Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,504 members, 7,812,555 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:20 PM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 - Travel (610) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 (1333797 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 / General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (607) (608) (609) (610) (611) (612) (613) ... (646) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by justwise(m): 8:45am On Apr 02, 2020
lovesavvi:
so if his parents or brother transfer the require money to his account , it is not acceptable or cut corners ? I don't understand.

That is acceptable
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Franklyn4: 10:09am On Apr 02, 2020
justwise:

An irregular transaction into that account could lead to questionable scenario, make sure that you are not thinking about 'building' an account just for visa application then return the money when the visa is out.

This fellow is reminding you the best practice....it just simple , for your own good , in case of emergency. However we must do what we can!

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Oloshi83: 1:45pm On Apr 02, 2020
Hello,

If you currently work in the aviation industry (and are still interested in it), I would consider an Engineering course in Portsmouth, Bournemouth or Southampton (basically in and around Hampshire) as there are a number of companies in the Farnborough region (BAE Systems, Cobham etc). Mechanical or electrical etc. Engineering Business Management/Project Management is decent as well but if you’re interested in the technical bit and have the relevant undergrad degree, then that would stand you in good stead.

Just my two cents. I studied MSc Eng Business Management (15 years ago though) and I work in the aviation industry (not a technical role though as I’m not an engineer). I hope this helps.

Megadixh:
Greetings house!
I just got unconditional offer for Masters in Advanced mechanical engineering with Shefield Hallam university. I have been requested to pay 1000GBP to secure a place... Also, I have admission with Uni Portsmouth, MSc in Engineering management.
Please I need answers and advice to these questions
1) Though everyone is hopeful for the solution to covid-19, should I go ahead to make the 1k payment despite this pandemic or I should wait?

2) Which of these two universities and locations would offer more job opportunities for student and also chances for career breakthrough(Please I don’t intend to return after schooling grin).
I am currently working in the aviation industry.

4 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Marshall008: 1:55pm On Apr 02, 2020
Hello, Please who can recommend school with low tuition fees that Msc or Meng in Oil and Gas engineering, process engineering or related courses. All responses are welcome. Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by justwise(m): 2:05pm On Apr 02, 2020
LagosismyHome:

smiley cheesy grin. What the difference between this and a dictatorship.

The response I saw Tobexiin posted really is how the rule is without human interpretation been added ....

You can not open another ID to comment when you are banned, that was what he did. I'm pretty sure that you know that but decided to play a blinder.19. Don't use alternate accounts to access Nairaland after being banned. If you do, make sure we don't find out.

, i did not make that rule,

If this was a dictatorship as you claimed then your post and others who disagreed with me will be gone and ID ban.

You have disagreed with me for many years and as a dictator i should have banned a living day-light out of you but i have never banned you and many others i don't agree with.

Please do not insult me by using such word again.

4 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by FraudMan: 2:33pm On Apr 02, 2020
justwise:

The information is generally true but not when you engage in account building purely to get a visa then return the money. That money should be available to you even after landing in the U.K.

He said he needed to have 8m in his account. Why are you concluding that the money won’t be available to him when he lands in the U.K.

justwise:

That is acceptable

You are contracting yourself and I think it’s best we don’t always assume.

lovesavvi:
so if his parents or brother transfer the require money to his account , it is not acceptable or cut corners ? I don't understand.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by justwise(m): 2:41pm On Apr 02, 2020
FraudMan:

He said he needed to have 8m in his account. Why are you concluding that the money won’t be available to him when he lands in the U.K.

You are contracting yourself and I think it’s best we don’t always assume.

Did you read my follow up question to him and did you also read his answer?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by FraudMan: 2:54pm On Apr 02, 2020
justwise:

Did you read my follow up question to him and did you also read his answer?

Yes I did and there is no where he stated that the money won’t be available to him even after the visa is out. Pls stop assuming

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by justwise(m): 2:55pm On Apr 02, 2020
FraudMan:

Yes I did and there is no where he stated that the money won’t be available to him even after the visa is out. Pls stop assuming

And where did he tell you that the money will be available?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by FraudMan: 3:00pm On Apr 02, 2020
justwise:

And where did he tell you that the money will be available?

He didn’t state and I am not assuming
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by justwise(m): 3:01pm On Apr 02, 2020
FraudMan:

He didn’t state and I am not assuming

You are assuming that the money will be available to him hence your disagreement with me

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by FraudMan: 3:08pm On Apr 02, 2020
justwise:

You are assuming that the money will be available to him hence your disagreement with me

It’s fine then cheesy I implore us to know the applicants’ intent before we give a proper advice.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by justwise(m): 3:12pm On Apr 02, 2020
FraudMan:

It’s fine then cheesy I implore us to know the applicants’ intent before we give a proper advice.

I honestly don't understand some of you here, how do you expect me to get to know him apart from asking questions? His replies tells me all i need to know but you have spent sometime here today accusing me of false assumption.

What is wrong with telling someone to do the right thing?

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by justwise(m): 4:07pm On Apr 02, 2020
@FraudMan

Please there is no need spamming this thread with the same response,
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by SegunWamiri(m): 4:12pm On Apr 02, 2020
@ Nomzyjust. Please come and provide clarity on this matter.

Did you understand what @justwise meant by 'building' your account?

If one person or different persons (siblings or friends) are gifting the required money, then you are in order.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by LagosismyHome(f): 5:04pm On Apr 02, 2020
justwise:

You can not open another ID to comment when you are banned, that was what he did. I'm pretty sure that you know that but decided to play a blinder. 19. Don't use alternate accounts to access Nairaland after being banned. If you do, make sure we don't find out.

, i did not make that rule,

If this was a dictatorship as you claimed then your post and others who disagreed with me will be gone and ID ban.

You have disagreed with me for many years and as a dictator i should have banned a living day-light out of you but i have never banned you and many others i don't agree with.

Please do not insult me by using such word again.

Me disagree with my oga..... haba when did that happen, not to talk of happening for many yearssssss. This is news to me oo

(1) (2) (3) ... (607) (608) (609) (610) (611) (612) (613) ... (646)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.