Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,931 members, 7,835,110 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:39 AM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 - Travel (550) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 (1342322 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 / General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (547) (548) (549) (550) (551) (552) (553) ... (646) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Lateef9699: 10:26am On Jan 30, 2020
Lateef9699:
Please I need help on this. My bank statement will be ready for printing tomorrow but I will be printing the day after. Can I start and submit the application process tomorrow and hope this does not matter?
Justwise and other gurus in the house, please help with this.
Please I need help on this.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Abini2012: 10:47am On Jan 30, 2020
jesudaughter:

Please can dependents books one way if they are coming on a later date?
Yes. I was a dependant and used one way

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by LagosismyHome(f): 10:55am On Jan 30, 2020
Lateef9699:
Please I need help on this. My bank statement will be ready for printing tomorrow but I will be printing the day after. Can I start and submit the application process tomorrow and hope this does not matter?
Justwise and other gurus in the house, please help with this.

Why not wait after all the weekend is coming. It's not as if you can do biometric. Since its weekend then wait let it fully mature then you print, and apply that day.

Usually the exchange rate used is the date of application . You dont want to hear stories that touched because you couldn't wait one day . You can start it sure but actually submitting it. do it when your bank statement is clear
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by justwise(m): 11:34am On Jan 30, 2020
Lateef9699:

I want to use the assisted service. @Justwise, should I continue with the application.

My question is..with the assisted service will you not submit/upload bank statement?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Lateef9699: 12:21pm On Jan 30, 2020
justwise:

My question is..with the assisted service will you not submit/upload bank statement?
with the assisted service, i will upload everything at the center
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by justwise(m): 12:31pm On Jan 30, 2020
Lateef9699:

with the assisted service, i will upload everything at the center

The same thing, uploading everything at the centre will not fast ward the date in your bank statement, the same 28days rule applies.

I really don't know why your sponsor is having problem with 28days counting and rules.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Lateef9699: 12:49pm On Jan 30, 2020
justwise:

The same thing, uploading everything at the centre will not fast ward the date in your bank statement, the same 28days rule applies.

I really don't know why your sponsor is having problem with 28days counting and rules.
He is trying to be sure that everything is in order. Can i submit the application today then print tomorrow but the statement will be 29 days today.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Chinlin: 1:03pm On Jan 30, 2020
Ok
So maybe I should call this a late post because DHL really delayed delivering my passport.
Visa Approved (V.I Priority Service)
Application date: 15th Jan
Biometrics/Interview/documents submission: 21st Jan (Tls Assisted Service)
Passport pick up mail: 27th Jan
Dhl really messed up coz I just got the passport.
I’m grateful!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by sen2paco: 1:08pm On Jan 30, 2020
Chinlin:
Ok
So maybe I should call this a late post because DHL really delayed delivering my passport.
I’m grateful!

Congrats

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by justwise(m): 1:10pm On Jan 30, 2020
Lateef9699:
He is trying to be sure that everything is in order. Can i submit the application today then print tomorrow but the statement will be 29 days today.

Lateef9699:
I am a bit confused about the 28 days counting. I need to ask this question in order not to make mistake in my application. The complete money entered my account on the 2nd of january, will my 28th day fall on 30th of january or 31st of january? please guys, help me with this.

Any of those two days will be fine.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Lateef9699: 1:16pm On Jan 30, 2020
justwise:
[/b]

Any of those two days will be fine.
Please, for clarity purpose, does this mean I can submit today.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by justwise(m): 1:21pm On Jan 30, 2020
Lateef9699:

Please, for clarity purpose, does this mean I can submit today.

You can.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Sandyheart: 1:22pm On Jan 30, 2020
Chinlin:
Ok
I’m grateful!

Congrats

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Lateef9699: 1:26pm On Jan 30, 2020
justwise:

You can.
Okay.thank you so much. I really appreciate.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by walesho(m): 2:30pm On Jan 30, 2020
Hi everyone I just got to the UK,last week. Only to find out that my agent didn't pay for my accommodation fees because i told them i will be staying on campus. And i just lost my dad recently, taken a loan from the family account will or might take a long process.

So I want to ask, if Im unable to pay for the accommodation fee or next school fees will i be deported?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Kentz3: 2:58pm On Jan 30, 2020
Sup guys, please like how much is advice to keep as living cost for a period of a year of study in Edinburgh ,I am preparing how much to be in my statement of account.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Sandyheart: 3:53pm On Jan 30, 2020
Good day
Please o
Everything has ticked green but I haven't gotten any confirmation mail
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Sandyheart: 4:22pm On Jan 30, 2020
Sandyheart:
Good day
Please o
Everything has ticked green but I haven't gotten any confirmation mail

I just got the mail grin

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by dami24(f): 4:32pm On Jan 30, 2020
Sandyheart:

I just got the mail grin

Lol, congrats
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Chinlin: 4:53pm On Jan 30, 2020
Sandyheart:

Congrats
thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by OlaLiberty(m): 6:25pm On Jan 30, 2020
Anything that is available
STENON:
okay, what type of part time job are you looking for ?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Lateef9699: 6:26pm On Jan 30, 2020
please, i am trying to book an appointment on the tls website but all the dates are showing sold. i intend to use walk in so i want to choose any available date, but the other dates i can see are not showing any time? and i cannot check out without booking appointment. please what can i do
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by LagosismyHome(f): 6:42pm On Jan 30, 2020
Cjman685:
Hi! Please do agent really need to hold my passport before he can get me a sticker visa? Or the picture of my data page is enough for him to get the visa

We told you to stay away from the agent but you dont believe us .... lol. What else advice do you want .
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by DammyDurst(m): 6:54pm On Jan 30, 2020
Please has anyone used TransferMate on here for payment of fees? It's kinda urgent, please.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Lateef9699: 7:04pm On Jan 30, 2020
Lateef9699:
please, i am trying to book an appointment on the tls website but all the dates are showing sold. i intend to use walk in so i want to choose any available date, but the other dates i can see are not showing any time? and i cannot check out without booking appointment. please what can i do
please, i need help with this
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by STENON(f): 8:00pm On Jan 30, 2020
OlaLiberty:
Anything that is available
Please modify and remove the address please

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by OlaLiberty(m): 8:57pm On Jan 30, 2020
Thanks for this and God bless.
STENON:
Please try to locate this address then go there to fill the form. It's a recruitment agency that employs people for hospitality job at football stadium and most of students always do the job.

suite 24/30, mezzanine level, Central Chambers, 12 Waterloo St, Glasgow G2 6JX. Ask of Margaret Hodge .

Or option 2, enter google and write care homes or nursing homes near me.
Follow google map, Go there (Monday-Friday preferably
after 10am) and ask for the manager tell him or her that you want to work as a care assistant . If they ask you about experience tell them you have experience with caring for dementia while in Nigeria.
(Lols...not a lie but it's mostly like the way you take care of yourself or aged adult ) even if you don't know it, they will train you on the job.
Please Negotiate for 20 hours excluding break and not 20 hours including break undecided because no payment for break.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by omopapa: 9:12pm On Jan 30, 2020
The uni will give u some time to pay off and you could use the bolded to get some extension.

However, if you fail to meet up with the extension, all access to uni login will be ceased and they will inform the home office.

Except u get someone to squat with, if u are unable to pay for ur accommodation u already knw the outcome of that.

walesho:
Hi everyone I just got to the UK,last week. Only to find out that my agent didn't pay for my accommodation fees because i told them i will be staying on campus. And i just lost my dad recently, taken a loan from the family account will or might take a long process.

So I want to ask, if Im unable to pay for the accommodation fee or next school fees will i be deported?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by 1stdami(m): 9:12pm On Jan 30, 2020
Chinlin:
Ok
I’m grateful!

Congratulations �

(1) (2) (3) ... (547) (548) (549) (550) (551) (552) (553) ... (646)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.