Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,811 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:07 AM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 - Travel (573) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 (1337048 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 / General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (570) (571) (572) (573) (574) (575) (576) ... (646) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Nobody: 11:54am On Feb 19, 2020
Which sense did you make now?

Phatkings:

Before you open your mouth and talk Google other countries my brother don't just open ur mouth n talk for talking sake
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by OgbeniOptional(m): 11:58am On Feb 19, 2020
Then don't expose the agency and those who do on a platform like this.

I agree with u on the other point. Go to a country that fits your budget has always been my thing. It makes life easier.

Oke00700:
Oga I studied in the U.K. so I know all the scope about living there .

Immigration cannot hold you because they don’t know. The agency you’re working for 55 hours a week will record only 20 hours on your tax system. They’re not stupid too because if they’re caught , they will be fined £20k. So even if you work 100 hours , they will only write 20 hours on the system for you .

The money the company is loaning you is for the visa . Is not everyone that has up to 10m for 28 days visa funds. Somebody might have 3m after paying tuition but cannot apply for visa because of that required funds.

If you scroll up or check my previous post, you will see that I have also advised going there to study based on my experience. But some people don’t care as long as it’s abroad . so I can only assist them in going there, nothing more.

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Nobody: 12:09pm On Feb 19, 2020
There’s nothing to expose plus I did not mention any name.

All I’m saying it’s that you can work more than 20 hours a week in the U.K. .

Any company that hires you for more than 20 hours a week will cover it up for you .

It’s not just agency

OgbeniOptional:
Then don't expose the agency and those who do on a platform like this.

I agree with u on the other point. Go to a country that fits your budget has always been my thing. It makes life easier.

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by OgbeniOptional(m): 12:13pm On Feb 19, 2020
I rest my case!

Oke00700:
There’s nothing to expose plus I did not mention any name.

All I’m saying it’s that you can work more than 20 hours a week in the U.K. .

Any company that hires you for more than 20 hours a week will cover it up for you .

It’s not just agency

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Phatkings: 12:26pm On Feb 19, 2020
Oke00700:
Which sense did you make now?

Pass the ones u having been making
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Nobody: 12:32pm On Feb 19, 2020
Is it now U.K. that is pursing Europeans thy have stay back policy? Or do you think that the 2 years stay back policy counts towards settlement?

Do you think you can easily secure a job during that 2 years? Have you even taken your time to reach about Boris immigration rules?

U.K. is one of the hardest places to secure pr.

Even the tier 2 visa is usually 3 years you get . Then you can renew it if ONLY your company wants to retain you .

It’s better someone spends nothing or very low tuition in a country then from there migrate to another place than to spend all their savings on U.K. tuition for nothing .

France is €3770 per year . Some universities is €289 per year and you get 1 year stay back . Same as Italy , Spain etc.

If you get a masters in Europe you can apply for tier 2 or talent visa and move to U.K.!

Your certificate will be recognised
Just have to develop your skills and experience during your masters in whichever country you’re in. You don’t have to be in the UK to find a company to sponsor your tier 2 visa

Create LinkedIn and connect with recruiters.
Being in the EU already gives you an advantage
Phatkings:

Uncle clap for yourself you have said well
Now let me ask you how many of these so called European countries have good stay back policy or work policy
Let me break down for you
1) Germany 18 months if you get a job you apply for pr if you don't you jakpa. Also you need 5 million block account money. Germany speak German they favor their country member and European union before you and u must have good knowledge of German language do u think its easy to learn German you don learn the languages for Nigeria come be German..
2) Sweden 6 months stay back
3) Netherlands 1 year tuition fee there is crazy
4) Ireland two years same crazy tuition fee
Unless you wan go Norway, Finland etc
Don't discourage people you can actually from the UK apply for pr in Canada or even try USA self
Uncle drink cold zobo n chill
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Dejavu31: 1:03pm On Feb 19, 2020
The two years doesn't count to permanent residency. Name one country that post graduate work permit count towards PR bar Canada and Australia.

If you can't get work in the UK during your two years so it's from France that it will be easy to get tier 2 visas right?

Then you advise doing 55 hours of job which is clearly against visa rules.

And there is a route for Europeans to stay back after Brexit and a new route for people all over the world launched today.

Oke00700:
Is it now U.K. that is pursing Europeans thy have stay back policy? Or do you think that the 2 years stay back policy counts towards settlement?

Do you think you can easily secure a job during that 2 years? Have you even taken your time to reach about Boris immigration rules?

Even the tier 2 visa is usually 3 years you get . Then you can renew it if ONLY your company wants to retain you .

It’s better someone spends nothing or very low tuition in a country then from there migrate to another place than to spend all their savings on U.K. tuition for nothing .

France is €3770 per year . Some universities is €289 per year and you get 1 year stay back . Same as Italy , Spain etc.

If you get a masters in Europe you can apply for tier 2 or talent visa and move to U.K.!

Just have to develop your skills and experience during your masters in whichever country you’re in. You don’t have to be in the UK to find a company to sponsor your tier 2 visa

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Phatkings: 1:03pm On Feb 19, 2020
Oke00700:

Orgar how many of them offer English speaking degrees in someone's course of choice
I Googled all these countries why should I waste my money on international business and management when I can do it in Nigeria
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Phatkings: 1:06pm On Feb 19, 2020
Oke00700:

France
Italy na Spain
Nawa
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Nobody: 1:13pm On Feb 19, 2020
You’re mentioning Canada and Australia like you can just pay your bag and go .

As at last month , rejection rate for Nigerian applicants to Canada rose to 89% , go and check their statistics website.

There’s no place where post study visa counts towards residency .

All I’m saying is that Nigerians should invest in places where tuition is very affordable than U.K. because of the 2 years thing .

If you pay less for tuition , you get good grade , you develop your skills , you enroll in online courses , you get experience through internship etc , you can easily apply to jobs anywhere in the world.

There’s a reason for that 2 years visa . Britain’s are not stupid . Go and read Boris manifesto line to line .

I don’t advise doing 55 hours jobs , I’m just saying that you can do it IF YOU HAVE TUTION TO PAY OFF . I don’t even advise anyone going to the U.K. in the hope of paying of their tuition fee via work .

There’s is no new route for overseas people to stay back there .
The rule is just the point based point which means they don’t want low skilled workers.

So all this people that are doing care work (which 80% of Nigerians do) won’t be able to stay there because they won’t find sponsor to employ them for £25,600 per year.

Dejavu31:
The two years doesn't count to permanent residency. Name one country that post graduate work permit count towards PR bar Canada and Australia.

If you can't get work in the UK during your two years so it's from France that it will be easy to get tier 2 visas right?

Then you advise doing 55 hours of job which is clearly against visa rules.

And there is a route for Europeans to stay back after Brexit and a new route for people all over the world launched today.

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Dejavu31: 1:15pm On Feb 19, 2020
Like.... The language barrier like it's easy to overlook. Of which na same if you don't get a job na house still

Phatkings:

France
Italy na Spain
Nawa
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Nobody: 1:16pm On Feb 19, 2020
If you want universities that offer English taught programs , just ask and not presume.

They’re many English taught programmes in all this countries.

Why should you waste your money on international business management? Isn’t that what people are spending their millions to go and study in UK because they just want to leave?

At least you have sense to know that those kind of degrees are not worth studying abroad.
I’m talking about people that go there to study these useless degree you can obtain in Nigeria

Phatkings:

Orgar how many of them offer English speaking degrees in someone's course of choice
I Googled all these countries why should I waste my money on international business and management when I can do it in Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Nobody: 1:19pm On Feb 19, 2020
You Learn the language.
You’re doing it for yourself not for you.
French and Spanish are amongst the easiest languages to lean if you put your mind into it.

The more languages you know , the more advantage you have over someone that speaks only English . Eg : you cannot apply to some international organisations if you cannot speak another language asides from English

Nothing good comes easy

Dejavu31:
Like.... The language barrier like it's easy to overlook. Of which na same if you don't get a job na house still

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Dejavu31: 1:27pm On Feb 19, 2020
Lol who said one should carry bag and go... I'm saying post graduate work permit help to PR In those countries. Read about it, the work experience helps increase your CRS score.

Beside read about EU Settlement scheme.

One of the reason is to get the International student's money sure, but it will def help students because in those two years you can get the money invested in the education back. It is rub your back I rub yours. And you get UK work experience.

And if your job is in the shortage list the salary cap is overlooked.

In all I get it if can't afford the fees, but if you can or you can struggle to it's a no brainer. Especially if you are in the IT sector

Oke00700:
You’re mentioning Canada and Australia like you can just pay your bag and go .

As at last month , rejection rate for Nigerian applicants to Canada rose to 89% , go and check their statistics website.

There’s no place where post study visa counts towards residency .

All I’m saying is that Nigerians should invest in places where tuition is very affordable than U.K. because of the 2 years thing .

If you pay less for tuition , you get good grade , you develop your skills , you enroll in online courses , you get experience through internship etc , you can easily apply to jobs anywhere in the world.

There’s a reason for that 2 years visa . Britain’s are not stupid . Go and read Boris manifesto line to line .

I don’t advise doing 55 hours jobs , I’m just saying that you can do it IF YOU HAVE TUTION TO PAY OFF . I don’t even advise anyone going to the U.K. in the hope of paying of their tuition fee via work .

There’s is no new route for overseas people to stay back there .
The rule is just the point based point which means they don’t want low skilled workers.

So all this people that are doing care work (which 80% of Nigerians do) won’t be able to stay there because they won’t find sponsor to employ them for £25,600 per year.

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Phatkings: 1:31pm On Feb 19, 2020
I
Oke00700:
You Learn the language.
You’re doing it for yourself not for you.
French and Spanish are amongst the easiest languages to lean if you put your mind into it.

The more languages you know , the more advantage you have over someone that speaks only English . Eg : you cannot apply to some international organisations if you cannot speak another language asides from English

Nothing good comes easy
You learn the language you say it as if it is easy we were thought French in secondary school even primary how many I remember
You re now studying to get good grade
Maybe working to offset bills
You will still create time to learn new language
Besides these countries the hot courses only few re offer in English
When I was checking Germany what I was seeing was international management and business, same with Netherland which tuition fee is crazy tell me why will it be different from the countries you mentioned they will offer international management in English the rest courses their language
I got admission to msc procurement logistics and Supply Chain Management in UK
I checked for it in Germany it wasn't offered in English same with Netherlands

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Nobody: 1:37pm On Feb 19, 2020
You obviously don’t get my point so e go be
Dejavu31:
Lol who said one should carry bag and go... I'm saying post graduate work permit help to PR In those countries. Read about it, the work experience helps increase your CRS score.

Beside read about EU Settlement scheme.

One of the reason is to get the International student's money sure, but it will def help students because in those two years you can get the money invested in the education back. It is rub your back I rub yours. And you get UK work experience.

And if your job is in the shortage list the salary cap is overlooked.

In all I get it if can't afford the fees, but if you can or you can struggle to it's a no brainer. Especially if you are in the IT sector

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Phatkings: 1:44pm On Feb 19, 2020
I just read that of France very similar to UK guy e no easy anywhere let's be honest the place that have the most relax policy is Usa and Canada to enter dere now no be beans
. Each place has is pros n cons
In going to such countries you need to stay in areas that re predominantly English speaking for a new comer
Let's take Nigeria for example you want to study you come go kebbi or interior hausa land
You have to go to their big cities
Cos one year never even reach for you to learn French finish or Spanish

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by ignis: 1:46pm On Feb 19, 2020
Oke00700:
I think you will do a premaster programme first.

But what were you doing when others where getting 2:2 and above?

Plant biology ? Nawa o

You are mean
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Dejavu31: 1:49pm On Feb 19, 2020
See. Even US Company have to file in for you And that's not still sure Because H1b visa is lottery. God help us

Phatkings:
I just read that of France very similar to UK guy e no easy anywhere let's be honest the place that have the most relax policy is Usa and Canada to enter dere now no be beans
In going to such countries you need to stay in areas that re predominantly English speaking for a new comer
Let's take Nigeria for example you want to study you come go kebbi or interior hausa land
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Nobody: 1:52pm On Feb 19, 2020
My sister learnt Chinese which is very hard in 6 months. She can read , write , speak understand. She’s certified in the language.

If you put your mind to do something , you will achieve it .

Phatkings:
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Phatkings: 1:57pm On Feb 19, 2020
Oke00700:
My sister learnt Chinese which is very hard in 6 months. She can read , write , speak understand. She’s certified in the language.

If you put your mind to do something , you will achieve it .

I never learn igbo language finish both in reading, writing and speaking
Bros people differ you should know some are quick grab while others are not like me learning new language is hard nna
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Nobody: 1:58pm On Feb 19, 2020
Like I said if you put your mind to do something & various serious , you will achieve it. Nobody was created to be an olodo . You just have to work your brain and use available resources.

Phatkings:

I never learn igbo language finish both in reading, writing and speaking
Bros people differ you should know some are quick grab while others are not like me learning new language is hard nna
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by yungchop: 2:03pm On Feb 19, 2020
Oke00700:
I think you will do a premaster programme first.

But what were you doing when others where getting 2:2 and above?

Plant biology ? Nawa o

That's the problem with you people, did you ask my why I had that class of degree? You just jumped into conclusion. I was going in and out of hospitals from year 1-3 and by the time I got well it was too late to do anything to the ext my that I had an extra year.

What's with the "na wa o" did you read plant Biology? You should have just ignored the post since you know it all.

3 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Phatkings: 2:04pm On Feb 19, 2020
Let's not forget racism bro
Let me tell how how these European countries work
First if their is a opening and they are 10 qualified candidate
1) they look for their countryman amongst them if they can't find
2) amongst the candidate they look for those who are from Europe, amongst the European union if they can't find
3 they now look at other international candidates amongst the 10 no matter how good you are you re stack with people from other countries you just have to be exceptionally good if u re coming from Africa I mean exceptionally good then if you are from Nigeria oh three times good...
Coming to UK the playing field has been leveled amongst all countries
Finally e no easy anywhere na just God finally

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Nobody: 2:09pm On Feb 19, 2020
Na question I ask, I no kill person
yungchop:

That's the problem with you people, did you ask my why I had that class of degree? You just jumped into conclusion. I was going in and out of hospitals from year 1-3 and by the time I got well it was too late to do anything to the ext my that I had an extra year.

What's with the "na wa o" did you read plant Biology? You should have just ignored the post since you know it all.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Nobody: 2:10pm On Feb 19, 2020
E no easy anywhere .
U.K. or not , it’s not easy anywhere
Phatkings:
Let's not forget racism bro
Let me tell how how these European countries work
First if their is a opening and they are 10 qualified candidate
1) they look for their countryman amongst them if they can't find
2) amongst the candidate they look for those who are from Europe, amongst the European union if they can't find
3 they now look at other international candidates amongst the 10 no matter how good you are you re stack with people from other countries you just have to be exceptionally good if u re coming from Africa I mean exceptionally good then if you are from Nigeria oh three times good...
Coming to UK the playing field has been leveled amongst all countries
Finally e no easy anywhere na just God finally
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Phatkings: 2:20pm On Feb 19, 2020
My own don't go and spend money and read international management or marketing
I wanted to go for finance and accounting
My dad told me instead I should go for procurement logistics and Supply Chain Management after that I can do their prof exam cips and cilt an accountant with a msc in Procurement logistics and Supply Chain Management is a match made in heaven and their is shortage of such in the world not only UK and demand is now high
Please look at course in high demand before applying no go read international management come bk

4 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Nobody: 2:28pm On Feb 19, 2020
Good day house. I am currently applying to Sheffield Hallam University, during the application, I was asked if English is my first language. Pls is it yes or no. Dont wanna make a mistake.

(1) (2) (3) ... (570) (571) (572) (573) (574) (575) (576) ... (646)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.