mind just dey cut....
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by poshstore: 4:38pm On Oct 01, 2015
spawne:
Interview was on Wednesday, September 23, paid for priority. Up till now, no news other than the mark I got on Monday from British High Commission Lagos acknowledging receipt.
My mind just dey cut....
Its just 3 business days so far,take it easy.They will process it next week.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by lokia(m): 7:53pm On Oct 01, 2015
Hello house

Thanks for all your help. I got my tier 2 visa. But unfortunately I didn't receive it on time hence I can't travel within the one month given tome as I have to give notice at work here. Please could anyone guide me on how to secure a replacement visa?

Thanks in advance
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by spawne: 10:16pm On Oct 01, 2015
poshstore:
Its just 3 business days so far,take it easy.They will process it next week.
Thanks poshstore. I realise that.. Just trying to deal with the anxiety the way I know how smiley
Thanks again
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by narpheesarh: 9:48am On Oct 02, 2015
Mubarak did u pay for priority service too? And is this your first visa application? Just wondering y mine isn't out yet.

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (646)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.