Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,684 members, 7,823,927 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:38 PM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 - Travel (337) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 (1339001 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 / General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (334) (335) (336) (337) (338) (339) (340) ... (646) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by law001(m): 10:13am On Dec 13, 2018
PrechyJoe:
Oh that's amazing, I did my Online submission on Friday, interview on Monday, sheffield received on Tuesday.
Haven't heard from them again, hopefully I should by Friday.

They didn't ask me much.
Just why i chose the UK, why I choose my School and why I choose my course.

Abj? Priority? Definitely on Friday.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by law001(m): 10:55am On Dec 13, 2018
In the interest of those that are yet to apply, the exchange rate during the 28 days count is inconsequential.

What matters is the exchange rate on the date of submission of application.

Calculate the exchange rate of the date of submission using the minimum balance in your account during the 28 days.

This is contrary to what someone earlier said. It worked for me.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by PrechyJoe: 11:45am On Dec 13, 2018
Nope, Ikeja.

law001:

Abj? Priority? Definitely on Friday.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Zoey1: 12:42pm On Dec 13, 2018
I am not sure anyone told you contrary, the only reply you got here was the rate on the day you submit (application day) is what get used.
law001:
In the interest of those that are yet to apply, the exchange rate during the 28 days count is inconsequential.

What matters is the exchange rate on the date of submission of application.

Calculate the exchange rate of the date of submission using the minimum balance in your account during the 28 days.

This is contrary to what someone earlier said. It worked for me.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by STENON(f): 9:24pm On Dec 13, 2018
New applicant should please avoid applying to University of the west of scotland, London campus. They have just lost their tier 4 licence. Many of us are in their dilemna right now

5 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by law001(m): 9:31pm On Dec 13, 2018
Zoey1:
I am not sure anyone told you contrary, the only reply you got here was the rate on the day you submit (application day) is what get used.

C'est bon.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by law001(m): 9:32pm On Dec 13, 2018
PrechyJoe:
Nope, Ikeja.

Best wishes.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by law001(m): 10:06pm On Dec 13, 2018
Please for those with experience, is there a case of someone being sent back either here in Naija or UK point of entry for booking one way ticket?

For a first timer.

I wanna know cos I'm financially constraint and would love to book a one way, if its safe to do so, since my visa is more than a year and I may not come until after my course.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Buku: 12:25am On Dec 14, 2018
law001:
Please for those with experience, is there a case of someone being sent back either here in Naija or UK point of entry for booking one way ticket?

For a first timer.

I wanna know cos I'm financially constraint and would love to book a one way, if its safe to do so, since my visa is more than a year and I may not come until after my course.

You can book a one way ticket since your course is longer than 6months. From my experience, I can assure you that you are safe.
All the best
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by law001(m): 12:27am On Dec 14, 2018
Buku:

You can book a one way ticket since your course is longer than 6months. From my experience, I can assure you that you are safe.
All the best

Thanks.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Zoey1: 8:04am On Dec 14, 2018
I knew it was gearing towards that, Too many drama with these UK schools these days.
STENON:
New applicant should please avoid applying to University of the west of scotland, London campus. They have just lost their tier 4 licence. Many of us are in their dilemna right now
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by STENON(f): 8:29am On Dec 14, 2018
Zoey1:
I knew it was gearing towards that, Too many drama with these UK schools these days.
As in ehnn! Mine is just to change to the main campus with same course, some were even asked to change to another course at the main campus in Paisley before they can be accepted there and to ignore the previous admission granted
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Zoey1: 9:30am On Dec 14, 2018
Its not their fault anyway.
Na Nigerian Government cause am.
STENON:
As in ehnn! Mine is just to change to the main campus with same course, some were even asked to change to another course at the main campus in Paisley before they can be accepted there and to ignore the previous admission granted
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by STENON(f): 9:42am On Dec 14, 2018
Zoey1:
Its not their fault anyway.
Na Nigerian Government cause am.
Abi...The economy is very frustrating.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Ichiego: 1:00pm On Dec 14, 2018
Quick question guys, what documents does 1 need to show if his company is the 1 sponsoring his studies for MSc and having already paid all the fees required for the studies

Thank you
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Zoey1: 2:23pm On Dec 14, 2018
The Company?
Local?
International?
Multinational?
If Local they need to transfer your maintainence fee to your account to sit 28days.
If International/Multinational, A sponsorship letter will suffice
Ichiego:
Quick question guys, what documents does 1 need to show if his company is the 1 sponsoring his studies for MSc and having already paid all the fees required for the studies

Thank you
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Ichiego: 2:49pm On Dec 14, 2018
Zoey1:
The Company?
Local?
International?
Multinational?
If Local they need to transfer your maintainence fee to your account to sit 28days.
If International/Multinational, A sponsorship letter will suffice
Just a sponsorship letter.? Won't I need to show the company account and all?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Zoey1: 5:28pm On Dec 14, 2018
What category does your company fall under?
You cannot use your company's account whichever category it falls under.
Its either they transfer to you (Local Companies - that have presence in one country) or they give a sponsorship letter (International - have presence in more than one country).
Ichiego:

Just a sponsorship letter.? Won't I need to show the company account and all?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by STENON(f): 5:46pm On Dec 14, 2018
Please what's the total fees for priority visa in naira ? And please I need room mate/ flat mate at Paisley
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by law001(m): 7:18pm On Dec 14, 2018
STENON:
Please what's the total fees for priority visa in naira ? And please I need room mate/ flat mate at Paisley

Visa plus priority $750.

365x750=
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by STENON(f): 7:21pm On Dec 14, 2018
law001:

Visa plus priority $750.

465x750=
Thank you very much bro.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Ichiego: 8:27pm On Dec 14, 2018
Zoey1:
What category does your company fall under?
You cannot use your company's account whichever category it falls under.
Its either they transfer to you (Local Companies - that have presence in one country) or they give a sponsorship letter (International - have presence in more than one country).

Tnx Zoey1 4 d replies its an international company I just recently started work der not up to a month.. So since its international its only letter of sponsorship that is required?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Ichiego: 8:31pm On Dec 14, 2018
law001:

Thanks.

Priority Abuja.

Wed 5th Dec. Online submission of application
Fri 7th Dec. Biometric n interview
Mon 10th Dec. Received at Sheffield
Wed 12th Dec. Decision made and ready for collection.
12th Dec. Collected.

Toughest questions asked,

1. how did you (or your sponsor) get the money in your account? Be prepared to explain this.

2. How much will you be earning when you return to your country.
For me, I said I wouldn't know how much I'll earn, but at the moment, I earn .... and I strongly believe after my Masters program, I'll definitely earn higher.

Good evening and congratulations.
Please with respect to the number 2 question we're u asked that cos u r being sponsored by the place u work?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Zoey1: 9:48pm On Dec 14, 2018
They only need to give you a sponsorship letter which you will in turn submit with your application stating the amount they are supporting you with.
You can google UKVI Tier 4 Sponsorship letter template.
Ichiego:

Tnx Zoey1 4 d replies its an international company I just recently started work der not up to a month.. So since its international its only letter of sponsorship that is required?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by law001(m): 11:28pm On Dec 14, 2018
Ichiego:

Good evening and congratulations.
Please with respect to the number 2 question we're u asked that cos u r being sponsored by the place u work?

No. I'm self sponsored.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by law001(m): 11:49pm On Dec 14, 2018
STENON:
Thank you very much bro.

365x750 please
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Ichiego: 12:43am On Dec 15, 2018
law001:

No. I'm self sponsored.

Okay thanks for the response
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by PrechyJoe: 4:59am On Dec 15, 2018
law001:

Best wishes.
Good Morning, didn't get a response from them on Friday. Hoping to do by Monday.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by law001(m): 5:44am On Dec 15, 2018
PrechyJoe:

Good Morning, didn't get a response from them on Friday. Hoping to do by Monday.

Hopefully. I wish you the best.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by STENON(f): 9:25am On Dec 15, 2018
law001:

365x750 please
A Pound is now 365 in naira ?

Thanks a lot for the quick response.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by RalphJean: 11:24am On Dec 15, 2018
Ichiego:

That’s fantastic!
You started work less than 1 month are they are sponsoring you to go for Masters immediately.
God bless this company.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by RalphJean: 11:25am On Dec 15, 2018
STENON:
A Pound is now 365 in naira ?

Thanks a lot for the quick response.

Visa payment is processed in $$$$$ not £££

(1) (2) (3) ... (334) (335) (336) (337) (338) (339) (340) ... (646)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.