Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,534 members, 7,823,319 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:40 AM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 - Travel (396) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 (1338899 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 / General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (393) (394) (395) (396) (397) (398) (399) ... (646) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Jayvallia: 7:08pm On Sep 04, 2019
justwise:

This is just nonsense, I honestly wish the government use their power in weeping out crooks, corrupt and fraudulent Nigerians, the same Nigerians who will travel out and continue with their fraudulent behaviours.

How will you correct someone who persistently claimed to be right despite the evidence?

I have no doubt in my mind that a large number of Nigerians are decent law abiding individuals but we have few twisted minds and their defenders like yourself who have put us on the wrong path in history.

Thank you
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Jayvallia: 7:09pm On Sep 04, 2019
Please how much are you expected to travel with in Cash so as to avoid issues at POE
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by LaaJiblik: 8:02pm On Sep 04, 2019
Jayvallia:
Please how much are you expected to travel with in Cash so as to avoid issues at POE

If you have £10,000 and above in cash, you must declare it.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Onyebuenyim: 8:04pm On Sep 04, 2019
Goldengift94:
congratulations...please what documents did you submitted for her?

Marriage certificate
Her birth certificate
TB test
Bank statement
Two family pictures( not wedding pix though)
The employment letter and notification of employment- this is just to prove we live together.
Birth certificate was to prove her maiden name because we didnt have change of name.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Onyebuenyim: 8:08pm On Sep 04, 2019
Please let everyone forget that case and make peace, let us all agree to disagree and move forward with helping each other. Thanks everyone

3 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Goldengift94(f): 9:20pm On Sep 04, 2019
Onyebuenyim:

Marriage certificate
Her birth certificate
TB test
Bank statement
Two family pictures( not wedding pix though)
The employment letter and notification of employment- this is just to prove we live together.
Birth certificate was to prove her maiden name because we didnt have change of name.
Thank you
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Riley1991: 9:48pm On Sep 04, 2019
Where they given visas ?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by modash(m): 10:06pm On Sep 04, 2019
justwise:

Are you making the application within the Uk?

No im in nigeria at the moment but i just came back last month
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by waynee2baba: 10:44pm On Sep 04, 2019
tajmal:
Hello everyone
I intend to study in the U.K. Sheffield Uni for January 2020.

I have a BSc in Industrial Chemistry and I wish to study Supply Chain Management for MSc.

Does my propose course of study raise a red flag with respect to my undergraduate degree?

Can I still go ahead with seeking admission considering there is literally 4 months before resumption date?

UK does not care whether you switch from Fine Arts to Medicine. They just want your money
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Oluwatosin2000(m): 11:07pm On Sep 04, 2019
Good evening everyone,I dunno if the question I’m about to ask has been discussed earlier but I want answers please
Am I to pay part of my school fee from Nigeria for all schools in the UK Or some schools do not request for it? For Bsc tho
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by justwise(m): 6:17am On Sep 05, 2019
Oluwatosin2000:
Good evening everyone,I dunno if the question I’m about to ask has been discussed earlier but I want answers please
Am I to pay part of my school fee from Nigeria for all schools in the UK Or some schools do not request for it? For Bsc tho

Only your school will tell you this..some schools demand for fee deposit while don't but majority will expect you to deposit some part of this fees before issuing you a CAS.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by justwise(m): 6:21am On Sep 05, 2019
modash:

No im in nigeria at the moment but i just came back last month

You don't need to do another TB test if you have lived in the U.K. for the past 6months and just went back to Nigeria.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by modash(m): 6:25am On Sep 05, 2019
justwise:

You don't need to do another TB test if you have lived in the U.K. for the past 6months and just went back to Nigeria.

Thanks.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by tohbahgold: 7:10am On Sep 05, 2019
Wow.. congrats.
I key into your testimony.
I await mine �

Aijayfierce:
Hello everyone thanks for all the support you guys dish out here. Got my visa today after 8 working days (priority). So there’s Hope for everyone believing God for their visa.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Aijayfierce: 9:20am On Sep 05, 2019
Sure it’s gonna come soon, I’m thinking the delay is cuz of peak period. My decision was actually made on 27th August, after two working days. It’s possible they’ve made decision on yours too. I had to call UKVI on Monday evening (6th working day), if you’re as impatient as I was you can try giving them a call. All the best.
tohbahgold:
Wow.. congrats.
I key into your testimony.
I await mine �

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by brine(m): 10:37am On Sep 05, 2019
Aijayfierce:
Sure it’s gonna come soon, I’m thinking the delay is cuz of peak period. My decision was actually made on 27th August, after two working days. It’s possible they’ve made decision on yours too. I had to call UKVI on Monday evening (6th working day), if you’re as impatient as I was you can try giving them a call. All the best.

Congrats! You mean your application had the "Application transferred to VAC" ticked as green on 27th of August?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Aijayfierce: 10:48am On Sep 05, 2019
brine:

Congrats! You mean your application had the "Application transferred to VAC" ticked as green on 27th of August?

Nope, it was ticked yesterday morning, later in the afternoon I got mail for pick up. When I called UKVI on Monday evening and asked about the status of my application, I was told a decision had been made last week, though I didn’t get any notification about that, reason I called. On getting my passport yesterday afternoon, the letter attached to it was dated 27th August, so since the UKVI customer care I spoke with told me decision was made last week, I presumed it was made on 27th August cuz that’s the date on the letter.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by brine(m): 11:02am On Sep 05, 2019
Aijayfierce:

Nope, it was ticked yesterday morning, later in the afternoon I got mail for pick up. When I called UKVI on Monday evening and asked about the status of my application, I was told a decision had been made last week, though I didn’t get any notification about that, reason I called. On getting my passport yesterday afternoon, the letter attached to it was dated 27th August, so since the UKVI customer care I spoke with told me decision was made last week, I presumed it was made on 27th August cuz that’s the date on the letter.

Great! Congrats once again.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Emeraldvoque: 1:47pm On Sep 05, 2019
Hi everyone, please I need your input in this. @Justwise , please your input will be appreciated.
I have been placed on the accommodation waiting list in my school so I had to list my temporary hotel accommodation in my application and also submitted my reservation printout alongside my application.
My question now is that is it okay if, assuming I get a cheaper temporary accommodation with Airbnb and eventually have to cancel my initial reservation. Would changing the accommodation listed in my application be an issue at POE?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by tohbahgold: 4:02pm On Sep 05, 2019
Okay. Could you drop the number you called. All the ones I tried seems to be stalling or something

Just not related to what I asked

Aijayfierce:
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by LaaJiblik: 5:55pm On Sep 05, 2019
Emeraldvoque:
Hi everyone, please I need your input in this. @Justwise , please your input will be appreciated.
I have been placed on the accommodation waiting list in my school so I had to list my temporary hotel accommodation in my application and also submitted my reservation printout alongside my application.
My question now is that is it okay if, assuming I get a cheaper temporary accommodation with Airbnb and eventually have to cancel my initial reservation. Would changing the accommodation listed in my application be an issue at POE?

You seem to be on a dilemma because you are ‘transferring’ standard visitor visa requirements into a Tier-4 visa requirement.
You do not actually need to show any evidence of hotel or BnB or hostel or any accommodation at all.
If you have sorted all other issues as per the T4 guideline, this shouldn’t be a headache at all.
Just relax and get some chilled zobo to sip.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Elderss: 6:10pm On Sep 05, 2019
tohbahgold:
Okay. Could you drop the number you called. All the ones I tried seems to be stalling or something

Just not related to what I asked

You can call this +44 20 3481 1736.
I actually called the number earlier today.

And please, make your ATM card your partner when calling.

Thanks

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (393) (394) (395) (396) (397) (398) (399) ... (646)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.