Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,002 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:20 AM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 - Travel (553) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 (1336398 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 / General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (550) (551) (552) (553) (554) (555) (556) ... (646) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Chinlin: 5:49pm On Jan 31, 2020
IntellectOzone:

MBBS
Hmmm
Block!!!
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Julius10(m): 6:00pm On Jan 31, 2020
Please is it possible to go for Msc/MBA in the UK as an HND holder? Or I should just focus on PGD?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by IntellectOzone(m): 6:04pm On Jan 31, 2020
Chinlin:
Hmmm Block!!!

What do you mean
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Lateef9699: 6:05pm On Jan 31, 2020
tyma21:
Goodafternoon House,

Please i Applied for SPV tier 4 on 27th but submitted 28th Jan 2020. It’s been more than 72hrs and i am yet to receive mails as regards my application and when I tracked my documents is yet to be transferred to VAC.

I have contacted the school and they have a agreed to a further extension for a week.

Please is there any way i can contact application center (VI) or VAC itself through mail?

Please i need recommendations on what to do.

Thank you
You should get it soon. Please, If I may ask, were you given an extension before this new extension?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by DMainMan: 6:10pm On Jan 31, 2020
Julius10:
Please is it possible to go for Msc/MBA in the UK as an HND holder? Or I should just focus on PGD?
Yes you can if you have valuable experience. What course do u wanna apply for? what is your background and experience?

What was your HND grade?

Let me know the university you wish to apply for or which area of UK do you wanna stay.

Dont use agent. Dont use fake documents like how some people recently did.

Answer the above questions.

Good luck.

4 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by moomanpg: 6:20pm On Jan 31, 2020
IntellectOzone:

Thank you for the reply Sir

The Registration is done
I'm planning on getting Passport now, will be done too before the end of February
What else do I need to start preparing for now so to avoid the stories that touches the heart later?

Money! money!! money!!!
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by IntellectOzone(m): 6:20pm On Jan 31, 2020
DMainMan:

Yes you can if you have valuable experience. What course do u wanna apply for? what is your background and experience?

What was your HND grade?

Let me know the university you wish to apply for or which area of UK do you wanna stay.

Good luck.

Will love you to answer to my questions too above Sir
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by IntellectOzone(m): 6:22pm On Jan 31, 2020
moomanpg:

Money! money!! money!!!

Warris this na.. you guys should stop scaring somebody na
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by omopapa: 6:22pm On Jan 31, 2020
Book AirBnB for one week close to your uni

1stdami:

Thanks for the reply. I think my challenge is more of where to land at immediately I arrive at Birmingham since I doubt it would be a good idea to pay for the houses I find on these sites before checking them out

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by omopapa: 6:42pm On Jan 31, 2020
I don’t knw much about the process but what I do know is:

It is VERY VERY competitive to gain admission into medical school even as a British let alone international student

I know some people that did biological science degree and crossed over to medical school after graduation

And as u might have already been told, It is VERY expensive.

It could be cheaper to study in Nigeria or any other country then write PLAB exams to migrate to the uk after

IntellectOzone:

MBBS
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by IntellectOzone(m): 6:54pm On Jan 31, 2020
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by jesudaughter(f): 7:50pm On Jan 31, 2020
Gavrelino123:

What courier service is the best?

Make out time and pick your passport
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by IntellectOzone(m): 10:19pm On Jan 31, 2020
omopapa:
I don’t knw much about the process but what I do know is:

It is VERY VERY competitive to gain admission into medical school even as a British let alone international student

I know some people that did biological science degree and crossed over to medical school after graduation

And as u might have already been told, It is VERY expensive.

It could be cheaper to study in Nigeria or any other country then write PLAB exams to migrate to the uk after

About 'VERY VERY Competitive'... I think this wan needs Shiloh 2020 from now on

And to that 'VERY Expensive'... I think I need to start working hard on my Forex business now and Save too Pls like How much is this?

No Quitting, No Discourage, No Failure X X X

Thanks for the reply Sir!
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by LagosismyHome(f): 10:25pm On Jan 31, 2020
IntellectOzone:

And to that 'VERY Expensive'... I think I need to start working hard on my Forex business now and Save too Pls like How much is this?

Medicine.... school in Nigeria. Finish do plab and enter the UK system. You save a fortune that way
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by IntellectOzone(m): 10:30pm On Jan 31, 2020
LagosismyHome:

Medicine.... school in Nigeria. Finish do plab and enter the UK system. You save a fortune that way

God

I appreciate the advice Sis

But Nigeria is just doing my body anyhow, I just don't understand

I put it to God anyway
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Julius10(m): 10:45pm On Jan 31, 2020
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Julius10(m): 10:46pm On Jan 31, 2020
DMainMan:

What was your HND grade?

Good luck.
I want to apply for Business management or any business related courses
I studied business administration and management. I have 2 years experience as a cashier from a betting company. (I don't know if it's relevant).
I don't know the university to apply for because I am still searching for the ones that accept HND to MSC.
I have lower credit 2.93/5.0
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by LagosismyHome(f): 10:48pm On Jan 31, 2020
IntellectOzone:

God

I put it to God anyway

smiley cheesy grin who you won leave baba Buhari for.... don't you know he needs you and your skills
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by IntellectOzone(m): 10:49pm On Jan 31, 2020
LagosismyHome:

smiley cheesy grin who you won leave baba Buhari for

Bubu dey annoy me biko

Skills killam with hin tyrant way of ruling the nation dere
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Oloshi83: 12:57am On Feb 01, 2020
IntellectOzone:

God

I put it to God anyway

The Caribbean, Russia, Poland, Germany are all very decent alternatives at a significantly cheaper cost and in English. The NHS would always need immigrant doctors so you can look into moving to the UK after graduation.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by tyma21(f): 3:07am On Feb 01, 2020
Yes, i was given.

Lateef9699:

You should get it soon. Please, If I may ask, were you given an extension before this new extension?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by IntellectOzone(m): 6:31am On Feb 01, 2020
Oloshi83:

The Caribbean, Russia, Poland, Germany are all very decent alternatives at a significantly cheaper cost and in English. The NHS would always need immigrant doctors so you can look into moving to the UK after graduation.

Thanks for this good pair advice Sir

I'm greatful
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by omopapa: 6:50am On Feb 01, 2020
Fee for international students (1st and 2nd year): £23,310/year
Fee for international students (3rd, 4th, and 5th year): £39,960/year
Cost of living: 9000-12000£/Year

Source: https://www.birmingham.ac.uk/undergraduate/courses/med/medicine.aspx

IntellectOzone:

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by IntellectOzone(m): 6:56am On Feb 01, 2020
omopapa:

Jesus is Lord

Can Forex get me this sha

Pls translate that figure to Naira abeg
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by omopapa: 7:06am On Feb 01, 2020
I don’t know how well u are doing with ur forex but u are looking at over #11m for tuition and about #5m for cost of living which brings it to a total of about #16m yearly. You have other options as mentioned earlier, consider them

IntellectOzone:

Jesus is Lord

Can Forex get me this sha

Pls translate that figure to Naira abeg
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by duduspring: 7:13am On Feb 01, 2020
Chinlin:
Ok
So maybe I should call this a late post because DHL really delayed delivering my passport.
Visa Approved (V.I Priority Service)
Application date: 15th Jan
Biometrics/Interview/documents submission: 21st Jan (Tls Assisted Service)
Passport pick up mail: 27th Jan
Dhl really messed up coz I just got the passport.
I’m grateful!
Congratulations
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by duduspring: 7:19am On Feb 01, 2020
Mzstacie:
Visa Approved (Standard Application)

Applied- 20th Dec
Biometrics- 7th Jan
Application not straightforward mail- 9th Jan
Collection mail-30th Jan
Collected - 31st Jan

Congratulations
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by duduspring: 7:20am On Feb 01, 2020
Sandyheart:
You guys I just got my visaaaa grin!!!!!
Congratulations
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Chinlin: 7:39am On Feb 01, 2020
IntellectOzone:

What do you mean
Lol
I mean no harm; it’s just a slang meaning you have money... that’s what I mean by “block”
Studying medicine in UK is not beans, it’s super expensive.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Mindlog: 8:09am On Feb 01, 2020
omopapa:

Really expensive! shocked
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Vittor(m): 8:22am On Feb 01, 2020
justwise:

Unfortunately they were unable to verify your bank statement, you should have moved that fixed deposit to a regular account before making the application.

Is fixed deposit not allowed?
Because on their site fixed deposits are allowed if you can provide the certificate of deposit..
What do you think?
I thought on verification they meant the bank didn't reply to them via email or calls...so I met with the bank and I was told they weren't contacted by the UK home office...and they agreed they would support me by writing a letter showing that they weren't contacted while going further to write on the genuineness of my fixed deposits and the other bank statement to go along with my administrative review
I also have a case of miscalculation in that my bursary of £1500 from the school was no taken in to consideration as written in my CAS Thus an inflated fee.

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by omopapa: 9:24am On Feb 01, 2020
I guess bank statement verifications are usually done via the headoffice

Vittor:

Is fixed deposit not allowed?
Because on their site fixed deposits are allowed if you can provide the certificate of deposit..
What do you think?
I thought on verification they meant the bank didn't reply to them via email or calls...so I met with the bank and I was told they weren't contacted by the UK home office...and they agreed they would support me by writing a letter showing that they weren't contacted while going further to write on the genuineness of my fixed deposits and the other bank statement to go along with my administrative review
I also have a case of miscalculation in that my bursary of £1500 from the school was no taken in to consideration as written in my CAS Thus an inflated fee.

(1) (2) (3) ... (550) (551) (552) (553) (554) (555) (556) ... (646)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.