Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:33 AM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 - Travel (430) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 (1338593 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 / General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (427) (428) (429) (430) (431) (432) (433) ... (646) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by winzy(m): 9:33pm On Oct 23, 2019
justwise:

Your application is not completed until you pay for visa fees, book appointment and submit.

Hello,
Good day, Justiwise
I wanna ask if someone can apply for Visa on the 23rd day when your fund is in your account prior to the 28th day?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by justwise(m): 9:51pm On Oct 23, 2019
winzy:

Hello,
Good day, Justiwise
I wanna ask if someone can apply for Visa on the 23rd day when your fund is in your account prior to the 28th day?

Apply after 28days
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by LaaJiblik: 11:04pm On Oct 23, 2019
Unlimited22:

With all due respect, you're mad Sir grin grin

���
My dear. I no mad ohhh
Person ask question.
I answer am.
No be so?

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Miele(f): 2:44pm On Oct 24, 2019
justwise:

1. You don't have to submit the old passport but you need to add the passport number and you can also make photocopies of the data page and visa copies in that passport.

2. Add only what the space allows you to do then use the blank space in the form to add additional information.

Thank you. I submitted the application online today so fingers crossed.

The bank statement I submitted to my university before I was issued with a CAS was from August to 10th of this month. My appointment is next week and I was wondering if I should go with a more recent bank statement?

I called my school and they said I don’t need to provide a more recent statement as the one I sent them is fine.

Should I stick with my old statement or should I include more recent ones?

The money has been in my account since August so I’m covered on the 28 days rule.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by obaxlove(m): 3:15pm On Oct 24, 2019
Miele:

The bank statement I submitted to my university before I was issued with a CAS was from August to 10th of this month. My appointment is next week and I was wondering if I should go with a more recent bank statement?

I called my school and they said I don’t need to provide a more recent statement as the one I sent them is fine.

The money has been in my account since August so I’m covered on the 28 days rule.

Please what is the earliest available date showing for Ikeja, Lagos?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Miele(f): 3:27pm On Oct 24, 2019
obaxlove:

Please what is the earliest available date showing for Ikeja, Lagos?

Hey, I paid for the priority service and there were availability from tomorrow the 25th. Early times are available too.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by kunlelikeme: 3:40pm On Oct 24, 2019
Hi,everyone,is it possible for someone to meet up with january intake ?I just applied for admission today.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by atewogboye001(m): 4:12pm On Oct 24, 2019
kunlelikeme:
Hi,everyone,is it possible for someone to meet up with january intake ?I just applied for admission today.
Basically u aren't too late just get your account funded up starting from today den await ur offer from the University, once u get it pay ur intitial deposit, await your CAS and then make ur online application. Easy everything can be done by November
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by obaxlove(m): 5:01pm On Oct 24, 2019
Miele:

Hey, I paid for the priority service and there were availability from tomorrow the 25th. Early times are available too.

Thank you.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Zoey1: 6:15pm On Oct 24, 2019
Where did you see short cut on this thread?
We know all these.
auntybigail:
One of the things I have found is a major obstacle to Nigerians seeking any kind of visa, is that they bring the short-cut mentality into everything. Obtaining a visa is not that hard. What is actually hard is meeting ALL the requirement, and being denied visa. If something is wrong somewhere, expec everything to go wrong.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by atewogboye001(m): 6:24pm On Oct 24, 2019
Guys am in a fixed now ND I need a reply ASAP, I wouldn't be applying for CAS till on 22 of next month. Any hope of getting d visa, Resumption is on the 20th of January.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Nobody: 7:02pm On Oct 24, 2019
atewogboye001:
Guys am in a fixed now ND I need a reply ASAP, I wouldn't be applying for CAS till on 22 of next month. Any hope of getting d visa, Resumption is on the 20th of January.
Sure, you are not late at all. Allow your 28 day account statement to be ready and go for biometric latest Dec 20th for standard visa application.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Tobexin(m): 8:34pm On Oct 24, 2019
Hello house! Can I pay my deposit outside the money in my account? Owing to this fluctuation of Naira and pounds it has dropped the money needed in my account hence I would like to inquiry if I am on a right track.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Limitlessbond: 10:09pm On Oct 24, 2019
justwise:

Your application is not completed until you pay for visa fees, book appointment and submit.

Hello, I tried reaching out to u but could not get through, pls reach out to me. Thank U
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by justwise(m): 10:33pm On Oct 24, 2019
Miele:

You can go with recent one, it will not harm your application
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by justwise(m): 10:34pm On Oct 24, 2019
Limitlessbond:

Hello, I tried reaching out to u but could not get through, pls reach out to me. Thank U
Please ask your question here
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Miele(f): 10:51pm On Oct 24, 2019
justwise:

You can go with recent one, it will not harm your application
Okay. Thank you
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Zoey1: 11:21pm On Oct 24, 2019
Best thing to do.
Tobexin:
Hello house! Can I pay my deposit outside the money in my account? Owing to this fluctuation of Naira and pounds it has dropped the money needed in my account hence I would like to inquiry if I am on a right track.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Limitlessbond: 12:00am On Oct 25, 2019
justwise:

Please ask your question here

Ok. Well I am new to this forum and I can see a lot of information has been shared. I just wish to get a hold of how the whole process is done. From A - Z without spamming the thread with questions that may be drawing the thread back. I.e what do I need to do, like how much on average is involved in processing a masters admissions, are dependents allowed to join an international student in ur etc. thanks for your time and response.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by beryour(m): 12:21am On Oct 25, 2019
Basic informations are on the first page...take time to read and digest, then come back to spam with questions of things you do not understand. We will gladly assist.

Limitlessbond:

Ok. Well I am new to this forum and I can see a lot of information has been shared. I just wish to get a hold of how the whole process is done. From A - Z without spamming the thread with questions that may be drawing the thread back. I.e what do I need to do, like how much on average is involved in processing a masters admissions, are dependents allowed to join an international student in ur etc. thanks for your time and response.

3 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Godson2019: 8:40am On Oct 25, 2019
Good day Admin,
I am currently seeking admission into solent university Southampton but I need to know the document requirement for UK students visa.
Thanks
*Justwise or anyone should pls provide answer to my question.*

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by justwise(m): 8:56am On Oct 25, 2019
Limitlessbond:

Read the first page of this thread for all the information you need regarding student visa.

Yes as masters student you are allowed to bring your dependent...wife and children though that involves a lot of money.

Start by searching for school you offers the course you want to study.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by justwise(m): 9:02am On Oct 25, 2019
Godson2019:
Good day Admin,
I am currently seeking admission into solent university Southampton but I need to know the document requirement for UK students visa.
Thanks
*Justwise or anyone should pls provide answer to my question.*

Read first page of this thread
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Limitlessbond: 9:25am On Oct 25, 2019
Thank U, yes I read through but I am yet to understand full the CAS and how it works, the money in account for a month, is it in my regular account here or and account domiciled in the U.K. also the maintenance fee of 1thousand plus, will it be for a period of nine months? Will I have to pay in the account or it can be in sponsor’s account? Can a sister or in-law serve as sponsor?
Apologies for the many questions.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by popplm(m): 10:47am On Oct 25, 2019
Quick one pls:

Please I want to know If I can use a recent account I opened on monday 21/10/2019 for my 28 days maintenance fees lodge. I am applying also with my dependents. Can we put all the maintenance fees in this same account?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by justwise(m): 11:16am On Oct 25, 2019
Limitlessbond:

Thank U, yes I read through but I am yet to understand full the CAS and how it works, the money in account for a month, is it in my regular account here or and account domiciled in the U.K. also the maintenance fee of 1thousand plus, will it be for a period of nine months? Will I have to pay in the account or it can be in sponsor’s account? Can a sister or in-law serve as sponsor?
Apologies for the many questions.

1. CAS is the admission letter, the university will issue it to you when you meet all the admission requirements.

2. Your Nigerian regular bank account in your name or your mum/daddy's name

3. Period of 9 months and it has to be in your account your mum/daddy's name

4. Can a sister or in-law serve as sponsor? No.

I'm not sure you read first page of this thread because all these answers are there.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by justwise(m): 11:16am On Oct 25, 2019
popplm:
Quick one pls:

Please I want to know If I can use a recent account I opened on monday 21/10/2019 for my 28 days maintenance fees lodge. I am applying also with my dependents. Can we put all the maintenance fees in this same account?

You can
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Limitlessbond: 1:37pm On Oct 25, 2019
justwise:

1. CAS is the admission letter, the university will issue it to you when you meet all the admission requirements.

2. Your Nigerian regular bank account in your name or your mum/daddy's name

3. Period of 9 months and it has to be in your account your mum/daddy's name

4. Can a sister or in-law serve as sponsor? No.

I'm not sure you read first page of this thread because all these answers are there.

Thank you. I actually did. Am grateful
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by kunlelikeme: 2:24pm On Oct 25, 2019
Dear all,with a tuition fee of 13,100. how much do you suggest that I pay for deposit and how much will I block in my account to study in Anglia ruskin university in Cambridge.
Please if there is any other university to study masters management for less ,please kindly share.
Thank you all

(1) (2) (3) ... (427) (428) (429) (430) (431) (432) (433) ... (646)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure?

Viewing this topic: AvailableD(f)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.