Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,341 members, 7,815,682 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:29 PM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 - Travel (268) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 (1334983 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 / General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (265) (266) (267) (268) (269) (270) (271) ... (646) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by TheRighteous: 9:09am On Jan 10, 2018
bestbian:

Have you been contacted now to submit your passport for stamping?
I have been contacted now to submit my passport, but not until after several follow up by the school and several mail was exchange and by tomorrow it will be exactly one week I resubmitted my passport and I am yet to hear from them as to collect my passport back. If I may ask, do you have an idea of how long it takes them to return one's passport after re-submission like this?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by timmiey(m): 11:05am On Jan 10, 2018
Update! Visa application interview: Jan 2nd Priority visa Collection mail : Jan 9th Passport picked up this morning. Visa granted!
Thanks to OlowoB, justwise,Teegirl101 and everyone on this thread!!!

5 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by OlowoB(m): 2:47pm On Jan 10, 2018
^^^

Congrats bruv.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Joycers: 12:16pm On Jan 11, 2018
Hello House?
Please who’s at Birmingham?
Anticipating your responses. Thank you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by justwise(m): 8:52am On Jan 13, 2018
@eemmy

Next time you post a fraudulent question here you will receive a lengthy ban
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Tamzwillie01: 2:21pm On Jan 13, 2018
Hello guys. Please my UK student visa was recently denied on grounds of not being a genuine student. They said my answers were vague and generic. i applied for an admin review and it was unsuccessful as well and my school wont issue me another cas to re apply. My question now is whether it is possible to still school in the UK if i apply to another school. I am really confused and i have never gotten a straight direct answer to this question. if someone is denied on not being a genuine student, can the person apply to another school and still get his/her visa to be able to study in the UK?. Studying in the UK is my dream and i have really invested a whole lot in it. pls i need you honest replies and opinions. God bless..
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Aphrodite007(f): 6:49pm On Jan 13, 2018
Tamzwillie01:
Hello guys. Please my UK student visa was recently denied on grounds of not being a genuine student. They said my answers were vague and generic. i applied for an admin review and it was unsuccessful as well and my school wont issue me another cas to re apply. My question now is whether it is possible to still school in the UK if i apply to another school. I am really confused and i have never gotten a straight direct answer to this question. if someone is denied on not being a genuine student, can the person apply to another school and still get his/her visa to be able to study in the UK?. Studying in the UK is my dream and i have really invested a whole lot in it. pls i need you honest replies and opinions. God bless..

If you go back Three pages before this page, you will see discussions similar to your question, try and read the information there.

Concerning re-applying, yes you can. Provided you did not submit any fraudulent document to attract a ban, you can re-apply every month if you like, however, we advise that you address the reason you were refused (read back).

Now this is not what you asked for but I’ll tell you anyway, if you intend to study in the UK because you truly want to study and then return to Nigeria to impact your community (by being jobless- just joking!), I wish you success in your application(s). If, however, you are doing so as a means to migrate, my dear, better look for another country because no matter how good you are, it’s easier to find a needle in an ocean that to find a company to sponsor and retain you in the UK. Pick another country. The US, Canada, Ireland, France.. and if you’re an ace student Aus.

Cheers

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Hayzed212: 10:23pm On Jan 13, 2018
Tamzwillie01:
hello bro, what are the questions you were asked and what are the answers you gave to these questions for them to be classified as vague and generic. I think that should be the first thing to address, before thinking of re-applying, in order not to repeat the same mistake. I believe people are here to help you out.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Nobody: 12:40pm On Jan 14, 2018
Hey everyone

Quick question, can one apply for Canadian study visa from inside the UK on a student visa?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by 5454Darese: 1:47pm On Jan 14, 2018
sthillz:
Hey everyone

Quick question, can one apply for Canadian study visa from inside the UK on a student visa?
Yeap yeap!

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Nobody: 9:26pm On Jan 15, 2018
5454Darese:

Yeap yeap!

Thank you.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Nobody: 3:01pm On Jan 17, 2018
Greetings all. Please who knows whether form A rate for pound is same as the OANDA rate. If you apply to a bank for form A, will they give you the same rate as OANDA rate? It's urgent. Thanks.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by 5454Darese: 4:19pm On Jan 17, 2018
Carlse:
Greetings all. Please who knows whether form A rate for pound is same as the OANDA rate. If you apply to a bank for form A, will they give you the same rate as OANDA rate? It's urgent. Thanks.
Right now, pounds is even cheaper in black markets than banks.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Nobody: 4:44pm On Jan 17, 2018
5454Darese:

Right now, pounds is even cheaper in black markets than banks.

So I noticed. Just called Fidelity Bank and was told that pound will be sold at the rate of N495 to £1. Almost same price as OANDA.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by OLAREWAJU1705: 1:58pm On Jan 18, 2018
Hello everyone in the house. Please, I was offered an admission to study in one of the uk universities, without ielts or toefl. My question is that, will uk embassy in Nigeria still ask me to write there own IELTSUKVI ? Please , kindly assist, I need genuine answers that will guide me please. Thanks alot.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Hayzed212: 3:34pm On Jan 19, 2018
OLAREWAJU1705:
Hello everyone in the house. Please, I was offered an admission to study in one of the uk universities, without ielts or toefl. My question is that, will uk embassy in Nigeria still ask me to write there own IELTSUKVI ? Please , kindly assist, I need genuine answers that will guide me please. Thanks alot.
no they can't, so far it is not stated among the requirements. your intended school is going to write it on your CAS letter that, they are satisfied with your level.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Ameera2018(f): 6:14am On Jan 20, 2018
Good morning Everyone,

What an amazing job you are doing it’s commendable.

I have just been offered admission to do my MBA by Lancaster and I am preparing for my trip in October.

What I will like to know is if I can take my husband with me aswell for the MBA as a dependent. He has a full time job here in Nigeria with no intention of quitting but the idea is for him to be able to come frequently to visit me.

Please I will appreciate your response. Tnx
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by justwise(m): 1:17pm On Jan 20, 2018
Ameera2018:
Good morning Everyone,

What an amazing job you are doing it’s commendable.

I have just been offered admission to do my MBA by Lancaster and I am preparing for my trip in October.

What I will like to know is if I can take my husband with me aswell for the MBA as a dependent. He has a full time job here in Nigeria with no intention of quitting but the idea is for him to be able to come frequently to visit me.

Please I will appreciate your response. Tnx

If your hubby is not planning to live with you in the UK then dependent visa is not the idea visa to apply for, he can apply for visiting visa anytime he wishes to comes around to visit you
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Arielle: 7:55pm On Jan 22, 2018
Hi. Is there anyone here in Glasgow? I need some information? Thanks.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Ameera2018(f): 10:58am On Jan 24, 2018
This may not be the right forum, but i am new to nairaland and gurus in the house kindly advise.

1. What do you thin about doing an MBA vs doing a specialized course like logistics and supply chain management in the UK, taking into consideration of getting a job when i move back to Nigeria and international employment opportunities.

2. I have a 5 years UK visiting visa will it be cancelled when i apply for a tier 4 visa?

Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by lovesavvi: 11:43am On Jan 24, 2018
Good morning, pls can student going for master program in uk apply together with their spouse and 2year kid or primary applicant have to apply first before dependent can apply. Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by umarwy(m): 1:06pm On Jan 24, 2018
lovesavvi:
Good morning, pls can student going for master program in uk apply together with their spouse and 2year kid or primary applicant have to apply first before dependent can apply. Thanks

You can all apply if you have the required maintenance funds for the three of you.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by umarwy(m): 1:07pm On Jan 24, 2018
Ameera2018:
This may not be the right forum, but i am new to nairaland and gurus in the house kindly advise.

1. What do you thin about doing an MBA vs doing a specialized course like logistics and supply chain management in the UK, taking into consideration of getting a job when i move back to Nigeria and international employment opportunities.

2. I have a 5 years UK visiting visa will it be cancelled when i apply for a tier 4 visa?

Thanks

1. You should consider a path that would lead to career progression in your chosen field.

2. Yes
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Ugo88: 8:53pm On Feb 03, 2018
Gurus in the house, I have a pressing issue at hand now. I was denied a tier 4 visa for a Phd in Nov 17, having earlier studied for a masters degree in the UK. The school agreed to give me another cas fors sept 2018 admission. Oh well, to cut a long story short I am now pregnant and my due date is in sept or earlier. The school is still with my deposit. Will I be able to travel with my baby then as the baby will be really tiny. I am also aware of the funds expected to be kept in the account which is not a problem for me as at now. I will like the opinions of you guys. Yhanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (265) (266) (267) (268) (269) (270) (271) ... (646)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.