Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,295 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:23 AM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 - Travel (342) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 (1332547 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 / General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (339) (340) (341) (342) (343) (344) (345) ... (646) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Megalodonus: 3:53pm On Jan 05, 2019
justwise:

Yes you can do that
Thank you for the quick reply. Big ups.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Zoey1: 10:02pm On Jan 05, 2019
Please I think Tier 4 applicants can pay IHS fee and Visa fee on different days, anyone have an idea of maximum time you are allowed to pay visa fee after IHS. Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by STENON(f): 12:54am On Jan 06, 2019
It was a successful Journey. Now in London and chilling with my people. There is cold ooo

3 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by gilgal45: 6:43am On Jan 06, 2019
Zoey1:
The necessary documents to submit are listed on your CAS letter.
If it has been waived, you need not submit.
Good morning, I'm attending a tier4 UK superpriority appointment this week, What should I expect in the interview?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by gilgal45: 6:48am On Jan 06, 2019
STENON:
It was a successful Journey. Now in London and chilling with my people. There is cold ooo
Which flight did you settle for and what is the route? Good morning

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by STENON(f): 8:31am On Jan 06, 2019
gilgal45:
Which flight did you settle for and what is the route? Good morning
Air france, from lagos to Paris and then to London. 12 hours stop over at Paris. It was an interesting stopover

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by STENON(f): 8:35am On Jan 06, 2019
Indeed, Dreams do come into reality !!! Yes and Yes. We must never be tired
of dreaming, Keep on dreaming about big and very Great things, be open to people about your dreams, 99% will mock and laugh at you, don't be discouraged even by some factors like financial ability and family background, Don't waste your time begging people you know that can support the dream but turned themselves to demi semi-god or idol for worshipping before they can assist. Just picture yourself living the dreams and things will fall into pleasant places for you. Happy Sunday to everyone. I love you all

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by davide470(m): 10:06am On Jan 06, 2019
STENON:
Indeed, Dreams do come into reality !!! Yes and Yes. We must never be tired
of dreaming, Keep on dreaming about big and very Great things, be open to people about your dreams, 99% will mock and laugh at you, don't be discouraged even by some factors like financial ability and family background, Don't waste your time begging people you know that can support the dream but turned themselves to demi semi-god or idol for worshipping before they can assist. Just picture yourself living the dreams and things will fall into places for you. Happy Sunday to everyone. I love you all
Lol. Welcome to the UK, Stenon!

Where is the bread?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by STENON(f): 11:10am On Jan 06, 2019
davide470:
Lol. Welcome to the UK, Stenon!

Where is the bread?
Thank you so much.

lols..I wanted to drop from plane while on board but the conductor didn't permit me....

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Zoey1: 12:27pm On Jan 06, 2019
Hello Gilgal45,
There is a 70% assurance that an applicant who paid for Super Priority won't have an interview on biometrics days its not 100%.
And sometimes they get called later for an interview.
Some are not interviewed at all, just biometrics and visa decision.
Questions:
1. Why did you choose the UK and US, Germany, Australia
2. Why your school
3. Why your course of study
4. Any relation about course of study and previous study
5. How did you finances sorted (if you are self sponsored)
6. Where will you be staying? Postcode
7. How will you commute to school
8. Why are you spending this much for thid study?
9. How much will you earn at completion of studies
10. Any relatives or friends in UK
11. Plans after study.
gilgal45:
Good morning, I'm attending a tier4 UK superpriority appointment this week, What should I expect in the interview?

3 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Rotimi89: 1:32pm On Jan 06, 2019
Hello

My dad and inlaw sponsored my uk education but the money was deposited by my inlaw showing his name in the naration/ UK EDUCATION into my personal account.

If asked how i raise the fund.
I plan to explain same..Hope am safe?

Cc: Justwise
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by STENON(f): 2:16pm On Jan 06, 2019
Rotimi89:
Hello

My dad and inlaw sponsored my uk education but the money was deposited by my inlaw showing his name in the naration/ UK EDUCATION into my personal account.

From my own transcript.

Who's sponsoring you : My Parents, full tuition fees has been paid and the living and maintenance funds have been transfered into my account.

How many people depend on them : Only me, All my siblings have married and living with their respective spouses.

How do they get the funds : From their personal savings.

Please be slow in your communication so that the interviewer can capture down all that you are saying. Wishing you successful visa interview

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by STENON(f): 2:18pm On Jan 06, 2019
Rotimi89:
Hello

Please don't print out your bank statement from the exact day the money was deposited

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by justwise(m): 2:27pm On Jan 06, 2019
Rotimi89:
Hello

You will not be asked how you raised the money, you may be asked who your sponsor is but remember that only your parents can sponsor you, brother, sister or brother inlaw can't sponsor you.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Megalodonus: 3:11pm On Jan 06, 2019
gilgal45:

There is no interview for Super Priority (you'll be asked to say your name and date of birth into the camera on the top right of the cubicle, that's all). They'll take your biometric data then send you home to wait for your reply in 24 hours (can take more than 24 hours sometimes). If they need anymore info from you they'll call you or send you an email but on the day you do your biometrics there is no interview.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by BRAINNY(m): 4:25pm On Jan 06, 2019
gilgal45:
Hi, those who pay for Super Priority don't attend interviews.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Rotimi89: 6:16pm On Jan 06, 2019
STENON:
Please don't print out your bank statement from the exact day the money was deposited

I have made widrawal in the account and the ballance is below the thresholds now.
I will go to the bank if its possible to print stament on that same date.
But if its not possible...does that realy matter since the ballance and other relevant criterials show on the satement...would they check who made the depsoit?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Rotimi89: 6:32pm On Jan 06, 2019
Also its not stated on the criterial of a statement on who is qualified to make deposit on the account.
I also made several deposit on the account which shows clearly.
Confused!
Anyone with such experience pls?

CC:Justwise
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Rotimi89: 6:38pm On Jan 06, 2019
justwise:

You will not be asked how you raised the money, you may be asked who your sponsor is but remember that only your parents can sponsor you, brother, sister or brother inlaw can't sponsor you.

So in this case. I should just say my dad and forget about the details of transations in the statement? I also made several deposits on same statement?

CC: Justwise
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Rotimi89: 8:35pm On Jan 06, 2019
STENON:
From my own transcript.

Who's sponsoring you : My Parents, full tuition fees has been paid and the living and maintenance funds have been transfered into my account.

How many people depend on them : Only me, All my siblings have married and living with their respective spouses.

How do they get the funds : From their personal savings.

Please be slow in your communication so that the interviewer can capture down all that you are saying. Wishing you successful visa interview

Thanks dear

What about this: who is sponsoring you?: my parents.

How do they got the funds?: Part of rent of one of our properties. It was arraigned through our lawyer incharge of the properties (name of the depositor) since they were out of the country at that moment.

My dad is a chartered accountant and also into real estate.
My inlaw is our personal lawyer in truth who made the deposit.
So i think i should just stop there.

I think i just gave to explain why his name apeared and not my parents.

Its too late to adjust that statement.
What do you think guys?

Cc: stenon
CC: Justwise

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by gilgal45: 9:01pm On Jan 06, 2019
STENON:
Air france, from lagos to Paris and then to London. 12 hours stop over at Paris. It was an interesting stopover
Ok Sir. Was it cheaper than Royal Air Morrocco.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by gilgal45: 9:07pm On Jan 06, 2019
Zoey1:
Hello Gilgal45,
There is a 70% assurance that an applicant who paid for Super Priority won't have an interview on biometrics days its not 100%.
And sometimes they get called later for an interview.
Some are not interviewed at all, just biometrics and visa decision.
Questions:
1. Why did you choose the UK and US, Germany, Australia
2. Why your school
3. Why your course of study
4. Any relation about course of study and previous study
5. How did you finances sorted (if you are self sponsored)
6. Where will you be staying? Postcode
7. How will you commute to school
8. Why are you spending this much for thid study?
9. How much will you earn at completion of studies
10. Any relatives or friends in UK
11. Plans after study.
Alright. I have an uncle in the UK, but I ticked 'no' for any relative or family in the UK .Hope its not a big deal?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Zoey1: 9:07pm On Jan 06, 2019
If your balance is below required don't present for your visa application. You get outright refusal.
Add up and start to count 28days or pay more out of Tuition, then add payment receipt.
Rotimi89:

I have made widrawal in the account and the ballance is below the thresholds now.
I will go to the bank if its possible to print stament on that same date.
But if its not possible...does that realy matter since the ballance and other relevant criterials show on the satement...would they check who made the depsoit?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Kenneth1111: 9:27pm On Jan 06, 2019
the maintenance fee is times 9months or 12 months?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Rotimi89: 9:55pm On Jan 06, 2019
Kenneth1111:
the maintenance fee is times 9months or 12 months?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by STENON(f): 9:59pm On Jan 06, 2019
[quote author=Rotimi89 post=74513482][/quote] Please save yourself from all this account statement story and go straight to the point. The money was from their Personal savings. No need for extra points that will raise extra intriguing questions on the source of funding.

What do they do...mention their occupation.

How much do they earn per month... mention a figure more than 700k for Dad and above 500k for mum. Also let them know that they have a business too if possible Poultry business and fish farming on hectares of land at Ogun state, abeg don't mention Lagos o

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Rotimi89: 10:54pm On Jan 06, 2019
STENON:
Please save yourself from all this account statement story and go straight to the point. The money was from their Personal savings. No need for extra points that will raise extra intriguing questions on the source of funding.

What do they do...mention their occupation.

How much do they earn per month... mention a figure more than 700k for Dad and above 500k for mum. Also let them know that they have a business too if possible Poultry business and fish farming on hectares of land at Ogun state, abeg don't mention Lagos o

Hummm. Thanks. This pple will not kill us. Cant wait pass this face jare.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by justwise(m): 6:53am On Jan 07, 2019
gilgal45:
Alright. I have an uncle in the UK, but I ticked 'no' for any relative or family in the UK .Hope its not a big deal?

Never a good idea to give misleading information in your application because if finds out it's a ban

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by gilgal45: 8:17am On Jan 07, 2019
justwise:
[/b]
Never a good idea to give misleading information in your application because if finds out it's a ban
Ok.Is there anyway I can edit it on my application before my appointment
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Zoey1: 11:26am On Jan 07, 2019
If you have submitted no way.
If you have not, go back and click Yes.
And answer further questions.
gilgal45:
Ok.Is there anyway I can edit it on my application before my appointment

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by TELENOVENA: 3:05pm On Jan 07, 2019
Pls is there anyone that went for biometrics today at TLS center Abuja using Super priority service that have gotten a decision from UKVI?

(1) (2) (3) ... (339) (340) (341) (342) (343) (344) (345) ... (646)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.